The Girl Who Holds the Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me."

Katrina licked the tip of the dildo and took it a little way into her mouth, moistening the first couple of inches. "Give it to me please."

"Give it to me...please!"

Katrina returned to her position in between Sarah's legs, licked the tip of the dildo, and slipped it inside of Sarah. Although a little tight at first, after a few thrusts, she opened up and was able to smoothly accommodate the larger toy. Sarah moaned and writhed while Katrina continued to expertly tongue her clit. Katrina's other hand reached up and tweaked Sarah's nipples. First the left, then the right, then back to the left.

"You like this big black cock?" Katrina asked.

"Yeah."

"You like pretending it's De'Angelo? And he's fucking you with his big black cock, waiting for his girl to tell him he's allowed to cum?"

"Oh yeah."

Sarah felt fingers at her backdoor. She opened her eyes and looked at Katrina.

Katrina grinned back. "De'Angelo didn't stop with the main course, he went straight for dessert. Last time, you said you liked it in both holes at the same time, but I didn't get to see it in person." As she said this, she slipped one finger into Sarah's ass.

Sarah gasped. "I do know you like to watch."

"Sometimes I like to watch more than I like to do. Is that weird?"

"No, not at all."

"Good." A second finger slid casually into Sarah's ass, and they began gently moving in and out, alternating thrusts with the black dildo. Sarah was lost in her own world, feeling the familiar sensations building in her loins.

"I'm so impressed at how easily you can take it in your butt," Katrina said. "It's so much harder for me to do it, even by myself. You open up so easily, like it was made for it."

"Wasn't always that easy," Sarah said between moans. "Practice makes perfect."

"Can you take more?"

"Probably," Sarah said, expecting another finger. But she felt the black toy slide out of her pussy. There was a click of a cap being opened, and she opened her eyes to see Katrina pouring some lube on the black dildo.

"Oh, oh, I don't know," she stammered. "That's big, bigger than most cocks. I don't think..."

Katrina smiled. "Baby, if it doesn't work, you're still going to come." She dropped her head back down and gave Sarah's crotch a lick from back to front. "I just want to see how much further I can stretch out my favorite slutty real estate agent's asshole. I've never had one give me the chance before."

Sarah took a deep breath. "OK, let's try. But be careful."

Katrina lowered the toy and rubbed the tip of it against Sarah's back door. At first, just contact, but eventually a little pressure, and then a little more.

It slid through her rim an inch or two. The first penetration had just a hint of pain, and Sarah tensed up. "Wait, wait, stop."

Katrina froze. "Want me to take it out?"

"No, just give it a moment. Maybe. Wait." There were throbs of pain, although most of it was just general discomfort. This was the largest thing Sarah had ever taken in her ass, but it wasn't *that* much larger than De'Angelo's dick. After maybe ten seconds, she relaxed a bit and her breathing evened out.

"Ok, I think we're good."

Katrina pushed the toy in a little bit further, and found minimal resistance. A couple of inches later, Sarah tensed up again. But after another brief wait, everything loosened up, and the sensations returned to pleasurable. A little more pushing, a couple of more inches, and then Katrina stopped pushing. Sarah opened her eyes.

"Why'd you stop?"

"You're done, girl, you've taken it all."

"Holy shit, for real?"

"Yes, for real. And now," Katrina smiled evilly, "the show begins." Katrina grasped the toy by its base and pulled it back out, most of the way. Sarah gasped, and gasped again when it slid back in.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit."

Katrina laughed and kept up with the slow and gentle thrusting. Sarah relaxed enough to close her eyes and let the sensations flow back through her. After a couple of minutes Katrina asked "Your pussy getting lonely?"

"I...I think I'm a little occupied right now."

"Could you take something?"

"Probably."

"Good. Because I brought something."

Sarah opened her eyes and saw Katrina rooting around in her purse again. This time, she brought out a pink toy -- roughly the same length, but even larger in diameter than the black one. As she took it out, the keys shook around in the purse again. The purse collapsed to the ground, almost flat now, with no toys in it to fill it up.

"Seriously?" Sarah asked.

"I never joke about double penetration," Katrina stated flatly. And she lined up the pink toy with Sarah's pussy, and it slid right in.

Sarah had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. "Oh. My. God."

The pink dildo had almost no resistance, despite her ass being full with the black toy. Sarah had never been this full at the same time -- this was incredibly intense. Katrina began thrusting the two toys in and out, alternating them so one was always going in as the other was going out.

