All Comments on 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'

by MountainBull

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First story? Let it not be your last - keep goin'....

rpaultrpaultover 2 years ago

Great first story.

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

Let's see just how submissive....

chick2206chick2206over 2 years ago

good start i hope you treat the story with the respect it deserves and it does not end up being an Asian submissive stereotype.

PS: You could have chosen a less corny name!!!

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuyover 2 years ago

Mate, this was a really great first story. Love that you didn't go with the normal submissive Asian route, built up to it nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. This there's a lot of scope to explore his control and her yielding, but then flip the tables at some point and tame him. Get writing my friend, don't keep us waiting...

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

First story, great start. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can totally see him changing and molding her into a total slut. Imagine her dressed up in revealing clothing and showing her off in public. The tatts make her hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy story. It was good to see him patiently getting her comfortable with him, so she would be inclined to move things forward. It was disappointing that the tattoo was never described from his perspective after she lifted her top up and as he approached her from behind.

kiwi857kiwi857about 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Reminds me of an encounter with a Japanese women a year ago.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

If he were still alive, I wonder what Stig Larsson would think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An excellent start, one that has me eager to jump into the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMountainBull@MountainBull
Athletic, late 20s something professional. Here to explore and challenge myself through writing erotica. For commissions, story suggestions, or general feedback, please email me directly at Mountain_Bull@hotmail.com Big White Christmas Part II is out now. I have been busy...