The Girl Who Holds the Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Internally, I sighed, but said "That'll be fine. Let's go on back to the conference room, and we can talk about this." I pointed the way, and as they walked past me, I looked at Allison and shrugged before following them.

The conference room was a private room with a wooden table and six chairs. One side of the office was full height glass into the office, the other side was large exterior windows. The beige venetian blinds were lowered to the ground but not currently closed.

They sat on one side of the table -- I on the other with my back to the windows. "What can I do for you?"

She pointed at a line item. "What's this flood insurance for? It seems very expensive. I don't want it."

I explained to her that it was required by FEMA due to the floodplain she was in, and it wasn't something that could be waived nor could it be negotiated, as the government controlled the price. She seemed satisfied, then moved on to a different line item. I explained the details of that, and she moved on again. De'Angelo spent the whole time staring at his phone, not saying a word.

After ten or fifteen minutes of answering her questions, some of them twice, I started to get the impression she was stalling for something. About this time, Allison poked her head into the room. "I was going to head out. Did you need anything else from me?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so, Allison."

"Can you lock up?"

"Yup, keys are on my desk."

"Don't forget!" She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good. You're the one who would forget her head if it wasn't attached."

"Yeah, yeah." She turned to go and paused. "You want to call or text me when you're done?"

"Sure thing."

Allison walked off, and a few seconds later, I saw the lights in the rest of the office turn off, followed by the beeping of the front door closing and locking, as it did after hours.

Simone finished her question, and then said "Was she the last person in the office other than the three of us?"

I nodded, and she continued. "Allison, huh? She's pretty cute. You guys a thing?"

"What...no! What gave you that idea?"

"Well, it sounds like you have plans later. She's cute as hell in that Veronica Mars kind of way, and you certainly are no stranger to dining at the Y."

"Uh, no. She's just recently escaped the clutches of the Mormon church and an awful boyfriend. I can't imagine that's even on her radar as something that's even a possibility."

"But you would if you could, right?"

"I...think even thinking that kind of thing about a co-worker is pretty inappropriate."

"Really? After what happened between us the first time we met?" Simone laughed. "Well, if you think that's inappropriate, wait until you hear what I have to say next."

I stopped, mid-thought, and put my pen down and looked at her.

"And what exactly did you have in mind, Simone?"

"Well, straight up, we had a real good time when you first showed us the house. And we've been kind of hoping for a similar kind of thing since, but it's been all paperwork, taxes, and insurance bullshit."

"That's the business I'm in -- the bullshit paperwork business."

She smiled, then stood up and took a couple of steps toward me. "Please, as I've said before, please call me Simone." I nodded. "What we really want is for you to be all in, to fully dedicate yourself as our relator. To prove you want to make this sale. To live up to the promise you showed at the first meeting at the house."

I knew what she was getting at. Part of me was offended, and part of me just wanted to exert a little bit of control over the situation by making her spell out crystal clear what she was after. Even if I was more than willing to provide it.

"And what, exactly, did you have in mind?" I asked.

"D wants to fuck you."

"Does he now? That seems inappropriate."

"Nobody cares. Nobody is here except the three of us. You've already shown you are willing to whore yourself out for a sale; let's not split hairs here."

I knew what was about to happen, and I was all in favor. It still just felt...awkward.

"Fine," I said, as I stood up, "but let's be clear about what is going to happen here..."

"No," Simone interrupted, "the terms are ours, not yours." As she said this, De'Angelo got up from his chair and walked over to mine, and was standing behind me. "Now he's going to fuck your brains out, you'll both have a good time, and everything will be fan-fucking-tastic."

I felt him roughly hike my skirt up around my waist. There was some moral outrage that I kind of wanted to express, but the desire to take this twenty-year-old millionaire inside me was greater. He slipped my thong underwear down around my ankles, and suddenly I was fully exposed in my office's conference room. In a surprisingly short amount of time, I felt his mostly hard cock rubbing between my cheeks. I wasn't quite wet enough yet, but that was changing quickly.

While I felt this, I looked at Simone. "Is this what it is going to take to make this sale?"

"Most of it," she responded, as she stood up. She removed her jeans, and wasn't wearing anything underneath. She apparently hadn't shaved since we'd last met, as she had a reasonably trimmed bush, significantly longer than it was the first time I'd seen her. "You need to get me off, too."

