The Girl Next Door!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet was in a trance, having never taken her eyes off Stephen's ass since he started cumming. The two jiggling porcelain globes had her salivating and she felt her balls start slowly scrunch upwards when Stephen began throwing his butt back onto her cock. Her cock began throbbing and she aggressively grabbed a fistful of his hair before going all out. Nothing mattered to her anymore aside from seeding the marvelous booty in front of her and she began fucking Stephen so hard that she knocked him off balance. Nicole's big testicle that was in his mouth popped free as he fell forward into the puddle of cum between Alice's legs. He started crying out with a voice filled with pleasure and exhaustion, having reached the limit of the anal pounding he was receiving.

"A-ARGHHHHNGGRGHHH...! S-SLOW... HNNRGHH...! SLOW DOWN!"

"OOOOOOOH, I'M SO CLOSE! I'M FINALLY GONNA CLAIM YOU AS MINE, STEPHEN!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OH GOD! OH FUCK! B-BIG! NRGH...! SO BIG!"

"AND YOUR ASS IS...OOOOH, IT'S SO FUCKING TIGHT!! J-JUST A BIT MORE!"

"NGGH...! HNNGHH..?! A-AARGHHH!"

"FUCK! OH, FUCK, IT'S...IT'S GONNA BE BIG! OOOOOOOH, IT'S...IT'S..."

Alice and Nicole watched as Scarlet's pale face turned red as she quickly approached the point of no return. Her body grew tenser by the second and Alice saw the base of Scarlet's cock start throbbing rapidly. Suddenly she pulled Stephen back until he was on his knees and Alice momentarily stopped sucking on Nicole's balls when she saw the massive cock bulge in her husband's stomach. When fully inserted, Scarlet's cock went past his belly button and its sheer size was so big she could see the outline of her cock throbbing.

"AAAAHHRGHHHH...! I...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

"J-JUST A BIT...BIT MORE! I'LL CUM A LOT FOR YOU, STEPHEN! I'LL GIVE YOU EVERY DROP I HAVE!"

"OOOOH GOD, HURRY UP AND CUM! PLEASE, YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN HALF!!"

Scarlet's entire being shook and her eyes fluttered nonstop. Her breathing quickened to the point it almost seemed as if she was hyperventilating. Her bone-rattling thrust became erratic and both ladies watched as the massive cock bulge in Stephen's stomach swelled. They both knew what was coming and when Scarlet took a deep breath they knew the load about to fill Stephen's guts was going to be just as massive as the girthy slab of monstrous she-meat slamming into him.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"ARRGGHHHHHHHH...! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...!"

"HERE IT...IT COMES, STEPHEN! I'M...I'M..."

"FUU-ARGHH......HO-HOLY.......NRGHHHHHARHHH......S-SHIT..."

"I'M CUUUMMMMMMING!! GRRRRRRNNGGHHHHHHH!!!"

"OOOOOH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!"

It was like a fire hydrant burst inside of him. Stephen felt nonstop powerful spurts of piping hot semen get released and his body began going limp after feeling just how unbelievably thick it was. Alice and Nicole stopped what they were doing and watched in awe as the bulge in Stephen's stomach began to fade away into a round pregnancy bump that was still growing. Feeling Scarlet's far superior seed filling him was too much both physically and mentally, causing Stephen to pass out.

His limp unconscious body was still being roughly thrusted into by Scarlet whose tongue had lolled out of her mouth and was salivating like a dog while looking directly at the ceiling, moaning in absolute ecstasy. She was in heaven as she emptied her massive ball inside of the man she'd been fantasizing about for so long. Stephen was better than anything she could've imagined and she was going to reward him for having such an amazingly tight ass by giving him enough of her extremely thick seed to impregnate a dozen women. Scarlet grunted and heaved nonstop as she emptied her huge balls inside of Stephen who despite being unconscious was repeatedly clenching his juicy plump bubble butt. He was completely out of it but his body was still milking Scarlet for everything she had and she was more than happy to do so.

By the time Scarlet had stopped breeding Stephen, he looked as if he was ready to give birth to a healthy newborn. Nicole couldn't believe there was a futa capable of cumming as much as Scarlet. She'd been told that she came a lot by practically every woman she'd been with but seeing the size of the load that sat inside of Stephen's guts quickly humbled her. Alice looked at her husband's cock and bit her lip, turned on by the fact he's filled the condom on his penis to the size of a billiard ball with cum thicker than what he normally released. She thought she was wrong at first with how much Stephen was struggling to take Scarlet's cock but after seeing him cum his brains out and the size of the load that was fucked out of him she smiled. Stephen had loved it and when Alice saw his still erect penis jump with excitement she knew he still wanted more.

Scarlet was breathing harder than a marathon runner and she gently put Stephen's limp body down before beginning the process of extracting her cock. Inch after inch of Scarlet's cock slid out of Stephen's ass, it now covered in a thick mixture of cum and his anal juices. When Scarlet's spongy mushroom head finally came out a loud wet sloppy sounding pop echoed through the room and Alice was left speechless at the sight of the massive borderline inhuman-sized creampie coming out of her husband's phat bubble butt.

"Oh my goodness! You...You certainly gave it to him, Scarlet!"

"Tight...Tightest hole...I've...I've ever fucked. God, I love Stephen's ass!"

"I...I can tell. I...I didn't know cum could get so thick. J-Jesus, it's so thick it's...it's pouring out him in gooey clumps."

"And I got a helluva lot more to give him! Mmm, my balls are already starting to feel heavy again!"

"H-How are you still hard after cumming so much?"

"Stephen has that effect on me. I could...could fuck him at least a dozen more times today. Yeaaaah, I'm not done with the phat juicy ass of his, not by a long shot!"

