The Girl Who Holds the Keys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out that the purple tint to Sarah's world was Harper's witch tattoo on her thigh. That was where Sarah's head had ended up, face first. It was just a few inches from Harper's pussy, which looked about as freshly fucked as a vagina could look without something larger having been inside of it.

Sarah finally relaxed enough for Katrina to extract the toy and her fingers and slide out from underneath. Sarah rolled over and collapsed against the bench next to Harper -- Sarah sitting on the floor, Harper on the bench.

"Holy shit, Sarah," Katrina laughed. "I thought your ass wasn't ever going to let go of my fingers! It almost hurt you clenched so hard."

Sarah smiled and shrugged. "What can I say?"

"You can say that was awesome!"

"OK, that was awesome." Sarah was spent.

Harper stood up and started to gather her clothes. As she did so, Sarah noticed she had an intricate angel wing tattoo covering the majority of her back -- it was a similar color of purple as the witch on her thigh. "Well, ladies, thanks for the quick orgy, but I do have to get back to work."

"Orgy?" Sarah asked. "Only three doesn't make for an orgy, does it? Just a threesome?"

Katrina laughed again. "That's a philosophical question for another day. But if three isn't enough for an orgy by your definition, I am sure we can find a couple more volunteers to make it official." She had leaned naked over the sink, and was rinsing the black toy off.

Sarah started to fumble around for her clothing, still sex-drunk and a little dazed. Harper had managed to put everything back on, and went in for a quick kiss to Katrina, who turned her head and exchanged a friendly peck. Harper then came over to Sarah and kissed her deeply, softly, and passionately for a good thirty seconds.

"Thank you, Sarah. It was fabulous to meet you. Hope we can do it again some time."

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Great." Harper opened the door and headed out, before turning around. "Oh, Katrina -- your birthday. Is that next Friday or the Friday afterwards?"

"Friday after. My place."

"Great. I'll arrive early and leave early, because I have to be here at seven."

"No problem! I'll have everything set up for you so you can have a good time and not miss work."

Harper waved and shut the door.

Katrina was still naked, checking herself in the mirror. Sarah got up and, also naked, hugged her from behind.

"Hey sweetie," Katrina said.

Sarah kissed the back of her neck, and her hands slid around front and cupped Katrina's breasts. "So, if my count is right, I had three and you had one, so perhaps we should even the score a little?"

Katrina laughed and pushed Sarah's hands away. "No, babe, that's very thoughtful, but I'm usually a one orgasm a session kind of girl." She started to get dressed, stepping back into her leotard and pulling it up and over her chest.

A thought occurred to Sarah. "Wait, last time—"

"I know. Last time was extremely unusual, like a thrice in a lifetime kind of thing. I'm very jealous of you, though." Katrina paused. "Besides, you remember what I said last time, right? I like to leave you owing me so you'll keep coming back for more."

"Oh, I'll be coming back for more. And coming, and coming..."

Katrina had finished getting everything put back in her bag. "Oh, one more thing. I just mentioned it to Harper, but two Fridays from now, I'm having a birthday get together at my and Ryan's place. You should come over. Say, 6:30-ish?"

"Hell yeah." Sarah was excited. "Um, what should I wear? Formal? Casual? Nothing at all?"

Katrina laughed as she opened the bathroom door. "I'll let you know. I'm still working out the details. Definitely plan on wearing some sexy lingerie, though."

"Sounds like fun."

"It will be. I guarantee it." The door shut behind Katrina, and Sarah was left alone with her thoughts. She got dressed and decided against looking at herself in the mirror -- she was a mess and she knew it. She was headed straight home, and there probably wasn't anyone in the bar other than Harper anyway.

Unfortunately, once she went out into the main bar, there actually were four customers at one table and Harper was chatting with them. Katrina was nowhere to be seen.

Harper turned and waved at Sarah as she made her way towards the front door. Sarah waved back, and Harper motioned to the side of her face, indicating that Sarah had something on her face. Sarah reached up and found a short black curly hair, still plastered to her cheek. Sarah turned beet red as Harper smiled and turned back to the customers.

Sarah left the bar, got in her Audi, and headed home. When she got home, she checked her phone and there were two Facebook notifications.

The first was a PM from Katrina. "Thx for coming out tonight and getting your every nook & cranny filled at the Nook & Cranny! LOL. C U in a couple of weeks -- I'll send you the deets soon."

The second was an acceptance of a Facebook friend request from Simone Jackson. A PM had followed with just two words: "Hi blondie!" As Katrina began to type out a response, she smiled, remembering that once again Katrina was right -- Sarah's life was about to get even more interesting.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thanks again for reading, and thanks to shygirlwhore for editing. I plan on continuing these stores in the future, with a similar naming scheme, as the muse dictates and life allows. It is probably easiest to check my author page for additional entries.

-- Kurtomatic 12/28/19