The Girl Who Holds the Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, baby. Suck on them titties." De'Angelo said -- an English major he was not.

She slid over to my left nipple, as she continued to stroke my mound. I had been wet before, but was soaking wet now. I was surprised at how aroused I was, and I desperately needed something more.

"Time's up," Simone said, and she pushed my shoulder back, forcing the cock out of my mouth. "Now, you do me," she said, indicating her breasts, as she slid him back into her mouth. Her peach colored top was tied in the back, and I reached around and undid that. It had a built-in shelf bra, and I simply had to push it up to expose her breasts.

The bra had apparently been padded, and she was only a B-cup or so. Her nipples were very prominent, and popped out the second they were exposed. I took one in my mouth and she moaned gently onto his cock, as I tweaked the other one with my left hand. I switched nipples after a few seconds, and slipped my left hand down towards her jeans. She made brief eye contact with me, smiling at me with her eyes while her mouth did work.

I unbuttoned her jeans, and slipped my fingers into the front of her pants. She did not have underwear on, and was apparently completely shaven; I reached her pussy after sliding down several inches of silky-smooth ebony skin. The second I hit her clit, she jumped and handed his cock back to me, which I eagerly took into my mouth. I continued to tickle her clit with my right hand, and she held his cock for me.

"Oh baby, she's touching me. Can you see?"

More mumbling. "Oh god, it feels so good. You like it?"

"Mmmm-hmmm." This one sounded more strained than the last couple.

"Oh baby, you gonna cum soon?"

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah."

"Come for me, baby. Blow your load down this blonde slut's throat."

She started pumping her hand up and down his shaft. I followed her lead with my mouth, sliding right behind it. I felt his cock get even harder, and I heard his breathing get louder. It wasn't long before his first spurt hit the back of my throat. The second one followed shortly thereafter, then another, and then my mouth was full. His load was as big as he was tall; I had to swallow quickly to keep from losing some out the sides of my mouth.

Simone stroked the back of my hair. "Good girl, good girl, eat it all."

Eventually, he was done, and he started to soften just a bit before he slipped out of my mouth. Simone pulled his boxers and sweatpants back up.

"There you go, D. Now head on outside and shoot some more baskets while Sarah and I finish up some business. Looks like we have a house to buy."

"Cool," he said, and headed back downstairs and out the back.

She turned to me and said, "Now, about that business..."

I reached for my bra and started to put it back on. "Yeah, well, there's a ton of paperwork that we have to get started. You can come back to the office now, or tomorrow, or Monday. Or we could meet---"

She took my bra out of my hands, laughing. "No, sweetie. You got him off, now you get me off."

She leaned back on the stairs, allowing me access to the fly of her jeans. She looked at me questioningly.

I hesitated just long enough for her to say, "Now, you do go down on girls, don't you? I mean, you just sucked a dick to sell a house; don't tell me you're going to get cold feet now. You don't strike me as the type to chicken out now...unlike some others."

"Well, no, I just didn't realize that was part of the deal. I would have ---"

"Girl, D is good at many things, but eating pussy is not one of them. He tried a couple of times, and it was straight up awful. So, the only time I ever get eaten out is when he picks up some woohoo girl and brings her home. I'll catch them in bed, pretend to be furious, and scare her into going down on me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You don't need to be scared into it, you already got your motivation, and you know our situation. Don't back out now."

I smiled as I leaned forward. "You should have let me finish my sentence. If I knew that was part of the deal, I would have brought my vibrator in from the glove box."

She laughed out loud as I slipped my hands into the waistband of her jeans. "Now I know we picked the right realtor!" She lifted her hips up, and I slid her jeans off over her shoes.

Once she was exposed and spread, I was hit with a powerful smell immediately. This woman had a very strong aroma -- it wasn't bad, but it was unmistakable. Her crotch was shaved completely bare, as I had suspected, and her labia were swollen and puffy. Her clitoris was prominent and only partially hidden under a large hood; there was a lot of moisture everywhere; she was much wetter than I ever got.

I wasted no time, and touched my tongue to her hood without hesitation. She gasped and shoved my head further into her. I tickled her with my tongue, and she twitched at my every stroke. Her taste was strong -- not bad, but very strong -- and her juices covered my face almost instantly.