Scarlet slapped her cock against Stephen's buttcheeks before sliding it between them, letting the monster that had just bred him enjoy the sensation of being squished between his soft doughy buns. Scarlet looked at Alice with her heavy eyes and smiled when an idea came to her. It was a bit unorthodox but it gave everyone involved what they wanted and she knew Nicole would be all for it.

"Nicole, I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"How about you keep Alice and let her move in with you? I won't charge you guys any rent! I'll move in with Stephen and...Mmm, I'll take real good care of him."

"Oh, I like the sound of that!"

"Perfect! I'll take Stephen next door and...continue our fun. Poor thing won't be getting much sleep from now on but I don't think he'll mind much."

"Hmp, Stephen's gonna be screaming tonight!"

"Tonight? Ooh, he'll be crying out loud every day, 24/7!"

Alice didn't even get a say in the arrangement that was just made despite it involving both her and her husband's lives. She watched as Scarlet picked up Stephen and slung him over her shoulder, causing a massive spurt of her extremely thick seed to come out of her husband's ass. Without saying another word she left the apartment with Stephen, leaving Alice alone with Nicole who was smiling. Nicole slid next to Alice and gently forced her onto her back where she straddled her stomach before placing her throbbing tan cock right between the huge breasts that used to belong to Stephen.

"You hear that Alice? You'll be staying with me from now on and that means...more time for me to hear that pretty voice of your moan as I fuck you."

"Y-You think Stephen will be okay with Scarlet?"

"He'll be fine, we all saw how much he loved her cock in his ass."

"That...That was really hot!"

"Yeah, it was! Although...I'll be honest, I seriously doubt he'll ever get used to taking that monster."

"She...She was massive but...Stephen took the whole thing."

"Mmm, he did, didn't he but and with how ruthlessly she was slamming her cock into him...Your hubby's gonna have a sore ass pretty much all the time with a gut full cum. Speaking of cum...I'm still hard and I think a certain someone needs a refill."

"R-R-Refill?"

"Baby, we're never using a condom ever again! I'm emptying my balls inside your pussy from now on. Now...tell me you want it, slut!"

"I...I...I want it."

"Louder!"

"I WANT YOUR HUGE COCK, NICOLE!!"

"Good girl! I'll give it to you exactly how you like it. Hard, fast, and rough!"

Back in his bedroom, Stephen had come to, the rhythmic sound of two bodies slamming into each other, echoed through the wall, waking him. He immediately looked at his stomach and saw that although still round it had gone down significantly. Between his legs was a puddle of cum that had run off the sheet and onto the bedroom floor. He tried to get up but winced at the aching pain he felt in his butthole. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him and he turned around to see Scarlet, smiling at him with the monster between her legs harder than before with balls that looked slightly fuller.

She slowly got onto the bed with him and laid atop him, placing the head of her cock back on his abused asshole. Her big breasts felt nice on his back and she began whispering into his ear with a loving seductive voice.

"Stephen, baby! I'll be living with you from now on."

"W-What? What about...What about Alice?"

"She'll be staying next door but don't worry! You can see her anytime you want after you finish draining my balls every day. They fill up pretty fast so...Mmm, you'll have to take care of my cock for the majority of the day before you can see her. Now, are you ready for an all-nighter?"

"O-Oh, god! S-Scarlet, your...your cock's massive."

"Enough of that, Stephen! You loved it, we all saw how much you loved my cock drilling your ass."

"It...It did feel great!"

"Tell you what, I'll do my best to be gentler this time, Okay? It'll still be very rough but...with a softer touch. How about it, are you ready for a couple more rounds?"

Stephen felt the beast between his buttcheeks throb with excitement and he bit his lip remembering just how amazing it felt to have her inside of him. Having already given in to the slutty good girl inside of him, Stephen slowly arched his back and offered his ass to Scarlet. She got into position and was just about to slowly press her cock to him but Stephen stopped her at the last minute.

"W-Wait!"

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted this?"

"I...I do but...I...I want you to fuck me."

"Don't worry, baby! I'll be nice and..."

"Like before! I want you to fuck like you did early...I...I liked it that way!"

An ear-to-ear crazed smile formed on Scarlet's after hearing Stephen admit to liking the rough animalist way she had fucked him earlier. She slowly grabbed a handful of his hair and placed her other hand around his neck. Shen whispered in his ear one last time to confirm, getting his juicy bubble butt mercilessly pounded was what he wanted.

"You want me to ruin you for anyone else, don't you Stephen?"

"Y-Yes."

"You want me to fuck you so hard you won't even get hard without pounding in your phat ass."

"Yes!"

"Mmm, you want me to treat you like the slutty good girl you are and breed you nonstop every day! To make you cum as I ride this amazing ass of yours as hard and fast as I want to."

"OH GOD, YES PLEASE!"

"Then here comes your favorite toy, Stephen!"

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!"

As he got his huge bubble butt savagely drilled for the second time Stephen quickly found himself moaning loudly, sounding even more feminine than his wife on the other side of the wall. They'd made the deal with Nicole out of desperation but it had changed from a financial need to a carnal one. Stephen had lost his wife to the huge cock next door but in surrendering himself to an even larger one he reconnected with her. Now the lonely nights he used to spend listening to his wife orgasm on Nicole's cock were filled with the sounds of his voice, mirroring his wife's as they both got fucked. It wasn't how Stephen had expected things to go but as Scarlet ferociously slammed her cock into him it made his penis shoot its inferior load out onto the bed. He looked at the hung red-headed woman behind him with fluttering eyes and said the same thing he'd used to hear his wife say every night through the wall.

"OOOOH!! OOOOH GOD, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!"

"I know you do, baby! Let me give it to you harder!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

In the end, everything worked out in an unexpected yet highly pleasurable outcome that everyone loved.

- The End