The Glass Cube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim watched as a small squirt of brown water came out. She watched as Ann's rectum slowly opened and a couple of hard brown lumps flew into the bottom of the plastic bin. Kim watched as a long semi-hard log was quickly squirted out and then the long fountain of brown water. Kim lost control of her bladder altogether now and just let the amber liquid splash into the bottom of her plastic bin. The rolling fire in her own guts was once again making itself known.

"My God, that stinks," Ann said over the computer speaker. "Your turn. I want to see you shit. And I think I'll like hearing you scream when that hot sauce hits your asshole," she added. Kim took a deep breath as she reached back for the inflator bulbs. The cramps and the fire inside her guts were raging nonstop. Finding the button she pushed down and immediately felt the balloon inside her ass start shrinking.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" she screamed and the nozzle flew from her ass. The blow torch was there immediately as a long stream of reddish-looking liquid blew into the bottom of the bin. Kim clamped her asshole tight stopping the flow from coming out. She was taking deep breaths through her mouth but she could feel the glycerin and the soap working against her will.

"Burns, doesn't it," Ann said chuckling with a sound of almost satisfaction. She knew Kim couldn't keep her ass clamped closed for long and she just waited for the show to continue. She could see Kim's rectum quivering as she tried to fight what was about to happen. The hole quivered and then quickly opened as a torrent of reddish-brown water followed by soft brown paste landed at the bottom of the bin.

Kim could smell the stink of her own shit and the strong smell of the Mexican hot sauce. The burning in her asshole never stopped and every time it opened to let more out the blow torch was back. She screamed almost every time she shit more out and she could hear Ann snicker over the computer speakers. But her stomach was feeling better now that the pressure was gone. She reached down and started rubbing her clit again. It had been a great day and she looked forward to starting on Monday.

Chapter 2

Monday morning Kim was up at 6:00. With her laptop open she sat down with a cup of coffee and started looking for reputable contracting companies. She was going to need builders and she was hoping she would be able to find a small company that might be that could work quietly and yet be dependable. One where the money would mean more than the large companies.

After almost an hour she found Woodward's Builders. It was owned by a man named Sam with six men that worked for him. She called the number listed and left a voicemail message for Sam to call her. She made no other calls keeping her fingers crossed that Sam would return her call and would be interested in the job she offered.

She transferred several hundred thousand dollars to Ann's account so she would have the funds she needed and received a text back confirming the transfer. She also said that she should have at least three prototypes built within the month. Sam returned her call two hours later and she was to meet with him at the Glass Cube tomorrow morning at 9:00. She spent the rest of the day ordering plexiglass sheets in eight and sixteen feet sections and building materials that would be needed to build the walls.

At 9:03 the next morning Kim watched the heavy duly pickup pull into the parking lot of the Glass Onion. A handsome yet aging man greeted her with a firm handshake and introduced himself as Sam Woodward. With a printout of her self-drawn layout tucked under her arm, she led Sam to the outside door of the basement. Once inside she started explaining what she would be needing while Sam silently listened looking the huge space over and nodding his head.

"I'll need to order locking frames to hold the plexiglass. Those will have to be custom-built," Sam said. Kim immediately liked the older man. He listened to her closely as he looked more in-depth at the basement. "We'll have to run water and electricity from the far wall over there. I'm going to need to rent a couple of mini cranes to move the sheets of plexiglass," he added once Kim had stopped talking. Kim watched him lower his eyes to the floor and take a deep sigh.

"Can you do it, Mister Woodward?" Kim asked quietly almost whispering. Sam nodded his head and then took a deep breath.

"My men are good and they have stuck with me for a long time. But times have been hard for me and I haven't been able to pay them in a while. I don't have the funds in reserve that I would need to get this project rolling," Sam said looking out over the huge area again seeming to be almost ashamed of what he had just told her. Kim was silent and her heart almost skipped a beat. Yes, the money would do the best here.

"How much would you need to get started, Mr. Woodward?" Kim asked.

"At least three hundred thousand, and please call me Sam," he said looking into her eyes. "If you give me this contract I promise my men and I will bring this job in on time if not early," he added trying hard to sell his small company as best he could. Kim could feel the sincerity of the man and could tell he cared a lot about the men that worked with him.

"Do you have a few minutes to follow me to the bank?" she asked. "I can have a cashier's check drawn up however you wish," she said watching the man's reaction.

"I would dearly love to pay my men," he said with a sigh of relief. "What about a contract?" Sam asked a bit apprehensive. Kim smiled.

"We can do that tomorrow. I'm sure your men could use that money as quickly as you can get it to them. Right now all I need is your word and a handshake Sam," Kim said holding out her hand to seal the deal. Sam smiled and nodded his head and took her hand.

Sam was true to his word and the next morning Kim once again met him at the Glass Onion. His crew was there with him waiting in the parking lot. They were all in good spirits so she was pretty sure Sam had been able to pay them. As soon as they were inside the crew started looking around talking among themselves as to what needed to be done first.

First, they got the huge wooden doors at the bottom of the steep ramp to swing open. Now they had a way of getting the building materials in. They got started cleaning and a couple started laying out the routing for the water pipes. A sunken sewage pump was going to have to be installed to pump wastewater into the city sewer.

Later that afternoon two small but heavy cranes were unloaded off the first truck to make a delivery there. Kim watched as Sam used the remote control to walk each one down off the back of the truck which had tilted its bed. They moved on narrow rubber tracks much like a bulldozer and their metal arm extended out in front and up at an angle. They were small but their capacity was impressive, being able to lift some ten thousand pounds each.

The charging stations were installed against the wall and within two hours they were being charged. The frames had been ordered and Sam had told her they should be able to start laying things in the next week. Sam pulled a contract out of the glovebox of his pickup and Kim signed below Sam's name with a smile on her face. Her vision was starting to take shape.

Over the next week building materials started arriving and the large doors allowed everything to be unloaded and stored inside. Sam's crew started laying out the grid work and within a couple of days, the heavy aluminum frames were being anchored to the concrete floor. The plexiglass sheets started arriving on time and with the help of the two mini cranes the trucks were safely offloaded and the sheet placed into racks until they were needed.

Kim walked around and smiled at the progress the crew had been making. She was alone now as the crew had left for the day and would be back at 7:00 sharp in the morning. She sent a text message to the pretty Japanese woman and informed her of the progress and was responded to with a big smiley face emoji. Kim was also informed that additional funds would be deposited in the morning. And the woman closed saying she and her husband were looking forward to trying it out.

Kim felt a slight flush of warmth through her cunt at the words. Remembering how pretty the woman had been and imagining her in one of the chairs with her legs spread open. Walking over by where the mini cranes were charging at their stations she stopped to study the small powerful machines. She had watched Sam work the machines with the small remote control box that was in the charging holster.

Sam heard the sharp chirp from his cell phone just as he was pulling into his drive. He had lost his Ruby almost four years ago now and the empty feeling was with him always. But he had had a good forty years with his wife before cancer took her. Opening the app on his phone he could see Kim's pretty image on the small screen of his phone.

When working with machines such as the mini cranes there was a safety feature that activated a pair of small video cameras set into the body of the machine. The cameras were always running and the larger companies would record everything as long as the machine was working. If anyone was to get injured there would be a video recording of the incident. If nothing happened the videos would just be deleted.

To Sam, the app had been a pain as it automatically downloaded to his phone, and then when he was done with the equipment he had to figure out how to get it off his phone. But now he smiled as he watched Kim playing with the remote control. He could see her looking up at the boom and saw her smile as the machine did what she commanded. He watched her play with it for a few minutes and then he wasn't sure but he thought he saw her hand drop down between her legs for just a couple of seconds.

Things moved along nicely and it seemed that this part of the project would be completed ahead of schedule. Four of the cubes had been completed and the private room around each was almost done. Sam was just pulling into his driveway when his phone chirped. He knew right away that it was one of the mini-cranes again. Smiling he hit the button so that the video cameras came onto his phone screen. He loved watching Kim and he was pretty sure he was going to see her playing with the crane again. Slipping the phone into his shirt pocket he headed for his back door.

He was just inside when he took the phone out again and looked at the screen. His mouth dropped open at the image he was seeing. Kim was backing away from the crane. In her hand, she held what looked like a shiny aluminum hook. On the end of the hook, there seemed to be a large chrome ball. Kim held the remote in her hand and he was mesmerized as he looked at her naked body. Sam hit the capture button on his phone and started recording what was happening.

When the thin steel cable was tight he watched as she put the large chrome ball between her legs. She seemed to fish around a bit then held still and took another step back. Sam could see her body stiffen as the cable was drawn even tighter. Sam watched as Kim dropped her hand down between her legs and started making soft circles. Sam made quick work of getting his work shoes off and he could feel his cock starting to stiffen.

He had the rest of his clothes off and piled beside the kitchen table as he sat on one of the chairs. Taking a chance he pushed the button for both cams to come on hoping that he wouldn't lose connection. He watched his phone screen blink a couple of times and then he was looking at two images of Kim. He smiled admiring her young sleek body. Her cantaloupe-sized breasts were tipped by thimble-sized nipples that as far as he could tell were rock hard. He could see her shaven pussy and see her swollen lips.

He was expecting to see the end of the hook in her pussy but he was wrong. Hitting the little + symbol on his phone on the lower cam he started breathing deeper as it zoomed in. The large chrome ball was back farther and he realized that it was about halfway in her ass. Her fingers were making steady circles on her swollen clit. He caught movement from the top cam and watched her push the button that started reeling the cable in.

Sam watched her throw her head back and she started walking slowly as the cable pulled on the hook. She had to walk with her legs slightly open and at a slow pace. She had the speed set to slow and Sam could see the clear strings of her secretions hanging from the swollen lips. She had stopped walking and he could see her rectum tighten, pushing the large ball back out and then soften again to cradle it before she pushed the button again.

Sam glanced down at his hard cock. He could see the pre-cum leaking over his fingers. It had been a long time since he had been this hard. His cock hurt as he stroked and he could feel it throbbing. He looked back down at his phone. The lower cam followed Kim's every move and step. The cable was starting to draw almost vertically now and Sam watched Kim walk the last couple of feet on her tippy toes.

Kim seemed to hold there for almost a full minute. The cable was pulled straight and tight between her tits and her fingers seemed to be moving faster on her swollen clit. Sam could see her body starting to shake and her hips were jerking uncontrollably. He could feel his balls starting to tighten up and he tried desperately to hold off for just a few more seconds.

He saw Kim throw her head back hard with her mouth open as though she was screaming. A long hard spray of yellow piss splashed over her hand as she hit the button again. Sam saw the huge ball disappear into Kim's ass and a couple of seconds later her feet were kicking as the crane lifted her. The curve of the hook now mashed hard against her swollen clit. Her body jerked hard as her orgasm worked her body over.

Sam didn't know when he had stood up but he felt his ass tighten and relax as several large wads of cum landed on the far side of the table. The ache in his balls was almost instant and he knew the ache in his groin was soon to follow. But now with his climax done, he was concerned about Kim's safety. He watched anxiously as Kim hung for almost a full minute before she moved.

He watched as her feet took her weight on the floor and her legs bowed. He watched her take hold of the hook and push it down. Sam felt his cock starting to harden again as he watched Kim push the huge chrome ball back out of her ass. He could see that it was no longer shiny. A thick brown past clung to the huge ball as Kim forced it back out of her asshole. He could see the look of relief on her face as she lifted the ball and seemed to study it.

Chapter 3

The job was running ahead of schedule and by all indications, this part of the project should be completed by Thursday afternoon. Sam was proud of his crew and was pretty sure that there would be a nice bonus for his men. But now he was thinking of a different kind of bonus. Taking a deep breath he pulled out his phone and started punching the keypad.

