The Glass Cube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was whimpering now as he felt his cock starting to soften and he could see the tears starting to run down her pretty face. He didn't rip his cock from her ass this time instead, he let her bowels push the softening cock out. The pop was soft and the sound of pressurized farts along with liquid could be heard. Sam quickly moved to the head of the table and released Kim's tired legs. Releasing her wrists he helped her swing her pretty legs to the side of the table and sit up.

Slowly Sam helped her stand and instantly her arms were around his neck. "I'm so sorry Kim. I don't know what came over me," He said as he pulled her naked body tightly to his. Her face was in the crook of his neck and he could hear her sniffle. "Don't be sorry Sam, That is what I need you to do to me. I have dreamed about being cleaned out like that for so long and now I have found the man that I trust to do it to me," Kim said finally taking a breath.

Sam pulled her in tighter before he let her go. Telling her where the bathroom and shower were he set about cleaning up his garage. He was glad for the high-pressure hose he had hanging on the wall. First, he washed his bare feet and then started hosing down the floor. He marveled at how some of the brown nuggets were still intact after going through the gut-churning. The smell no longer bothered him and he felt his damn cock twitch again.

Kim spent the rest of the day and the night with Sam. They had a nice dinner that they ordered in and had a nice bottle of wine that they finished after dinner. Sam had asked Kim to take her dress off for the rest of the night so he could just enjoy looking at her. They talked about Ann a lot and Kim could tell that Sam was thinking about her and how she would take this arrangement.

"Clean us both out, Sam," Kim said with a big grin on her face. "Build another table for Ann. I know she wants to be cleaned out this way too, and so do us both at the same time," she added excitedly. "And I know you are attracted to her and she feels the same about you. You're just going to have two women shitting all over your garage is all," she said with a slight chuckle.

"Has Ann had other guys do this to her?" Sam asked rather apprehensively. Kim smiled and was shaking her head emphatically.

"No, Sam she was a bit jealous when I told her about the guy's bonus. We both love taking the same kinds of enemas in fact," Kim said. "Build another table for our next meeting in two weeks. Ann will be back by then and I will order a couple more enema bags and nozzles. That mixture you gave me with that bulb syringe was mean. I could feel it all the way in and I know for a fact that Ann would like it that way too," she added.

Kim felt safe when she felt Sam spoon against her ass and pull her close to him. She could feel his cock harden as he fell asleep breathing deeply into her soft hair. She lay awake for a while remembering the afternoon. It had been way above her expectations. She loved the helpless feeling when Sam pulled her feet back over her head. Then the bite of the glycerin and soap mixture being forced in. Remembering the stinging and burning in her bowels before Sam even pushed the nozzle into her ass. She fell asleep to the memory of the constant pressure building in her stomach.

CHAPTER 6

The crew had finished the last of the twenty-four rooms ahead of schedule and Sam could tell they were a bit disappointed when Sam handed them their paychecks and cash bonuses but there was no Kim tied over the top of the table. Kim walked around and gave each of them a tight hug and a couple of the braver ones gave her ass cheeks a good squeeze. Tony stayed after the other men had left because Sam had asked him to and he was hoping he might get a chance to ask Kim out.

Sam laid everything out for Tony holding nothing back. He wanted Tony to understand fully what he would be getting into if he did ask Kim out. "She doesn't want gentleness or for you to be a gentleman when you are in that situation," Sam said. "That does not mean for you to beat her," Sam added. "You need to be what she needs you to be. And trust me Tony it is worth it".

Ann arrived the next Tuesday driving her big van and being followed by a large moving truck. The company that made the rubber tracks for the dozers had caught up and she had the remaining ones with her. The truck carried two of her robotic enema machines. Sam noticed that Kim and Ann spent a couple of hours together talking while he and Tony got another one of the rooms ready. But he did notice Ann glance in his direction several times. She seemed to be smiling a lot.

Sam took Kim's advice and built another table a few feet away from the first table. His mind was seeing both beautiful women bound and helpless on them. He still had almost a week to go before he would see that sight. More and more young women seemed to be interested in being restrained in the chairs. Kim had also put a scan code up for women the wanted to work cleaning and disinfecting the cubes after each use. She was really hoping she would be able to find women that wanted to work naked knowing it would add to the lure of bringing guys down to the E-level.

