The Girl with Something Extra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, Allison and I began our relationship, and we were soon spending all our free time together. We learned about each other, sexually and otherwise. We found out about the things we liked, the things we didn't. Her conservative appearance and demeanor notwithstanding, Allison was as sexually voracious as Wendy had been, and we did everything together that two people can do. I even learned that she wasn't resistant to anal penetration, she just didn't give it up at the outset of a relationship. After not too long a time, I was filling her ass as well as her pussy and her mouth, and losing my load in all three spaces. In particular, Allison loved to suck on my penis, and for us to sixty-nine. She would come loudly, with my face pressed into her vagina, and would suck my pole long past my orgasm and losing my erection afterward. Most nights we slept together, at her place or my place, feeling our nude bodies against each other all night long, relaxing after climaxes. It was a comfort after being without my wife, and a welcome change from imposing on Bobby and Michaela's hospitality night after night.

But I was beginning to miss the sexual warmth of my friends and lovers. I had not been with Bobby and Michaela since my first time with Allison, and I came to realize that I was at a junction, and would soon need to make a choice. I could continue with Allison, who knew nothing of my threesome relationship, and never go back to them or bring it up with her. I could break things off with Allison and go back to Bobby and Michaela. Or, I could find a way to bring my lady into the group, as I had been brought in so many years before.

After talking with Michaela, I decided to go with one of my old standbys. That night, having dinner with Allison, I casually mentioned, "I read an article today about couples who have long-term sexual relationships with another couple."

"Really?" she answered. "Sounds complicated. How do they make it work?" She was asking questions. That was good.

"It seems like everybody does everything with everyone else. A lot of them are bisexual. Or they sometimes become that way after being together for a time."

"I don't think I could do things with another woman," Allison responded. "How do they get together? It seems really risky going out looking for other couples to have sex with."

"I think a lot of these groups started out as friends before they got in bed together," I told her. "They already knew each other, and then something happened to make the dynamic sexual as well as social."

"Well, I won't say I could ever do anything like that," she said, "and I won't say I couldn't, but I will say all this talk is making me hot," as she reached over and squeezed my crotch. We spoke no more about it after that, and I decided to let Allison think about it for a while before I started to push harder.

******

I let about five or six weeks go by. Things were going very well with Allison. It was late Spring and the weather was getting warm. Michaela and Bobby and I had thrown a surprise birthday party for Allison, and she had been thrilled. I had given her a silver necklace with a large turquoise stone. I knew that Michaela had brought out her razor for the season, and I decided it was time to lay my cards on the table with Allison. I thought it best, assuming things went forward, if Michaela wasn't her hairy and more sexually dominant wintertime self when she revealed herself to Allison. It would be enough of a shock as it was. Michaela agreed.

I invited Allison to dinner at my house. I grilled steaks, made a killer Caesar salad, put out fresh sourdough bread and butter and opened a good bottle of red wine. Toward the end of the meal, with the wine bottle getting low, I said, "Allison, I need to talk to you about some things. I've been happier with you these past months than I've been in a long time. I was very much in love with Wendy, and it nearly destroyed me when I lost her, but I've fallen very much in love with you, too, and I hope you feel the same about me." Allison nodded. "However," I went on, and I saw the look on her face, just for an instant, "there's something I need to be honest with you about. It has to do with Michaela and Bobby.

"Do you remember me telling you about an article I read, where two couples joined together for a sexual relationship among the four of them, that went on for a long period of time?" She nodded again. "Well, that was not an article. That was Michaela and Bobby and Wendy and me. For over twenty years. And, when we lost Wendy, I continued on with them. I was lost and they saved me."

Allison frowned. "Are you telling me that, all this time, we've been sleeping together, and you've been sleeping with Michaela and Bobby at the same time?"

"No, I would never do that," I told her. "I haven't been with them since before you and I started getting serious. That wouldn't have been fair. But, I love them. They are family to me, and I'm asking if you think it's possible you could ever be part of that family."

"Colin, I don't know. It's a lot to swallow." By sheer willpower, I held back a grin.

"You don't have to answer right now," I said. Take some time and think about it. It's been a very good relationship for a long time, and it's worked extremely well for all of us. I want you to know that you're not risking us if you decide no, but they want what's best for me, and are hopeful that you'll agree to join the group. You don't have to commit to anything, but if you think you might be interested, then the next step is for you to talk with Michaela, girl to girl. She can answer questions for you that I maybe can't, and you can start to get a feel for what it's all about. You know Michaela. She's a sweetheart. She won't con you into anything you don't want to do." Allison nodded agreement.