"I can't wait to get this on tape so I can watch it all the time." Katrina asked. "You thinking about what it would be like if these were both real cocks?"

"Yeah." A gasp. "Oh, fuck yeah."

While Katrina had been talking, Sarah dropped her hand to her clit and began rubbing it herself. The combination of the two toys penetrating with her own fingers on her clit was so much - she was so full. She wasn't going to last long before she couldn't take it any longer, and she desperately needed to come before she had to quit.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

"You going to come for me?"

"Yes, yes, oh god, oh god..."

Sarah had reached the brink and heard the jangle of keys again. She opened her eyes to see what new tricks Katrina had, but the brunette had both hands on a dildo, thrusting them in and out of Sarah's holes.

Brief confusion turned to shock right as Sarah's orgasm hit. She screamed in both horror and pleasure as the door to the bathroom swung open and Harper stood there, holding up a ring of keys.

Apparently, Katrina didn't notice, because she kept thrusting, pushing in and out and extending Sarah's orgasm. Sarah tried to calm herself, to cover herself, but it was obvious that Harper had a great view of exactly what was happening and that Sarah was in the middle of a tremendous orgasm.

Eventually, the orgasm subsided, and Sarah tried to grab her clothes and cover herself. "I'm sorry...so, so ... sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Harper smiled and laughed. "So, you started without me?"

Katrina hadn't heard Harper open the door and she turned to look at the new arrival. "What took you so long?"

Harper slid in and shut the door, locking it behind her. "Arthur had to finish the baseball game. Could have been worse, it almost went to extra innings." She pointed at the action. "You weren't kidding about her loving it in the ass."

"What is going on?" Sarah said, still out of breath. "I'm confused. And you told her about me?"

Katrina got up from her knees, extracting the black toy and placing it in the sink. The pink toy slowly started to slide out. Sarah grabbed it to keep it from falling out, and then reflexively pushed it back in and held it in place.

"Well, I did mention that I have an open bed policy with most of my female friends," Katrina said. "And—"

Harper interrupted her. "You might remember that while Katrina introduced me as the bartender, I pointed out that we're actually friends."

Sarah put two and two together. "So that means..."

"Mmm hmmm." Katrina grabbed Harper and kissed her for a few seconds before stopping and turning back to Sarah. "So, Sarah, what do you say?" Katrina's hands were up Harper's sweater. "The first time we met, we had a threesome. Want to make it two for two?"

"What if someone comes in the bar?"

Harper held her arms up as Katrina lifted her sweater over her head. "I put a "Back in 30" sign on the door. Nobody's going to bother us."

Sarah shrugged -- if she hadn't backed out of anything with Katrina before, she wasn't backing out now. "When in Rome, I suppose. But I might need a couple of minutes to recover."

Katrina was already unhooking Harper's bra. Harper's bra slid off, exposing small breasts with small, puffy nipples. Floral tattoos decorated Harper's chest above her breasts, but stopped shy of the breast itself; another flower surrounded her navel. Katrina took Harper's right nipple into her mouth, and the smaller girl stroked her hair fondly. Katrina switched over to the other nipple, and then back up to her face and kissed her.

Katrina was still fully dressed, but Harper decided to fix that. She took the straps of Katrina's leotard off each shoulder, and pulled them down. Katrina's dark, saucer sized areolae were exposed; her erect nipples popped out, and were immediately engulfed by Harper's mouth.

Sarah found herself sliding the pink dildo in and out of herself as she watched the other two women caress and kiss each other. She had been stretched out enough that while there was still very little resistance, it still felt very pleasurable. Sarah concentrated on maintaining a certain level of arousal while watching the action in front of her.

Harper slipped a hand down the front of Katrina's leotard and kissed her. The leotard was tight enough that Sarah could see exactly what Harper's fingers were doing through it. Katrina gasped as Harper found her clit, and let out a low moan. Harper started to rub her clit in a rapid circling motion.

"My, Katrina," Harper grinned. "You're so wet. What have you been up to?"

"Oh, nothing much," Katrina eked out between heavy breaths and kissing Harper. "Was just DPing that hot piece of ass sitting over on the bench."

"I see. You're awful wet for someone who wasn't actually ... getting ... fucked." As Harper said this, she slid a finger inside Katrina, who gasped.

"Well... You see... I like to ... make people happy."

Harper slipped a second finger inside. "You like to make them happy? Or you like to make them come?"

"Both."

