The Glawackus: Next of Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Approaching the spring, I dipped my finger into it, then placed it in my mouth, spitting the sample back into the pool. The strong taste of minerals lingered on my tongue, but otherwise it was a warm spring. Thank god, because I didn't want to leave the cave so dirty. Opening my bag, I rolled out the mat that I had and inflated it. Who knows how long it would take for me to dry off? Should've brought a towel with me.

As I looked into the second compartment of my bag, I realized that I had my hand held camera from the last time I went camping out in Cali and decided to do an exclusive but private video for my OnlyFans. Oh shit! I could do the same thing here! This cave was perfect! The lantern I had would be adequate in lighting up the space and I had my sleeping mat with me. I smiled and bit my lip, turning it on to see that it had about thirty percent of battery life, but plenty of space for the footage. Angling the camera next to the pool on the narrow end, I turned it toward me and adjusted it so that it captured the entire cavern. I set the lantern slightly behind it and waited for it to adjust to the low light conditions.

Once I was certain it was ready, I set the film to record and settled down onto my hands and knees again in front of the camera, with a clear shot of my brightly lit cleavage in my sports bra.

"Hey guys," I winked, "this is for you."

I moved backwards on my hands and knees until I could feel the mat at my feet and climbed onto it. Sitting up, I smoothed my hands over my curves, giggling and humming playfully to the camera while I hugged the swell of my breasts, clutching their secured weight. The hem was slowly lifted and teased along the bottoms of my tits, allowing the hem to securely rest in place over my nipples until the weight of my girls dropped with a jiggle from my top and I giggled again, rolling the rest of the fabric up and over my head, setting it next to the mat. My whistle necklace was tangled in the top.

My manicured hands played and squeezed over my tightening nipples, squishing my thick rounds together and jiggling them in my hands.

"Like what you see?" I asked in my seducing tone. Dropping my hands from my chest to let them rest, my rosy brown centers formed to a point that my young breasts were round. I smoothed my hands down over the top of my thighs, then dragged my nails up the stretchy fabric of my shorts. Tucking my thumbs under the hem, I gently pushed them down off of my hips and shifted my waist from side to side in a lustful manner, my eyes locked on the camera and a hungry grin spread across my lips.

"So I found this cave along a public path, and I decided while it's still mostly empty to get some footage to you, my lovelies." They didn't have to know it was private property. When my shorts were down around my knees, I leaned back onto my palms and placed my rear onto the plush cushion of the sleeping mat. Taking hold of my shorts, I pushed the fabric over my knees and guided them down to my ankles. Kicking them off toward the camera, I laughed when it covered the lens and I had to crawl over and move them out of the way. Once I did, I smiled at the camera, my naked breasts freely swaying at the low end of the picture.

"Sorry!" I bit my lip and was more than excited. I dipped back onto the mat and brought it closer to the camera so that the stain of my wetness could be seen by the audience that would view this.

"Mmm., I can tell you right now that I moved over to the east coast. Guess that means I'm closer to some of you now than I was before, hm?" I said in a sensual, yet yearning voice. Spreading my legs and traveling my hand down over my panties, I tugged them up until the fabric was tucking between my bare labia. Letting go with a snap, my hand crested over the wet spot and I rubbed the silky fabric hard against my sex.

"Mmmh! Mmm yes!" I didn't hinder my voice. It was so loud, as though I wanted to be caught by the echo of my pleasure. My hand wiggled furiously over my slit, my hips raised toward my own hand while I sexually teased myself for the camera.. My breathing heaved from my tight chest while I held to my principle of not showing my pussy uncovered to the camera. I crept my hand over the top hem of my panties and I looked back to the camera, breathing heavily.

"Hmm? You want more?" I said with a smile and slid my hand under the fabric that was now bulged out and showed the outline of my fingers as I played with my clit beneath my panties and moaned into the echoing chamber that I was in. My middle finger was seen in fine detail slipping further down and dipping in and out of my soaked entrance, my head dipping back to look up at the ceiling before my eyes fluttered closed.

"Ah, yes! Mmh!" My whiny little teenaged voice mewled to the audience, and I bit my lower lip, returning my attention to the camera, only to see a dark creature at the cave entrance that caught my attention. I gasped loudly and then crawled backwards on my mat in panic.

"Oh my god!" I breathed shallow and quick, realizing the beast that was in front of me looked like some sort of wolf, but it had the features of a large cat, too. What the hell was this thing? I threw my shorts over by the camera that it was now standing over, silently sizing me up while it advanced toward me. It knocked over the camcorder while it advanced toward me, and as far as I know, was recording the entrance to the cave if it was still active. I picked up my bag and put it in front of me. This beast was closing in on me and I was wearing nothing except a pair of panties and my hiking shoes.

When I held up the bag, the creature sniffed curiously before it opened its maw and bit into the front. He pulled hard with its jaws locked, tugging it free of my hands and flinging it from its maw where it fell into the pool. I watched it fall into the water and sink. The GPS tracker and my phone were in it!

"Shit!" I lunged for the pool, but the creature in front of me followed my movements and blocked me. Its human-like paws shoved me back from the water and onto my back. I landed halfway on the mat and the creature let out a cat-like trill wasting no time in crawling over my fallen figure while its canine snout sniffed all over my coconut scented skin. I calmed down once I realized the animal didn't plan to hurt me. If it was going to, it would have done so by now. So what did it want?

