The Glass Cube

Story Info
Young entrapanour turns her fetish into a gold mine.
25.9k words
4.81
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers

Thanks for reading my story. As with all my stories, it has graphic descriptions of anal enemas so if you are offended by that you might want to pass this one by.

Ann Halen is a character from one of my early stories (Problem Solved) so you might want to read that one first to follow the storyline here easier.

Please take a couple of seconds to rate the stories at the end. It helps to decide if I should write more.

CHAPTER 1

It had taken Kim over three hours and several false paths to find the actual owners of The Glass Cube. Surfing the underground internet was not something easily done. The owners as she had guessed were foreign investors. Four of them in fact. Two Japanese and two Germans made up ownership of The Glass Cube. That had been just two months ago and now she had a meeting with all of them this afternoon.

At 24 years Kim already knew she was destined down a darker path than most. Ever since she had caught the accidental streaming of Ann Halen's afternoon being strapped on her machine. That had been over three years ago and it had changed her life forever. She remembered stumbling onto the stream by accident and watching Ann make a futile attempt to get off of the machine.

It had taken her a couple of minutes to figure out what she was watching. It wasn't until she saw the red dot in the middle of Ann's rectum and saw the nozzle moving into position. She was thankful she had been alone in her room that afternoon as it had taken her about ten seconds to get her clothes off. Her cunt had gotten instantly wet and she couldn't believe how hard her clit had become.

She had watched mesmerized as the nozzle forced Ann's anus to spread open and she could see her body tighten up as the machine drove the nozzle home. And then that beautiful scream as the machine started pumping the enema into Ann's bowels. She had felt her first orgasm of the day when the machine started the pistoning movements in Ann's asshole driving the nozzle in and out.

But now, she went over her presentation in her mind. She had a vision of turning the basement of the Glass Cube into a high-end entertainment area for those with special tastes. She needed a place and money to make that a reality and the Glass Cube would be perfect. It was already a private club and the clientele was by invitation only.

Certain decency laws were skirted as were other things. It was known as the place to go if you wanted to get "Wet". Membership into the club was not that expensive once you answered a questionnaire and it was determined you were ok. It was a large building with two large rooms with a huge bar down each wall. It was suggested on the dark web and by word of mouth that you didn't want to wear expensive clothes if you were wanting to go into the "wet room".

Kim had experienced this for herself a couple of weekends ago. She had filled out the questionnaire and once the $20.00 membership had been paid she was sent a code that was registered on the house computer. This scan code was on her phone and was scanned when she arrived at the door. She had decided to pace herself so she could see the place close for the night and ordered a rather expensive beer when she approached the bar.

The people seemed to be very middle class she noticed that not a lot of jewelry was being flashed around. Several men eyed her hungrily and a few had tried to start a conversation with her but gave up when they decided that her mind was on other things. The music had been loud and seemed to grow louder the later into the night it got. At 10:30 a green light went on above a large door and a very pretty woman stood behind a small podium collecting the $40.00 cash to get into the room.

She was glad now she had stopped and pulled a couple of hundred dollars from her account earlier that afternoon. She waited unfamiliar with what was going on and observed as several women and couples paid the cover charge. She also noticed that all the women were stepping out of their panties and throwing them into a large bin. She also noticed that they were barefooted and most of the men were wearing shorts and T-shirts and also barefooted.

She waited for almost an hour and with three shots of expensive tequila and two beers under her belt, she felt brave enough. She had the $40.00 in her hand when she approached the smiling young woman at the door. Quickly sliding her thumbs into the waistband of her panties she quickly slid them down and stepped out of them and threw them into the half-full bin. The young woman had nodded her head and stamped the back of Kim's hand with a glow-in-the-dark stamp.

The strong smell of urine hit her nose the second she stepped through the curtain. The music was almost defining and the flashing strobing lights made the huge room seem like something out of a horror movie. It was crowded as she made her way to the bar. One man had been brave enough to grope her and she felt his strong hand slide between her legs from the back. She felt his finger try and find her clit before he ran it up between the cheeks of her ass.

