The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Crack*

His first jab flew through the Orange Polo Boys raised fists and struck him square in the nose, causing him to fall flat on his back. Alex quickly recovered hand placement just in time to block two haymakers from the second assailant before returning a right hook to the body in response. Alex peered to the side at the Orange Polo and saw him still on the ground, holding his gushing nose as blood leaked through his fingers and began dripping on his shirt.

"Back the fuck up man" The blue shirt shouted to Alex. Still wincing from the rib shot he backed up to help pick up his friend.

"I think he broke my nose," Orange Polo cried as he stood up. "He just attacked me! Ill fucking sue you."

As if on cue, the entire scene lit up with the unmistakable red and blue flash of a patrol car. In an instant both the party, and the fight, were over. Drunken college kids scurried to get away from the house.

"Yo Alex!" Darnell shouted from the front porch. He was concerned with how fast Alex had exited the dance floor inside and quickly collected Hoshiko and Ashley to go see what was wrong. He ran down the stairs as the two polos made their way to the cops. "What's going on man?"

Alex glanced over his shoulder and saw the Orange Polo speaking with a cop, first pointing at his own nose then pointing towards Alex. Another cop who was listening nodded and started walking towards the group.

"Akira got drugged by those weasels and they were trying to get her in an Uber. Look man I'll talk to the cops you get Akira and Hoshiko back to my place," Alex said before handing his keys to Darnell. "Just get outta here man no one else needs to get in trouble."

"We got them Alex don't you worry!" Ashley yelled at Alex and flashing him a sympathetic look before taking Hoshiko by the hand. Darnell scooped up Akira and the four escaped through the rapidly dispersing crowd.

*****

Hoshiko fumbled around in Alex's bathroom cabinet trying to find some mouth wash. Once Darnell and Ashley had dropped them off and made sure they got in safe, Akira had really started to feel the effects of the drugs and she had needed Hoshikos help to undress and get in bed. Both the girls had completely stripped down and were now only wearing some of Alex's oversized T shirts.

"Here, Akira take some of this and gargle it you'll feel so much better in the morning," Hoshiko said as she handed Akira the entire bottle of mouthwash clumsily. She was still feeling drunk herself but knew in this moment she had to take care of Akira first. She watched as Akira weakly swished the mouthwash back and forth for a few seconds before spiting it out in the sink, pausing for a moment as she rested her elbows on the rim of the sink and held her head in shame.

"Are you ok?" Hoshiko said softly. She affectionately rubbed her hand through Akira's hair, her nails softly tickling the nape of her friends' neck with each soft stroke.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened tonight... one moment I felt a little drunk and someone was guiding me upstairs and the next I was outside and Alex was fighting..." Akira trailed off as the drugs and alcohol clouded her memory of the events that took place earlier that night.

Hoshiko remained silent. Maybe it was the alcohol that was still very present in her body, but something about the intensity in Alex's face that night, or the fact that he had so fiercely defended her friend, made Hoshiko subtly aroused as she thought about it.

"Am I-am I going to feel like this forever?" Akira mumbled into the sink, her head still hung in shame.

"No of course not Akira-Chan," Hoshiko responded sweetly, "Let's get you into bed."

With that, Hoshiko gave Akira a hug and held her arm supportively as she led her into the bedroom. She tucked Akira into bed and placed a bottle of water on the night stand, fully intending to sleep on the couch. As Hoshiko left the room and settled onto the couch she heard a soft squeak from the dark doorway of Alex's bedroom.

"Hoshiko?" Akira softly called out, "Can you come stay with me?"

"Yes of course," Hoshiko responded. She got out from under the thin spare blanket she had planned on using on the couch and found Akira curled into a feeble ball in Alex's bed.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled, "I just... I don't want to be alone in here."

"That's ok Akira-Chan, I'll be right here," Hoshiko responded warmly. She curled up against her friend and the two quickly drifted off to sleep.

*****

"Schlick... schlick... schlick...."

Hoshiko awoke to an odd noise. She lay motionless for a moment in a brief panic, not recognizing the smell or feel of her room before her half-asleep brain remembered the events of the night before. Or was that technically tonight? Either way, she slowly began to recall how she had ended up in Alex's bed, with her best friend Akira sleeping soundly beside her.

"Schlick... schlick... schlick...."

Was she still dreaming? The half-awake state combined with the alcohol that was still in her system certainly had a lucid effect on her. She felt detached from reality in the dark. The room seemed to softly rock as she lay there in the near silence, contemplating the vaguely familiar sound.

"Schlick, schlick, schlick, schlick..." The rhythmic dripping - or did it sound more like a tongue lapping up water? - seemed to be slowly speeding up. As Hoshiko held extra still trying to locate the source of the sound, she felt a soft movement next to her in the bed. Still in a dreamlike state, she had a dirty realization. Akira was softly playing with herself in her sleep, and she was apparently very wet.

Hoshiko froze as she thought what she should do next. Did she try to subtly wake her friend out of her mini orgasmic dream? Did she lay still and hope she finished soon? Or would it be best to roll over and give Akira her space. As Hoshiko contemplated her options, she felt how small her friends' tiny body was curled up in a little spoon position against hers. Akira had nestled herself closer to Hoshikos body while they slept, and she was now snuggled impossibly close to her friend, using her large breasts in a neck pillow-esque manner. Akira was sleep masturbating more aggressively now, her petite body rocking as her index and middle finger impaled her tight slit feverishly. Almost as quickly as it had started, Akira let out a little sleepy moan, presumably as she had reached an orgasm in her sleep, and her pace slowed. Her hand drifted from between her legs and dangled crookedly out into the empty part of the bed.

Seeing, or rather feeling, her friend in such an exposed state had Hoshiko feeling quite flustered herself. Half of her wanted to give her friend some form of privacy, rolling over, forcing herself to go back to sleep, anything. But the other half, the half that the alcohol had more influence over, the half that genuinely thought Akira looked hot in her mini dress, the half that always seemed to be horny when she woke up, had other plans.

Hoshiko stealthily reached her hand around Akiras body, under the blanket, and began running her nails up and down her friends exposed thigh.

"mmmm," Akira mumbled pleasantly in her sleep.

Hoshiko, feeling a slight tinge of electricity from the more direct skin on skin contact in her fingers, found her heart fluttering slightly. This was so bad. So taboo. Maybe even illegal? Or was she over thinking? Feeling as if her body was moving on its own accord, she pressed the pads of her fingers ever so lightly against Akira's leg and started working her long gentle strokes inward. Inch by inch, Hoshikos hand finally found its way to Akira's still wet pussy.

Hoshiko stopped once more, a fleeting feeling of hesitation flickered across her intoxicated mind. Was this crossing a boundary? Or was college about experimenting? As Hoshiko paused, she felt Akira's dainty hand press firmly against hers, encouraging more.

"Mmmm keeeep going" Akira said sleepily. Hoshiko was unsure if her friend was still asleep or not, but the verbal confirmation successfully brushed away the remaining doubt in her mind. She began running the pad of her middle finger up and down Akiras slit. It felt as if someone else had taken over control of Hoshikos hand and mind. She rarely masturbated on her own but her hand seemed to instinctually know what to do.

As her fingers gently explored the neat layers of Akiras rapidly moistening inner lips, she noticed a change in her friends breathing pattern. Akira was now taking sharp drawn out breaths, instead of the deep restful breathing she had prior. If Akira had been asleep before, she definitely seemed at least half awake now.

Emboldened with every new touch and sensation, Hoshiko curled her middle finger as she softly penetrated her friend. Her own breathing had almost stopped, her heart pounding in her chest. Here she was, lying in her friend with benefits bed, wearing his T shirt, while drunkenly fingering her own roommate. A type of novelty that she had never felt before seemed to swell in her chest. Her nipples were hard, defiantly pressing into the fabric of Alex's T shirt as she began working her finger in a come hither motion inside her roommate.

"Mmm fuck," Akira moaned softly, the sleepiness leaving her voice. Hoshiko had rarely heard her friend swear before, but then again, nothing about this dynamic was typical. The positive affirmation of pleasure fueled the fire that Hoshiko was feeling in her own body. She wanted to explore more.

Softly working her free hand around Akira's body and over her shoulder like a seatbelt, Hoshiko began fondling her small breasts. Her index finger and thumb softly pinched one of Akira's nipples, toying with it over the oversized t-shirt.

"mmmMMMHH," Akira groaned with delight. She was in a daze now having been woken up by Hoshikos pleasurable touch, but was still very much feeling the effects of the drugs and alcohol she had consumed. The combination of the illicit substances, the dark unfamiliar room, and the unique foreign touch of a woman had Akira feeling as if she was still dreaming. Despite not fully knowing if she was awake or having a dream, she was loving every minute of it. She began softly rocking her hips in rhythm with Hoshikos hand.

