The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II.

"What am I doing? I don't even know what I have planned," Hoshiko thought to herself as she and Alex walked towards his apartment. She wasn't sure what she was going to do when they got in Alex's apartment, but she had to at least show him her tattoo. Her plan was to show him a little skin and maybe have an excuse to be somewhere private for the first time, but she had no clue how far things would go. The same force that made her put the heart after her name when Alex had given her his number was the same force that had possessed her to suggest going somewhere private. She felt that heat insider her again, that heat she often felt when she fantasized about Alex pinning her down. As they walked Hoshiko got bolder, more determined than ever internally, but in turn more shy on the outside. Their conversation was unnaturally quiet, and both of them could cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife. Hoshiko felt her breath shortening, and her nipples hardening despite it being a warm day.

Before she knew it, Alex was ushering her into first his apartment lobby, then into the elevator, and finally down the hall to his apartment. Once inside, Hoshiko was pleasantly surprised by how simple, but neat the little space was. The room opened up to the living room, at the end of the living room to the left there was a narrow hallway like kitchen. To the right there was a doorway that lead to the bedroom, which looked as neat as the living room/kitchen area.

Hoshiko walked inside, and after removing her shoes she settled down on the couch facing the kitchen/bedroom side of the living room. Alex, more out of awkwardness than anything else, offered her a drink.

"Can I get you anything?" Alex tentatively asked, already on his way to the kitchen to get himself a beer.

"Oh just whatever you have is fine," Hoshiko quipped. The cozy, simple apartment made her feel at ease, and was very much a reflection of Alex as a whole.

The two sipped their beers for a few minutes in relative quiet, until Alex broke the silence.

"So, I think you were going to show me a tattoo?" He said with a grin.

Hoshiko smiled and stood up. She felt like she was acting completely out of body, but she didn't care. The excitement of finally being alone with Alex, the endless possibilities that the rest of the day could bring, and the boldness she had developed on the short walk caused Hoshiko to feel a sort of reckless abandon she had never felt before. Without another word, she stood up, walked to the center of the room, and after a short resolute breath, crossed her arms around her waist and peeled her sweater up her back to her shoulder blades.

She stood there, showing off more skin than she had shown anyone in a long time, for what felt like forever. Just as she was about to turn around and see what Alex thought, she felt his hands on her hips and his warm breath on the nape of her neck.

"Let me help you with that," Alex whispered in her ear as he grabbed her top by her shoulders and in one swift motion pulled it completely off her body. He then nuzzled his head next to hers, and grabbing her hands crossed his arms around her body in a gentle hug. From his vantage point over her shoulder, Alex could see Hoshikos massive breasts spilling out of a simple lacy black bra, her chest rising and falling with her choppy, excited breaths. He smiled to himself, enjoying the view as he pulled his friends hips closer to his, nestling his growing bulge into the small of Hoshikos back.

Meanwhile, Hoshikos heart was pounding. She had never planned on this, yet somehow this was exactly what she wanted. The intimate moment, in the middle of the evening, standing and cuddling with her crush in the middle of his living room made any inhibitions she may have had disappear. She was enjoying the embrace but was also well aware of the girthy erection becoming more and more apparent against her back. Likewise she felt the familiar heat of arousal brewing up in her. Her matching lacy black thong (a recent addition from her typically conservative underwear) was soaked with her juices. She had never been this turned on in her life.

Her rapid train of thought was cut short when Alex, with another swift motion, spun her around to face him. She looked into his eyes and was met with a passionate kiss. Alex's strong hands gripped her shoulders, as he continued pushing the boundary of her lips with his tongue. His hand shot up and forcefully grabbed a handful of her hair, harshly turning her head so her ear was aligned with his lips

"Im going to push you to your limit, but stop me if I cross any lines you don't want to cross ok? Just one word and ill stop," Alex whispered in her ear. He had a soft gruffness about his voice that she wasn't used to, like he was barely able to control himself from devouring her that instant.

"Ok" was all Hoshiko was able to gasp before Alex forcefully aligned his lips with hers again. Comfortable with the confirmation of consent, Alex began exploring Hoshikos perfect body with his hands. He lingered at her breasts, softly squeezing and palpating them before caressing down to her hips to cup her petite ass. Alex's hands continued roaming Hoshikos body switching between her slender hips, her tight ass, and her heavy breasts. Meanwhile, his mouth was alternating between gently nibbling at Hoshikas neck, running his tongue across her collar bones, and meeting her lips. He knew he had to take his time to work her into a frenzy, and the more comfortable and worked up she got, the more enjoyable everything else would be.

Hoshiko was practically squirming, trapped exactly where she wanted to be in the passionate embrace with her crush. No one had ever payed attention to every part of Hoshikas body like Alex was right now. Normally guys would focus 99% of their attention on her spectacular natural breasts and completely ignore the rest of her. But not Alex. Her heart was fluttering, her pussy was soaked, and her nipples felt like they were going to cut through her bra. She didn't know how much longer she could take it. She felt like she was going to burst. She needed a release and she needed it right now.