Monday and Tuesday they spent anchoring the robotic machines into two of the rooms and setting up the punishment rooms and the learning rooms. Heavy vending-type machines were installed in those rooms. In the learning rooms, standard two-quart douche/enema kits were available in the vending machines. Once purchased the kits belong to whoever bought them. They were to be of good quality and worth the money spent on them.

In the punishment rooms restraint benches were set in the middle of the floor. four-quart bags and inflatable nozzles could be purchased in those vending machines. Bottles of Castile soap and liquid glycerin and ball gags were available in smaller vending machines. All rooms and machines were set up to take the credit card that could be purchased at the bottom of the steps from another machine. These cards kept the purchaser's name confidential as they required cash to get the credit card.

The women that were truly interested in being in the chairs were sent a small electronic bracelet to wear any time they were in the Glass Cube. When the woman was needed on the E-level her bracelet would turn green and a small number would appear telling her which room she was to be in for the next three hours or until one of the crane operators was successful. A set of guidelines were sent to each woman and a set of rules was posted on the walls for the patrons.

The rules for the women were pretty simple. Rule#1} She had to remain for the full three hours unless the patron was successful. Rule#2 She could not take an enema before arriving. The patrons would be paying good money to see everything including the woman shitting it out if they were successful. Rule#3 The women that wanted to be in the GOLD and PLATNUM rooms understood that these four rooms guaranteed that the woman would get a five or six-quart enema. In turn, she would be compensated the full $1500.00 or $3000.00 that would be charged. The rules for the male patrons were pretty simple too. Rule#1} If they created any kind of disturbance at all. They would be banned from this level permanently! Rule#2} Read rule#1 again.

Kim and Ann were in touch with Sakura and Tommy in Japan who were excited to hear of such fast progress. They asked if they could hold a private party down on the E-level before opening it to the paying public. They had a group of about thirty close friends whom they had been telling about this project. It seemed they all wanted to test everything out. There would be several single young women to be in the chairs if the wives and girlfriends didn't want to be. Then in a text a couple of minutes later she suggested to Kim that no clothes would be allowed. Everyone would be on equal ground. Kim smiled at the thought of that.

Wednesday afternoon Ann and Kim spent making videos of how to take and give an enema to be played in the learning rooms and the punishment rooms. The video for the punishment room showed Ann getting a punishment enema from Kim. They held nothing back from restraining Ann on the bench to mixing the enema and then finally making Ann take and hold the enema. She could be heard sobbing as the enema worked inside her and they showed Ann's tear-streaked face to prove it was not being faked.

On Thursday shipments of rubber, goods started arriving along with the vending machines. They had several pallets which they put in the storage room after filling the vending machines. The smell of the rubber actually caused Kim's cunt to start getting wet. She had asked Sam if he had built another table for Ann. "You damn straight I did," he had said and he also told her that Tony was going to be there at one o'clock to help him. She felt a fast warmth wash down her twat at the thought of two men working on them.

She sent Sakura a text message and told her they would be ready to open the following weekend. A couple of minutes later she got a text back telling her that they would be there on Wednesday with about forty people in all and that her pussy was already wet just thinking about it. Sam had seen Tony staring at Kim's ass and smiled. He was not sure how he was going to handle another naked man in his garage but he would figure that out when he had to.

Kim and Ann pulled into Sam's drive three minutes after noon. Ann carried the duffle bag this time and Sam could tell she was nervous. Both women wore tight shorts and a tight T-shirt with flat sandals on their bare feet. They both paused when they came through the door to look at the two tables with the posts with long pieces of chain hanging from them. Sam could feel his heart starting to race but after a couple of deep breaths, he felt himself getting control once again. These women needed him to be what he was when Kim was here before.

"You guys might as well get those clothes off," Sam said trying to put enough authority in his voice so the women took him seriously. Kim smiled and pulled her T-shirt over her head letting her bare tits flop free. Leaning back against her table she brought one of her pretty feet up and unbuckled the slim strap. Her other foot followed and then she was sliding her tight shorts along with her thong panties over her hips letting them pool at her bare feet.