"Mmh mmh mmmh," Akira's moans were getting shorter and rising in pitch. Hoshiko, intuitively knowing that her friend was close, kept her pace and gave Akira's nipple an extra hard twist.

"mmh mmh mmMMMMM" Akiras tiny squeaking erupted into a guttural groan as Hoshiko felt a rush of fluid over her right hand. She never would have guessed that Akira was a squirter, but there was no doubt about that now. Akira's small hips bucked gently as she orgasmed for the second time that night in her dazed state, slowly returning back to her baseline. Hoshiko lay there for a moment, unsure of how she should proceed. While she was thinking, she heard her friends breathing return to a slower, steady pace.

"Akira-Chan?" Hoshiko whispered into the dark. Silence.

"Aki-.." Hoshiko cut herself off mid whisper. There was no need to wake up her friend now. It was unclear if Akira would even remember the experience in the morning. Whatever type of lucid, experimental moment the two friends had shared had passed. Hoshiko moved her right hand from between Akira's legs back around her tiny body in a hug. As Hoshiko drifted off to sleep, she couldn't help but wonder how the night would have gone if the trio had all ended up in bed together.

*****

Alex awoke the next morning hungover. Hungover and in a jail cell.

"Fuck," he mumbled as he recalled the events of last night. After the fight at the house party, the cops had taken him back to the station to be held overnight. While the cops had made it clear he was being detained overnight as a formality since he appeared to be the aggressor in the altercation, Alex was still frustrated that the night had been cut short. Although things could have ended much worse if Akira had made it to the back of the Uber, he was worried about how traumatizing the night may have been for her.

Alex blinked in the harsh cell light as his attention shifted from the hazy events of last night to the very uncomfortable morning wood that was straining against his orange jail issued jump suit. He tried shifting his throbbing manhood to one side, then the other. Both were uncomfortable. Just my luck Alex thought as he imagined how Hoshiko would have gladly taken care of this had he not been detained. He unzipped the front of his jump suit allowing his cock to spring free and began stroking it, closing his eyes as he imagined his friend's delicate lips happily sucking away at his morning erection. Alex recalled the last time Hoshiko had spent the night. He had woken to her on all fours, back arched wearing nothing but a G string, kissing his morning wood.

"Oh good you're awake," She had said with a sweet smile, planting a series of soft kisses up and down his shaft before burying it down her throat. Alex remembered how good her petite ass looked in the air as she happily bobbed her head up and down. He groaned in pleasure at the memory as he stroked himself.

"Are you ready to get out of here or should I let you finish?" A foreign voice rang out in his cell.

Alex sat up with a start as his masturbatory daydream was cut short. Standing on the other side of his cell door was a Latina police officer, maybe in her late 30s and wearing the tightest police uniform Alex had ever seen. She had a bag of what he presumed to be his clothes in one hand and a slightly amused smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry... It's just... Damn you're quiet," Alex stammered, embarrassed he had been caught jerking it in jail.

"Not always," the officer responded, a playful twinkle in her piercing hazel eyes. Alex caught her eyes dart to his erect penis before snapping back to meet his again. "I heard what happened last night that got you stuck in here. That was a really honorable thing you did. Fighting those two guys to keep that girl from getting taken advantage of."

"Oh thanks," Alex said in surprise. His hands fumbled as he struggled tucking his erection back into the jump suit. "I mean what else could I have done you know?"

"Well on principle I shouldn't be siding with any one of our overnight guests, but as a woman I appreciate guys like you," The officer said. Her eyes flickered down to Alex's straining bulge one more time. "So you ready to get outta here big guy? Follow me and we'll do your discharge paperwork."

"Yes ma'am," Alex responded, a smile growing on his face. As he hoped out of bed and followed the officer through the now open cell door, Alex had two things on his mind. The first was how his relationship with Hoshiko and Akira would change after last night. Sure he had prevented a very bad thing from happening, but the whole party had been his idea. Was Hoshiko going to blame him? What about Akira? Would she be grateful he saved her at the last minute or would she hate him for the near miss that she experienced. The second thought came as he stared at the police officers ass swaying in front of him as she led him down the hallway. Maybe he needed to get arrested more. With a view like this spending the night in jail wasn't that bad after all.

12