The Girl of the Friend Group Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Mike beside me, his arms around my body, I fell into a deep blissful sleep. It felt nice, but I knew I needed more.

PART III: 1 + 1 = 2

Lately, I've been thinking about how no man is ever going to understand the depths of who I am. He won't understand how warm I feel waking up with the window open on a breezy day, or why decorating my dorm room means so much to me. He won't understand the sadness and yearning I feel when I see a four year old girl laughing with her dad. He won't understand why I have to stop every time I see a cat. He won't understand the anger in my throat or the pain in my stomach when my wounds just won't heal. How nostalgia for me is the only escape from the harsh reality I've lived for the past 19 years. Oh yeah, today is my 19th birthday by the way. Maybe I don't need to be loved, just understood.

It was now mid-October and I went to the gaming lounge after class as usual.

"Fuck you Hahn, this game is a classic. The Dark World is THE most iconic location in all of Zelda!" Chester yelled so loudly the whole room could hear.

"The game looks ugly as hell, especially the Link sprite!" Hahn fought back.

"A Link to The Past has incredible dungeons, great music, introduced the iconic Master Sword and even has cool unique magic spells!"

"Great music?! Yeah, I love listening to the same two mind numbing tracks every single dungeon."

"You're full of shit! The dungeon themes are lit af and don't claim the Dark World theme isn't top five Zelda tracks all time!"

"Maybe, but the gameplay makes me wish I was trapped in the Water Temple."

"Skill issue."

"Gosh. What are they arguing about?" I asked Mike.

"They're arguing about what the best Zelda game is." Mike answered.

"Oh? I think Wind Waker is the best!"

"Mid af." answered Chester.

"Yeah, mid af." answered Hahn.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat in my usual spot. When I did I spotted Brad in the corner of my eye and thought he looked pretty dejected.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Mike.

"Brad? Oh I think his girlfriend broke up with him. He's just been staring at his phone all day." Mike answered.

I got up and walked over to Brad.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Oh you know, just chilling."

"Is everything ok? You seem sad."

"It's just... Its-"

"That's ok, you can tell me. I promise."

"Well it's just Jessica, Jessica br- broke up with me."

"Aww, I'm so sorry! That bitch! She had no idea how lucky she was to have you!"

Suddenly we were interrupted by an eavesdropping Hahn. "And how lucky he was to get any woman at all! Have you seen how he dresses?"

"Rude!" I yelled. "Why don't we continue this conversation in the hallway hun?" An idea started to stir in my mind.

We talked for a while outside about what happened and after a bit Brad seemed to cheer up when I made it clear to him that there'd be other women and that Jessica wasn't the only girl that he was ever going to get. I wanted to cheer him up, so I decided I would take drastic action!

"Hey, there's something I want to show you."

"What?"

"Just follow me." I said as I led him to the "Family" bathroom.

"Why- why did you want to talk to me in here?" Brad asked.

"Oh I don't want to talk to you, I want your cock in my mouth." (Ok call me cringe all you want. Some of us aren't great at flirting and I thought what I said was actually pretty sexy, sue me.) I got down on my knees, unzipped Brad's pants and took his small member into my mouth. It was only a little over four inches, so it was easy as hell to deep throat him. The cold bathroom floor was not easy on my knees but I stuck to it and vigorously yet slopilly sucked him off, making plenty of slurping sounds as I pleasured him.

We both left the bathroom with a smile on our faces. His because he got off and mine because I got to help a friend out.

Does that make me a slut? Probably. But helping out someone that's your friend, that you care about, was worth more to me than some imaginary idea of sexual purity that I was supposed to adhere to. Also after this event, I shaved my pussy bald and asked my parents to be put on Birth Control. They cautiously accepted my request.

The rest of the day went by as normal but a few days later I began to worry. I know guys talk and I didn't want to put myself in the awkward position of having Mike and Brad knowing I fooled around with both of them (within only a week of each other at that). So I decided to take protective measures by making a pre-emptive strike!

That Friday when I got home, (my roommate wasn't home yet) I pulled down my sweatpants, got in front of my mirror and took my phone out. My booty looked so cute! I took a picture of the ass of my Marvel panties and captioned it on Snapchat, "Fuck yeah!". I then saved the image to my camera roll and sent it to our group chat the next time someone asked a question. At first there was nothing but radio silence followed by Rob saying, "Fuck yeah!" and Mike saying "Did you mean to send that?" followed by a laughing emoji. To which I replied, "Yes :)". Hopefully that helped them all get the message. Lia is open to all the homies. (Yes, I occasionally refer to myself in the third person. Yes, I have considered therapy. No, I will not be going.)

The following Monday I went to the gaming lounge at the normal time.

"Everyone knows that Yugioh peaked during the synchro years. You had diverse archetypes and the game wasn't slow as hell like in GOAT format but not so fast it'd be over in three turns like with modern Yugioh." Chester was yelling at Hahn.

"Modern Yugioh is the best era yet! Link monsters are the best extra deck monster type. There's a few different decks that are really fun but not so many that I need to memorize like 80 different card effects." Hahn answered.