"You too Ann," Sam said looking at her with anticipation. "Or did you just come to watch Kim get cleaned out?" he asked. Ann pulled her T-shirt over her head. When her bare tits flopped into view it took Sam's breath away. She was several years older than Kim but her body was still firm and trim. Her tits were slightly bigger than Kim's and the hard nipples stood out nicely against the dark areolas. In less than a minute Ann was as naked as Kim. Sam felt his cock getting harder by the second.

Kim smiled and laid back on her table as Sam walked up to her, lifting her bare feet into the air and lacing them behind the tall poles. Sam watched as her cunt lips spread and could see the strings' clear mucus between them. He could smell her almost at once as the air moved to carry her scent. Wrapping a cuff around each of her pretty ankles Sam pulled her feet back over her head as he had done before. Securing her wrist with the other two cuffs he moved to attend to Ann.

Sam could see Ann trembling as she lay back on the table. His breath almost caught in hs is chest again as she raised her bare feet as Kim had done and laced them behind the strong poles in the corners. Her twat was as slimy as Kim's was and Sam could smell the female arousal strongly in the garage. His mind was almost in a daze as he opened the duffle bag and pulled out another set of leather cuffs.

As he pulled Ann's bare foot from behind the pole he couldn't help himself when he kissed it. Buckling it around her ankle he did the same to the other one. Stepping to the head of the table he pulled her feet back over her head as he had done with Kim's and he quickly secured her wrists. Stepping back to the foot of the table he looked over both helpless women. The juice from their spread cunts was oozing down over their tight assholes and clear strings could be seen hanging and extending until they let go.

Sam got the text from Tony a few minutes later and met him outside when his pickup pulled up beside Kim's little car. "I have them both restrained in there, Tony," Sam said trying to look serious. But Tony could still see the slight smile on his face. "Whatever you do, don't feel sorry for them. They need and want what we are about to do to them," he continued.

"What's going to happen with them," Tony asked as they walked through the door and into the garage. He stopped and stared his breath caught in his throat as his eyes took in the scene. The smell of aroused cunt couldn't be disguised as anything but aroused cunt. Tony felt his cock starting to get hard despite standing alongside his boss. "Just kind of follow my lead," Sam said under his breath. Tony nodded and they both stepped forward.

"The first thing we need to do is get these enema bags filled to the top," Sam said to Tony loud enough so both women could hear. "The last time I had to check up inside Kim's ass with my finger to feel. I think we should probably do that again so we can see just what is going to be needed to give them both a good cleaning out. I pumped almost a quart of soap and glycerin in Kim the last time and then let her enema push it into her. And I think we should do that with both of them this time too," Sam explained to Tony. He was loving the effect his words were having on the two helpless women.

Ann's eyes were closed and Kim just stared at the roof of the garage. "I got a real nice bulge out of Kim's stomach last time. We'll need to let the enemas work in them for a few minutes before we start churning it up. It gets a little messy so be ready for that. You need to push firmly on their bellies to force the enema as deep as you can. They might puke but we don't worry about that. We need to churn it up in them so the soap gets good and foamy and I think it is the glycerin that makes them shit hard". Tony listened to Sam's graphic description and noticed there seemed to be more strings of clear mucus hanging from each of the women's asses.

"You know we can hear you, Sam," Kim said. Tony could hear just a bit of an edge to her voice. Sam was smiling as he looked down at the two helpless women. His cock throbbed inside his jeans and could see that the women were having the same effect on Tony.

Tony could clearly see the effect Sam's nonchalant talking was having on the women. "How hard do we need to fuck them?" Tony asked Sam stepping into his role as if he was trying to learn the proper way to fuck a woman's ass that was holding an enema inside,

"Long hard strokes," Sam said. "Pull your cock all the way out till you feel their anal ring, then back in hard. You need to get a good washing motion going to make the enema clean them well," Sam said picking up one of the empty bags and heading for the kitchen. Tony picked up the other empty bag and followed him. Sam offered Tony a cold beer when they reached the kitchen and then started filling the huge bag with warm water. Tony followed his lead and soon both bags were hung and raised to full height.