Then in a moment, Alex pulled Hoshikas skirt up the short distance to her ass, and with a quick thrust, cupped her ass cheeks and picked her up. She instinctually crossed her slender legs around his waist, but she would not stay in that position long. Alex gave her one last long foreshadowing tongue kiss, and with a soft self-confident chuckle, began walking towards the bedroom. Once inside, Alex dumped Hoshika softly onto the bed. He stood before her for a moment, like a triumphant warrior smugly grinning at his prize, before pulling off his own shirt to reveal an Adonis like physique. Instead of joining her on the bed, Alex spread Hoshikas thighs and simultaneously crouched between them, pulling her waist to the edge of the bed in one fluid motion. He kissed her soaking mound over the top of her black thong before delicately sliding it off her waist, kissing her thighs all the way down to her ankles as he did.

Hoshikos heart was pounding in her chest as Alex's tongue went to work on her pussy. Slowly kissing around her inner thighs, he started with long deliberate strokes of his tongue that reached from Hoshikos perineum all the way to the base of her stomach. Each broad stroke of the tongue ended with an electric moment of eye contact, combined with Alex gently applying pressure with his chin to the top of Hoshikos clitoral glans. Each lick stoked the fire that was growing in Hoshiko, she had never had someone take their time to eat her out in such an affectionate or passion filled manner. In the past, her boyfriends had always licked her pussy just enough to give their pricks a wet entrance to penetrate. But this was entirely different. Alex was fucking, no, making love to her womanhood with his tongue. She found herself gripping both of Alex's hands as he slowly reduced the length of his licks, focusing now on both licking and softly sucking on her tulip like lips.

The room was dark, but the mid afternoon sun peeked through the blinds and highlighted Hoshikos writhing body perfectly. Alex paused briefly to inspect his naked friend, pleased to see that Hoshikos clit was noticeably swollen from the efforts of his teasing tongue. It was time to up the ante and take her over the edge. A comforting squeeze of his hand caused Hoshiko to look up from her pleasure induced daze only to see Alex's smiling face staring back at her. He had a comforting smile, highlighted her juices glistening from his chin and cheeks, but his eyes had a certain intensity that almost scared her. He was looking at her like a predator looks at his trapped prey, and in a way, that's exactly what she was. Hoshiko couldn't have pulled herself from that bed if she had had one thousand reasons to do so. The pressure of classes, loneliness in a new country, and the stresses that come with being a 21 year old girl making her way in the world all melted away and instead were replaced with feelings of pleasure and connectedness Hoshiko had never imagined.

Alex softly kissed her inner thigh one more time as a way of reassurance before he put his sole focus on his friend's engorged clit. This time, Alex had his eyes locked on the underside of Hoshikos chin, intently reading her body for feedback as he tested different strokes with his tongue. Alternating between flicking his tongue, and sucking with his whole mouth, Alex felt like an expert locksmith undoing a delicate safe. And he was about to get his first prize of the afternoon. Hoshikos tensed, simultaneously squeezing her legs around Alex's head, her hands squeezing his, as she arched her back and let out a scream of pleasure. The tension she had been feeling build over the last 20 minutes was finally released, as she felt the extreme warmth that had been building in her loins flush every square inch of her body. She couldn't feel her hands, she couldn't think, all she could do was hang on as the first real orgasm of her life ripped through her body.

Alex halted his assault on Hoshikos clit, and continued softly sucking the different parts of Hoshikos pussy as the shockwaves of the oral orgasm slowly stopped rocking her quivering body. He smiled as he stood up to remove his jeans and briefs, his aching bulging cock finally springing free. He had always loved eating pussy, but the way Hoshikos juices covered his face, literally from ear to ear, encroached on all his senses and left him feeling like he had almost orgasmed himself. Hoshikos taste lingered on his tongue as he climbed onto the bed to kiss his recovering friend. The scent of Hoshikos most intimate parts filled his nostrils with each breath between their passionate kissing. Her legs wrapped around him, and he felt the soft skin of her inner thighs still quivering. His glistening cheeks spread her pussy juice onto her own face as he pulled her on top of him. Alex was now completely naked, while Hoshiko was only wearing her bra. Hoshiko marveled at the thick veiny rod, taking in the detail with delicate strokes of her dainty had as Alex aligned his cock with Hoshikos belly button. Simultaneously, Alex marveled at the massive breasts that were spilling out in front of him. With a quick snapping motion of his fingers, Alex undid the bra clasps and took a deep breath in shock at the appreciation of Hoshikos now fully nude body straddled his.

"Damn you have the craziest body I've ever seen," Alex sighed. His words pierced the air in the dimly lit bedroom as during the past 20 minutes, the only sounds that could be heard were Hoshikos moans and the familiar "macaroni in a pot" lapping sounds produced from Alex's tongue dancing in Hoshikos dripping pussy.

Hoshiko just smiled and blushed. She was still recovering from her first real orgasm and was in a state of shock that she was straddling her study buddy, his throbbing cock pulsating against her toned stomach.

"I... I want you right now," was all she could manage to stammer as she brought her hands to cover her face, the stillness of the moment activating her natural shyness.

Alex effortlessly crunched his torso up, so he was sitting at the edge of the bed with his arms around Hoshiko, her lower body still straddling his. He lowered his hands so they were cupping Hoshikos small ass cheeks, and in a swift motion stood up, turned around, and softly dumped Hoshiko on the bed for the second time in the evening. However this time instead of dropping to his knees to make oral love to her pussy, he crawled between her legs, smiling to himself as they kissed once more. Hoshiko had no idea about the submissive slut this man was about to unlock in her... (To be continued)

12