"You wanna talk about card effects?! What the hell is a pendulum summon Hahn? Tell me because I'd really like to know."

"It's simple if you can read! To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pendulum summoning. The mechanic is extremely strategic, and without a solid grasp of ancient Egyptian mythology most of the possible combos will go over a typical player's head. There's also Pendulum monsters' suburb artwork, which is deftly woven into their card design- this design philosophy draws heavily from Leonard Tolstoy literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these cards, to realize that they're not just pretty- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike modern Yugioh ARE idiots..."

This tirade went on a few more minutes but I stopped paying attention halfway through. (This is by no means verbatim what he said either but rather an amusing facsimile I came up with). Then, Mike grabbed my attention. "Hey, the guys and I got you something." He said before pointing at a bag on the chair I always sat in. I was exhilarated and immediately ran over to my seat to rip open the gift bag to find- Isabelle, my comfort character!!!"

That night, for the first time in a long time, as I lay in bed I felt a dampness between my legs. I placed my hands over the crouch of my baby blue panties to find it wet and clinging to my pelvis. I peeled off my undies that were sticking to my pussy as I probed down there by separating my lips with my index and middle fingers. I then stuck one finger into my vaginal opening and withdrew it to find it covered in my mucus! My body was severely in the mood! Not wanting to let this rare event go to waste I turned on some hentai and went to town on my clit. I was whimpering and squirming in my bed trying to be quiet so that my dorm mate- who I pray was sleeping- didn't wake up. (She's not really relevant to this story but she was there and I saw her almost every day). I ended up having a series of quaking orgasms and slept the sleep of the dead that night. The next day I contemplated what had gotten me so in the mood and eventually it dawned on me! After they had gifted me that stuffed Isabelle I felt so loved and like I really belonged. That day I didn't have time to hangout with the boys after class since I had to take a Macroeconomics test on Blackboard (this was before I realized I don't care about cheating on tests).

At first things were a little awkward; two of the five boys had their penises inside me and the rest had seen my panty clad ass. Everyone was being super nice to me and I bet I knew why. The occasional glance at the bulges on my chest or the long look as I walked away had turned into constant eyes on me. I wore baggy clothes but of course this didn't help in a room full of college boys.

Eventually the advances by the boys became more and more blatant until finally one day when I was particularly hungry I blurted out, "Hey, whoever wants to take me out for Hibachi can screw me afterwards."

Chester and Hahn jumped at the opportunity, but I wasn't sure how we'd work that out. But never mind the details, I was just happy to get another free meal.

They took me to a Hibachi place in the suburb of Chester, very fitting. I ordered the most expensive dish they offered, Mako shark, and ate the whole meal in a vicious frenzy. I loved eating and it was like I could shovel mound after mound of food into my mouth without ever getting fat. I'm not sure if it's because I have a high metabolism or just because I'm young to be honest. Chester and Hahn had a good time too, perhaps in denial at the possibly extremely awkward event that was going to take place afterwards.

Hahn's parents were rich and actually had rented him a studio apartment of his own off-campus. We went there because not only was it the nicest of our places, but he was the only one of us that lived by himself. Once we got there we all took a few minutes to get ready before I earnestly stripped down and cheekily decided to rub my tits together and wink at the boys. Mama don't like to waste time. I WAS wearing a pink lace bra that cost half a fucking fortunate, before I unclasped it in the back and had my titties drop out and then bounce back up like basketballs. Being busty yet perky had its fun moments to be sure. I, being the ball of originality that I am, told them that now that they've seen mine, that I get to see their's. They blushed awkwardly for a second before complying with my request.

Predictably, both my friends were already erect. And to my surprise Hahn's cock was... regular sized! It was decent, maybe 5 inches compared to Chester's 5 1/2, but he didn't have Chester's girth. I then encouraged both of the boys to take one of my tits in their hands and squeeze.

"Nice right? There's enough of me to go around."

"Damn Lia, I knew your tits were big but I had no idea they were this big!" Hahn said, astonished.

"They're so fucking nice! And look at your adorable little nipples! I just wanna-" Chester said as he took my left nipple in his mouth and started sucking my tit.

"Thanks." I said, losing my composure. I was trying to be a top but it was so abundantly clear I was a bottom.

My shyness snatching my tongue, I laid down on Hahn's couch. It was a long L shape and nice as fuck. My parents were well off but Hahn's family was fucking loaded. Now fully undressed, Chester approached me from behind. Then, Hahn stood in front of my head. He was the perfect height. I opened my mouth wide to receive his cock. His bulbous head brushed my lips apart and then he pushed it into my mouth.

I was expecting to be penetrated simultaneously by Chester, so it took me a little by surprise when he slapped my ass hard with his hand. I would have yelped, but my mouth was full of dick. Instead, my eyes widened and my body jerked just a little. Hahn took this as encouragement to push further into my mouth, nearing the middle of my throat. Chester slapped me again. I was used to mental punishment, but the physical nature of this had taken me off guard and I have to say destabilized me a little. Again, I flinched. Hahn pushed deeper, his cock now entirely in my throat, but I knew that was all he had left. A third slap, I was getting sore now and imagined that my ass would be bright red. Hahn stood there, his balls rested against my chin. I was spread eagle, and impaled orally on a cock. I had recently learned that I was a loud moaner, and I definitely vocalized my pleasure the entire time they were tag teaming me.

