The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it looks wonderful, Eddie. You should be very proud of this. Aren't my girls lucky?" she said with a smile, while looking at me. The girls both giggled.

"I think we're all pretty lucky, Mom," Mandy retorted causing Mindy and Mom to both grin. With no more ceremony, my "adoptive" mother lowered her mouth onto my cock.

While her daughters had done a fine job before, Mom was a lot different. She clearly was more skilled and tender toward my cock, cupping my balls simultaneously and using plenty of saliva. It took no time at all for my tired cock to come to full attention and poke around her throat. While I wasn't porn star huge, I was apparently big enough for her to take my cock partially down her throat.

"Ahh!" she said, releasing my cock from her mouth.

"Wow, Mom..." Mandy said in amazement of her mother's achievement.

"Eddie, you wanna try Mom now?" Mandy asked.

"Ooh, I'd love that," Mom said looking back at her girls, before looking at me. "Would you like to taste me, Eddie?"

"Um, sure," I replied with some trepidation, not wanting to let my new mother down in any regard. Instead of us changing positions, she got up and hovered her cunt right above my face, before slowly placing it down on me. Just like I did with the girls, I used what I'd learned through reading and porn. Pleasing teenagers with little experience was one thing, but this was a mature woman, so I felt I needed to up my game. Apparently, I did well.

"Mmmmm..." Mom said satisfied, "very good, Eddie. Just like that." Mom wasn't grinding against my face, seeming to not want to smother me with her cunt, but she made sure my mouth could easily access it. I licked, tickled, sucked, anything and everything I could think of to please her. She was also maternal enough to give pointers, let me know when I was doing well, and give me positive feedback on my efforts.

"Eat Mom, Eddie," Mandy said full of lust where I couldn't see her. "Make her squeal!"

"Here, let me help!" Mindy said as she stated blowing me while I was snacking on Mom. She was bobbing up and down on my dick while I was sucking on her mother's clit. I could feel Mom shudder at this and decided to be bold. Her tits were swinging and her nipples were hard and I couldn't resist. I reached up and grabbed them, playing with her prominent nipples that were jutting out.

"Oh FUCK!" as I did. "Yes, baby! Play with Mommy's tits!" she screamed, now fully embracing her new maternal role in my life. "MOMMY'S CUMMIIIINGGGG!" as my face got flooded with her nectar. She collapsed on the bed and both girls started lapping up my face, trying to get all of our mother's juices off my face while Mom was trying to catch her breath.

"Good as always, Mommy..." Mindy said, giving her a wink.

"Oh..." Mom said trying to recover, "I love you kids so much."

"We love you too, Mom," Mandy said, going to her mother's side and giving her a deep, loving kiss. The sight was enough to cause my cock to flex which Mindy noticed.

"Mom, when you're ready, I think our new brother is too..." Mindy said with a chuckle and her hand at her vulva.

"Oh, baby..." Mom said looking at me, using her arms to tell me to come to her. "Come here," she said with a happy smile on her face. "Come to mommy..." she said, dripping with the same level of sensuality I've come to expect from Mindy. I made my way over to her and laid on top of her, Mom taking my face in her hands and kissing me as my wet cock rested on her inner thigh. "Are you ready, baby?" she asked me softly.

"I think so," I told her with a no full degree of certainty. But even so, my dick started inching into her. Now I admit, entering an older woman, I'd expected it to be looser then her two daughters. While it was, it wasn't by much. It felt like her pussy was giving my dick a warm, wet hug.

"Oh, Eddie..." she said softly as I was now in her to the hilt. She wrapped her arms around me, silently encouraging me to begin thrusting into her. I was slow and deliberate, trying to show her I didn't want to mistake this as just getting a "piece of ass". She moaned with every thrust and soon had her legs wrapped around me as well. I couldn't see what Mindy or Mandy were doing, but I did hear sucking and kissing sounds coming from their general direction.

I soon found a good rhythm with Mom that showed enough loving to her while also bringing pleasure to her. I had my head down and she was moaning and kissing my neck for a few minutes. I could feel her start to tighten so I got on my hands and looked at her, eyes shut and her moaning getting more intense. I upped my pace just a slight bit to try and get her over the top.

"Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD!" as she gushed on my cock, her breathing heavy. I resumed my former pace as she jerked with each thrust, seeming to get little mini orgasms from it. She then pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue seeming to want to find my tonsils for a bit. Once she broke the kiss, she tapped me on the shoulder. "Let me get on top for a bit, ok?"

Again, her tone was fairly maternal. I nodded my agreement and she rolled me onto my back, her arms and legs still being wrapped around me made this fairly easy for her. I now had my new "mother" sitting on top of me, with my cock still impaled in her. She rode me slowly, allowing her breasts to sway a bit at her movement. She was moaning a bit more as I think I was a bit deeper inside her then I'd been before.

In my peripheral, I could see Mindy and Mandy now on the bed, locked in a 69 together, while still giving us glances and winking at me. Mom started to ramp up her speed, her hands on my shoulders as she leaned over and rode me harder. This left her breasts directly in front of my face. While she may have been older then the twins and they were a tad smaller, they were perfect for her frame and had barely any sag. I took one of her nipples into my mouth, it being thicker and more rubbery then the girls.

"Mmm, that's it baby," Mom moaned out, "feed on my tits," she said breathing harder. "Feed on your mommy's tits."

This apparently got the attention of the girls, who broke off their own encounter and started playing with their mother's body and mine. Mindy got behind her mother and started kissing her neck and playing with her free tit. Mandy leaned toward us and just started kissing the side of my head, her hands on my chest.

"Fuck her, Eddie!" Mindy said, full of lust. "Fuck our mommy, brother!"

"Fuck her good, baby," Mandy whispered into my ear, getting me to thrust up into her harder. Mom was soon squealing as she came again on my cock, squeezing the life out of my cock. As much as I tried to hang on, I couldn't and spilled my load inside of her.

"Oh, GOD!!" Mom erupted at me filling her with cum. She leaned down and kissed me deeply, my cock slipping from her cunt. The girls immediately got to work, Mindy on my cock to clean it and Mandy sucking on Mom's pussy to get my cum out of her.

"Wanna taste?" Mandy said mumbled with a mouth full of my cum. Mom smiled and kissed Mandy deeply as Mindy came up to my side and snuggled with me, the both of us just enjoying the show. After a minute, the two broke off and swallowed whatever bits of my cum they had left in their mouths.

"Mmm," Mom said in pleasure. "Your new "brother" tastes very good."

"Damn right!" the twins said simultaneously making everyone chuckle.

"I think this is going to work out very well," Mom said, snuggling up to me as Mandy did to her mother.

"Mmhmm," Mindy said kissing me on the cheek.

"Well now that we've had our fun," Mom said while lightly rubbing my chest, "we should talk about going forward," she said shifting up a bit. "Eddie, we'll get your stuff tomorrow and bring it all over. Is "she" gonna be home?" she asked, clearly referring to the woman I'd formally called my mother.

"I doubt it," I told her, "She normally doesn't come home till Sunday night asking me to make her dinner." All three of the women seemed sad at that, even though they were all fully aware of what my home life had been before now. Even still, I could feel all of them feeling bad that I had to go through that.

"Well, we'll go over after breakfast and get all the stuff you want to take, right girls?"

"Oooh, I'm so excited!" Mandy said, almost squealing with joy.

"Now we have a spare room, that you can put your stuff in," Mom continued as I nodded, knowing she kept it for guests or me on occasion, "even though I imagine you'll be in the girls room most of the time..." she added with a smile.

"Ooh, yeah," Mindy said excitedly. "Oooh! Now that Eddie knows and is moving in, sis, we can put our beds together in our room and make a big bed for all of us!" I could see Mandy's face light up, thinking it was an excellent idea.

"Good idea, baby," Mom said in complete approval. "Now, girls, you know it's gonna be different living full time with Eddie here, right?" she said to both of them.

"That's why we're excited," Mindy said, draping her leg over mine. Mom smiled at how happy her children were and continued.

"I mean," Mom rolling her eyes at her while winking at me. "That means we have to share."

"Didn't we just do that, Mom?" Mandy said, playfully tweaking her Mom's nipple which she took with a smile.

"I meant the bathroom, chores, other things," Mom said.

"Well, I'll help out of course," I told all of them which made Mom kiss me on the cheek.

"We know that, baby. I'm sure it's going to be wonderful. And just so you guys know, I promise I won't get in the way of your relationship," she said clearly meaning me and her two daughters.

"We don't mind sharing him on occasion..." Mindy said, the sin dripping off her words.

"And Eddie," she said turning to me, "are you gonna mind sharing the girls from time to time?"

"Uh...no," I told her, still a little shocked by it all just out there, even while I was laying with them all naked on Mom's bed.

"I'm sure he'll be very useful in our future "lessons"," Mandy said with a smirk.

"I'm sure he will," Mom said glowingly while looking at the clock. "It's getting late kids and we have a lot to do tomorrow to get Eddie moved in, why don't you all head to bed?"

"Ok..." both girls said at once.

"I just gotta find my clothes and I'll head home," I told all three of them.

"No!" both girls shouted, almost afraid causing me to stop moving.

"Eddie, you don't need to go back there if you don't want too," Mom said lovingly. "You can stay here tonight. I'm sure the girls don't wanna see you go."

"Oh, right," I said, silently slapping myself at being so stupid.

"Come on, Eddie," Mandy said jumping off the bed, her generous breasts bopping all around as she did. "Come help us move the beds in our room so we can all get comfy..."

"Ok," I said, ready to help.

I helped the girls move the beds in less than ten minutes, Mom providing a foam strip to join the mattresses together. She gave each of us a long, tongue filled kiss before she excused herself for the evening to her room. As she left, I saw Mindy and Mandy on the megabed, both crooking a finger toward me to join them.

We woke up fairly early, considering the twins and I snuggled and "played" for a while before going to sleep. Getting the stuff out of the other house took far less time then I'd thought it would, especially with everyone pitching in. It was mostly clothes, some personal trinkets, and all my computer stuff. We didn't bother with the furniture or anything my former mother could easily complain is hers. Mom even took the extra step to forward my mail to her house.

I left a note for the woman who gave birth to me where I poured everything out to her. All the pain, hurt, anger, and acceptance. I didn't tell her where I was going, but I knew she'd probably figure it out. I admit to shedding a few tears as I left the note, but Mom, Mindy, and Mandy were there to offer their shoulders to aid me.

Mindy had an idea that we should all fuck on my former mother's bed as an ultimate "fuck you" to her. Even Mom was game, but I decided against, not knowing what we'd catch if we did that. We arranged my things in the guest room, all of us knowing I probably wouldn't be spending a whole lot of time there besides schoolwork and computer stuff. We did put my clothes in there though, Mindy and Mandy not having room in their closets and drawers. For a family of nudists, they had a lot of textiles.

As I predicted she would, my former mother pounded at the door that night, demanding I come home and get back to work. Mom told her to shove it and that she'd call the cops if she ever came back. She tried a few more times after that, but soon gave up. From what I hear, she hit the bottle even harder after that.

I wasn't sure how to adapt to our new relationship at school, whether or not the girls would really want our personal business out there. I'd planned to adapt an idea that no one would really need to know what was going on and everyone would just assume we're still just good friends, not lovers or pseudo siblings.

Mindy and Mandy shot that plan to shit on that first Monday when they insisted on holding hands and plenty of PDA while we were on school grounds. The guys I knew had mixed reactions to all this. Some were shocked, some were proud, some said I was a selfish asshole for keeping two hot girls to myself.

The girls went through a similar treatment with their cheerleader friends and others. Some blasted them for hooking up with a loser like me (a sentiment I shared) and Mandy threatened to break the leg of the next girl who called me a loser. Even Mindy was surprised at her normally calm sister's reaction when she told me about it later. Most just thought it was weird that two sisters would share a guy, thinking jealousy would inevitably get in. If I hadn't know them both so well, I would've thought the same, but these two definitely knew how to share.

The first month of our new relationship went like that, me and the girls getting hassled while we were at school and the girls laughing about it once we left. Our home life was actually pretty great. Sure, the girls had occasional fights with each other over stupid shit, but it was mostly tamped down within five minutes. Mom had even remarked to me that they'd actually gotten along even better since I moved in.

The nudist thing stuck, us all shedding our clothes as soon as we got home. Of course, things didn't turn into a full-blown orgy every night, we still had homework and chores to do. Most nights we worked or just watched TV with no sexual activity at all.

Of course that didn't mean there wasn't sex. Oh, boy, was there sex! The girls loved waking me up with a blowjob or a quick fuck. We actually had to start setting our alarm earlier just to make sure we weren't late for school. I noticed their horny levels got higher if they'd had cheerleader practice after school. A few times we'd be driving home in the their car and either Mindy or Mandy would have me get in the back, pull out my cock so they could give me head and raise their skirts so I could play with their pussies.

Their Mom, now my Mom, had been working fastidiously to make me feel like a true member of the family. She'd looked over the stuff I'd brought with me and saw some of the more tattered stuff that I'd tried to keep from all of them whenever I'd come over in the past. I had no good, formal clothes and really just the sneakers that Mrs. Sears had bought me. She flew herself at me, crying that she didn't take me in sooner.

I soon had new clothes and shoes that she provided. I insisted that she didn't need to do any of that, but there was no talking her out of it.

"No son of mine is going out of this house in rags, making people say I don't love him," she kept saying. I did whatever she'd let me do around the house. Took care of the pool, mow the lawn, clean up all over the house as best I could. I tried to convince Mom and the girls to let me get a part-time job to offset all the money she'd spent on me, but Mom wouldn't hear of it, saying I worked too hard as it was and wanted me and the girls to focus on school.

After our first month all together is when acceptance letters started coming in. Due to my grades, I had offers from some of the best universities in the country and even a few outside of it. The family was all very impressed when I got a letter of acceptance from MIT, my dream school with a full scholarship. It also caused a stir, because I knew that the girls hadn't applied there.

"Baby, it's a wonderful opportunity," Mom told me at dinner, "why would you turn it down?"

"Two words," I said steadfastly, one of the only times I stood up to Mom, "Mindy. Mandy."

The girls swooned to me and hugged me tightly, Mindy telling me in no uncertain terms I was gonna get fucked well that night with Mandy readily agreeing. Mom thought it was a sweet gesture, but also wanted me thinking long term.

"I know you all want to go to the same college, but this could put you exactly where you want to be," Mom replied, though her face acknowledged how much she respected and even cherished that I was willing to go somewhere else if it meant I was with them.

"Mom, I promised them," I told her. "Even before we started dating, I promised the girls I'd only go somewhere we could all go together. I won't break my promise to them and I won't have a son of yours that can't be trusted to live up to his word."

Mom looked at me at that moment with such pride in that moment. I swear she even had a tear in her eye after I said it. Mom was about to pop up and join in the group hug when Mandy spoke.

"What if we get into BU?"

BU was Boston University and it was a school I knew they'd both applied to, along with myself.

"I'll get a great education there if we all get in," I said, their offer letters due to come in any day now.

"But if we go there," Mandy said, indicating her and Mindy, "you could still go to MIT."

"Oh darling, you're so smart!" Mom said with hope. "Yes, yes. If you two get in there, Eddie can go to MIT and you're all still close."

I knew they were absolutely right. Boston had plenty of public transportation options and I could go see them whenever I wanted, virtually.

"Well..." I said, thinking it over, "I guess that would be a different story."

Then came the waiting game until that Friday when three letters from BU came in. Mom had them waiting for us when we got home from the girls' cheerleading practice, just laying on the living room coffee table. The three of us just sat on the couch, after stripping down of course, and looked at them. It was decided I should open mine first, which I did and saw that I got in with a full scholarship.

Mindy and Mandy decided to open theirs at the same time. You could cut the tension with a knife as Mom crossed her fingers. They opened the letters and looked at the words printed. They then, looked up and at each other. Then I saw both of them smiling.

"WE GOT IN!!!" they said at once hugging each other tightly and then mobbing me with kisses and hugs as well. I looked to Mom for help, but she piled in too.

"I'm so proud of you," she said with tears, "all of you!"

"Congratulations," I managed to get out when Mindy loosened her grip a bit.

"Thank you so much, Eddie!" Mindy said, "we'd never have gotten in without you!"

"That's not true," I shot back.

"Without your tutoring, our grades never would've been good enough," Mandy said before making out with me hard on the couch. Mom giggled at the sight and spoke up.

"Well congratulations to you all," Mom said with a warm smile. "I'm so proud of all of you and now I can reveal the big surprise."

Mandy stopped kissing me and we all turned and looked at our mother, who had a large grin on her face.

"I figure since you're all going to the same place, there's no need for you all to get separate dorm rooms," she said with a smile. "So, we're gonna go to Boston in a few weeks and look for an apartment for all three of you!"

1...34567...11