She sat on the office conference table, and scooted over in front of me. De'Angelo put his hand on my shoulder, and pushed me down, bending me over the table. As his increasingly hard cock rubbed its way between my folds, Simone slid her pussy in front of my face -- her powerful smell hit me, and I let myself get lost in the moment. The initial professional hang-ups I had quickly vanished; I realized I had done something very similar before, with these exact same clients, and it had worked out very well for me.

I pressed my tongue down on her clit -- flicking it up and down, writing little invisible "I"'s and "O"s with my tongue. I knew he was the money winner here, but she was the one I really had to make happy. It wasn't long before his cock was hard enough to slip into me, and I opened up easily and willingly. He started thrusting back and forth, entirely independently of what I was doing to his girlfriend.

His cock was long, but not terribly thick. It certainly stretched me out, and I could feel him bottoming out, but not painfully. Normally that's not the most comfortable feeling, but for whatever reason, that night it really worked for me.

I was rapidly flicking my tongue on her clit, but her attention was elsewhere. Both her hands her slipping down my shoulders, to my back, to my ass, and spreading my cheeks while he was fucking me. Playing with my ass, kneading it, almost massaging it while he was balls deep in my pussy.

At one point, I thought I heard some sort of electronic noise. I looked up, alarmed. "Was that...?"

She shoved my face back in. "D, did you leave your phone on again?"

He pulled out briefly to grab his phone out of his pocket. He looked at, pushed a couple of buttons, shrugged, put it down on the table, and went back to fucking me.

I was completely exposed from the waist down, but completely clothed from the waist up. The hard wood of the table wasn't the most comfortable thing to lie down on while getting roughly fucked, but my clothing provided some padding that I wouldn't have had without it.

"Finger me, blondie." I slipped a finger in, and then a second. She moaned with each penetration, and grabbed the back of my head with two hands, pushing my face back into her crotch, and lying back on the table. I started using my fingers in a 'come hither' motion on the inner wall of her vagina, where I thought her G-spot might be.

"Holy shit, blondie!" she gasped. "Don't stop!"

I didn't. De'Angelo's thrusts into me caused my whole body to shake and slide. I didn't even have to move my fingers to rub her G-spot, he was doing most of the work for me.

It didn't take long for her breathing to become ragged. The hand on the back of my head started gripping my hair tighter. "Oh god, oh god" she kept repeating, and it didn't take long before she came. Last time she came on my face, she squirted a bit; this time felt like being hit in the face with a garden hose. My face was drenched -- even the arms and shoulders of my suit jacket caught some, drenching it.

I kept licking, but she pulled me off and slid away, rolling over on her side just out of my reach. With De'Angelo continuing to fuck me from behind, all of our breathing was loud, but hers was the loudest.

After a minute or two she let out a chuckle for some reason, then rolled onto her back and lazily watched us. Another minute or two went by, and she rolled off the table, and stood up, still a little unsure of her balance. She wobbled over to where De'Angelo was standing and looked down at his cock sliding in and out of me. "How you doin', D?" she asked. "Blondie's pussy feel good?"

Some sort of affirmative grunt happened, but it was clear he was having a good time. She started kissing him, and I felt her hands rubbing my back, almost massaging while he continued to pump. Eventually, her hands worked their way down to my ass, including rubbing against my back door. Once she pushed on it with a finger, she could feel me tense up, I think.

"Ah, blondie, you don't expect D to actually come inside of you, do you? I mean, he doesn't need a ton of kids all over the country." I felt something cold and wet in the crack of my ass, so I looked over my shoulder to see what she was doing. I saw that she had taken some fancy lube out of her purse and was dripping it onto -- and now rubbing it into - my asshole.

"You're fine with taking it in the ass." It was a statement more than a question.

She had a finger rubbing on my asshole, and pretty soon it was lubed up enough to slip inside. I had certainly had penetration there before, and this woman knew what she was doing. Thirty seconds after the first finger, a second finger slipped in. This went on for a while, as I got more and more used to her fingers and his cock fucking me at the same time.

"I think she's ready, D. Fuck her in the ass."

