The Gladiatrix and the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if emboldened by the gladiatrix's reaction, the bovine gladly reared back, milking strained moans from the woman before needily plunging again, ramming even more of his length inside so hungrily that their makeshift bed raked the sand, tilted wheels crushing against the rocks behind to break their momentum and earn the thrust some extra inches, coming to a stop with the reward of blissful heat choking even more of the bull's cock tight, trying to tame it despite barely even managing to smooth over the veins that webbed along its tapered, ever thickening length. Again, the minotaur reared and thrust into the overwhelmed woman who tussled and jostled with a new moan just as alluring as her last, snarling under her blush while pressing back on the massive chest that loomed over with shaky hands to at least slow the beast down, restless legs unable to close and push him out, instead resorting to hitting and grinding against the bull's sides to hinder him if nothing else, efforts that almost made it difficult for the magical spies to meticulously display the girthy bulge that not only raised her pubed mound but already extended upwards, steadily creeping its way towards her midriff.

She struck his side once too many for such transgressions to go unanswered, which the bull did by again getting her oiled thighs under grip, forcefully keeping the unruly legs tame as he then trailed their shape, spreading them out for the enjoyment of all but one. Hands clasped around the woman's shins, the minotaur then resumed his motions, rhythmically thrusting his length in and out of the moaning fighter who now had to hold onto the wood she was forced against for support, her only solace being that the bull had seemingly reached as deep as he possibly could from this position, locking the couple in an overbearing impasse that filled the air with slick rubbing, strained moans and bestial grunts. Their clashing union was now fully exposed to the crowd, the lucky onlookers gifted with the hypnotic sight of the gladiatrix' lush puffed folds sinking into her own body before parting as if refusing the monstrous member that nevertheless pressed on through, resisting it as much as they could before finally giving way to the imposing cock, embracing it a snug hold that instinctively fought to choke the ever-growing girth that the woman was nevertheless made to welcome, a display shamelessly contrasted by her hole's unwillingness to release that very same girth that defiled it whenever the bull reared, lips greedily clinging to his veiny mass in a perfect seal that stretched and trailed until it could follow no more, at which point the woman's aching hole was regretfully made to part with the cock it had just so strongly resisted, leaving the thick member with a slick coating of hot wetness to remember her by.

The woman laid helpless under the bull, as much a participant as a spectator to the show displayed above, one which spared no effort in detailing the way each thrust made her hips rise before the bump on her belly grew, the strained expression growing on her face from being thorn between pain and reluctant pleasure, the close-up of her throbbing sex repeatedly ravaged by a girth that had just as much length inside her as out, and the wild dance of her heaving breasts, repeatedly slapping and rubbing against one another, taut nipples all but begging for attention, something the bull would gladly soon provide.

His hips stalled for a moment as let go of the warrior, swiftly circling his wrists around her shins from the inside out to link their limbs together in chains, their irons then dragged down the woman's legs until they reached her knees, at which point the greedy bull lunged forward with a deep violent thrust that folded the woman into herself, knees brought next to shoulders, basking in the fighter's tightness as he resumed pumping, now filling his hands with the ample softness of her breasts, thick leather-like fingers digging into her skin, indulging as they pushed, pulled, groped and squeezed, repeatedly rubbing their coarseness against the sensitive nipples which were pinched as soon as they poked out from between minotaur's digits in a merciless assault that made the woman dance on the monster cock which grew wider the deeper it reached, every inch of him a mile for her.

Wood creaked as the beast brought his weight against the wagon, heavy balls swinging between his legs with each eager thrust, slowly inching them ever closer to the moaning gladiatrix who now curled her toes, knuckles already white from squeezing the wood in her hands to somehow help her bear the veiny length that selfishly demanded more room than the woman was able to provide, shaping her to fit its bulging girth with a hunger that would not be satisfied until its base crashed against her lips, and perhaps not even then. Grunts and moans mixed with the repeated thuds and thumps of the wagon as the bull started to breed in earnest, pumping the woman so full of monster cock that the bulge snaking up and down her belly had become all but a mainstay, reaching deeper and deeper until the bull hit the limits of his mate's species, each thrust now lifting the woman instead of filling her more, a reaction that caused the rutting beast's instincts to take over, his hands moving away from those lustful tits to fall on her defined shoulders, gripping them tight to hold the woman in place as he reared farther than before, whole body tensing for a split second before snapping to action with a booming THRUST!

The whole wagon shook from the sudden impact, even kicking up sand as the bull's rod met the woman's strained limit with such rawness she shouted her moan, hands darting over to press against his chest with so little strength left behind them that he might've mistaken it for pleading, if he cared; unable to even squirm under the minotaur's hold, the woman had no choice but to endure the monster who wasted no time in repeating his previous motion, now looming even closer as he pressed himself against her in earnest for a second thrust that hit just as hard as the first, somehow managing to slide a bit more of cock inside that intoxicating wet hole, stretching it wider and deeper than it ever should, all the encouragement the bull needed to continue pounding it again and again and again, determined to have his mate take all of him.

She hopped with each thrust of the assault that grew stronger the longer it went, moaning, shouting, howling as the line between pain and pleasure blurred under the strength of the veiny cock that overpowered her body, squirming in place when one of the prick's fat veins found itself constantly rubbing and pressing against her weak spot like nothing else ever could, mercilessly raking it up and down, threatening to break her mind just like it did her body.

Dark expressionless beady eyes gazed down to be met with a blushing face drunk on cock, her expression betraying the holding back of a beyond overdue orgasm which the woman nevertheless refused to enjoy, if nothing else to protect her pride. Feeling her tense up under him, the bull redoubled his efforts, gripping her so tight that a lesser mate would otherwise simply crumble instead of allowing his rut to run unimpeded, full weight thrown behind each lunge which not only shook the wagon but also made it creak and groan all over, almost as loudly as the woman moaning between them, relentlessly pumping more and more cock inside her, stretching her wider and wider, heavy balls-

CRASH!!!

The wagon under them gave way, axle breaking to let the wooden bed slam on the ground, followed by the overwhelmed woman and the heavy monster on top of her who enjoyed the added momentum to his thrust, taking advantage of their fall to give her his meatiest thrust yet, reaching so deep he finally felt her wet labia kiss the base of his cock, bottoming out on the woman with a rawness that turned her into a moaning, drooling mess, incapable of little more than singing out the pained pleasure that followed as the insatiable bull pumped his hips up and down, repeatedly clapping his body against hers, mercilessly ramming again and again, his balls reddening the ass they constantly swung against, each impact leaving the woman more sensitive than before, puffed up sex bred with an inhuman speed and power that had her legs dancing in the air from below the knees, the woman by now too worked up to even care about the strain caused by the odd position enforced by the thick chains.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh joined the moans and grunts of the couple in full, growing louder and faster as their breaths began to shorten, the bull's wringing body announcing his intentions for one and all, which torn the woman between dreading and desiring what would soon come next, for the moment struggling to hold on for the last bit of pride as her insides were raked again and again by the fat veiny prick that conquered her, having to fight back an orgasm that tried to surge from out of her, throbbing clit enjoying the torture of repeated clashes, one which traveled all along her body. Ass red, pussy broken, tits clapping and moaning mouth drooling, the woman endured the bull as he filled her full of cock, thrusting faster and stronger, spreading wider and reaching further, humping, pumping, rutting, mindlessly fucking, the tension building up and up on the bull's body, dick growing tauter, balls clenching up and down, hips buckling in anticipation; he thrust and thrust and thrust, holding himself at bay, pressure mounting, growing, rising as he kept on pounding and pounding and pounding, finally burying his cock deeper inside the woman than ever before, bottoming out with a victorious shout as he let open the floodgates.

A primal rush overtook the woman with the bull's last thrust, her sensitive body feeling his orgasm build all the way from within his sack, balls bulging and pulsing frenetically against her skin, pumping up a thick wave of heat that traveled within the minotaur's overbearing body, monstrous girth tugging mercilessly inside her to draw out the built-up load which gladly rushed on through, adding girth to the already overwhelming mast as it hurried along until it reached the tip, where it began to flood her with insurmountable pressure. The woman shouted and moaned, hands digging on the bull's neck fur as his orgasm ran rampant, filling with a never-ending torrent of seed that further coaxed the orgasm she somehow still kept at bay, gritting her teeth as wave after wave of thick hot cum hit her womb, trapped inside by the tight seal formed between her and the plug which was the minotaur's sex, feeling her body blossom into a look befitting of motherhood as the bull continued to release load after load of what surely would be enough seed to breed a herd.

She could feel the bestial heartbeat pulsing inside her, strong, rushing and deep, a throbbing mass continuously leaking his heat inside her, forcing the gladiatrix to moan, wince and even whimper, but nevertheless hold on to her pride despite the betrayal of her body, which shook with need, demanding a release she would not allow.

The settled beast gave a few more cursory thrusts as his orgasm winded down, enjoying his mate's tits one last time by groping her for a while until he pinched one of her nipples, pulling the abused nub up until it could follow no longer, at which point the satisfied bull finally released it, letting that final sting to linger on her breast. Slacking the chains that bound the woman's legs to release them, the bull freed himself of his mate and began standing up without pulling out, still mostly hard inside her, casually pulling the woman up by her sex, its grip gradually losing the battle against gravity, causing her to slowly fall down, dragging along the minotaur's length as she leaked his seed, ultimately reaching a point where they suddenly decoupled, her ass unceremoniously splashing on the pool of cum that had formed bellow.

Cum started flowing freely from within the woman whose puffed hole still gaped, tired spread legs too worn and unwilling to hide the shameful display that was the constant release of bull seed, which through sheer amount almost as if pumped out of her at times, causing her to wince and gasp as the last breaths of her repressed orgasm finally began to fade, all but cementing her feat of willpower. Until a large hoof found itself resting on top of her bulging belly.

Moaning filled the arena once again when the minotaur pressed down on the woman, carefully forcing cum to rush out of her while she tried to grab or shove away the furred leg, only for the pressure on her tender sex to suddenly edge her, catching her by surprise. She moaned like a whore as her body began to twitch and jolt, hands not knowing if they should fight the hoof, cover her hole or just grab onto something! She tried to control it, to delay it, to soften it, to... to...

She hid her face behind her hands as she came, all the pent-up stress releasing in the most humiliating way possible, hips shaking frenetically with spasms that ramped up her leakage, even shooting out some of the thick fluid at times, while her body convulsed into an embarrassing display of sheer pleasure; she punched on the wood, flexed her legs, stretched them, rubbed them together, spread them apart, and returned to flexing, she bit her lip and gritted her teeth, giving in to moaning until her voice felt coarse, at which point the utterly victorious bull flicked the last trickles of his orgasm onto his opponent's face, to then turn and walk away, leaving the woman alone in the arena to deal with the multiple orgasms that had been fucked into and out of her as a final show for the spectators, which lasted until the woman's stamina finally ran out, causing her to lose consciousness mid moan while the crowd cheered on.

The gladiatrix regained consciousness in a darkened room she hadn't known for quite some time, one located somewhere near the bowels of the arena, where if nothing else at least some light shone through small barred windows, even if it was mostly meant just to present whomever found themselves to be in the unfortunate position she was in.

Draped over a saddle on top of her mantle of trophies, she could still feel the bull on her, not just from the cum that both lingered inside and trailed down her legs, marring her prized adornment, but from the sheer rawness which had left a lasting ache. A throat cleared to her side as a man approached with a tray in hand that presented an assortment of weights, of which the woman picked the heaviest two to set aside, shuffling forward to let her breasts hang as she grabbed on two handholds.

The man returned to his table at the corner and set both weights on the plate of a scales which dove as deep as it could before moving over to open the room's door, revealing a curtain through which the large obscured figure of a man passed through moments later, the curling fabric temporarily revealing to the fighter a mass of many others huddled in the long corridor outside before it again furled, her attention then directed towards the figures completing their transaction, where the aide stored the received coin, grabbing a small clay tally and placing it on the scales' vacant plate, which did not move in the slightest.

The unknown man moved behind the woman determined to earn back her due as she readied herself, bent over with legs spread in waiting while an undone belt hit the ground behind her, soon followed by lustful hands grabbing onto her hips in preparation for what came next.

Winners lived the life, losers earned theirs.