The Gladiatrix and the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acting on instinct, the gladiatrix turned towards the stone she was to be crushed against and stepped into it while forcing herself to mute the shrieking pain pulsating on her torso, heaving herself up with the aid of her hands to then push off and away, rising just high enough in the air to jump out of the way a split-second before the charging minotaur crashed his skull against the rock, previous injuries adding to the impact to leave him reeling for a moment too long, which in turn allowed the acrobatic woman landing just behind him the opportunity to deal a punch against the small of his back for all her remaining might. Unbraced, the stricken bull suddenly felt the strength sapped from his legs, nearly crumpling against the rock just long enough for the woman to run out and retrieve the large blade, hands closing around the hilt not a moment before the bull's shadow blanketing itself upon her once again.

Pressed for time as she felt the battered foe's approach, the strained fighter shoveled her blade under loose sand and flung it at the bull's eyes with a wide swing as she rose, successfully halting her foe's advance who, despite being more cautious, was nonetheless left momentarily blind and made to step back with the lash of his wild sweeping swing of chain, a blow the woman effortlessly dodged as she too stepped away, leaving the flailing weapon to smash against a nearby heap of wood where it got briefly stuck before being yanked out.

Regaining her footing and some valuable breathing room, the human took her weapon in both hands and aimed the steel at its target, instantly noticing the clear glinting where the edge had hit the iron "helmet"; it was ruined. Oh well. Loosening the grip on the forward hand, she rolled the handle on the other one and re-indexed the sword now turned half a cycle, pristine blade facing forward. This is what double edges are for, after all.

The gladiatrix assessed the situation with heavy and strained breath, noticing the creature didn't fare much better than her, appearing spent from the melee in kind and furthermore disadvantaged by standing in a cluttered battlefield that didn't allow his flailing weapons to perform freely. The human licked her lips and made her choice without more than a thought, charging at the minotaur before he could escape his surroundings with a harry of blows that kept the beast on the defensive, starting to get the better of him despite having a few close grazes with her own death. Making the most of her deft footwork, she weaved a series of swings and stabs between the bull's constrained swings, forcing herself to shrug off the pain from the chains and blocks' odd glancing hits as she riddled the minotaur's body with cuts and gashes, hoping her efforts would overcome the beast before her strength gave out from the mounting wear on her own body.

Realizing his disadvantage, the minotaur pulled back with a snarl and shifted his grip to hold the chain links near the blocks, swinging them sideways to kill the advancing woman's rush, who was forced to jump back for safety, feet still in the air when the bull abruptly whiplashed his arms for the immediate follow-up of a return swing where he let loose the two weights, sending his blocks flying out in a swift arc that veered slightly off its target when the worn bull unexpectedly lost his balance and stumbled forward, exposing himself.

Narrowly evading the surprise strike by ducking so steeply she almost hug the ground as soon as her feet touched it, the human fighter rose in a springing advance aimed at the beast's exposed throat with a sweeping swing of her own, blade whistling towards its mark with a purpose unexpectedly denied by the tilting of the horned head resting atop it, the simple motion positioning a thick horn in the attack's desired path to make them clash. Steel bit into horn as the attack continued in a new angle, shaving off a thin layer from the pointed blocker until the grinding edge struck the iron helmet once more, deflecting upwards.

Blade held high, the unbalanced gladiatrix wasted no time and swung down her sword, exchanging power for a speed that ensured hers would be the first hit of this approaching scramble despite the bull's own swift reactions. His fists rose sharply with aggressive intent as the blade fell, suddenly pivoting towards survival when that steel crossed a threshold, forcing the bull to cross his burly forearms in a desperate shield above his head which immediately met the woman's slash, breaking its momentum just a breath before the culling edge would otherwise split their owner's snout down the middle, a deed paid by having one dense limb cut almost halfway to the bone, while the other suffered a shallower wound.

The minotaur groaned in pain, freeing the less damaged arm from the blade and advancing upon its wielder, springing his arm shut from just above the fighter's mid-back to lock and press her against his own body as he stood up, sealing away any options of escape and forcing her to let go of the damned sword, which remained stuck in his arm by the sheer pressure exerted from the highly muscled limb. Caught by surprise, the gladiatrix felt the excruciating pain of her body being compressed as she was lifted off her feet with determined ease by the much taller beast, only able to watch in cautious panic as her foe pulled her blade away from reach by moving his damaged arm back, the steel lodged in it firmly gripped in place.

Trapped and unable to reach the means of her resistance, the woman felt her lungs slowly being crushed, her breath fleeting.

She tried kneeing him again, but the leathered metal plating protected his genitals from this angle, leaving her to squirm in the air as the beast's own strained breath blew on her face, causing her to desperately forego any sense or reason and act out of pure survival instinct. The trapped woman pushed against her captor's chest with vein-bulging strength as she reared her head back, unable to push any more, clutching her fingers to grab onto whatever hair she could and suddenly plunge her head forward, hitting the bull on the nose with such brutality the felt pain made his own arm strength falter for a moment, though the impact that did not leave the trapped woman unscathed either, as the bull's nose ring had left a gash her forehead; a pain she ignored. Feeling both hands pushing against him again, the somewhat dazed minotaur craned his neck back to avoid exposing his aching nose, an action which resulted in the woman headbutting his throat instead, a major hit that almost set her free, prompting coughs from the hurting bull that felt something crack where nothing should.

The battle of wills would not be lost so soon as the minotaur refused to step down, angrily clasping his free arm around the woman's back in a bear hug across her shoulder blades to lock both of her arms despite having the side effect of making the blade annoyingly dig against his shoulder as well, a nuisance the bull disregarded as he tensed mercilessly to squeeze the life out of the locked fighter who now could do no more than moan in agony, no longer able to repeat her previous strikes. Out of options and nearly out of time, the gladiatrix bit on the metal ring dangling from her foe's nose and yanked on it with a manic grin, tugging and twisting on it - up, down, sideways and back, struggling and foaming with such primal will that the bull was made to whine and whimper, ultimately brutalized into releasing the fighter who then, at the first opportunity, gathered the last of strength for a deciding punch on the already tenderized throat of her reeling opponent, landing a strike that crackled and snapped under her fist, finally bringing the massive beast down with a heavy crash that saw him lying on his back, the forcibly relaxed arm muscles finally allowing the release of the fighter's sword which was flung into the air when the limp hefty limb smashed on the ground, landing a few feet away from the contestants.

Barely able to stand up herself, the spent fighter eyed the minotaur for hints of guile as she waited for her raspy breath to settle down, finding no signs of possible struggle in her defeated foe, who instead remained unmoving if not for the pained breathing, a hand clutched on his throat while staring blankly into nothing. Still, the beast wouldn't raise his fingers to signal the fight ended; he had chosen death. It was time to end it.

The imminently victorious woman turned and shambled to her blade, having to pace herself to even pick it off the floor, unceremoniously leaning on it for precious balance. Still on the ground, the minotaur painstakingly dug in his belt pouch behind her back, his shaky hand emerging from it with a dented copper bottle which he uncorked with his teeth, allowing its rose-red liquid to spill inside his mouth, the properties of which took near immediate effect.

The bull's wounds sizzled as they were undone, starting to closing ever so slightly, while his breath became less shallow, with a more relaxed pace; the bull's throat ached less, the screeching deep cut on his forearm dulled to a tingle and some lighter wounds vanished nigh completely. The beast started to rise with a second wind, his figure already kneeling when the woman turned to discover the grim sight, forcing herself to shrug off the weight of her wear and dig within for new power, putting all she could muster behind a charge that saw her bloodied steel pointed at the monster's heart, ready to run him through.

It never reached him; in the flash of an eye, the renewed minotaur gripped two lengths of chain and used them to meet the incoming strike with one of his own, crashed his irons against the broad side of the sword in a decisive blow that sent the weapon soaring off the gladiatrix's hands, stabbing the sand quite a few paces away to her side.