"Now, I've got pecan pie for dessert, and we can turn to other matters," I said, smiling. "Unless, of course, you want to be alone to think about all this."

Allison shook her head. "I don't need to be alone, Colin. I'm not offended, just surprised. We've been good together, and I can't see that you've done anything I should be upset about, or that should affect us. I've fallen in love with you, too. What I want is to be close. So, let's have some pie and move to the living room. I'm sure I'll have questions for you, and I want to feel you next to me."

So, we had pie with whipped cream and we snuggled on the sofa.

******

The next morning, Allison rolled over, laid a hand on me, and said, "I want to find out more about this. I'm not promising anything, but I want to talk to Michaela about it."

"I'm glad," I told her." I'll let her know that you'll be in touch."

Three days later, Michaela invited Allison over for coffee. As Allison related it to me later, Michaela sat her down and did her strip routine right away. Allison was stunned when she saw Michaela's penis, and didn't quite know how to take it. "You mean that you, Bobby and Colin are all gay?"

"That's not it at all," Michaela assured her. "Colin isn't gay, you know that. I'm not a man, I'm a woman. I'm just a woman with a dick," she went on. "Bobby and I fell in love. He was a straight guy, but something happened and he got past the plumbing. He has always loved me as a woman, and that's how I live. Wendy was truly shocked when she learned, but she and Bobby were best friends, and when she got past the surprise, she was the one who figured out the three of us could all love each other. My first time with Wendy was my first ever experience with another woman, and it had a huge impact on me. Not that I would have ever left Bobby for a woman, but it filled an empty space in my life that I didn't know was there. Then when Colin came along and fell in love with Wendy, the three of us were all together, and we brought him in gently, kind of like we're doing with you right now."

"So," Allison went on, "the three of you all have penises, and I have the only vagina. Have I got it right?"

"Yes, but it's not like that. It's not a gang bang with you as the main attraction. It's all about a loving relationship among all of us. We -- Bobby and I -- love Colin, and Colin loves you. If you let us, we'll love you, too. Yes, all the penises, even mine, will go in you at times, but they'll also go in everyone's mouths and bottoms, yours included. You don't have to do anything you don't want, but you'll see what Bobby and I do, what I do with Colin, and also what Colin and Bobby do together. That last took a little longer to accomplish, but I had Colin ready for cock by then, and he and Bobby each just had to adjust to loving another man in bed. It all makes everyone very happy, and we'd like to make you happy as well."

When Allison returned that afternoon, she was clearly aroused, and yet still a bit confused. She sat on the sofa and told me about the whole encounter. She told me how shocked she was when Michaela first exposed her penis to her. I remembered my surprise when I first saw it, but, honestly, I've become so accustomed to it, I don't even think twice about it now. Allison explained how the whole proposition seemed alien to her, far outside the bounds of anything she'd ever thought about seriously. And yet, she was intrigued. It even made her horny to think about it, and the more she thought about it coming back from Michaela's house, the hornier it made her. "Besides," she told me, "Michaela's very sweet, and Bobby seems genuinely nice as well."

"He is," I replied, as I moved to sit next to her on the sofa. They're both wonderful people, and it doesn't change any in bed. They're two of the best people I know, and I trust them completely."

She looked up at me as I put my arm around her. "And you and Bobby, you even..."

"We fuck each other's bottoms. We suck each other's cock. We jerk each other off. We hug and kiss. There's nothing we don't do together. You know, I do exactly the same things with Michaela. Her equipment is the same as his."

"I know, but with her it seems more, I don't know, 'normal' I guess is the word. She's a woman and Bobby's a man.

"She is," I said. "First, last and always, Michaela is a woman. In the old days, we used to call her the girl with something extra. If I hadn't met Wendy, and Bobby wasn't in the picture, I could have married her just as readily as he did. I love her. I love them both."

Allison laid her hand on my chest. "This is important to you. It's been a big part of your life, hasn't it?"

"Huge," I answered.

"I love you, Colin. You make me happy, and I want to make you happy. I can't promise anything, but I'm willing to give it a try and see how I feel when it's really happening."

"I can't ask for more than that. I'll call them in an hour and set things up."