Sam stood at the end of the table looking down at Ann. Her breasts were larger than Kim's were and he could see the hard nipples just begging to be sucked on. Stepping to the side of the table he leaned over and took one of the hard buds into his mouth. He could hear Ann sigh with pleasure as he pushed it hard against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. He nursed on the nipple for a couple of minutes before he moved to the other.

"Make me hurt, Sam," Ann whispered quietly into his ear. "Make me cry and if I beg you to stop, just laugh at me. I want to hurt for you, Sam" she whispered. Sam pushed hard with his tongue on the hard nipple in his mouth. He felt Ann's body tighten up as the pain from the sensitive nipple registered in her brain. "I've never had a cock in my ass, Sam. Make me scream when you start churning it up in my ass. Make me remember it".

Sam felt the meanness starting to rise in him as he listened to her eg him on. He sucked hard on the nipple as he raised his head pulling the full tit out straight before he gave it one last squeeze with his tongue. He smiled as the soft flesh jiggled off to the side of Ann's chest. Stepping back to the end of the table he kneeled and lowered his mouth down onto her slimy twat. He was rewarded with the stiffening of her body and the loud moan.

His tongue found her hard clit and he slid the full flat of it over the sensitive nub. Ann's body jerked as the pleasure registered in her brain. Being single for her entire adult life she was feeling pleasure from a man for the first time. She was pretty sure she had died and gone to Heaven. That was until she felt Sam's tongue move down to her anus. Now she was sure she had died and gone to Heaven.

"Push your finger up her ass and give it a good feel up in there," Sam said to Tony as he centered his own finger on Ann's rectum. Ann stiffened again as he pushed his finger all the way in till his knuckle was hard against her hole. Her ass belonged to him now and her words were still fresh in his mind. He wanted to see her cry now. He wanted her to scream and even beg him to stop just so he could make her hurt even more. He would never understand the human mind but he did understand what he could do. And right now he wanted her in pain.

Giving another hard push so he could get his finger into her ass as far as he could he started twisting it around. He could feel several hard lumps inside her and they seemed to want to break apart. Moving his finger around the wall of Ann's rectum he made sure she felt it all the way around. He could hear her groan and his smile widened.

Looking over at the other table he was happy to see that Tony was fitting right in. Kim's low moan told him that Tony's finger was buried deep in her ass too. Making a couple more hard pushes into Kim's ass Tony pulled his finger out. They could all see the soft brown paste that covered it. "I think she is needing a nice big enema," Tony said holding his finger up for Sam and Ann to see better. Sam chuckled pulling his own finger from Ann's ass. Walking to the bench he tossed Tony a shop rag to wipe his finger off.

"Can you guys at least take your clothes off?" Ann asked feeling bolder than she used to be. She had made up her mind that her years of being by herself and living alone needed to come to an end. The first time she laid eyes on Sam and felt the quick rush of warmth and wetness between her legs her mind had been changed. The surprising part had been the way that Sam had looked at her and she found she liked it. "I have never seen either of your cocks and I feel a bit cheered, Kim has seen both of them," Ann added.

Sam looked at Tony and they both shrugged and pulled their T-shirts over their heads at the same time. Sam stayed to the side of Ann's table so she could watch him. He heard her breath catch when his half-hard cock sprang free of his underwear. Stepping close to the table Sam leaned over so the tip was close to Ann's face. "I'm going to shove that up your ass Ann," Sam said in a hoarse whisper. He heard Ann whimper as he pulled back. Tony had been talking to Kim in the same manner.

"We need to get these enemas started," Tony said to Sam as he walked to the bench where Sam stood. The fact that both men were naked and their cocks were almost hard didn't seem to bother either one. He watched Sam pour a third of a cup of the Castile soap. The smell of peppermint filled his nose. He watched as Sam picked up the half-full jug with the word glycerin on the label. He could see that the mixture was thick as Sam sucked it all up into the blue bulb.