Kim was just walking out of the store when she got the text from Sam. "My men have done an exceptional job on this project and I was thinking that they kind of deserve a nice bonus," the text said. Kim smiles as she read the text. Sam was always thinking of his men and that impressed her. She had just hit the send button assuring Sam that each and every man on the crew would indeed get a nice bonus. She took a deep breath when she saw herself on the screen of her phone walking towards the mini-crane with the chrome hook wedged between her legs as she walked. She felt her asshole involuntarily tighten as she watched the crane lift her feet off the floor.

Sam almost instantly regretted his decision when he hit the send button on his phone. There was no reply for a couple of minutes and then the text from Kim. "What did you have in mind?" appeared on his phone screen. He was afraid he might have gone somewhere he shouldn't have but now breathed a sigh of relief. "I think my guys would like to use that," he texted in reply. There were no more messages for several minutes.

"Ass only," Appeared on his phone. He felt his cock twitch thinking about the surprise his men would get Thursday afternoon before they went home until the next phase of the project. Sam smiled for the rest of the afternoon. Kim made another stop before she went home that afternoon. The job would be completed just after noon the next day and Ann would be bringing the prototypes to install on Monday.

The men were just finishing cleaning the job site up when Kim pulled Sam to the side and around the corner of the cement block bathrooms. "I'm sorry for blackmailing you like that, but I know my men would love to use you just once. I've heard them talk when you walk by and I thought it would be a supper surprise for them to be able to," Sam said before he took a breath. Kim looked up into his gentle eyes. Once again it was for his men and there was no mention of himself.

"Only my ass Sam," Kim said making sure Sam understood that her safety was now in his hands. She reached into the large purse she carried over her shoulder and pulled out four leather cuffs and a ball gag. "When you walk me down there make me lay over the table with the towels on it. Drape the towels over the edge of the table to pad the front of my thighs. Cuff each of my feet to one of the legs and my hands to the support beam on the other end of the table. Put the ballgag in my mouth before the men start using me," Kim said feeling the wetness between her legs. Reaching into her bag again she set it next to the wall and handed Sam a small jar of Vaseline.

Kim smiled up at Sam as she knelt down and unlaced her boots. Toeing them off she raised each foot and pulled her heavy socks off. Sam noticed right away how pretty her feet were. A few seconds later she was unbuttoning her shirt and let it slide over her bare shoulder. Her bra was next and Sam could see her hard nipples centered in the dark areolas. Sam felt his own cock starting to get hard as he watched. Looking straight ahead Kim unbuckled her jeans and laced her thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down over her hips along with her panties.

Looking up at Sam she started walking around the corner and Sam took a quick step to catch up with her. The men had been talking quietly waiting for Sam to pay them but were silent now as they watched the blonde beauty walking towards them. They were all mesmerized by her nakedness and her beauty. With Sam beside her, she walked right up to the sturdy table and spread a couple of folded towels over the edge giving it a thick padding before laying over it.

Sam looked at her trim ass before kneeling behind her and putting one of the cuffs around her pretty ankle. Using a short piece of rope he laced it through the chrome ring on the cuff and secured her foot to the leg of the table. Grabbing her other ankle he pulled her foot to the opposite leg and secured it in the same fashion. The smell of her wet twat was almost too much for Sam as her scent hit his nose.

Her musky smell was doing just what nature intended. Sam felt the need to breed her deep in his being as he brought his nose closer and inhaled. He could see the clear secretions starting to form and without thinking, he raised his mouth so his tongue could reach and taste what her young body was offering him. He could feel Kim's body stiffen and heard her soft moan as his tongue moved over her hard clit and his lips closed over her parted twat.

Sam kissed the soft lips and could feel his cock getting hard. Moving his head slightly upwards he parted her ass cheeks catching the musky smell of her rectum. Moving quickly now he moved his mouth over the tight hole and pushed the tip of his tongue hard into the center. Feeling the hole yield slightly he jabbed several times before he stood up and walked around the table.