The Gladiatrix and the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking this moment of respite to try to rub away some more spit that still covered her chest, the woman thrilled the spectators with her required motions until she had her focus broken by the sounds of metal and leather moving which prefaced a heavy thump on the ground. Looking up, she was met with sight of the imposing minotaur recently undressed and stroking his genitals, presenting his massive beasthood to the arena, an exotic shaft which was currently unsheathing, already showing length and girth as it grew and thickened into a flesh-pink mast only yet half-limp and already proving the beast larger than any other man in attendance. She looked in near-horror as the creature ran his human fingers across the animalistic penis, instinctually rising to step away from the threat with a swift motion that was forced to a halt by the bull's darting hand which clasped on top of her shoulder, pressed on it until the woman was forced down to a kneeling sit over her own legs, the heavy hand asserting his weight in full and will before returning to its previous task, now pointing his ever-growing length directly at her face.

As much as she didn't want to, the fighter was now made to confront the profane mixing of Man and Bovine traits already evident in the near-hard cock, staring down the blunt spear-like tip that topped a thick tapered shaft which, while already impressive at the front, grew to a fearsome girth over the course of its many long inches, measuring the thickest near the base where the beast's virility was further displayed by his massive minotaur-fist-sized testicles that drooped down between his legs, their heavy dark-skinned sack previously half-disguised in the mesh of fur now completely eager and exposed, seemingly moving on its own even, twitching and jolting, somehow getting even larger, fearsomely fuller.

Still, she hardened her eyes, refusing to debase herself in the manner her opponent wished, craning her head to defiantly look the beast in the eye, mouth shut and jaw clenched, ignoring the musky smell of his rut, even if it burned the back of her mouth every time she inhaled. Admiring the woman on her knees, the minotaur met her angry gaze with his animal-like undecipherable stare, pausing for a moment before taking hold of the fighter's head and forcing her to look forward again, one hand keeping it in place as the bull used his other to guide his sex towards the defeated warrior's mouth, pressing it against her full and pouty lips, finding them unwilling to open for him.

The minotaur made a guttural sound that could only signify displeasement, a feeling he rubbed on the unwilling woman's lips, forcing his tip past them and against her teeth where it advanced no further despite clear intent and push, opposed by the woman who had decided to not even give her foe the satisfaction of engaging him, keeping her arms down, hands on the ground. Losing his temper, the bull took a step forward and raised his cock, slamming it down on the kneeling woman's face in a whip-like motion that struck commandingly against her features, the harsh strike followed with lighter and less aggressive ones, which somehow felt even more demeaning as if she was being mocked. Resting his member atop the woman's nose, he held it there for a few seconds before pressing down, methodically dragging his tip from her brow to chin, taking great care to make sure his toy's lips were dragged along by his pull as far and slowly as possible before they disconnected, only then returning to his original position, cockhead trained at the gladiatrix's lips, so close her breath caressed it.

Even if she hid it well, the woman was left reeling from the shameful act the beast had just performed on her, the first hit leaving a searing-hot message on her skin, one that was only further enhanced by the subsequent insulting taps, lightly dealt and yet so heavily felt they messed with her breathing, testing her focus even before the bull rested himself on her, the loathsome sequence culminating in the final insult that was the most revolting of all: the rubbing of his primal smell on her in a way that would never leave.

Head still held in place, it was impossible for the woman to look up at him, something which failed to restrain her eyes from pointing in that direction still, strong and unbroken, as they always were, showing her unwillingness to cooperate with such an unwarranted spectacle, a statement swiftly answered by the thick member reeling away horizontally as the beast stepped closer, returning briskly in a slap to the woman's face as it made its journey to her other side, barely giving her time to understand what had happened before that same prick hit her again in the return, the opening blows of a cockslapping that was as belittling as it was applauded, the only thing capable of drowning out the cheering and jeers being the booming sounds that echoed all around the building each time the minotaur's member reddened the woman's face with its thick girth.

Any and all movement turned to a blur as the gladiatrix was completely overwhelmed, each cheek forced to bear a meaty slap before the other could recover, the only sounds on her ears being the thwacks and splats that repeated over and over in a harry that gave her no peace, it's thick noises not only vibrating through her body, but also made to boom and reverberate in ever louder blasts for the crowd in a display that marred her pride away through each repeated embarrassing strike, shame mounting until even the valiant woman hit her limit, closing her eyes to endure the bull's demeaning torment.

The ordeal she was put through stopped after what felt to her like hours, the ever-proud gladiatrix finally allowing her eyes open once more, face flushed and hot from the "discipline"; looking forward, she saw the same blunt tip pointing at her, adorned with a clear liquid droplet of precum, now spearheading a completely hard shaft as well - a veiny column as thick and long as a working man's arm. She breathed in and tried resigning herself, knowing any further resistance would only cause her greater shame. She would have to just go on with it... So, she gritted her teeth, at first, fighting against her own body which disagreed fully with her orders, breathing with exertion until she finally managed to forcefully will her jaw slightly open, full lips parting ever so slightly in capitulation, even if her eyes glowed with unyielding anger.

There was a pause on the bull's side, waiting for the woman to continue on and finally make a move she was determined not to, a reluctance he gladly answered by taking the initiative once more, positioning himself just close enough that he was able to rub his tip on her angry pout, thoroughly doing so to coat her lips with slick precum while basking in the nervous massage one could only receive from a breath fearing the inevitable. Having enjoyed the sight of the woman's new looks as he teased her, the beast then found it fitting to lean back and begin reeling in the hand on the woman's head, slowly forcing her mouth around his sex, made to welcome its new master for the better part of an inch before the bull skewered the woman on his cock, slamming his tip on the back of her throat and then beyond it, so forceful she didn't have time to gag as her throat was distended by the thick mast invading it.

Her jaw almost dislocated from the sudden girth claiming it, first quickly from the sudden pull that saw the imposing cock skewering past her teased lips until her body reached its limit and then slowly as the bull forced it past them, causing the woman's whole vision to gradually become just the sight of his furred waist. Her mouth was suddenly salivating from being so full, unwillingly lubing the minotaur's motionless length while he placed a second hand on her head and got ready to once again pull, sternly ramming the woman down on him until she kissed his base, her pained moan muffled and lost between his muscled thighs. Even if she managed to ignore the hairy globes irradiating heat just below her chin, or the bestial musk that permeated her nostrils, the dick inside her was simply too massive, hot, salty and overwhelming. Every twitch from the girthy phallus ran shivers along the woman's mouth and throat, who somehow managed to resist the urge to squirm in place, a meager resistance that lasted until her breath started lacking; on her knees and with her lips sealed around the minotaur's member, she began to fear, and then panic.

Her mouth salivated even more, the extra foaming escaping out to drool on the fur around the shaft's base while her throat frenetically pumped in a desperate attempt to simultaneously gag, swallow and moan out for help. The woman got so desperate she raised her hands and latched onto the unconcerned beast, going from gripping on his furred thighs to punching them as hard as she could, hits that became meeker by the second as even her legs began spasming, her vision -- or what remained of it -- blurring. She felt her life being snuffed out and she couldn't even muster the strength protest it; lungs aching, her body started relaxing, losing its tether to consciousness, eyes tearing as she was pushed to the upmost of her limit.

And then the minotaur let her go.

Or rather he pushed her back, releasing his imprisoning grip to allow the nigh-breathless woman the escape of falling back onto the sand, coughing with her eyes reddened from the strain, struggling to take deep breaths while regaining her bearings, a process forcefully hastened by the stomp of a demanding hoof at her side. Looking up, she saw at the minotaur stroking his drooled-up shaft, flicking it beckoningly; the woman bit back her anger and decided to avoid further punishment, forcing herself to rise and sit on her knees to finally give the beast what he wanted.

The gladiatrix stared down the animalistic member once again, taking the bull's prick in her hands to gently stroke it with coy and careful motions while mounting enough courage to finally take him in her mouth, finally advancing with a resigned movement that was unexpectedly stopped in its tracks by one large hand pressing on her forehead, the ensuing confusion it caused her soon lifted by the minotaur taking hold of his drool-slick penis and pressing down on it, guiding his length until it prodded between the woman's breasts, gently rubbing on them.

It was with much cheer from onlookers the that the resigned woman bit her lip in anger and repositioned herself, lifting her waist so that the pink column was now properly resting between her beautiful tits, their softness pressed into a hug around the massive girth that brought great delight for both bull and crowd, the latter treated to three different angles of the woman's shame: one depicting the lustful mixing of drool and sweat spurred by the rubbing of those pillowy breasts on the thick shaft between them, another mimicking the point of view from the minotaur, looking down at the slut coiled around his tool, and a third which displayed a close up of the woman's face, detailing her every expression, as well as even the faintest glimmers of the precum that the slobbering tip rubbed on her annoyed cheek.

Feeling the monster's heartbeat throbbing with want through his cock, the finally tamed warrior hugged her tits tighter and brought her open mouth closer to the bestial member, its fat head all too large for her to receive it past her lips without the impactful touch of the pointy tip that unexpectedly poked at the flat of her tongue just before the moment when their kiss was sealed. Trying her best to brush the humiliation aside as she began to move, the woman resigned herself to welcome more of the beast's length inside her mouth as he grunted with pleasure and the crowd roared in approval, whistling and hooting at the spectacle. Every lewd sound from the warrior's debacle was enhanced, fully exposed for all to enjoy, from the faintest squeezing and rubbing of oiled skin, to the louder sultry slurps and gasps for air going between her lips; she did her best to ignore it all, of course, even if an unexplained rush crept over her from this situation she was forced to endure as flesh stroke flesh, the distinct heat radiating from between her breasts regretfully not as distasteful as it should be. Fingers pinching and squeezing her caramel nipples, the gladiatrix settled herself into a pace, pumping her body up and down in an alternated the tempo with which she moved her breasts to massage the bout's victor, pressing her mouth against his girth with a perseverance that saw her finally manage to bring the bulbous cockhead fully inside her mouth, now rubbing her tongue all around it, over and over, motions checked by the heavy overwhelming hand that now rested on top of her head, as much a compliment as a threat.

Her tight embrace milked grunts and moans from the indulging minotaur whose caressed cock allowed him no complaints, heavenly softness enhanced even further by the pleasantly lubricating mix of drool, oil and sweat, each fluid copiously permeated by the magical dust that still clung in the air, discreetly shimmering all around the makeshift lovers; wishing to end her plight sooner than later, the gladiatrix began putting her back into her task, body snaking up and down the long hot shaft in a repeated range of motions that spanned from pressing herself against her humiliator when she took as much girth in her mouth as she could without admitting it into her throat, sensitive nipples brushing against the minotaur's groin fur, to the choking of the top-most areas of the cow-breeder as she rose up, head reeling back until she threaded the line in which his tip threatened to escape her mouth, maintaining the suspense but a moment more before plunging down again, lustily embracing the beast's cock again in both mouth and breast, mind-melting caresses which were only made better by the strikes of tongue the woman doled on the bestial head, alternating between wet jabs and slaps on the blunt spear's tip and hole when it was at her lips, and enveloping massages that pumped all around the cock's girth when it dug so deep it's apex almost poked at her throat, even managing to do so at times. Despite her muffled voice giving out short moans as she humiliated herself, the dauntless warrior's her eyes kept the undeniably fierce demeanor of a pride that refused to accept the marring she ought to, a defiant sight that made the "performance" all that more alluring.

The bull, for his part, enjoyed the display greatly, absentmindedly digging a hoof on the sand while stroking the head of the woman that not only sucked him off but also awarded him a most perfect tit job to boot, worshiping caresses egoistically rewarded, or rather punished, by the slow and steady nudging of her head to drive it lower and lower, with a lust that demanded further enjoyment, that his every bump and ridge were adored by the wet tongue and lush tits of the one submitted to him, embraced in a heavenly smother that tested his temperament to the extreme, a trial the bull somehow manage to best, restraining himself from breaking loose and actively start thrusting down the tight throat he so desperately wanted to claim despite a couple of stray hip buckles managing to evade his control, forcing the woman to choke on his girth even if only for some brief moments at a time, her surprise and innate reaction making the hairs in the back of his neck stand up with desire.

A desire the gladiatrix would soon know as the bull's cock grew even hotter and stiffer between her tits, dollops of an unmistakable liquid slowly turning into an almost uninterrupted stream that all but leaked off the spade-like tip she was made to suck and tongue-kiss in a slick flood that heralded her equally dreaded and desired finish of this plight; the worked-up bull would no longer allow her head to rise back as far as before, turning the smudging of his precum-leaking cock on the back of her throat from a pleasurable surprise to now all but a mainstay, a setback that forced the woman to change her movements by putting more emphasis on the sway of her waist in such a way she still ground as much of her body against the beast as she could while also now changing the form in which she caressed him with her chest, pushing each breast up and down individually in such a fulfilling and unexpected massage that it made the bull let out something between a guttural moan and a gasp, his body shaking in place for a brief moment before the chains on his wrists were heard and a second hand joined the one on her head, locking it in place.

Heavy breathing menaced from above even through the muffled walls that were the beast's hands on the woman's head, all clear signs of his readied cock aching for more, demanding it, even! Bulging head pressed from all sides and bathed in hot, slick drool, time nearly stopped for both the minotaur and the woman, just as it had for all those lucky enough to be in the audience. The woman felt the dick overcrowding her mouth tug upwards once..., twice..., three times, growing all too large for her mouth to room with the budding mass, and nevertheless still forcing the woman to make due, the engorged member slowly but surely escaping her mouth, serving as the prelude for-

PLAP! , sounded the loud, wet impact that flooded the arena as the minotaur's cock rammed the back of the gladiatrix's throat from the sudden hard pull of the beast's hands, its power further enhanced by the simultaneous hungry thrust of his thighs, followed by a near-roar in delight that contrasted the woman on her knees who all but rolled her eyes from the shock, the surprise forcing her hands already pinching her nipples to clasp on the caramel hued delights, as she pressed her tits together from the shock.

Rubbing his head against the back of his toy's throat, the minotaur felt the saliva production in the woman's mouth increase in such amount that it already coated all his newfound length inside her mouth, enjoying just as well all that extra lube trailing down his shaft, which pretty much amounted to an invitation at this point; one that he would most gladly oblige. The standing minotaur pulled the kneeling woman's head back and reared his hips once more, enjoying the almost vacuum-like feel her throat left on his cock until teeth massaged the crown of his glans, abruptly ramming himself as deep as he could go, echoing the same effects of his first thrust, though now with much more encouragement from the crowd, who was delighted by the lewd sounds the both bodies produced as the bull began to set into his punishing rhythm.

While cheers and jeers pierced through the muffling hands over the woman's ears, such clatter was beyond her conscience now that she was repeatedly assaulted by the lustful uncaring bull, resigned to just endure through the demanding ordeal by squeezing her tits as if she tried to hug herself to avoid crumbling, holding onto her puffed nipples for dear life which resulted in them 'kissing' and rub against one another while the bull's fat cock ploughed through her cleavage to ravage her mouth, begrudgingly surrendering her will in full to the one that simultaneously fucked her tits and mounted her face.

Her head was forced to bob up and down as the bull bred her throat, impetus growing with each violent thrust that saw him smash against its back before exploring the tightness that laid beyond, somehow managing to slither even more length inside, beginning to stretch the woman's body in ways it was never meant to, the noises from the crowd all but vanishing under the melody of repeated wet slaps of cock and throat, accompanied by the ensemble of powerful grunts raging from above and gurgled groans forced from below. The minotaur was so impossibly girthy and taut that his thick urethra threatened to leave a permanent groove on the woman's lower lip, pressing down on her pleading tongue to almost fold it in her own mouth. Each vein, each bump, twist and groove were imparted on her entrance, repeatedly dragging in and out as they made their way towards her throat, chasing after the fat tip that had now made its permanent residence there, bulging and pulsing so much its mass could be seen shaping her pipe from the outside in great detail by the magical watchers.