Harper dropped to her knees and began to slip Katrina's shorts and leotard off. "What do you like more?" Katrina's bush was soon exposed, still as neat and trimmed as Sarah had seen in a couple of weeks prior.

"I like to make them come." Katrina gasped as Harper's tongue hit her clit. The bartender had slipped a couple fingers back inside the other girl, and pushed Katrina back up against the sink. She continued to lick Katrina while fingering her with two rapidly pistoning fingers.

Sarah was using the dildo on herself more rapidly, and felt herself moving from passive pleasure to active excitement. As she hit a particularly good spot, she gasped, and Harper looked back at her "Enjoying the show?"

"Oh yeah."

"You going to be ready for me to do you next?"

"I'm already ready."

"Well, in that case..." Harper got up from where she was in front of Katrina and knelt over in front of Sarah.

"Hey!" Katrina protested, but Harper knew better.

"We know you're happiest when you're watching. So, watch. And play with yourself."

Harper leaned in and slipped two fingers into Sarah's mouth -- they were still covered in Katrina's juices, a flavor that Sarah immediately and fondly remembered. Sarah began sucking on those fingers like a cock, caressing them with her tongue and sliding them in and out of her mouth. Sarah watched Katrina begin to play with herself, with just a couple of fingers rubbing her clit in a circular pattern.

After a minute or two, Harper leaned in and kissed Sarah. Harper tasted faintly of marijuana, and her glasses lightly bumped Sarah's temple. There was little hesitation from either woman, even though it occurred to Sarah that she hadn't exchanged more than three sentences with this woman and she was about to have sex with her. It was even more abrupt than sex with Katrina had been the first time. At least there had been conversation there -- this was straight up fucking a stranger. But the idea of what she was about to do here was mind-blowingly hot.

Harper lowered her head to Sarah's chest and took one nipple into her mouth, then moved to the other breast. She moved her hand down below and took over control of the dildo without ever removing it from Sarah's pussy. She kept sliding it in and out while sucking on Sarah's nipples. Eventually, she dropped to her knees and dropped her head to Sarah's crotch. Sarah emitted a loud gasp when tongue hit clit, and she -- once again -- felt herself being to lose control.

Katrina continued masturbating while she was leaning up against the sink. Her right hand was rubbing her clit, and two fingers from her left hand had found their way into her pussy. Katrina was watching the other two women intently, and made eye contact with Sarah long enough to exchange an almost embarrassed smile.

Harper's tongue didn't allow Sarah to focus on Katrina for very long, though. Sarah closed her eyes and had to focus on what Harper was doing, and she was doing it very, very well. Her tongue was swirling on Sarah's clit while she was shoving the dildo in and out. There was no resistance -- her pussy was entirely able to take it with no difficulty whatsoever.

Sarah was only pulled out of her reverie when Katrina started to get loud. Sarah opened her eyes in time to see Katrina orgasm -- the brunette shuddered hard, and her inserted fingers stopped moving while the hand on her clit sent her over the edge. Katrina came loud and hard, her whole body shaking; her knees wobbled a bit, and Katrina slid down the sink to the ground, where she sat dazedly while watching the other girls.

Sarah felt her own orgasm rapidly approaching, and implored Harper to not stop. Harper wisely didn't change a thing about what she was doing -- her tongue kept doing exactly what she was doing while the toy maintained the same speed.

Sarah felt her toes curling, and one hand gripped the side of the bench. The other hand gripped the back of Harper's head, and for a second she had the urge to make her stop because it was too much. But she rode through it, and came out the other side with a screaming orgasm. Her legs spasmed, and she slid down the bench, almost falling off it entirely before stopping herself. She looked down at Harper, who was still lapping at her opening, letting her come down slowly. The dildo was still in Sarah's pussy, but it wasn't moving in and out anymore.

Katrina had recovered enough to get on her knees behind Harper, and had reached around and was unbuckling her jeans. Harper stood up to allow Katrina to pull off her jeans, and Sarah was exposed to full, dark bush. Not quite '70s era porn bush, but certainly more than Sarah was used to. Harper also had a tattoo of a Halloween witch in a purple robe and hat on her right thigh. As her jeans came off, one leg at a time, Sarah could see some prominent labia poking through -- they looked wet and engorged.