"Oh ho, blondie, you've done this before!"

"Mmmm-hmmmm," I responded, repeating her boyfriend's line from earlier.

"Oh, that's nice. Give me a finger, please?"

I kept licking her clit, and brought a finger up to rub up and down between her labia without inserting it.

"Oh, quit teasing me!"

"You gonna beg for it?"

"I'm paying you, damnit. I don't have to beg for shit!" She said it in a tone that let me know she was being mostly playful, but with just a touch of seriousness. I decided I should give her what she wanted.

The first finger slipped in, and she was wet enough I barely felt it. A second finger followed a few seconds later, and then a third. Her moans got more intense.

"That's it, girl." A couple of panting breaths followed. "Don't stop!"

I took my tongue off her clit long enough to get my other thumb on it, and twiddled it as fast as I could. I slid my face up her stomach, and began sucking on her nipples. It didn't take long before I sensed her breathing winding up towards climax.

"Oh god, that's good, girl. Don't stop, don't you fucking stop."

"You gonna come?" I asked.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, holy shit, don't stop, keep doing that, oh my god, I'm coming!"

Her pussy gripped my fingers tight, and her entire body went rigid. Her legs shot out into the air, and I had to lean against her to keep her from sliding down the stairs a bit. At the same time, a stream of fluid came out -- she squirted all over my hands, and some even splashed on my tits.

I hadn't been squirted on before, so this was a new experience for me. I wasn't sure what to do; after briefly looking around for something to clean up with, and only finding clothing, I looked up at her with a confused look.

Simone was leaning back on the stairs, completely limp with her eyes closed. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes. She saw my dampened condition and laughed. "Yeah, that happens when you do a good job on me."

"Uh, what should I ---"

"Not really my problem." She smiled. She pulled her top back down over her breasts, and picked up her jeans off the stairs. She stood up and walked down the stairs past me; I got my first look at her ass, which was full and fabulous.

She got to the bottom of the stairs, and stepped out of her shoes, into her jeans, and back into her shoes.

"That was great," she said. "We'll make some phone calls over the weekend, and drop by your office Monday afternoon. That work?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." I was still a little disheveled, which was mildly surprising considering I was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm. I grabbed my shirt and started to put it on.

She was up and headed towards the door. As she opened it, she turned to me and said "Great! Get the paperwork prepped for us, neither of us likes to waste much time."

"Of course, no problem!" I slipped my jacket on over my blouse, and started down the stairs.

She started to close the door behind, but paused, "Oh, um, blondie?"

"Yeah?"

She pointed behind me. "Don't forget your bra."

I turned a bit red. "Oh, right." I picked it up, and by the time I had turned around again, she was out the door.

I washed up in the first-floor bathroom, and by the time I got outside they were gone. Once I got home, I spent most of the night masturbating. The next night, I called up Ryan and went over to his place. He commented on how riled up I seemed to be. We got busy enough that I passed out at his place that night, but it wasn't until after a Sunday morning session that I felt actually satisfied.

Simone and De'Angelo showed up Monday around 3:30, and the paperwork went pretty smoothly. They privately met with the owner of my agency -- Margaret - to discuss that they wanted to do business with me (and only me) and not Charlotte, laying out their sensitive concerns. My boss was sympathetic and allowed it to happen. I could tell she had some reservations, but they played the race card perfectly; there was little my boss could do except agree. I tried to apologize after they left, but Margaret didn't seem to want to talk about it with me.

As Simone had suggested, the offer was considerably less than asking, but was approved within hours. The scheduling of inspections went smoothly, and the purchase appeared to be moving forward.

Then two crazy things happened on the same day.

First, Charlotte returned from vacation. I had already discussed everything with Margaret, and we both knew this wasn't going to go well. Margaret had figured that it was going to be a problem, but thought she could work through it, and that should could mitigate Charlotte's fury. She was wrong.

I had seen Charlotte in the office first thing, and she was all smiles and chatting with other agents about her amazing time in Bora Bora. She was sporting a deep tan and she had done something tropical with beads to spice up her normal "Can I speak to your manager?" haircut. We weren't really close, so while I wasn't avoiding her, we didn't talk that morning. We did cross paths in the hall, and there was a smile and nod. I was pretty sure Margaret just hadn't told her yet.

Shortly after lunch, I saw a couple of officemates walk by my cubicle with big eyes, whispering back and forth. I turned off my music and heard the faint sound of raised voices coming from the general direction of Margaret's office. I had just enough time to wonder if it had anything to do with the Jackson purchase when my phone beeped -- the light on the phone indicated an internal phone call. I took a deep breath before picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sarah? It's Margaret. Can you come in to my office, please?"

"Sure." I paused. "Should I bring anything?"

"No, just yourself. Thanks."

I hung up and walked towards my bosses' office. The loud voices I had heard were now silent. I opened the door, and Margaret was behind her desk, looking harried. Also in the room was Margaret's junior partner and controller, Vicki, who looked like she would rather be anywhere else.

Charlotte, of course, was the cause of both their consternation. She was standing in front of Margaret's desk, and her face was redder than her tan. As I opened the door, she glared at me until the door shut. There was an awkward silence until Margaret spoke.

"Sarah, can you have a seat?" She pointed at one of the two chairs in front of her desk, and I took the offered seat. She indicated that Charlotte should take the other one, but Charlotte audibly scoffed.

"So...you probably know why you're here. Charlotte believes that she's entitled to the commission on the sale for the Jackson house since it was originally her client first. I've explained to her that you took all the necessary steps and it was the client's decision not yours. Can you explain to her everything you did to inform the client of the situation, and what Ms. Jackson said?"

"Sure." I knew this conversation had probably been coming, and I'd already had a version of it with Margaret, so I was prepared. But I hadn't even opened my mouth when Charlotte interrupted me. She was also prepared.

"I know what she says she did, and it doesn't matter if she did or not. Simone Jackson was my client, my visit, and my commission. That's how we do business here -- you just can't have a junior agent jump a senior agent like that. It's still my commission."

"Charlotte," Margaret began, "I understand. But there's a complicating factor here -- the client insisted that the full share of the commission go to Sarah. I verified that with the client myself."

That was news to me, but Charlotte didn't flinch. "I don't care! It's my commission. You don't have to tell her, but it's my FUCKING commission!" Her voice was rising with every word.

"We don't lie to our clients, Charlotte. You know that. That kind of thing has a way of coming back to bite you."

"Bullshit. You told your white lies about the age of windows, projected property taxes and other things over the years. You might not anymore now that you don't actually have to sell houses, and just get a percentage off our hard work, but you sure as fuck used to."

Margaret's eyes narrowed. "That's crossing a line, Charlotte."

"Fine." Charlotte regrouped. "Did you ask the client why, exactly, she demanded she take MY twenty grand and give it to someone ... younger?"

"I did actually, Charlotte. It was a private matter, and I don't think I need to explain further."

"Bullshit. I can tell you exactly why, in case you're too fucking prude to do it."

Margaret didn't look happy in the least and started enunciating her words very carefully. "Fine, Charlotte. If you must know, they felt like you were condescending and dismissive towards them because they were African American."

Charlotte sputtered -- she was completely caught off guard. "What?"

"That's what they told me. You were very dismissive of them in a number of interactions."

Charlotte practically screamed "That's fucking bullshit! I'm not racist! Those god damn mother fuckers are using that as a fucking excuse, just like every other ...." She trailed off. "I'm not racist. I've had plenty of black friends, that's not it at all. In fact, if you knew what I ..."

She stopped mid-sentence and slowly turned to look at me. "But you know. You know what you had to do to make that sale." She pointed at me. "I wasn't willing to do it, but you were. And it had absolutely fucking nothing to do with race."

In that second, I realized she knew. And she knew that I knew that she knew. But I couldn't back down, and looked her in the eye. Her Kate Gosselin haircut was almost covering one eye, so I had to shift to the other.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Charlotte. I provided the client services that apparently didn't make them feel degraded or talked down to. And apparently that's what they wanted."

She stared me down, her eyes narrowing and brimming with fury. "I'll give you twenty five percent of the commission if you offer it to me right now. Or I'm going to tell them exactly what you did."