My ass jiggled each time Chester smacked it. Just fuck me already? I thought. But it is hard to communicate when your mouth is full of Asian cock. The clapping sounds were like a starting gun to Hahn, who started to face-fuck me. He'd withdraw a couple of inches and then thrust his whole length into me again. He started out slowly at first, but then picked up speed.

It was shortly after that something strange happened, I started to feel... at peace. I submitted, letting the pleasure run through me and went with the flow. I knew I wanted to please them and felt warm, almost cared for, as I was being double teamed. Even so, I could feel tears form in my eyes and trickle down my forehead and into my hair. But these weren't tears of sadness- but of joy.

It felt like- it felt like I had found my family. One of them was using my throat as a sex toy and the other was pounding my pussy. I felt wanted... needed, like I finally belonged somewhere.

I began to feel overwhelmed. Focus, Lia. I'm a good girl taking my friends' cocks deep inside me to help them get off, that's all that mattered. Don't let this excruciating emotion spoil the mood. What you are doing for Chester and Hahn is peak selflessness. I can do this, I can overcome my anxiety. I took a few deep breaths in between Hahn's thrusts. It didn't lessen, so I embraced it. I'm a mess, and that's hot.

My pussy felt raw. But I was so damn turned on. My friends, yes MY FRIENDS, were using me like a blow up sex doll. I could feel my juices oozing out of my vagina. Feel my clit throbbing as I opened up my throat to Hahn, and my vagina to Chester. My face was blush red, for the first time in my life: I was hyper-aroused.

Tears were now pouring down my face. This was all a little too much. But no sooner than I had come to that realization, I felt a rope of warm cum shoot onto my back, followed by another and another.

"Fuck!" Chester announced. "Your turn Hahn." He said, slapping my ass one final time before swapping places with my short Asian friend.

And now Hahn was inside me. I didn't speak. He slid his average member halfway in, it felt so refreshing, and then sunk all five inches of his cock into my pussy. I was sopping wet and took him easily. He started fucking me. It might have been smaller than Chester's dick, but the length and width of Hahn's cock gave me the rest I needed to recover.

In pain from being fucked hard at both ends of my body, I just laid there submitting to him. Hahn would withdraw his dick completely, push his head just barely into me and then immediately thrust forward, giving me all 5 of his inches at once. I gasped. Hahn repeated this over and over, a little harder each time. He pushed again and again, his balls slapping against my ass. I had never taken two dicks in one day.

Lust had consumed me. Then, suddenly and unexpectedly- it happened. I came hard. Twisting and turning, I felt the orgasm stirring deep in my cock-filled pussy, then rush outwards. It started inside me, then slowly made its way out, eventually covering my entire body in pleasure until I was shaking from overstimulation. I felt warm liquid pouring from my vagina as I spasmed while still being held down. As my violent orgasm continued, I felt the room start spinning. I had cum, and just from penetration... what the fuck? I spent a minute in a daze, half awake and half asleep. I had cum so hard that it took a couple minutes for my brain to work again. Hahn withdrew his cock, dripping with my creme.

"Hahn, you're soaked. Did I do that to you?" I asked, surprised. Squirting was something I had heard about but never knew that I could actually do.

"Yeah! I know, right?"

The couch seemed to have taken the lion's share of my squirting. I gazed up at Hahn. His cock was covered in both my pussy juice and his ejaculate. The head of his cock dripped with cum.

"Hahn, you fucking bastard. You weren't supposed to cum in me!"

"God damn it Hahn, you're not supposed to do that!" Chester reprimanded him.

"Sorry, please don't be mad."

"Hahn, please, you know that can get a woman pregnant."

"I know. I got a little carried away. I'll buy you Plan B."

I was now sobbing, my throat and pussy had both been used and abused. I wailed, the tears now a flood. My body shook with emotion. I wasn't handling the overstimulation too well. It felt like my body had just released a ton of pent up stress and now I was all wobbly and unfocused. I had been through a lot, but I'd say it was a pretty positive experience. Chester was a real gentleman and asked me if I was ok, then brought me a glass of water.

After our threesome was over, we all cleaned up and watched Community on Netflix. Hahn even brought out a bottle of fancy vodka imported from Vladivostok for us to chill out with as we all sat on his couch half naked, avoiding the towel over the squirt stain I had made.

Fuck my pussy is sore.

Interlude: The Big Bang Theory

Have you ever read the Stephen King novel IT? I don't mean watched the movie but actually read the book? Well there's a scene where ummm... how to put it? "The Losers" all have sex with the same person to show their "unity" so that they can escape being lost in the sewers. I want to be this person for my friend group. The glue that holds them all together, the pussy that they can take out all of their frustrations on. I've learned that sex is the BEST way to blow off steam. I want to form a sense of community with me as its focal point.

To be continued...

Lia Thomas and friends will return in Part IV: Gang Bang.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

12