De'Angelo slipped his cock out of my front door, and slid his way up my crack a few inches. He slid back and forth between my cheeks for a while before finally making a little bit of penetration. His cock was big, but my asshole was ready -- Simone had done a fantastic job of getting me ready. The tip sliding in caused me to tense up a little bit, but once the head was all the way in, I was ready. His shaft slowly slid deeper and deeper, until I could feel his balls hit me. He paused there for a minute.

"You good there, blondie?" Simone asked.

"Yeah," I gasped.

De'Angelo started to push in and out, slowly at first to let me get used to it before he picked up the pace. We got into a groove, and before long, he was pounding my ass almost as hard as he had been a few moments before in my pussy.

I was lost in my own world when I felt fingers on my clit. I gasped, and looked behind me to see Simone on her knees, reaching up between my legs to tickle my clit.

She saw me looking. "No reason we can't all get off." She slipped a finger into my pussy, causing me to gasp. She saw my reaction, felt my lack of resistance, and quickly added a second. A third follow shortly thereafter, and I could feel her rubbing against his cock through my walls. It was an unbelievable sensation, and it didn't take me long to realize what was about to happen.

I started to feel the pressure build as I was double penetrated. My breath got shorter and shorter, small gasps, my toes curled, and I finally came. I tried to hold back a scream, but it was no use. I heard it echo through the empty office, and I went completely limp.

Simone withdrew her fingers, but De'Angelo kept pumping.

"You see what we did to her, baby?" She asked her boyfriend. "We fucked her brains out." He muttered something in response.

"You almost ready to come, D? You going to fill this little slut's ass with your cum?"

"Fuck yeah." He said, and it was almost as if he was waiting to hear those words from Simone as permission to finish, because he came almost immediately. Three hard thrusts, almost painful, as he unloaded. A load grunt accompanied them, and suddenly my ass was full of cum.

He collapsed on top of me for a minute, and I realized how big a person he was. His body was heavy on mine, and his head was well past mine. Simone was just rubbing his back, almost cooing.

Eventually, he pulled out. I felt a rush of fluids follow him, and I had to clinch to keep them from slipping out. I realized I needed to hit the bathroom, and quickly.

"Thanks, blondie! We had a great time!" Simone said as they were both putting their pants back on. Let's do it again sometime. But for now, let's just get the paperwork signed so we can get the keys to the house as soon as we can."

I slid off the table, leaving a fair amount of fluids behind. I was trying to figure out how I was going to clean it up when I heard the beeping noise again.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked.

De'Angelo checked his phone again, as did Simone, and they looked at each other and shrugged.

"No idea, blondie. Maybe it was your phone?"

That seemed reasonable; I thought there was a good chance it was Allison texting me from the bar. I grabbed my skirt and phone and headed out of the room.

As I walked out of the office, Simone called out "It was a pleasure doing business with you. We'll leave the door unlocked behind us; you can lock it before you leave. See you soon, blondie!"

* * * * * * * *

"And that was the last time I saw them," Sarah concluded.

"Wow," Katrina said. "That was fantastic. You never tried to get ahold of them to finish the sale, at least?"

"There was another signing, but I was busy elsewhere -- Margaret handled it. I sent them flowers when they bought the house, with no response. They had my number, but never used it. De'Angelo ended up washing out with the Blazers, and got traded a couple of years later. I did read in the paper that they did get married, and there was an ugly divorce. Pretty sure she's still in town."

"Wasn't there an MTV show about Basketball Wives?"

"VH1, but yeah. I actually did look for her once when flipping channels, but she wasn't there."

"Got any pictures of her?" Katrina asked.

"Hmmm." Sarah pulled out her phone and cycled through her contacts. "No, just her phone number."

"I bet you could Google her up with his name and something would pop up," Katrina suggested.

"Oh yeah." Sarah typed her name in (without his), and sure enough, it popped up. A Facebook profile, in fact. "Surprised it took me there," she said, as she handed her phone across the table to Katrina.

"Wow, she is really gorgeous. I see why a baller would be into her." She pushed a button on the phone, and handed it back to Sarah, grinning.

"What did you do?" Sarah asked, looking at her phone, concerned.

"Sent her a friend request for you."

Sarah was dismayed. "It's been years! That's just weird! That's not professional, why would you do that? I could get in trouble!" Sarah started scanning through her phone, trying to figure out how to undo that.

"Relax." Katrina leaned over the table and looked Sarah in the eye. "She had you swallow her boyfriend's load and then later demanded that you let him fuck you in the ass all so you could make a sale. She doesn't give a fuck about professional."

She leaned back and continued. "One of three things is going to happen. Option one: she ignores your request and life moves on. Option two: she accepts your request, does nothing, and life moves on. Option three: she accepts your request, decides she wants to hang out again, and your life gets even more interesting."

Sarah realized Katrina was right, but didn't like it. "Fine. So now what?"

There was a twinkle in Katrina's eye. "For now, let's make life more interesting." Katrina's foot slid up Sarah's calf towards her knee.

"What did you have in mind?"

"When I got here, you were in the bathroom. Did you notice how big and spacious it was?"

Sarah nodded.

"I want to fuck you right now. In that bathroom."

"Seriously?"

Katrina held up her purse, which Sarah had earlier noticed was larger than expected. "There's some things in here that I think you might enjoy."

Sarah looked around. Other than a bored looking Harper behind the bar, who appeared to be glued to her phone, the only patron was the baseball fan, who was watching what appeared to the ninth inning of the game.

Almost shyly, she responded, "OK."

Katrina jumped up, grabbed Sarah by the hand, and led her towards the back hallway. Sarah looked back at Harper, who saw them headed that way together and smiled and shook her head.

As they reached the further bathroom, Katrina opened the door and held it open for Sarah to go inside. Sarah hesitated and asked "Won't Harper—"

Katrina cut her off. "Harper's a friend of mine. She won't care."

Sarah's rebuttal was cut off by Katrina pushing her inside, shutting the door and locking it. She turned and found Sarah right there, and they immediately engaged in a passionate kiss with no hesitation from either woman.

"I missed you too!" Katrina giggled after they broke the kiss. "But I must admit I'm a little disappointed in you." She went in for a kiss again.

"What?" Kiss. "Why?"

"Well," she said, as started unbuttoning Sarah's blouse. "The first time I met you, you were wearing a skirt. When you showed off the house to Simone, you were wearing a skirt. When De'Angelo bent you over and fucked you over the conference table, you were wearing a skirt. But with me, today, you're wearing pants."

"So?"

"So, I was planning on pushing you down on that wicker bench, hiking up your skirt, and burying my face in your twat. But now it's going to take me longer to get you naked." Katrina slipped Sarah's blouse off, and started unclasping her bra.

"Oh, I'm sorry. How could I live with myself for causing you such a minor and temporary inconvenience?"

Sarah's bra slipped completely off, and Katrina began kissing her way down her chest. "I guess we'll have to figure out some suitable punishment." Katrina began sucking on Sarah's right nipple, as she began unbuttoning her pants.

"If this is the punishment," Sarah sighed, "it's not going to teach me a lesson, unless that lesson is to keep doing it."

Katrina rubbed Sarah's mound through her slacks. "That's a good point. But for future reference, I like skirts for exactly that reason."

Sarah moaned lightly, and kicked off her slip-on shoes, backing up to the bench. "I'll remember that."

"Please do." Katrina pulled Sarah's pants and panties off in one move, pushing the blonde back onto the bench. They kissed her for another moment while Sarah's pants were removed entirely.

Sarah had a moment of clarity where she realized that she was completely naked in the bathroom of a strange bar, but once Katrina's tongue hit her clit, Sarah was back to her fantasyland where things like modesty and consequences didn't matter.

Katrina slipped a finger inside of Sarah's pussy, causing her to moan more. Sarah grabbed the back of the brunette's head and held it where it needed to be held. After a minute or so, a second finger found its way inside. More moans and more twitching followed.

Katrina looked up at Sarah and smirked. "You want something inside?"

"Yes!" was the immediate response.

"Good, because I brought something." Katrina unzipped her purse, peered in, moved some things around, and extracted a large black dildo. As she did so, Sarah heard the jingle of keys, no longer displaced by the toy. The dildo was probably eight inches long and three inches around; it didn't have a head on it, but did have a handle which looked like balls. "Can you handle this?"