Margaret interrupted. "What, pray tell, are you talking --"

"Shut the fuck up, Margaret. Let her answer." Charlotte turned back to me, and I returned her gaze, then I turned back to Margaret, who was turning bright red. She wasn't used to being talked to that way by her employees. Probably not by anybody.

For some reason I still don't know to this day, I knew Charlotte was bluffing and she wasn't going to tell them what I did to make the sale. I held Margaret's gaze and said "I have no idea what she is talking about."

Margaret nodded and turned back to Charlotte. "Well?"

Charlotte was a bright purple. She stared at me and pointed a finger at me. I thought she was going to say something. She tried to start to speak about three times. Finally, she spoke, but directly to Margaret.

"It's my commission. It's my commission or I walk and take my four point five million dollars a year in sales with me."

I'm pretty sure Margaret had to suppress a smile. She opened the top drawer of her desk, and withdrew a piece of paper. She put the paper in front of Charlotte, and set a pen on top of it.

"I figured this might happen, Charlotte. This resignation letter is already filled out. Just need you to sign it."

Charlotte's mouth was agape. She looked at Margaret blankly, then look to me, then to Vicki, then finally back to Margaret.

"Fuck you, Maggie. This place has gone to shit with all this co-ed eye candy you've been hiring anyway." Charlotte picked up the pen, signed it, and stormed out of the room.

"Vicki, can you help her clean out her desk?" Vicki got up and followed.

Margaret leaned back in her chair and let out a deep breath. "Well, that wasn't fun, but it was a long time coming. Can't say I'm terribly sad about that, even though she did bring in a lot of revenue. I think we'll be better off in the long run. Thanks for doing your job, Sarah."

She paused, and continued. "Is there something else I should know about the sale? Charlotte seemed pretty insistent there was more to it."

I looked down for a second before looking back at her. "Nothing that you need to worry about."

She raised an eyebrow and stared at me for a good few seconds over her glasses. She was clearly thinking about saying something. Eventually, she just said "I think we're done here. Back to work."

I left her office, relieved, and returned to my cubicle. I had to walk past Charlotte's desk on the way back, and she caught my eye as she was cleaning out her desk. She glared at me until I sat down at my cubicle and could no longer see her. She left a few minutes later -- I could practically feel the temperature of the entire office drop when she left.

The next few hours went by uneventfully. I was involved in some extra paperwork on a different sale, so I ended up being one of the last people in the office. As I was preparing to leave, I stopped to talk to Allison.

Allison was very excited to see Charlotte gone -- nobody in the office had liked her very much. "So, uh, want to go grab a drink? Yoga's at seven for me, but I've got some time to kill first. First drink is on me since you helped get rid of the witch."

This was something of a surprise coming from Allison -- I hadn't drunk with her before. Allison was a really pretty blonde that had just left her extremely possessive boyfriend, which was her first since she left the Mormon religion two years prior. She was twenty-five, but had never done just about any of the things an attractive woman of her age might normally have done. She would occasionally express wonder and bewilderment at some of the more risqué topics we discussed around the office. However, in recent months, she'd admitted to trying a few drinks, and had started responding with questions rather than embarrassment whenever the subject of sex came up. Her clothing had become much less conservative -- while still office appropriate, it was definitely lower cut at the top and higher skirted at the bottom than it was before. I had a theory that this girl was about to have a wild child run, and I wanted to see it firsthand.

I jumped at the chance. "You know what, yeah. That sounds good -- where at?"

"There's a cute little sake bar across the street from my yoga studio." She gave me the name; I googled it up and found it -- I knew roughly where it was and could find it.

"Let's do it. I'll go shut down my computer and --"

I was interrupted by the opening of the front door. In walked Simone and, right behind her - ducking to get through the door - De'Angelo.

Before I could welcome them, I heard Allison whisper "Wow, he's tall."

"Simone! Nice to see you. What can I do for you?" I exclaimed.

Simone held up a handful of papers that had been paper clipped together. "Just the person I wanted to see. I have some questions -- I feel like there's a bunch of charges in here that we just didn't agree to, and I need you to explain them to us."