After she was entirely undressed, Harper turned around and sat down on the bench, right next to Sarah. She spread her legs, dripping one leg over Sarah's, and exposing both of them entirely to Katrina. She then leaned over and kissed Sarah while Katrina leaned in between Harper's legs. Sarah was just coming down from her second orgasm of the evening, so wasn't perhaps as energetic a participant as she wanted to be. But she relished the look on Harper's face from inches away while Katrina was going down on her.

Sarah had a good view of Katrina's face, but Harper's vagina was largely covered by her pubic hair. Katrina didn't seem to mind, however, and buried her face in deep. As Katrina moved her mouth and tongue rapidly back and forth between Harper's thighs, Sarah could see drops of moisture splatter off her face and end up in Harper's bush.

Harper reached over and tweaked one of Sarah's nipples. Sarah leaned over and sucked on Harper's closest nipple. Sarah was sliding the dildo in and out again while Katrina continued to eat Harper out.

Sarah pulled the dildo out and offered it to Harper. Harper took it from her and licked it off, cleaning Sarah's juices off. She took it a little way into her mouth, but not very far. Then she handed it back to Sarah.

"Did you want to ... you know?" Sarah pointed the dildo at Harper's pussy.

Harper laughed. "Oh no, that monster's way too big for me. I'm very tight -- it can't take much." She paused to take in a breath. "I don't even like dick much unless it's a special occasion." Another breath. "But you can eat me out all damn day."

Katrina took Sarah's hand and pulled her off the bench. "You heard the lady!" She pointed Sarah at Harper's pussy. "Your turn."

Sarah got down on her knees without any hesitation, Katrina was next to her. Harper's labia were engorged and easily visible from this point of view, but Sarah still had to reach in and pull things apart to make way through the thick, dark hair. Harper chuckled, and Sarah leaned in.

She was stopped briefly by Katrina, but only to kiss her for a moment, then allowed Sarah to go back to Harper's pussy. Sarah started licking fiercely, while sliding a single finger up and down Harper's folds. Harper started moaning lightly, and put her hand on the back of Sarah's head.

Katrina whispered in Sarah's ear "You're so beautiful when you're eating pussy."

Sarah was surprised when she felt herself getting played with again. Katrina had picked up the pink dildo and was sliding it between Sarah's lower lips, which were wet and waiting. It didn't take much pressure at all, and Katrina inserted the toy back in, all the way up to the hilt where Sarah felt it bottom out. A moan and a gasp were all that escaped her, as she was focused on getting Harper off.

Katrina rolled onto her back, and got underneath Sarah, licking her clit while using the toy on her. As she did so, Sarah continued moving her tongue in circles around Harper's clit. Eventually, Sarah slipped a finger into Harper, who tensed up briefly, but then let it go. Harper hadn't been kidding, she was tight. Even one finger was tightly gripped. Sarah didn't move it much, just left it there for pressure for the time being.

Sarah felt one of Katrina's fingers rub on her asshole, and then -- encountering little resistance -- slide right in. She moaned into Harper's pussy as this happened, and Katrina inserted a second finger.

"Holy shit," Sarah gasped. "What is it with you and fucking my ass?"

Katrina giggled. "I've never seen someone come as hard as you do from anal. It's so hot, I just want to watch it again and again."

Harper's grip on Sarah's head had gotten tighter as Sarah kept frenetically using her tongue. Sarah tried to slip a second finger into Harper, but that really didn't work very well, and she stopped trying, although she did manage to start moving the one finger that was already inside back and forth a bit.

Harper's breathing started to get faster. "Please don't stop," she said. "Please don't stop."

Sarah didn't. Katrina didn't either -- she was sliding the toy in and out of Sarah's pussy, alternating the deep penetration with the fingers in her ass. All the while she kept licking Sarah's clit. It didn't take long before Sarah felt her orgasm begin to approach.

But Harper beat her there. Harper's hips seized and jerked several inches, straight up into the air as her legs went rigid. Sarah's nose got bumped against Harper's pubic bone, but she didn't stop licking. Harper let out a loud wail for a solid ten seconds while every inch of her body was rigid. Harper's already tight walls closed in and gripped Sarah's finger tightly during this time, but eventually Harper went limp and sank back down to the bench.

At the same time Harper's ass hit the bench, Sarah's third and final orgasm of the day hit hard. There wasn't as much build-up as normal, but she let out a loud and deep moan as all her holes tightened up around the objects that were penetrating them. She heard Katrina laugh as Sarah felt everything lock up down there, before losing herself in her own sensations. The world turned a blissful shade of purple for a moment before Sarah slowly started to regain her senses.