The Girls College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

"Please, Miss," he started to beg, looking down at her mac and cheese-covered toes. "I can't eat any more."

"Open your mouth, you're going to finish this bowl," she said matter-of-factly. He sighed.

"Miss, I can't," he replied desperately.

"Open your mouth or I'm going to feed it to you through a tube in your arsehole!" she scolded, and immediately struck fear into him. He lowered his head and opened his mouth to let her foot inside. As her toes wiggled in his mouth, he started to suck them clean before she took it out and made him lick off the remaining morsels of food.

"You can lick out the bowl now," she said, placing her glistening saliva-covered foot back down on the floor. "I hope you learn to be more thankful for your food, at least we feed you. The boys that came here in the earlier years got only one meal a day, you boys are spoiled little brats."

Her words were harsh and intimidating and resonated with him as he licked out the bowl slowly. Like a dog he finished cleaning out the bowl, he was stuffed. He wanted to collapse onto the floor and fall asleep, but knew that it wouldn't go down well with the ladies above him.

"You always kiss a lady's feet after she's done feeding you," said Laura matter-of-factly. "And you must thank us profusely for being so generous as to feed you with our feet. Letting you cover them in your filthy spit."

He looked at the woman's feet to his left. He slowly bent forward and remembered when he had to kiss the Headmistress's shoes earlier. His lips puckered and he pecked at both of the older woman's purple-painted toes.

"Err... thank you, Miss," he stuttered softly. She stomped her foot hard on the floor.

"Like you mean it!" she scolded.

"Thank you, Miss..."

"Peterson," she finished his sentence, seeing he didn't know her name. She sounded very annoyed.

"Thank you, Miss Peterson," he said, louder and clearer than the first time. "For being so generous as to feed me with your feet."

"Very good," remarked Miss Peterson, suddenly pleasantly surprised.

He turned himself slightly so that he was looking straight down on Laura Klein's small size four feet. He placed two quick kisses on the tops of her feet.

"Thank you for being so generous as to feed me with your feet," he said, just as clear as before.

Finally, he turned to Jessica's larger feet, pecked at each once and thanked her profusely.

"That's a good boy," cooed Miss Peterson, slipping her slightly damp feet back into her red Mary Jane shoes and fastening the buckles tightly over the bridges of her feet. She took the bowl into her hands and got up from her chair, pushing it back to its original position. "Have a nice day, girls."

"Thank you, Miss Peterson," they said simultaneously. They had already put their white ankle socks on again and both were busy putting on their black Mary Jane shoes on again. As they finished and returned their wooden chairs back to their places, Laura instructed for Paul to stand up. He did so. Paul looked down into Laura's green eyes.

"Walk," she said, gesturing towards the door of the cafeteria. He hurried along out of the building, his bare feet once again hitting the harsh concrete of the walkway outside. Laura and Jessica watched him as he walked out, seeing the harsh welts from his spanking earlier clearly visible on his cute bum. They walked out behind him and guided him to the hostel.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers
12