The woman stepped back and turned in the same breath, hands still trembling from the clash, rushing for the weapon with a bastard fire in her eyes borne from desperation and determination, one that spurred her to reach her target in an instant, feeling the handle pressed against her palm before even a thought could materialize in her mind. She curled her fingers around it and-

Everything went black.

She opened her eyes to the sight of a magic image shimmering above, framed by the blue sky. It showed her lying limp on the ground along with her sword, contrasting the bestial foe that stood just to her side with his arms raised in triumph, roaring as the magic voice once again boomed overhead. While her whole body hurt in an ensemble of pain, her side was pure agony, a clear indicator of the nasty ramming she suffered, one so devastating she couldn't even move... She did not surrender, nor was she dead, but having lost conscience, she knew the result, regardless of protest. It was final... She had lost.

The images above flickered to show the master of games' chamber, the man rising with congratulatory clapping as he made his way to the edge of the balcony once more, standing proudly to dole out his verdict. Rather than talk, he smiled while gazing at the duo on the sands, reaching for the stem of a small green-glowing flower with white petals that was displayed on a long-necked crystalline jar brought to his side, plucking it free; he enjoyed its fragrance almost as much as the hurried lull of the crowd for a moment, threatening to return the flower to its display for but a mischievous moment before throwing it forward, into the arena, thus releasing the enchantments contained within.

The woman could only observe as the magics in the sky followed the gentle twirling flower lazily floating down in their direction, it's spinning growing slower and slower until it came nearly to a stop just above them both; held in the air, its form compressed into a white bead of green light and immediately exploded, creating a wide cloud of loose pollen that fell on those below, causing their bodies to glow faintly as their strength and health progressively returned, wounds closing and numbing until they were no longer at all, aches vanished and stamina renewed to a modest extent.

The crowd erupted in cheers and the smirking man returned to his throne where he snapped his fingers and sat down, jostling the garments on his crotch to loosen them as a young servant approached from the side and knelt in front of him, at which point the floating image shifted, blurring out to then refocus on the still-tired woman sprawled out by the giant minotaur's hooves, knowing full well what was to come.

She saw herself in the sky, oiled and sweaty from the fray, generous chest heaving up and down as her tanned cleavage was slowly focused in and the indistinct muted mesh she had made the crowd into regained its weight and presence, becoming progressively louder as jeers, whistling and surely some unsavory words were thrown her way. The gladiatrix's frustration was on full display as she snarled her plump lips back at herself from the sky, fingers curling on the sand from the anger felt at those magical perverts thoroughly ogling her body for the masses and the strain of getting up after such a battering, even with the magical regeneration taking effect.

Leaning on her elbows for support as she rose, the fighter made steady progress despite the soreness that yet remained, one which was expedited when a heavy shadow set over her and suddenly pulled on her chest leathers to raise her to her feet, surprise coating the woman's face until she finally realized the pressure between her breasts came from the minotaur's hand gripping on her garb, feeling his stern breath coming from above while keeping her in place, straining the already skim clothing even further against her form, curves bulging along the edges.

She could well see bull's intentions as she was held upright, even hearing him salivating, all the daggers she stared at the bastard doing nothing to dissuade him from his desires. The bull joined his other hand to the first's effort between the woman's cleavage, making her groan as the leather began to crack and snap under the strain of the added mass that now gripped the deceptively strong leather strip of her chest piece. The gladiatrix groaned through clenched teeth and grabbed onto the beast's wrists to push them back and away, her strength proving no match for the bull, who now hunched forward, arms beginning to bulge as he began pulling each to its own side, twisting and bending and squeezing and-

SNAP!

The woman felt herself fall backwards when the unphantomable pressure on her chest suddenly released, her now bare breasts violently set free and dancing in the air to the sound of cheers and clapping with a primally erotic motion which came only to a voluptuous stop when the bull again grabbed the torn leather that had suddenly escaped him in the "explosion".

She was leaning back when he did, arms outstretched as she was caught while readying to brace herself, giving the crowd - and more importantly the bull - the full sight of her figure; she showed a chest that was heavy and somewhat motherly while keeping the distinct perkiness of youth, resting in a slight tear-drop shape that had each breast barely miss squeezing against one another by only a hair's breadth, their skin tanned in the same shade as the remainder of her body. Each held a twin of the woman's large caramel-brown nipples, the slightly bumpy areolas wide enough to fill the lips of a lover's kiss with their puffy shape, crowned by perky love nubs thick enough to put a pleasant fight against any fingers willing to test their might.

Even here the woman displayed the scars of old slashes and stabbings, though only in their slight off-color presence, as magic tended those wounds to keep her skin in unmarred form, making one all but believe such injuries had instead been painted on.

The minotaur gazed down upon his prize and admired the woman's curves just long enough for the realization of what had happened to show on her eyes, at which point the bull hunched over and pressed his wet snout against her toned belly and coarsely dragged his flat wide tongue from midriff to collarbone, taking in the savoury saltiness of the woman's sweaty skin in a gratuitous sampling as he caged her with one hand holding on her shoulder and another feeling around her waist, letting her know just how much of a treat she really was.

Already uncomfortable from the forced exposure, the woman grimaced when her breasts felt the cold wet touch of the nose and its ring, being made to embrace the large incursion in their softness, parting gently as the bull made his way up before returning to their natural state, leaving her to realize just how slimy the trail left behind was.

They made eye contact for a moment, her disdaining face seemingly pleasing the minotaur such, that he released her waist from his grip, and ran it up her form, pressing against a generous breast from below, pushing it just perfectly for him to dive on it, bestial lips sealing themselves against the soft flesh, suckling on her with the intensity of starving calf. The woman clenched her teeth as the bull pressed against her, feeling her whole nipple and a good portion of breast soaking in the sudden slick warmness before his advances became more targeted; she once again struggled, her hands pushing against the bull by his horns, with full knowledge of what her foe was entitled to, but also the leniency her own display in the arena had earned her.

She started to muscle him away, determined to at least impose some decency, actually making a modicum of progress when she suddenly felt the coarse flat tongue wrap itself against her nub, pulling and sucking on it with a series of sudden rubs and tugs that left her both nigh paralyzed and completely perked up, something the whole crowd could attest to in full when the bull actually yielded some ground, removing himself from the assault that now left behind a line of saliva linking them from lower lip to nipple tip, the rope growing thin and brittle as the distance mounted until it silently broke.

A small look of surprise was on the gladiatrix's face, as she had felt her own strength falter under her foe's oral advances, half-wondering as to why he retreated so agreeingly, a doubt soon quelled by the forceful thumb that pressed hard on the taut nipple and toyed with it brutishly, causing the woman to wince in a squirm, arms now somewhat holding onto the horns for support rather than pushing away, her breath cut short when the bull darted his hungry mouth onto her unmolested breast, hungrily digging in as he sucked, slurped and tongued his way towards the stiff bump, putting it through the same paces as its twin previously experience, though with the added strain of pulling her tit up as if milking her where she stood, making her soft assets dance under his care.

Holding back the moan that was to be forced out of her, the woman bit her lip and refused the bull his pleasure of having her break, a shallow victory nonetheless blemished by something of the sort sneaking its way through her teeth, imperceptible to all but the woman herself who hanged on by a thread that threatened to snap under the care of both salivating mouth and forceful hand as they had their fill - the former suckling and pulling, nibbling even, at one nipple, while the latter squeezed and compressed, assaulting her breast with fingers that rubbed in all the drool that had been left behind, twisting and pinching on her most sensitive spot, making it dance to a foreign will.

The duo struggled against one another, the large beast making lewd sounds as he gorged himself on the unwilling woman's bosom, both uncaring feasting sounds and faint constrained winces and gasps unnaturally amplified so none could miss them, mixing to compose the ensemble to the primal images on display which tracked every little detail of their movements for the good crowd to enjoy, who was also treated to the marvellous sight of the gladiatrix's surprised face when the minotaur unexpectedly broke his assault and briskly released her to stand to his height, causing the woman to fall on her ass, the thick coating on her slobbered breasts thinning as they bounced and moved, splattering it all around.