The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, there was little foreplay here; Lindsay didn't require anything more than the feel of his possessive arm around her waist and yanking her back onto his invading cock. The spasm of her body gripped him, welcomed him deeper. Urged him to go harder, to throw caution to the wind, and forget about the world's uneasiness. His hand fisted her side. Lindsay's grunting cries as Dave battered the rippling swells of her pussy belied the fact that she had found a suitable rhythm, too, pumping back on him, over and over again, sending powerful vibrations all throughout his veins until he could feel them centering in his testicles.

And when Lindsay came, oh how her Kegel muscles flexed and put a death grip on his cock. Stroke after stroke ensued, until something broke and the swells of ecstasy ripped through Dave as well. He shouted, slamming deep into Lindsay one final time, every inch of him taut and straining, and satisfied now every bit as she was. He wilted over her, their sweat pooling in her cleavage and across her abdomen - hers and his, intermingled.

They staggered back toward the bed and collapsed on it. With shaky arms, Dave rolled her off and onto her back, his chest heaving as he basked in the afterglow of orgasm.

Snuggling in close to his side, Lindsay lay her hand on his thundering heart and her head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Dave."

"For what, sweet girl?"

"For being my first monger in so long ... for helping me get back in the game. Shit, that was intense." Her smile dimmed to fifty percent. "But once you leave, I know all future parties will be downhill from here. It doesn't get any better than being with you."

Smiling, his eyes closed, he pulled Lindsay in tighter. "I'll always come back to see you, Kayleigh. We'll have plenty more moments like this in the future. You are and always will be the perfect provider for me. That's all you ever have to be; I won't ask for or expect anything more."

"Why don't you come party with me again at seven o'clock in the morning?" Lindsay asked, grinning and biting her lower lip simultaneously.

Opening his eyes, Dave looked at her.

"I have appointments booked at ten, two, five, nine, and midnight tomorrow, but could squeeze you in early before we open. Mariko is having an overnight already - two of them, actually, back to back - so Colt will already be up and active, so it won't be an inconvenience at all. I'd love to party again, baby, and have an idea that may make the experience all the more special for you. It's only an extra hundred bucks to see a girl afterhours like that."

"Oh?" Rolling to face her, Dave caught Lindsay's face in his hand and kissed her, slow and thorough. "What's your idea, my love?" He could snuggle and make out with this chick for the rest of eternity. "How could anything be more special than what we just experienced?"

Lindsay propped herself up on an elbow. "I know that you're disappointed that Pamela isn't here anymore and was looking forward to another threesome with her and me. I'm so sorry that didn't happen. But tell you what: we have two new turnouts in town, and one of them is named Piper. She's eighteen and just got hired yesterday. I mean, she's a brunette, slender, smoking hot, and sweet as molasses - and right up your alley. Her medicals aren't due back until tonight, so there's a good chance Piper's first party won't happen until tomorrow." Lindsay's teeth shone pearly white. "I mean, I'd have to talk to her, but I'll tell Piper how you would be the ideal monger to pop her brothel cherry." Lindsay bit back another grin and ended in a low, husky tone, "And I'd love to help you ... pop it too."

"Oh, really?" Dave's heart almost vacated its cavity at the thought. "Yeah, no doubt, that sounds like something I'd definitely be interested in ... especially if you're going to vouch for this girl like that." He flicked both brows up. "Seven o'clock tomorrow morning, you say? I'll be here."

"Awesome!"

"Is she on the website yet?"

"I think so."

"I'll look her up later."

As their tongues mingled and danced, Dave memorized the perfect curve of Lindsay's ass, the feel of her breasts against his chest - also perfect - the smell of her skin, and the way she jacked his cock with her hand, trying to coax another erection out of him.

"Don't forget that we still have an hour and fifteen minutes left in this party, baby. I've gotta suck your dick and I know you'd love to try the sixty-nine position as it's one of your favorites. And oh, fuck me doggy style too."

"You're going to be the end of me." Dave chuckled as he struggled to go upright and lean against the headboard. "But at least I'd go out a happy, satisfied man. Tell me something, honey." He stroked her cheek as blue eyes gazed up at him, tender and sincere. "Pamela has been here forever. What happened to her?" Lines creased Lindsay's forehead as Dave continued, "Is she okay? Pamela is one of those gals who I thought would never leave the business. She's got like, fifteen years in, right?" He titled his head. "I've been with Pamela countless times and just want to know that she's okay. I care about her. She was always so good to me, just like you are. I don't know; I feel ... devastated ... that I may never see her again."

Trepidation skittered down her spine, but Lindsay shook it off and made a decision. If any monger deserved to know the truth, it was Dave Gregory.

"Pamela is fine, baby. She's just fine."

"Where is she? And why isn't she here?"

Lindsay feared Dave may start begging for any morsel of information, let alone a full answer.

"Judging from that threesome we had, I could tell that you and Pamela were incredibly close. I haven't seen two girls more into each other in all my years. Please tell me, Kayleigh. I know you know. Is Pamela okay? Is she safe? What happened to her?"

Lindsay's laugh came soft, almost girlish. "She's pregnant."

(End of Chapter Thirty-One - to be continued)