The Glass Cube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers

"We'll start with Kim," Sam said. "Stuck the tip in her cunt and get it slick," he added as he handed the blue bulb to Tony. "She probably has enough leaking down over her asshole that you should have no trouble getting this in. Push the tip all the way in and squeeze hard until it collapses. Then pull it out let it fill with air again and push it back in and tip it up so that when you squeeze it again the rest goes in. When you get it all in her push the nozzle in her ass and pump it up nice and hard. At least eight good squeezes should seal her good, then inflate the other balloon".

Sam stepped beside the table as he watched Tony follow his instructions. Kim was indeed a beautiful young woman and the look of anticipation on her face was priceless. She knew what was coming and what was going to happen to her and Ann. Sam watched as she tilted her head back a bit farther when she felt the mixture being forced into her bowels. He heard the hiss as the bulb suck full of air again. He felt a slight smile as her eyes opened a bit wider as Tony forced the remainder of the fluid and trapped air into her rectum.

Tony worked fast handing the bulb back to Sam and rolling the nozzle between Kim's spread cunt lips and down to her helpless rectum. He pushed firmly and smiled as the nozzle started disappearing into her ass. He felt when the balloon reached the void just inside her anus and watched as her hole closed tightly around it. Gripping one of the black bulbs he squeezed hard and dropped it as the outside balloon started to swell. Gripping the other inflator bulb he squeezed it firmly eight times as Sam had instructed him.

"We should make them ask us," Sam said quietly to Tony as he stood back beside him next to the bench. Tony looked at Sam with a look of confusion on his face. "Make them ask us to give them their enemas," Sam said. "Make them tell us what they want and what they want us to do to them. Make them beg us not to stop no matter what they say," Sam added as he finished filling the large blue syringe. Tony nodded understanding how it would work mentally on the helpless women. Tony walked back beside Kim's table as Sam stepped to the foot of Ann's table.

"OH FUCK!!" was out of Ann's mouth before she realized she had said it. She felt the sting and burn immediately as Sam squeezed the bulb. The hissing sound and then the nozzle was back inside her hole. More pressure and then the harsh burp of air being forced into her bowels. She felt Sam roll the nozzle over her wet twat and then down to her helpless asshole. A few seconds later she felt her rectum close around the balloon that had just been pushed into her. The sudden swelling of the balloon inside her ass took her breath away as the pain was suddenly just there. She gave a soft whimper when Sam pulled firmly on the nozzle before inflating the outside balloon.

Sam stepped back to the side of the table. Tony was standing beside Kim slowly rolling his finger over her swollen clit "Tell us what you want girls!" Sam said loudly getting both women's attention. Both women could be heard moaning as the soap and glycerin worked inside them. "Tell us what you want!" Sam repeated. He stood beside Ann's table and slowly stroked his now fully hard cock. Ann stared as a string of pre-cum dripped from the tip.

"I want my enema," Ann said quietly looking into Sam's eyes.

"Louder, so Kim and Tony can hear what you want Ann. Tell them what you want!" Sam demanded. He could hear Tony next to Kim's table edging her on, letting her needs surface. Kim was the first to break.

"OH FUCK! I need my enema! Please open the clamp! Make me take all of it!" Kim said sobbing as she struggled with what she was feeling inside. Her mind was slipping into the darker side. She could feel the soap and glycerin burning and the need to shit was getting stronger. Her rectum was no longer clamping down on the nozzle but rather the balloon was holding it in. She wanted the enema to push the pain deeper into her guts so she could feel it deep in her colon.

"Yes! Make us take all of it! Then shove your cocks up our asses and churn it up good so that it cleans us out the way we need to be!" Ann added feeling her own emotions. She seemed to be mentally in the same place her friend was not fully knowing why she needed what was about to happen. She felt a warm rush through her cunt and knew that a heavier wave of clear mucus was flowing down the crack of her spread ass cheeks and around the nozzle. Sam had a wicked sneer on his face as he reached for the clamp holding the huge enema back.

Tony looked at Sam for guidance. "Open the clamp full flow until about halfway. then we can slow it down," Sam said over the snap of the clamp. Tony followed his lead and both men were rewarded as the women's bodies stiffened as the huge enemas started forcing their way into their bowels. Ann's head was turned to the side and she was watching Sam. The pressure in her bowels was slowly increasing and the mucus from her spread twat was slowly oozing down around the nozzle plugging her ass.