It had taken her by surprise that people would be that brazen but she was in a place where there were very few rules. The beer was expensive in this room too and as she stood in a small corner she started seeing several things. She noticed that all the women had small rubber purses around their waists to hold money and valuables. Now, they didn't have to worry about trying to hold onto something that could get easily lost.

She could see several men and couples looking up and she could feel wetness in the air. Looking up herself she saw several glass cubes suspended overhead on sturdy tracks. The women dancing in those cubes were naked and she watched with amazement as several let long streams of urine shoot from between their legs. A couple of seconds later that urine was steadily dripping down onto everyone below. Guys were trying to walk beneath several of the cubes looking up with their mouths open trying to catch some in their mouths.

She also saw a couple of women being cheered on by their boyfriends and onlookers as they pissed on the bare rubber-coated floor. As the night progressed she saw several women on their knees sucking their men off and one woman taking a couple of guys in her ass as if she was paying off a debt for something. One man held her down while the other guy fucked her hard. Once he climaxed in her ass they changed places and the other guy rammed his cock into the helpless woman's ass.

That night had been an experience for Kim but now she was certain that she had found the right place for her vision to come true. She had found the blueprints for the huge building and she knew there were several thousand square feet in the basement. She could make several cubes down there and hopefully make a lot of money at the same time.

When the long black limousine pulled into the parking lot with the smaller SUV parking next to it Kim climbed out of her little Cooper. With her laptop under her arm, she stepped forward quickly with her hand extended trying desperately to convey confidence. She was greeted with smiles and warm handshakes. The two Japanese owners turned out to be early middle-aged women and both were very attractive.

The middle-aged woman driving the SUV turned out to be the manager of the Glass Cube and Kim found she liked her right away. Once inside they made their way down to the lower floor of the building where Kim found a small table and set her laptop down and opened it. She brought her presentation up apologizing for the small screen and laid her vision out for them all.

"What I want to do is to turn this floor into a more specialized entertainment area," Kim said starting to flip through the illustrations. One of the Japanese women had asked her to stop on the third illustration and once she realized what she was looking at she was grinning from ear to ear.

"You wish to turn them into enema chambers," the woman said looking closely at the drawing.

"Yes, but with a difference. I want to build them as a crane skill challenge like at a carnival or fair. I think wealthy men would pay for a chance to make a woman he doesn't know to take an enema," Kim said moving to the next illustration. "I was thinking like $25.00 a try and of course, we would have to determine the amount of time that would buy. But the woman would also have to be committed too and once the crane operator got the nozzle in her she would have no choice but to follow through," she explained.

"I know the men in Japan love doing this to women," the Japanese woman said. "How many cubes were you thinking?" the same woman asked.

"I was thinking at least eighteen to twenty rooms to start with and to see if they would be plausible. We could get the women from the clientele of the club. We already know they think along these lines anyway so maybe just a little nudge might be all it takes to get them to go farther," Kim said. "The machines would resemble bulldozers for the first ones. They would have tracks and would have to be navigated around obstacles and then up a steep incline. The operator would be able to see the woman's vagina and rectum and then once the machine was in position the operator would have to anchor it with the built-in hooks".

The four investors all started smiling and nodding their heads as Kim's vision became more clear to them. "And if not anchored properly the bulldozer would fall back down the incline and the guy would have to start over," the Japanese woman added as she studied the drawing.

"I have a friend named Ann Halen that can build the bulldozers and any other robotic machines we may need. We just need some capital to get things rolling," Kim said with a nervous smile. They finished watching the presentation in silence and then they talked together quietly for several minutes. There were no loud words just quiet talk and a lot of nodding before they broke.

"After this is all built and done with, what would your parts be in this?" the Japanese woman asked Kim studying her intently.

"Both Ann and I would like to remain part of it if that would be possible. To keep things running smoothly and possibly expand it with other ideas. We thought maybe a small percentage of the profits and a maintenance wage for now if that would work out," Kim said nervously. The group moved away from Kim again and were back to talking quietly.

"There will be five million dollars deposited into an account for you and your friend in the morning," the Japanese woman said with a smile on her face. "Use these funds however you need. Just keep us posted on your progress if you need more let us know," she added.

"Thank you so much," Kim said smiling hardly believing what she was hearing. They all nodded and started back to the higher levels. The Japanese woman lagged behind walking beside Kim.

"Do you think we might be able to have a private party when it is all done?" she asked quietly. "My pussy is so wet right now and I know that my husband would love it". Kim smiled at her nodding her head knowing exactly what the woman meant. Her own cunt was wet and she knew when she got home she was going to video conference, Ann.

It seemed like it took her forever to make the hour-long drive home. She smiled non-stop thinking about the new opportunity she and Ann now had. Pulling into the drive of her small house she locked the door of her little car and tucked her laptop under her arm. It was only mid-afternoon but she knew where her body and her mind wanted her to go. Walking out into the center of her small yard she spread her feet and let her bladder relax.

The feeling of the warm fluid on the inside of her thighs made her shutter and at this moment she didn't care if the whole neighborhood stopped to watch her. She was still peeing when she started walking to her front door shaking her key out of the cluster in her hand. She was glad she had decided to wear a dress today and when she stepped inside her house she was pretty much done dripping from between her legs.

She could hardly wait to call Ann and tell her the good news. Ann had started a small robotic company on her own and kind of specialized in off-the-wall orders. This would give her small company a good infusion of operating money and help her possibly expand.

Kim stripped herself in her small laundry room and threw her clothes on the small pile. She stopped to give her clit a few soft strokes feeling herself shutter. Ann had been very shy the first time she had agreed to have a video call with Kim. It had taken Kim standing up and taking her clothes off to put Ann at ease. Kim had never done anything like that before but she wanted desperately to talk with Ann.

She had hidden nothing that afternoon pushing her chair back enough so Ann could see wet cunt and watch her masturbate. A few minutes later Ann had stood up and taken her own clothes off. She had asked Ann what had been in that first enema the machine had forced her to take. Ann had explained that it was a way for her to punish herself for backing out so many times.

Nine ounces of liquid glycerin, six ounces of peppermint Castile soap, and a large bottle of the hottest hot sauce she could find. Kim had asked her what it felt like when the machine had started pistoning the nozzle in her ass. Ann had said she had loved it and had hated it at the same time. But Kim's mind turned back to this afternoon.

She had spent almost $200.00 when she had ordered the huge silicon enema bag and the extra tubing along with the double-balloon inflatable nozzle. Ann had suggested that she get the special nozzle to help her hold the enemas. Now her cunt was wet as she poured the glycerin and the Castile soap into the half-full bag. The smell of the hot sauce filled the room as she shook the entire bottle into the bag. She finished filling the bag to the brim with a plastic cup. She could feel her clit throb as she carried the bulging bag and hung it from the tall pole anchored to the headboard of her bed. Making one last trip into her bathroom she returned with a large towel she folded in half for her to lie on.

Placing her laptop at the foot of her bed Kim reached for the nozzle hanging over the steel S-hook. Popping the top open on the tube of K-Y jelly she lubricated the balloon that would soon be up her ass. Smearing what was left on her fingers over her rectum she reached back with the nozzle. Finding her hole she pushed firmly and could feel her hole start yielding to the nozzle. She felt herself straighten as her rectum sucked the balloon inside.

Laying on her tummy she opened her laptop and hit the power button. Reaching back she found the inflator bulbs. Seven good firm squeezes and she knew the balloon inside her ass sealed her. Six good firm squeezes and she could feel the balloon between her cheeks pulling back on the balloon inside. It took a couple of minutes before Ann's pretty face appeared on the computer screen. It took her only a few seconds to realize what she was seeing with the huge swollen bag hanging above Kim's ass. She had made a promise to Ann that if they did get the money she would take a full bag of Ann's first enema mixture.

"We got the money!" Kim squealed with excitement. "We can start working on it right away," she added feeling her rectum tighten around the nozzle. She was just getting ready to reach for the clamp when Ann told her to hold on for a couple of minutes and disappeared off the screen. She could hear noises but couldn't see anything on the computer screen.

After a few minutes, Ann's face reappeared on the screen. She was moving around but when the screen stopped shaking Kim could see Ann's own bulging bag hanging above her. "Now we can talk," Ann said as she reached back and opened the clamp that held her enema back. Kim reached back and opened her's too. She knew that Ann had opened her clamp about halfway and she did likewise.

"How did they like the idea?" Ann asked. "Did they seem receptive to it"? Kim felt the first bite of the enema and closed her eyes for a few seconds as she felt the firey liquid start moving deeper into her bowels. She felt a slight smile move across her lips as the heat moved deeper.

"Oh, yeah, the two Japanese women really loved it and I think one of the German guys had a hard-on when he left," Kim said looking up the see the bag hanging above Ann. Kim moved her hand down to find her swollen clit. Ann's bag was over a third empty now and she could feel her own bowels starting to rebel against what she was doing to them.

"I already have design plans for the dozers and how to make them do what we want," Ann said. She could see the stress on Kim's pretty face and could see the level in her bag steadily dropping. "Get your ass in the air Kim, like this," she said forcing her own ass in the air so Kim could see. "Let gravity help carry that deeper in".

Kim forced her knees under her and raised her ass. She spread her knees wide and gave her hips a pronounced sway forcing her ass at an even steeper angle. Ann mimicked her moves and they could both watch the other making circles with their fingers. Ann's blue three-quart pumpkin bag was almost empty and Kim looked over her shoulder in desperation. Her bag was just under half. She had promised Ann that she would not go back on her word. The promise even included letting Ann watch as she shit it back out.

She watched as Ann's blue bag collapsed and watched as Ann brought herself to orgasm. Ann's scream as she climaxed made Kim let a small amount of piss escape from her bladder. Kim could feel the fire being forced deeper into her colon and her body desperately wanted to cum. With glazed eyes, she looked into Ann's pretty face and reached for the clamp.

Kim snapped the clamp fully open. The extra height at which the bag was hung gave it incredible pressure. "AAAAHHHH, OH FUCKKK!!!" was out of Kim's mouth before she even knew it was going to happen. The blazing fire moved noticeably deeper into her colon and she could feel the tears starting as she looked into Ann's face.

There was almost an evil glow on Ann's face as she watched the level in the bag drop quickly. Her fingers were moving in tight fast circles on her still-swollen clit bringing another orgasm on. "Rub your clit, bitch!" Ann screamed at her as she watched the last pint force it's way into Kim's swollen bowels. Kim had never felt pain like this before but her clit was swollen hard.

She rubbed herself while Ann watched raising herself up on her free hand so Ann could see her hard nipples and her swollen belly while she climaxed. She felt her belly tighten as she started to shake as her orgasm started peaking. Her hips jerked uncontrollably and she could feel the force trying to push the enema out of her ass. But the nozzle held making everything inside roll back the other way making her stomach rebel even more. It took her almost a full minute before she could move. The enema needed to come out.

The tears flowed down her cheeks non-stop as she forced her feet to the floor. Standing she looked up at the now empty bag that still hung above her and felt a strange pride. Easing herself down to her knees she reached under her bed and pulled out a shallow clear plastic bin and placed it on the floor beside her bed. Next, she reached the top of the bed and grabbed her computer. She placed it off the corner of the bin so Ann could see the nozzle and her asshole.

Looking over her shoulder she could see that Ann had done the same thing. "Can you see everything ok?" Ann asked. "I can see your ass perfectly," she added.

"Yes, I can see everything beautifully," Kim said. "You start," Kim said as she watched Ann's hand come onto the screen. She watched it grip the base of the huge bat nozzle that Ann had used. Kim's eyes were glued to the screen as she watched Ann's rectum start to cone out and then open. She could see the brown paste that clung to the side of the nozzle as it cleared Ann's asshole.

Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers