The Gladiatrix and the Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unruly guest slowly forced its way down the gladiatrix's gullet, enjoying the massages provided by her gag reflex while ignoring even her need for air, something the bull couldn't care less about for his desire had grown so large his bestial thrusts had lost all semblance of restraint, now so heavy that his hairy sack swung freely, adding the sound of his meaty balls smashing against his toy's body to the perverse melody they composed. He felt her choke him, both in and out of her mouth, drenching him in precious lube he wouldn't allow himself to waste, wanting to explore more and more of that wet warm heaven that laid beyond her lips, regardless of how delightful and welcoming the reception that her pillowy tits were; he wanted more and he would have it.

Without a say in the motions of her body, or even allowed breath, the gladiatrix felt the surroundings closing in - her sight began to waver and her legs started to numb, her whole world narrowed down to the length that ravaged her; sight, smell, vision, tact and taste, they were all taken over by the monster's cock, and soon so would her life, all while this thing clapped his balls on her body as he rammed against her breast. The woman's air deprived lungs ached and complained, sending out a last warning she was powerless to heed, resulting in her body suddenly giving out, convulsing for a moment that made her muscles go limp for a split second before regaining some of their strength, causing the confused and off-balance woman to let her shapely breasts fall free to confusedly brace her hands against the minotaur's thighs, once again grasping on his fur while trying to regain her bearings through the thrusts, feeling the burning ache of breathlessness mixing with the pleasant singing of the regenerative magic in her chest, a force that wouldn't let her see her last day just yet.

Newfound cheers erupted from the stands at the sight of the beautiful swaying breasts slapping against the bestial heavy sack, a new sensation the minotaur was most happy to enjoy, though now left with an unacceptable lack of attention in the thickest area of his sex, which the bull instinctively decided to make right by having his mate kiss the base of his rutting shaft, ramping up the already fierce use of her body to a mounting so hard that any lesser toy would break from a single thrust.

The tapered cock ravaging the gladiatrix made her realize depths of her throat she didn't know she had while simultaneously forcing her mouth to progressively widen to accommodate the growing girth that didn't abide or care for any limits its new favorite hole had, soon forcing itself whole inside the woman whose vision was forcibly turned to a blur of movement that alternated between fur and no fur, her face made to repeatedly meet the bull's hips as he violently thrust, lips sealed around his cock, kissing his base, spurting out drool that was forced from her, gradually soaking the minotaur's groin fur as he thundered down her face, grunting and heaving with primal desire, spanking both her tits and bulging throat with the hard wild swings of his balls, choking the already breathless woman from inside and out, the plops, splats and spanks getting faster, hungrier, needier, shorter... forceful... strained....!

Unbridled desire consumed whatever bit of 'man' might still be found inside the bull whose body had become tense, his hands working almost as frenetically as his merciless hips, grunting and fucking sounds overtaking the arena in full and growing stronger even still, erasing the very idea of 'agency' from the soul of the woman who by now had forgotten the notion as she couldn't fight the thrusts, or admonish the pulses, or even breathe; her lips kissed cock, her tongue licked cock, her throat swallowed cock -- all she felt, tasted and knew was the unrelenting pistoning cock, that commanded her to serve it, thrusting again and again and ag- plap!

The minotaur rammed the gladiatrix's head against his crotch one last, decisive time and howled his orgasm, finally releasing all his pent-up desire in a flood of hot cum that he could feel traveling all the way from his churning balls and through his cock, enjoying yet another stroke of pleasure from bending the woman's body to his own through the repeated pulses that engorged his cock to thick new girths as it pumped his bovine flood, feeling unbridled satisfaction at the reaction of the woman between his legs as he unloaded straight into her stomach in a jet so thick and massive it could nearly be heard through the impaled woman's body.

Not even the rough manhandling at the minotaur's hands could properly prepare the gladiatrix for what happened; the blur that was her sight instantly froze without warning, her head becoming firmly planted on the monster's crotch, whose hands gripped her with enough strength to break an anvil, and a foreign pulsing heat rose from under her chin, licking her skin as it traveled along its destined path, spreading from the sack that tugged up and down rhythmically to vanish inside the bull's body, leaving the thought-impaired one to realize what these sudden events meant, a task the already overwhelmed woman was unable to complete due to having her attention swatted away by each new tug and pump of the primal cock claiming her throat, merciless motions that made her whole body move and distend to a foreign will as a newfound streak of heat barrelled along its length, reaching its destination at the same moment the woman finally realized what was about to pass, much too late for her to prepare for the conquering punch of the bull's cum that now hit her belly, the woman squirming and grunting from sheer surprise, one final gift the bull accepted by beginning a more paused fucking, thrusting and grinding on her face as he rode out his orgasm, cumming over and over and over again.

The crowd was put to silence, the only sounds permeating the air being the beast's satisfied grunts as he came in thick ropes of creamy white desire and the wet, sloppy squishing noises of his cock forcing its presence inside the woman's mouth and throat as it slid along, pumping, her own voice surprisingly absent from the lewd ensemble throughout this step of the ordeal. Yes, she was on her knees, yes, she had been facefucked for all to see, jeer and enjoy, but she wouldn't give any of them the satisfaction of breaking upon his cock; she wouldn't whimper or moan, the only thing they would get out of her were the occasional grunts which she couldn't control.

But nevertheless, the bull came again and again, pumping her full of his seed, forcing her to taste his salty stiffness through his thrusts until he finally began to soften, at which point the minotaur pulled her in for one last deep kiss on his base, forcing his mate to slump forward before at which point he simply let his mate go, knowing himself still too hard and thick for the spent woman around him to fall right out, instead gradually sliding down the limping, still leaking mast which left her the parting gift of an uninterrupted trail of cum ranging from the deepest reaches of her throat to her pouty, abused lips, now properly educated in the thick consistency and salty, musky flavor of a real Bull's spunk in full, something he was sure she would not ever forget.

Finally free from the engorged snare of the monster's sex, the woman turned as she fell, somehow managing to hit the sand mostly on her back, gasping and coughing, strainingly regaining her breath at the same time the last few drops of white fell from above, further soiling her lips and searing her tongue with the same shame that already covered them and filled her belly full. It was demeaning, angering and regretful, but at least it was over; the bull had had his prize and the crowd their show, with she exemplary enduring through it all. Her public punishment was over, now all that was left was for her to suffer the sight of the images above depicting the rough aftermath that the bull's rut had left: the slightly slacked mouth taking in deep breaths despite the coating of white that mockingly clung to it, the lips all puffed-up from repeated impacts against that armor-like hide, the subtle redness on her cheeks and the slobbered chest that heaved up and down, glistering in the clear day's sun. She grimaced, rising as soon as she felt a modicum of strength returning, only to immediately have to pause, turning on her side to rest just after getting the shoulders off the ground, body too weary still to see her back on her feet, the woman making use of this forced time to allow herself some begrudged relief at having made it through this ordeal as she rested on an elbow. Or so she thought.

She was on her side, wincing slightly from the alien feeling of having her pain and wear gradually muted by the lingering magic when grunting and heavy shuffling called on her attention, as well as the that of the onlookers. Curiosity then turned towards the bull that had doubled over, one hand cradling his sack while the other touched the base of his bitch-breaker, both hands leaving their charge to ball into strained fists as his balls pulsed, gurgled and churned, producing their seed again at unfathomable rate, getting heavier as they filled, not stopping even for pesky things such as limits in a spectacle that would be a sight to behold if not for the show-stealing events that the monster's cock went through: the heavy column of flesh pulsed, again and again, tugging on itself to begin a slow, heavy rise, veins thickening and bulging, engorging unnaturally in a transformation that started at the base and gradually made its way towards the swelling tip, which in a matter of moments no longer stared at the sand below but instead pointed forward, even upwards for a fraction of time with each pulse, a clear, slick bead of translucent liquid promptly emerging from the bestial head; the minotaur's renewed lust stood proud and larger for all to see, so massive that it bent slightly under its weight, craving a hole to destroy. The gladiatrix was thusly reminded, hers was not the only body affected by the restorative magic.

Every muscle on the beast's body throbbed and quivered in anticipation as it turned and strode towards the felled woman, one large hand outstretched to grab on her braid, taking firm hold before pulling on it to drag her alongside the chained blocks that trailed behind as he stomped heavily towards the same wagon that was previously used to lay an ambush on him, now found lying tilted near the boulder it had been thrown into, both of the wheels on the closest side completely broken off.

Reaching it, the minotaur lifted up the wincing woman with a single hand before using both to slam her against the impromptu wooden brace, pinning her to it while summarily punching out the wagon's rails with a single hit each, the cracking and splintering sounds of the would-be constraints bursting through the air as the excitement in the crowd grew, both from the planks being flung away and, much more importantly, the thickened mast poking against the powerless warrior's midriff while she strained against the monster, clutching his wrist with a defiant, unwavering expression. Having stripped the already sparse wagon to little more than a flat bed, the bull maintained his hold on the woman while sliding her upwards, propping her up against the edge of the boards as he tried to dig his meaty fingers inside her skin-tight bottoms, needily trying to find room where there was less than none - something the warrior's sponsor had made sure of, as much for their own enjoyment as that of the crowd's.

There was nowhere for the woman to turn, or any resort she could take, forced to endure and withstand the hungry pressure on her chest and neck as those all too large fingers failed time after time to loosen her bottoms, the bull's temper worsening by the try, grunting louder and more angrily until the beast gave a twist of his neck and planted the unsuccessful hand on his mate's toned thigh, diving down with his snout, mouth wide open into the woman's crotch. She struggled still, even more now with the sudden rush, efforts that did nothing to refrain the bull from biting down on his newest enemy, his upper row of teeth brushing on the tanned skin as they came down to grip on the woman's bottoms while the lower one ground hard against the leathery barrier, stroking the gladiatrix through her clothing with an angle of approach that had the bull's chin pressing and grinding right on the woman's clit, earning a slight wince of uncomfortable pleasure out of her as she unsuccessfully tried to push the bull's head away.

Wet lips spread out the drool that the minotaur overproduced between his captive's legs as he grew more and more intoxicated with her flavor, his hands groping every inch of skin they laid upon as he "kissed" and prodded, the need to taste her directly mounting with each passing moment of this struggle, his already restless demeanor getting ever more agitated until the beast finally managed to hook the trim he had been working on, snapping his jaw shut to lock the gratuitous piece of clothing in his grasp, that exact moment felt by the woman from the sudden tightening on her rear. Not another breath passed before both of the minotaur's hands had slid into place to lock around the woman's waist, and even less time before her jailer began yanking and pulling with curt and bestial grunts, causing the woman's last barrier to roll down into itself, squeezing tighter on her skin for a short trek before loosening slightly, her toned cheeks bouncing back to their full plumpness after their brief constriction.

Surprised as she was, the woman didn't even realize one large hand had stopped holding her down to take the place of the bull's crafty mouth, jolting from surprise when a large digit suddenly poked at her sex before curling to hook on her drooled-up bottoms, instantly getting them down to the woman's knees with one pull, and past her feet with another, brutish motions that had crowd transfixed on the spectacle that was the again victorious bull throwing his nuisance away before returning to his prize who forced her legs shut in an act of defiance, one which was summarily repaid by overwhelming force when the minotaur gripped her toned hips, making sure to drive his thumbs snugly between the woman's inner thighs to indulge in his groping before dragging his assault down her legs until those beastly hands reached her knees, stopping there get a proper hold that soon after had the bull spreading the woman on the wagon, muscled arms flexing as they overpowered the valiant but useless resistance from the legs that were forced wider and wider apart until both knees pressed against the wood on which the gladiatrix was forced to lay, exposing her bare for all to gawk.

Wholly exposed to the light of the intense sun, the newly revealed area contrasted with its surrounding skin as it was visibly less tanned, clear lines separating where the gladiatrix' soft, natural color met the fuller, sun-kissed one. Ever so easy to spot, a fuzzy blonde patch of pubic hair stood neatly trimmed into a thick line over the proud woman's attractive mound, almost as if directing its would-be admirers to the prize below, a shapely, needy slit of a slightly darker tone that through the repeated rubbing and grinding gained both lush and size on her labia, readied by a primal instinct to receive the mate she did not desire, but her body nevertheless was made to crave. This newfound arousal pulled back the natural hood which had covered the now throbbing clitoris, pink, bright and begging for attention with a want wholly matched by the wet hole underneath it, which had its usually snug wavy folds alluringly plump and slightly parted, glimmering with a layer of slick want that called out for their awaited guest as it presented a slightly open vestibule that swiftly tightened into the promise of a snug fit, enticingly radiating its heat.

As alluring and taut as the puckered twitching button underneath her sex was, the tight round ribbon knot of darker coloration could barely compete for attention in such a situation, instead being relegated to the supporting role of adorning an already most pleasant sight, even if the prim details of the bumpy orifice revealed by the magical spies caused a generous portion of the onlookers to let their fantasies wander.

But the bull didn't; he leaned right in, demanding a full serve of the taste that had teased him through the now gone leathers, ramming his large bovine tongue against the woman's sex in a singular drag that made her squirm, savoring her proper from bottom to top, coarsely massaging the sensitive skin through a slow, lengthy journey that pressed particularly hard on the throbbing clit, a flimsy string of drool lingering behind to link the tip of his tongue to her button when they finally parted, one which snapped when the bull rose to his full height, his worked-up cock suddenly looming over the wincing warrior who clutched the wooden rim of her makeshift bed for support, unable to deny the bull who stepped closer to position himself, resting the pulsing tip of his fat cock on the woman's belly, it's heavy heft thoroughly felt as it dragged down with the rearing of his hips.

Still soaked from its stay beyond the fighter's lips, the bull's shiny prick left a wet streak on the woman's skin, his length tingled by her trimmed fuzz as it inched closer to its desire; the pointy tip all but heaved as it bent the curve of the mound, sinking into it slightly before pressing against the most sensitive region, jostling with a reddened clit that shivered to the touch for a bit of fun prior to dropping down past it, moving on to ever so slightly poke through the welcoming lips that softly teased his leaky poker; feeling himself in the right position, the bull snapped.

Fingers digging into the woman's knees, the minotaur thrust hard with a forward step, smashing his cock against the desired hole without managing to enter it, his violence instead causing him to momentarily rub against the woman's labia before sliding out and up, grinding his whole length on her clit from tip to base, stopping only when his balls smacked on her ass with a loud slap that pierced through the mixture of growl and moan, only overshadowed the rumbling sound of the battered wagon that shook and wobbled from the impact.

The eager bull pulled back and realigned himself, bestially thrusting his lust at the woman again and again, only to slide away time after time, pulling on her folds when he ground away against a thigh, threatening her tightened rear when slipping downwards between those ample cheeks or squishing her throbbing button flat under his veiny pressure, growing angrier and harder from each frustrating miss, the spectacle continuing until the snarling beast relented and released his captive's legs, placing one hand firmly on the squirming woman's waist while taking the other to his cock, guiding it from a few inches below the pointy tip which finally came to find the wet tightness it craved, pushing into it.

His cock sunk slowly, fighting through the pleasant opposition put on by the body of the wincing woman who gritted her teeth, nesting in just deep enough that slipping out was no longer a concern. Moving his restless hand from his length to the woman's shoulder, the minotaur tightened his grip for a split-second that was enough to warn of the bull's ensuing actions, but not allow his mate to prepare herself before he suddenly charged in, pressing their bodies hard against the wood with a violent thrust that made even his heavy prick buckle slightly before breaking the woman in, plunging deeper than her body would otherwise allow. The warrior's moaning voice finally boomed loud, uncaring of shame, overwhelmed by the girth that stretched her, twisting and turning under the greedy hold with heaving breasts jiggling and brushing against one another, taut caramel nipples dancing under the sun.