All Comments on 'The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 04'

by Jeremydcp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
D96dickD96dick11 months ago

Fucking awesome. Grenat writing. Great erotic storry. I have been reading Literotica for years. And I have only found one other author that comes close. Thank you so much for your work. Hoping for more.

Soundguy39Soundguy3911 months ago

Holy shit!!!!! I felt like I was sitting in the office listening and maybe watching them with Colt and Pamela, or maybe even floating over them right in the room. Fan-fuckinng-tastic!!! More plaese. I'm SO hooked

des911des91111 months ago

Wow from me as well. :)

KamitaKamita10 months ago

That was erotica pure, strong powerful. I adored this scene. Thank you. My wife is out playing golf. I hope she has some energy left cos boy she is going to need it.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Stunning! What can I say; this was one of the most erotic pieces I have read. And the characters are so real that I had to remind myself that I am reading fiction.

UncleBullyUncleBully4 months ago

kissing in a whore house is hot, having to suck a dick with a condom is not. I understand why but geez its the opposite of hot.

JeremydcpJeremydcp4 months agoAuthor

It's the rules, UncleBully, a Nevada state law. If you want a realistic story about life in a brothel, not some exaggerated fluff, you're gonna read about oral sex with a condom on.

UncleBullyUncleBully4 months ago

I said I understood why. You needn't have said anything. It was just an observation.

But I'm curious, if its not realistic it has to be exaggerated fluff? I don't think so.

Now i'm not saying this is you, but some people's brain can not funtion if a story isn't grounded in 100% logic and realism. I'm here for the fantasy, for the outlet. Not Nevada laws. If you truly wanted no condom blow jobs there are ways to skirt this.

Don't let logic and truth get in the way of a good yarn somebody once said, great words those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous