The Girlfriend Experience

Story Info
Story of my first girlfriend experience.
1.2k words
3.22
10.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was this girl I always thought was super cute and attractive. We went to school together our whole lives basically and she was a year younger than me. Same general social circle and everything like that.

Fast forward many years and we were out of high school. I slid in her DMs and we began talking. It was admittedly pretty flirtatious and I was excited.

She ended up telling me to pick her up one day and take her to the beach. I was feeling adventurous/spontaneous so I was down. We drove to the beach, chatting it up.

This girl was different than the girls I had been with before. She was basically a 10 in my eyes. The type of girl I would be proud to show off to anyone and everyone. Eye candy.

We hung out at the beach and she was in her cute little revealing, borderline slutty dark blue bikini. She looked so damn hot. Her ass was on full display and I stared as much as I wanted. She was mine for the day.

Fast forward maybe a few days later. We had been hanging out a bit at this point and we talked about sex a bit. She showed me a video of her getting fucked while we were in line at a drive thru. She said, "You wish that was you huh?" I really did.

Out of nowhere on what I believe was that same day, she grabbed my right hand and put it right down her little black compression shorts. No panties.

I said, "You want me to rub your clit?" She said yes and that's what I did. I was driving but multitasking in a way I never had before.

This girl was 5 foot something, Mexican with brown skin. Drop dead gorgeous if you ask me. She had a smile and eyes that hypnotized me. Even her lips were beautiful. Her body was basically perfect. Nice and slender, toned. Curvy. Really nice ass and proportionate, perky tits. Was I in love? Damn near.

On what I guess was another day at this point, we ended up in a parking lot. I'll go ahead and throw in now that these events easily are not in chronological order being that they happened so close to each other in the span of maybe 2 months.

Maybe before the parking lot, she asked me to stop by my house and get my magic wand type vibrator for her to try. (I ended up giving her this vibrator as well as a little black Calvin Klein thong). We drove around. I pressed the vibrating toy right on her clit as she emitted sounds of pleasure. I smacked her gorgeous brown thighs as a primal, instinctual act of dominance. She was calling me daddy and I was responding eagerly. At one point she said "Daddy I'm horny" before we started one of our sessions. I loved it.

Okay so the parking lot. She was wearing blue jeans with no panties which she did almost always. I ended up making out with her hot little pussy. Shaved completely bald. The most attractive pussy I've ever been with. She was so perfect. I sucked on her clit. I really got in touch with this girl's body. It felt different with her and I loved studying everything about her, things she liked, etc.

At one point she said something like "Eat mommy's pussy baby". She was a switch. Nice.

I fingered her tight little cunt and pleasured her clit until we were both soaked in sweat and my windows were all fogged up like in tv shows and movies. I was feeling pretty good about myself.

From that point it was basically a string of maybe 5-10 sex sessions with her. We never actually fucked, sadly, but we pretty much did everything else. Although in terms of my own genital pleasure, the most I got was a few strokes from her through my pajama pants so she could feel how hard I was. She wasn't much of a giver but I literally didn't care.

She laid in my passenger seat with her picture perfect naked ass exposed to me under the moonlight. Another image I wish I could see in picture or video form right now.

I played with her tits and sucked on them at one point. She didn't like taking them out much for some reason but one time she did when she was wearing this adorable pink top. This was after I initiated some play time by rubbing her left thigh in her jeans. I started bringing some hard kink type of stuff up to her and she asked me "Are you dirty like that?" in a very intrigued, sexual tone of voice. Yes sweetie, I am. We spoke in hard kink language a bit. We switched off between both of us being dominant.

Earlier that night we played in another parking lot. I showed her my dick for the first time. She seemed extremely horny and told me how she wanted daddy to get hard for her and get her pregnant. She wanted me to breed her. I remember walking away to pick up the food order I had placed a bit earlier with the strong, feminine taste of her pussy in my mouth.

Another time we were parked in a pretty public area and had some play time in my car. Multiple people surely saw us but apparently she didn't care so I didn't either. This was my first exhibitionist experience.

At one point we did some period play (trigger warning) which I had never done before. I fingered her and played with her while Gunna blasted on my car speakers. Other people were near us again but it was at night. I said "You like playing while there's people right there baby? Such a naughty girl." Many hot, sexual things were said but I unfortunately can't recall them all. All I know is we had some steamy ass windows again and I had a feeling people saw us again.

We were playing with a yellow suction toy at this point which we called "ducky". She was on her period like I said so this toy was covered in blood. (Like I said, trigger warning). I even had to clean my hands off after because they were covered in blood as well.

On what I think must have been our last night together, she was wearing some dark blue panties. Probably a thong but I never actually saw the back to confirm. We were parked in a parking lot yet again and I remember fingering her per usual. She said, "I feel you daddy". So sweet and hot. I spoke to her in a very dominant way. I told her stories about a daddy and his girl. At one point she stuck her tongue out and smiled at me in the most adorable way I could ever imagine while letting out a giggle.

Things fizzled out between us eventually and we went our separate ways. But in a very real way she was first girl I had this type of experience with. Hanging out almost every day, playing almost every day. Great times.