Sam's face was a mask of dark lust as he watched Ann's facial expressions change as her body took more and more of the huge enema. He watched the bag close and when it reached the halfway point he closed the clamp. The sound of Tony closing the other clamp was a few seconds later. His fingers rolled over Ann's mound and then gently over her swollen clit.

Sam let his fingers curl around Ann's pelvic bone feeling the hard nub of her clit. He could feel the heat from her wet cunt as his fingers slowly pushed into her. He felt her raising her hips higher trying to get more of his digits inside. He could tell by the tightness and the way the walls of her cunt seemed to want to hold onto his fingers that not many cocks had been inside her if any. Now he was starting to wonder.

"Open the clamp halfway," Sam said to Tony as he opened his. He could hear the sharp click from the other table as Tony followed. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass, Ann," he asked once again leaning down to Ann's ear. Ann turned her face and Sam found her lips on his instantly. The kiss was hard and wanting and the soft moan sealed it for Sam. He didn't know if it came from his kissing or the fact that she was taking more water up her ass.

"Don't you dare hold back!" she said in a harsh whisper when the kiss broke. "Kim told me how you did her the last time. I want to scream just as she did and then I want you to churn everything up. Make me puke if you want to but please don't hold back," she added almost pleadingly. Sam smiled down at her and then stood so she was looking at his hard cock. Pushing down on it her pushed his hips toward Ann's mouth.

The feeling of Ann's warm mouth took his breath away. Looking over at the other table he could see Tony kneeling over Kim's head. Her eyes were closed as she sucked on one of Tony's nuts. Hearing Tony grunt told Sam that Kim had squeezed that nut hard in her mouth. Sam savored the feel as Ann's mouth moved slowly up and down his cock.

Both bags were empty now and the bulges of both bellies were sweet to look at. Ann was taking deep breaths and her eyes were half-closed as she thought about Sam's huge cock being brutally shoved up her ass. She was desperate to shit as she knew Kim was but the nozzles held everything inside their helpless asses. Turning their heads they both looked at each other waiting for the next part.

They didn't have to wait long as both Sam and Tony stepped to the end of the tables. Sam couldn't help himself as he laid his hard cock between the spread lips of Ann's twat feeling the warm slime. He allowed himself to move his hips sliding his cock over the hard clit before he pulled away. Tony had actually pushed his cock into Kim's cunt forcing the nozzle in her ass to compress. Sam watched Ann's face as she watched Kim climax. Tony seemed to like watching and hearing as he sank his cock several more times before Kim started coming down.

Ann's eyes turned to Sam when she felt the nozzle in her ass move. She felt the outside balloon getting smaller and then a firm tug. The pull on her rectum put her on edge and she started squeezing tightly with her hole. She felt the balloon getting smaller inside her. She squeezed as tight as she could when she felt the nozzle slide out. Sam was fast and she felt her anus being forced open as the head of his cock was pressed in but not yet penetrating her.

Ann felt Sam lowering himself and she felt the angle of his cock shift slightly. The blinding agony was sudden and her scream was loud just a couple of seconds before the scream from the other table. Sam loved the way Ann's ass was bucking on the table trying to dislodge his cock. But he was already balls deep in her bowels. He held still for several seconds watching Ann's head roll back and forth as her mind tried to adjust. He felt just a slight bit of fatherly pride as he heard Kim scream again as Tony forced the last inch into her bowels.

Ann was breathing and gasping through her open mouth her swollen stomach moving up and down. She tried to tighten her rectum even tighter so Sam would feel it. In her clouded mind, she needed to be cleaned out in this manner, and as far as her mind told her anything that happened needed to happen. She felt Sam move again and then she felt his cock being ripped back down through her bowels. She felt the huge head pull on her rectum as though it was being pulled out. She rolled her head back in an almost silent scream as she felt the entire shaft being driven back into her bowels.

She felt the enema surge deeper into her colon and then the hard pressure as Sam pushed down on her swollen belly. She could feel the enema actually being forced deeper into her intestines. Sam was fucking her ass hard and fast now. She could feel everything expanding inside as the soap started foaming. Sam forced it to move even deeper and in the next instant she rolled her head to the side and started vomiting.

Sam felt no sympathy for her as he drove into her as hard as he could. He could tell by the way she was starting to shake that she was getting close to having a climax. He felt her rectum close even tighter driving him over the edge. With one last brutal lunge, he held and started pumping his semen to mix in with the slop in Ann's ass. Sam watched with admiration as Ann's lean hard muscles tightened as her climax hit suddenly. Her rectum squeezed even tighter causing his own ass to tighten and hump one final wad into her.

Sam jerked his hips back and ripped his cock from Ann's softening asshole and stepped to the side. The scream from her was epic as was the foaming fountain of brown slime that flew from her dilated hole. Sam once again felt the fatherly pride as he heard the loud grunt from Tony as his hips jerked hard trying to drive his cock deeper into Kim's helpless ass. Kim's body was jerking hard as the intense orgasm rolled through her. She was looking into Sam's eyes when she suddenly turned her face and heaved hard.

Sam and Tony stood drinking a couple of cold beers watching the two women. Ann and Kim could hear them both chuckle when one or the other of them forced out another long smelly fountain or wet rubbery sounding farts. The men had done a good job of removing any dignity they might have held onto through this. The high fountains of yellow piss had been the icing on the cake so to speak.

Sam waited until nothing more seemed to be coming from either of them before he moved to the wall where he kept the hose hanging. Tony watched with a slight smile on his face as Sam walked barefooted through the brown smelly slime that covered the garage floor. But he also noticed the gentleness as Sam started washing down the still-helpless Ann. Gently he washed her spread ass cheeks and still-wet cunt before moving to her face and washing the vomit down off the table.

Handing the hose to Tony he unchained Ann's pretty feet and slowly lowered them to the floor before releasing her hands. Gently he helped Ann to her feet making sure her legs would hold her. Ann's arms were around Sam's neck in an instant as she pulled him tightly to her naked body. Her mouth was on his and she kissed him fiercely. She did feel the same about him as he did about her, just as Kim had said. The feel of her in his arms gave Sam a calm, satisfied feeling, and somehow it seemed right.

"Thank you, Sam," Ann whisper kissing his neck. "You did it just the way I needed it done," she added looking over at Tony and Kim. They seemed to be in their own world too and Sam smiled with Satisfaction. Sam and Tony washed and cleaned the garage while the two women used Sam's two showers. An hour later the smell of grilling steaks filled the air.

Sam had asked Ann to stay with him for the night. Tony and Kim had left with Tony following Kim back to her place. Kim had made the statement that she thought she needed a good rinse enema and she had all the equipment at her place. The smile on Tony's face, as he pulled out of the drive, told Sam and Ann all they needed to know.

Ann was awake with the rising sun and she lay there lost in thought. She had never expected to ever meet someone like Sam and then to have feelings for him on top of it. She smiled when she felt Sam pulling her tighter against him as he spooned against her back. She could feel the tip of his hard cock and was happy that she had thought ahead last night. Gently she reached for the small jar of Vaseline that she'd placed on top of the nightstand last night.

Quietly opening the top she took a small dab on the tip of her finger. Moving her hips slightly away from Sam she reached down and spread the jelly over her rectum. Sam's soft steady breathing filled her with a feeling of being safe and protected. It felt to her like this is where she was meant to be and right now she felt like she needed to take care of her man. Pushing gently with her hip and straightening her legs she rolled to her stomach feeling Sam move with her.

Another firm gentle push and she was now almost beneath Sam. Reaching down between her legs she gently pushed the tip of Sam's cock back to her rectum. She was in heaven as she moved slowly enjoying everything that was happening. Sam's body was reacting while he was still asleep. She could feel Sam straightening his legs even more and thus pushing the head of his cock into the soft warm pocket of her anus.

Sam let out a soft moan and she felt the head of his cock push in and her rectum close tightly around the head. She could feel Sam starting to move his hips even though he was still pretty much asleep. She felt another couple of inches slide into her and then she knew Sam was awake. She loved the way he took over and took command of what was happening. Rolling so he was now fully on top of her he lowered his face down to the side of her neck and kissed it.

Ann knew he was holding his hips back while he kissed her neck. Then the slow steady feeling of her bowels being opened again for him. There was nothing brutal this time but Ann could sense that Sam was going to take his pleasure from her asshole. Her eyes were half closed as she felt the huge cock moving in and out of the tight sleeve. She could feel his pushing getting harder as he tried to push more into her snug colon.

Ann could feel a warm wave move through her cunt as she felt things she had never felt before. She could feel her orgasm starting to build deep inside. The big cock moving in her bowels was hitting hidden nerves inside. As her climax built her body was starting to react in ways she couldn't control. She could feel the steady wave of heat washing from her cunt. Her back was starting to arch and she could feel her rectum tightening even more around Sam's pistoning cock.

Sam could feel it too and he seemed to be determined to find out what the end result was going to be. Kissing her neck even more Sam drove into her ass even harder. He held her firmly but let her body do what it needed to. Her body was starting to hump up hard when her climax hit. Her rectum tightened hard around Sam's cock sending him over the edge too. Giving one last hard push he held and unloaded his nuts deep in her colon.

Ann felt the last push and felt the hard cock go even deeper adding to the hard arch in her back. She could actually feel Sam's semen hitting the walls of her colon. Sam held her hips firmly and she felt him tighten his stomach muscles. She felt the warmth and the pressure before she realized what was happening. She felt a strange kind of pride as she held still feeling the pressure building inside. It took Sam a good two minutes before his bladder was empty.

Ann felt his shrinking cock start moving as the natural movement of her bowels worked. Within a few short seconds, she was clamping her asshole tight as it spat out Sam's soft slimy cock. She was pretty sure that none of his piss had escaped but she found herself squeezing even tighter to make sure. She gave Sam a quick kiss and slid off the side of the huge bed. Sam smiled as he watched her shapely body move away from him slightly bent over.

Chapter 7

Wednesday morning arrived and Kim got a text from Sakura that they had just landed at the airport and were going to check into their respective rooms. They all wanted to rest and recover a bit from the jet lag before arriving at the Glass Cube. They settled for 11:00 on Thursday morning to start with the gathering. Kim had sent out a message to all the women that were on the ever-growing list of women wanting to be in the chairs. She explained that they would serve as maintenance people cleaning and sanitizing the cubes. She also explained that they would be naked along with all the partygoers.

Within ten minutes she got twenty-two responses. She selected four pretty blondes and instructed them to be at the Glass Cube at 10:00 the next morning. Sam and Tony along with both women spent the day getting the E-level ready for the maiden excursion the next day. All cleaning and sanitizing programs along with the fast drying programs were set in the computers and tested. All four of them smiled as they watched the efficiency and speed that all the cubes were cleaned and dried. It took only fifteen minutes from start to finish before the cubes were ready for the next session. Ann kissed Sam and whispered in his ear she was going to spend the night with Kim, telling him that she wanted him good and horny for tomorrow. Tony got the same goodbye from Kim and both men watched them drive away. "Let's go get a beer. I'm buying," Sam grumbled as he walked to his truck.

Sam and Tony were in the parking lot of the Glass Cube at 9:30 the next morning. Kim and Ann showed up ten minutes later. A few minutes later two cars pulled into the parking lot and a gorgeous blond stepped out of each. They each walked forward and the first stuck out her hand. "I'm Elli," she said with a sweet smile on her face. "And I'm Samantha," the other blond said extending her hand too. The gentle handshakes were no more than done with when two more small cars pulled in. Two more attractive blonds walk towards the small group. Rose and Nichole introduced themselves and Kim led the way into the bottom level of the Glass Cube.

One of the empty cubes had been set up with small plastic bins on shelves and black markers were on the small table. Now when Sakura and her group arrived they would have a safe place to put their personal effects. Kim and Ann talked with each of the girls privately explaining everything that was going to happen and what their duties would include. They also asked each if they wanted to experience it while they worked. Only Elli hesitated for a few seconds before saying yes.

Ann was smiling as she hung the last bulging silicon bag from the fourth hook. All four girls had wanted Castile soap and a good dose of glycerin mixed in the water. The four inflatable nozzles and the bags were each girl's to keep once the day was done. The rules for the girls were fairly simple. Once the nozzles were in and inflated they could not be removed. All fluid in the bag had to be inside each woman by the time she cleaned her fifth room. They could masturbate wherever they wanted but they had to climax for all to see. But a nice bonus would be added for the day.

Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers