The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I see everything went well here," Mrs. Sears said coming out to the patio, wearing her work attire and a big smile.

"He said yes, Mommy!" Mandy said, pulling me into another hug with her sister joining in.

"Well of course he did," Mrs. Sears said with a knowing smile. "Our boy is no fool."

"Oh he's no boy, Mom," Mindy said with her typical demeanor, "he's all man."

"Really?" she said with a head cock. "How was it?"

WHAT????!!!!

"Oh, he was so good, Mommy," Mandy said as I started turning red. "He fucked me first, then Min."

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

"Ooh, he felt so good, Mommy," Mindy said to her mother with a smile.

"That's wonderful, darling," she replied, which made me quiver in shock and surprise and Mindy smile more.

"I can't wait to feel him again!" Mandy declared to more giggling.

"Oh, I'm sure you will, honey," she said warmly as she came up closer to the spa. "Think you two will let me have a sample?"

Both girls laughed and I started flipping out in my head. What the hell was going on here?!

"Oh, of course we will!" Mandy said, causing me to look at her with absolute confusion which she saw and giggled at.

"But you may need to wait a while," Mindy said giggling, "I think we wore him out for a bit."

"I have no doubt of that, darlings," she said smiling sweetly at Mindy. "I'll go get comfortable and maybe Eddie will grill up some of the steaks I brought home for us all."

"Yay!" both girls said as their mother went back into the house.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked, absolutely confused.

"What?" Mindy said, shrugging.

"Ok, setting aside the fact that you just told your mother everything we did," I said trying to reconstruct my sanity, "you just offered up me to sleep with your mom?!"

"Why not?" Mindy said shrugging again.

"I thought you two wanted me to be yours?" I asked, now unsure about everything. Mandy seemed to get that and got my attention.

"Eddie, I told you we shared with our mother," she said sweetly. "You're as much family as we are so of course you should share." Apparently, she saw the worry in my face. "Babe, you're the only man for us," she said trying to reassure me. "We mean it."

"She's right," Mindy said softly. "The only man that's ever getting in us is you," she said in a tone which denoted how deeply she meant it. "But that doesn't mean some female fun isn't in our or your future."

"Uh..." was all I could get out.

"Are you ok, Eddie?" Mandy asked.

"I mean," I said trying to get my pulse under control, "I'm still wrapping my brain around the fact that you two want me. The idea that you're mother, who's practically my mother, does too, is a little much."

"Awww," came from both girls.

"You think of mom as yours?" Mandy said sweetly. "She's gonna love hearing that. She loves you so much."

"Not only that," Mindy said, "that practically makes you our brother," she said while rubbing my leg, "which means you're fucking your sisters..."

"Oh, God..." I said, trying to come to terms with everything I said.

"Eddie, it's ok," Mandy said reassuringly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want."

"Except us!" Mindy added.

"Yes, except us," Mandy said in a measured tone. "You don't have to be with Mom, but just know I think she'd love it and I think you would too. I know we'd love to see it."

"Hells yes!" Mindy said, shaking her body a bit in the water, making her sister giggle.

"You guys are serious?" I asked.

"Of course we are!" Mandy said lovingly. "Eddie, we love you and we are going to make you the happiest man possible."

"I think you've both done quite a lot to ensure that," I said honestly, making both girls giggle and laugh.

"Aww, our man appreciates us," Mindy said while kissing me on the cheek. Mandy giggled at her sister and smiled at me.

"Eddie, we're family," Mandy said taking my hand. "We always have been. This is just a new definition of what's always been the case. And we will never let you down," she said looking right in my eyes, "ever!"

"I know that," I said reflexively while taking a deep breath. "Fuck, this has been a day..." I said softly, going through all that had happened in my brain.

"A good day?" Mandy said hopefully while my eyes were still closed.

"Other than you all moving into the neighborhood, this is the best day of my life," I said without a thought in my head. Both girls immediately swarmed my with hugs and kisses while I heard the patio door open again. Mrs. Sears was now naked again holding a plate of steaks and some potatoes.

"Oh, what brought this on?" she asked with a smile.

"Ed just said the sweetest thing to us," Mindy explained.

"What did he say?" she asked with Mandy telling her. "Awww, isn't that lovely?" she said smiling. "Well, when you're all done with the love fest, let Eddie out so he can get to work."

"You heard Mom," Mindy said nudging me. "Get to work!"

I eased myself out of the spa and grabbed a towel, drying myself off and looking back at the pair in the jacuzzi, both smiling at me as Mrs. Sears, presented me with an apron as I gathered my clothes.

"This should work," Mrs. Sears said handing me the apron. "That way you can stay comfortable. I took the apron from her as she went back to set up the table.

Living with my mother had at least one advantage for my skill set, it forced me to learn how to cook. Grilling was no exception, having done it for the girls dozens of times over the years. I saw that Mrs. Sears got ribeye steaks for everyone, looking absolutely delicious. I started on the steaks and potatoes while the girls got out of the water.

Mindy and Mandy came over to me, wrapped in towels. Both were smiling and hugging up on me.

"Look at our man cooking our food," Mandy said teasingly.

"I know," Mindy agreed, "it's pretty hot."

"I've grilled for you guys before," I noted.

"Yes, but not as our boyfriend before," Mindy said, kissing my cheek.

"I think he'll deserve a reward for this," Mandy said in a sultry tone.

"Oh, hell yeah," Mindy said agreeing.

"Now, girls," Mrs. Sears said, bringing out plates and a pitcher of iced tea. "Don't distract him too much. We don't want him burning the steaks."

"Yes, mother," both replied at the same time as they went to go help her, Mindy patting me on my bare ass as she left. It didn't take long for everything to be cooked and I placed it all on a platter for Mrs. Sears to take to the table.

Her and the girls and set up the table, poured the iced tea, even put candles all around, adding an almost romantic vibe to the evening. I sat down at the round table with Mrs. Sears in front of me and both sisters at my sides. Mrs. Sears raised her glass and I dutifully followed.

"To a new romance," she said with a smile looking over everyone there, "new challenges, new opportunities, new experiences, new adventures, and..." now looking straight at me, "new pleasures..."

I gulped pretty hard at that and the look she gave me as I took a healthy sip off the iced tea. Both girls smiled and giggled a bit as we started to eat.

"Mmm," Mindy said after swallowing a bite, "it's really good."

"I try," I said humbly, knowing internally that I was pretty decent behind the grill.

"So it was really good, huh?" Mrs. Sears asked me with a smile. I started coughing up my iced tea while all the women started giggling.

"Oh, mommy it was so good!" Mandy said boldly. "His cock felt so good!"

"I bet it felt good," Mrs. Sears said with a smile. "How about for you, Eddie?" she asked me with a smile, "did you enjoy it?"

The mother of my closest friends, now apparently girlfriends, a woman who was practically my mother, was asking me if I enjoyed the day of screwing I'd done with both her daughters. Fuckin' weird day...

"I...I...I...," was all I could get out when Mrs. Sears put her utensils down and looked right at me.

"Eddie," she said trying to snap me out of my mind, "it's ok. I raised the girls to believe that sex is wonderful and natural. There is no reason you should be ashamed of what you all shared today. You all expressed your love for each other in the most beautiful way possible. I'm so happy that you all were able to experience that together. I'm so happy the girls finally told you how they felt. I've been telling them to do it for years."

"Mom..." I heard from both girls.

"And now, finally, you all have each other. There's no man I'd rather have in our lives then you. You know how much I love you, Eddie," she said with her typical maternal style. "You have been such a wonderful friend to my girls and I know what a wonderful boyfriend you'll be too."

"Thanks, Mrs. Sears," I replied stunned with all the emotion she'd poured out on him.

"Eddie, I think its ok for you to call me Carrie now," she said with a smile.

"I don't know if I can do that," I admitted to her and myself.

"Why not?" Mrs. Sears replied, her face having a confused expression to it now.

"It doesn't seem respectful," I replied, "I mean your practically my mom."

"You should call her mom instead," Mindy said in a manner that was half sarcasm and half sincerity. Mandy smiled and so did Mrs. Sears. "After all, Mom, didn't you think about adopting..."

"Mindy!" Mrs. Sears said sternly to her daughter.

"What's going on?" I asked innocently enough, acting confused as to what they were talking about.

"You should tell him, Mom," Mandy said with Mrs. Sears nodding softly.

"Well I guess this is the day when all the secrets come out," Mrs. Sears said putting down her utensils. "Eddie, a while back, when your mother was getting completely out of hand, I went to an attorney and looked into becoming your legal guardian, possibly adopting you."

I kept silent that I already knew, at least about the first part.

"I figured if things got rough or something happened, we could take you in."

"I can't believe you'd do that for me," I replied.

"Eddie, you have to know by now that we'd do anything for you," Mrs. Sears said with almost tears in her eyes.

"I think we proved that earlier," Mindy said, always quick to the tension breaking moment.

"Mindy..." Mrs. Sears said very non-seriously with a grin. "But seriously, I'd have done it."

"Can I ask you something?" I said as she nodded her assent, "why didn't you?" Both girls now looked squarely at their mother, clearly wanting an answer to question themselves.

"Honestly, I don't know," she said taking a sip off her iced tea, "maybe I should've. Do you wish I had?"

"I mean," Eddie said taking a bite of potato, "you're more a mom to me then she is," I replied honestly which made her smile. "You're the one that's looked out for me and the one I tell my grades to and everything else. I always felt like a member of the family here and not just a pest."

"You are family!" all three said at once to me, making me drop my fork, causing all three to giggle as Mrs. Sears took up again.

"You've always been family to us, Eddie," Mrs. Sears said with emotion. "I've always thought of you as mine," she said, now seeming to have made a decision. "And that's how it's going to be from now on, if that's what you want."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're 18 now, so you can make your own choices about your life. I'd be proud to be your mother, if you want. Maybe it won't be legal," she admitted, "but you'll be my son in every way that matters. If you want me too, that is."

"Of course, I do," I said rapidly. "I...just can't believe it..."

"Then its settled," she said looking at both her daughters who were smiling, nodding, and crying all at the same time. "We'll get your things tomorrow."

"What?" I asked again confused.

"I want you to live here with us," she said firmly, but with love.

"Really?!" Mindy and Mandy said excitedly together.

"You...you'd let me move in?" I asked tentatively.

"Of course I would!" Mrs. Sears said quickly and warmly. "You practically live here anyway, and I know the girls would like it."

"We'd love it!" Mandy said, seeming so happy she was gonna burst from her seat.

"What do you say?" Mrs. Sears asked. My heart was beating out of my chest. I looked at this woman, who'd taken me in as one of her own, encouraged her daughters to stick with me, trusted me with their nudist secret and their incesty activities. Now she was offering up her home to me and finally leaving the woman who reluctantly calls herself my mother after all this time.

I got up from the table and walked over to Mrs. Sears who stood up as I approached. I took her hands and looked at the ground.

"I love you, Mom," I told her softly. She quickly had me in a hug tighter than any I'd ever experienced. I could hear and feel her crying as I then felt other arms and hands around us, realizing that the twins had joined us. Mom started kissing me on the cheek rapidly before finally grabbing my head and staring at me.

"I love you, son," she said with tears pouring from her before she gave me a kiss on the lips. While it started as just a maternal "I love you" kiss, after a second it seemed to become much more.

She threw her arms around me and before I knew it, her tongue was entering my mouth. It was full of passion and love, not unlike her daughters had done. It took about five seconds for my brain to full register what she was doing and break off the kiss.

"I'm so sorry," I blurted out. I could hear Mindy and Mandy both giggling at me.

"Eddie," she said trying to calm me, "you don't have anything to be sorry about. We're family now, truly, and as I'm the sure the girls told you," she said with a smirk while looking at the twins who sorta shrugged their shoulders, "we share here."

"But...but..."

"See, mom!" Mindy pipped up, "I told you he'd go for it."

"Well, I didn't mean to take away from your day," she told her daughters.

"No, please," Mandy said, "we don't mind, do we, Min?"

"Fuck no!" Mindy replied. "This is awesome!"

"Eddie," she said looking at me, "would you like to be with me?"

I knew what she meant, but I was stunned. This woman, who five minutes ago had declared me her son and offered up her home to me, now wanted to fuck me. My head was spinning.

"Let's go into the living room and talk," Mom suggested, "Mindy, would you...?

"Sure, mom," she said quickly, starting to clear away the dishes. Mom led me into the living room with Mandy right behind us. She sat on the couch, patting the cushion next to her for me to sit down and Mandy flanked me on the other side.

"Eddie, I'm sorry if we threw a little too much at you too soon," she said taking my hand softly. "I know we all threw a lot at you today."

"It's ok," I said softly, not really believing it, but trying to put up a brave front.

"Does it bother you that I'm physical with the girls?" she asked bluntly, prompting a good deal of thought in the span of five seconds.

"It's honestly just more surprising than anything else," I told her. I really wasn't grossed out by it, even though maybe I should've been. "But then today has been a day of surprises all around." Both women laughed at that comment. "How long has it been going on?" I asked, wondering if I stepped over some line.

"Pretty much from when they turned 18," Mom told me. "My parents never prepared me for sex or taught me anything about my own body and I didn't want them to go through that. I know you all had Sex-Ed, but they don't show the beauty and love behind it all. What started as a simple demonstration turned into something more. Of course, I didn't know that they were already experimenting with each other."

"Mom," Mandy said shooting her an incredulous look, "you caught us a few times."

"But I didn't know know," she explained. "Demonstrations happened and it went from there. Honestly, Eddie, I don't feel the least bit guilty about it at all. We all talked after the first time," Mom said, looking at Mandy who nodded, as did Mindy, who joined us. "Well, we all decided that if it was our secret and we weren't hurting anyone and we were all "adults"," she said using air quotes, "it was our business and no one elses. Except you, of course."

I nodded taking all of it in as Mandy spoke up.

"It may seem weird, but it kinda works for us. I don't think the three of us have ever been closer or nicer to each other."

"That's true," Mom spoke up, "a lot of the little petty things went away pretty quickly. I'm sorry if any of this hurts you, Eddie," she said almost forming a tear in her eye. "I'd never intentionally do that, you know that?"

"Of course I do," I said quickly, but with emotion. "I get it, I guess. I mean it's not like any of you can get pregnant from it." This caused all three of them to laugh.

"Very true," Mom said with a smile. "So, now that you know the whole story, what do you think?"

"I mean, if you all are consenting and everything, it may be weird, but I'm ok with you guys doing whatever you do. Are you worried I'd consider it cheating?"

"A little," Mindy admitted before her mother could say it.

"That's true, and I'm glad you don't feel that way," Mom said, "but I more wanted to know if you wanted to be a part of it all with us."

"Oh, you should!" Mandy said quickly wrapping up my arm. "Mom, you'll love his cock," she said, causing everyone to laugh and me to blush.

"Mmmhmmm," Mindy concurred in her typical sly fashion.

"Well, I know you two don't have a problem with it," Mom retorted with a smile, "but I want to know how Eddie feels about it. Eddie?"

Now, I'd be lying if I said I never noticed her beauty and attractiveness before today. I knew for a fact that I'd jacked to her a few times, always feeling guilty afterwards. Now this woman that I'd known for years, who was now going to take me into her home, call me a son, and date both her gorgeous daughters, was asking if I wanted to be intimate with her as well. Add to that, that both of my now girlfriends were fully on board, staggered my mind.

"I uh..." got out while trying to keep eye-contact with her, while not completely embarrassing myself. "I mean, it does seem to be a family tradition, right?" Mom smiled at me, but pressed further.

"But what do you want, Eddie? Would you like to be with me?"

I had to have been sweating at this point, but I also noticed my dick was starting to get hard as well, having recovered from the day's activities thus far. That seemed to give me an answer.

"I think," I said tenitvely, trying not to piss anyone off, "I think I would."

"YAY!" the twins erupted in cheer. Mom just sat there and kept smiling.

"Oh, Eddie, that's wonderful," she said sounding truly happy. "Let's go upstairs," she said pulling me off of the couch.

"We're coming too," Mindy said, inviting her and her sister along. "I gotta see this!"

"Is that ok, Eddie?" Mom asked me, clearly wanting my consent.

"Uh, sure," I said, not wanting to be the one that denied my girlfriends their show. I mean, they were letting me fuck their/our mother, right?

Mom led me into her bedroom, maybe only the third time I'd ever been in it in my life. She sat me on the bed while she leaned down and kissed me. Not like a son or a friend or anything other than someone she was planning to be intimate with. Her tongue was caressing my tongue, softer then her daughters had, more tender.

While she was kissing me, Mom was also starting to rub me. My chest, my legs, all were like putty to her as she continued to have her way with me. She then started kissing down my chest slowly, but deliberately, licking my nipples and my abdomen.

As Mom was making her way down to my cock, the girls were doing a mix of watching us and fondling themselves, hands on each other's breasts, tweaking each other's nipples. Mom eventually made it down to my cock, now damn near fully hard, and starting just blowing on it with her hot breath. The air was teasing the head as she blew all along the shaft.