"An hour?" Allison responded. "What are you doing in the meantime?"

I kissed her and started unbuttoning her blouse.

******

And so, a few nights later, we arrived at Bobby and Michaela's house, and were warmly invited in. Michaela gave Allison a warm hug and a kiss, and then Bobby did the same. "We're so glad you decided to come," Michaela said. We understand if you're a little nervous." We all sat down and had a drink. Bobby told Allison the story of the group, one more time, from his perspective. He told her about his shock when Michaela first exposed herself to him, how he reacted and how they started touching and caressing, eventually moving on to oral sex and finally to intercourse. About how Wendy had found out, and rushed over in a state of panic to talk to him about it, and how, after calming down, Wendy had been the one to guide them into a threesome relationship, which became a foursome when she and I became an item.

Finally, Michaela stood up and said, "Why don't we get started now by getting undressed," and started undoing her clothes. Bobby and I followed suit, and Allison slowly started taking off her clothes as well. When we were naked, Bobby and I approached and grasped each other's cock. As we started stroking, our penises began to stiffen and grow. Michaela took hold of her own uncircumcised penis, and held it before Allison, stroking herself to an erection. Allison stared, wide eyed, as Michaela moved in close, leaned forward, and gave Allison a gentle kiss on the lips. Encountering no resistance, she went back in for a deeper, warmer kiss. Allison's hands found their way to the back of Michaela's neck, and the kiss became more serious.

Michaela gently moved Allison over to the side of the bed and sat her down on the edge. Kneeling down on the floor, Michaela spread the other woman's thighs and pressed her face into Allison's cropped pubic hair, exploring the contours of her vulva with her tongue. At the same time, Bobby slid down to his knees and slid his mouth over my erection. Allison eased her way back on the bed to lie flat, and Michaela followed her, her mouth clamped over Allison's vagina, licking deeply.

With my hard penis in Bobby's mouth, I watched as Michaela licked and ate Allison's pussy. Michaela's butt was up in the air, and her legs were spread a bit, and I could see her scrotum hanging in between. Allison began to sign softly, and I knew she was getting wet, as Michaela continued to work, licking Allison's clitoris and pussy lips. After a bit, Allison shrieked, and announced, "I just squirted!"

Michaela paused, smiled and said, "I guess I'm doing it right, then,"and resumed licking until Allison convulsed with her first orgasm. I stood Bobby up on his feet to watch with me as Michaela worked her way up Allison's body, sliding her hard organ up against Allison's wet pussy. Allison moaned as Michaela started to enter, parting Allison's vagina lips with the head of her dick. Slowly, Michaela entered Allison's chamber, until she was all the way in, and, slowly but determinedly, began humping the other woman. Allison whimpered as the pumping became more forceful. I stood behind Bobby and pressed my big cock hard against his ass crack, while looking over his shoulder at the fuck session on the bed.

Allison was making more noise, and I could tell she was close to coming for the second time. Suddenly she shouted, and Michaela began hammering her fast and furious. Allison shrieked as the orgasm took over, and convulsed several times. Then, as her climax wound down, another one started, and Allison began yelling all over again, followed by a third, and then a fourth. Somewhere around the third orgasm, Michaela moaned, "I'm coming," and kept on slamming Allison until both women were spent. Michaela withdrew her limp penis and collapsed on the bed next to Allison, who was passed out from her multiples.

Bobby and I just stared at the two women, and slowly started rubbing each other's hard penis. I bent forward over the bed, presenting my ass, and Bobby lubed me up and penetrated me with his stiff cock. After he filled my bottom with his come, he bent over and I did the same to him with my big, hard dick. After I went off in Bobby's ass, we climbed on the bed, next to our ladies in the middle, and held them as Allison came around and we all relaxed.

Allison turned from Michaela to face me, put an arm over me, and said, "That was... was... I don't even know how to describe it. It was amazing. Is it always like this?"

"It's always different," I replied. Sometimes it's hot and exciting and urgent, sometimes just warm and loving."

"I've had multiple orgasms before, but never like that," Allison went on.

"I was hoping you would," Michaela said softly. "I wanted to take you there. I've seen it before, and it always amazes me, and it's one thing I can never do as a woman. But to see you do it makes me just as happy."

And with that, Allison and I held each other, Michaela held Allison from behind, and Bobby held Michaela from behind, as we all closed our eyes and drifted.

12