"Hi there," I said while he was sniffing at my sensitive neck. I glanced down the frame of the animal and saw his testes and a sheath currently resting between its hind legs. The knees were bent backwards, which was odd. I couldn't tell what kind of creature it was. It had features of both a cougar and a wolf. Perhaps it was an accidental breeding? What a rare discovery to see something like this. The more I looked at its structure however, the more human some features appeared. It had muscled front legs that looked more like human arms, and even its feet, while furred and unkempt, appeared to fan out at the toes like a human.

Even with my assessment, I assumed this was some kind of natural creature that was part of the reason for the forest preserve. I giggled when it started licking my neck, seeing that it was very friendly. I lifted my hand up and gently swarmed my fingers through its tight brindle fur that felt soft as mink. I felt more relieved when the creature was being friendly and I continued my petting hand down his chest as he was lapping at my face like any domesticated mutt. He smelled of earthy musk and mint, and now I connected it together that it was his lair. Why didn't I see anything that indicated it was still here? Perhaps it only slept here, which meant it wasn't going to leave any trail of food or excrement if it did those things elsewhere.

I regretted not waiting longer, but I couldn't deny that this was a serious discovery.

I continued rubbing my hands along the chest of this four legged creature and smiled softly at him. The heat from the pool filled the room and I could see that it was getting misty in here. At the same time, the creature's musk was filling my nose again and I could feel my blood vessels open with tingles that flooded a waking pulse through my extremities. I bit my lip, and unnatural thoughts now passed through my mind concerning this creature. If I had to guess, it picked up on the sounds I was making, and I was more than certain that it could smell my arousal.

"Mm.." I looked down the line of his undercarriage and didn't see much change while he was jumping onto me and licking at my face and neck with a tongue that felt like water against my skin. I moved away and sat up on my knees quickly, but that's when the creature stood on its haunches and towered over me from a height that was clearly over six feet tall. My glossy lips parted in awe while I looked over the muscled and rigid body of the creature. I couldn't help my natural curiosity and saw that the creature before me was becoming aroused.

"Oh my, what's this?" I said, looking up to its waiting face while it panted from its long maw like a canine and I inched closer to his middle.

Looking back at the tuft of black hair that hid the tip of his phallus, I moved my hand up over its naked testicles that were about the size of apricots, rubbing them between my fingertips. He huffed now more pointedly, and the growth of his erection peeked out another inch from his protective sheath.

"Oh you like that," I said, knowing I was completely insane to engage an unknown creature in a sexual encounter. I didn't care. Something about this stimulated me in a way that I never felt before, and I throbbed to explore further. There was a dark and eldritch presence that surrounded me, and the moist heat inside of this cave hugged my flesh like a thousand hands. I felt arousal through every firm muscle of mine and I couldn't help but embrace the feeling, now that I had a creature here to indulge my sinful fantasy.

Massaging the beast's sack for a few moments only furthered his growing arousal a few more inches. I glanced up to the beast and wet my lips a moment before I placed his swelling sack into my mouth and closed my lips around it. Oh, the taste of his musk was so sweet, with that strong essence of mint on the end of it. I moaned around his skin purse and coiled my hand around his wet and spongy length.

His maw was open and he was panting while I milked his testes between my cheeks, swishing wetness over the skin and stroking him from tip to base, pushing his sheath down that bright and veined rod that grew between my fingers. My cheeks constantly tugged inward like I had a pacifier in my mouth, rolling my tongue over each side and lapping between them.

When finally I plucked him from my mouth with a loud pop, he whined in his throat and I raised myself up so that I was upright on my knees and could do more for him.

"Shhh, it's okay," I calmed him, sliding my hand down to the base of his cock and I looked at it for the first time out of its sheath. I marveled at the shape of it; two muscles that entwined to a petal shaped tip and was netted with a whole lot of nerves. Those veins were beginning to form like ridges on the surface, taking away the smooth feeling it once had.

Over my tongue, as I dragged it from base to tip, I could feel the texture and felt my muscles spasm between my thighs at the thought of what it would feel like inside of me. Fuck, I had never wanted to be humped so badly in my life than to feel this creature's cock pounding inside of me. I doubted I needed to do much to persuade him. He was already groaning and whining in his throat as my mouth bobbed down his squishy length that filled my mouth, depressing my tongue.

"Mmm," I popped him from my mouth and stroked him vigorously, "such a good boy,"

When I said that, the beast's hands clasped my shoulders and I was slammed down against the floor very suddenly. The cushion from my mat acted like a pillow to the landing. Before I could react, his right paw swiped the air just over my figure, only landing when its claws tore through my panties, revealing my naked and aroused sex to him. I bit my lip and felt my heart pounding a million miles a second while watching the creature guide his snout toward that coveted part of me that I ahd waxed only two days ago. The first touch of his tongue brushed over my fire-hot slit, and I gasped. The second lap slightly pushed my lips apart and I felt the wet swipe of his tongue over my clit.

"Oh!" I gasped, tilting my head back to the ceiling while my eager thighs bowed out, spreading my sex for every strong lap from this animal's tongue.

"Mmm yes, mmmh, mmm yeah," I sighed softly and moaned between each lick. I laid back against the mat and swept my hands under my thighs, raising my legs up until the back of my knees were resting in my palms. His surface licking changed when he pressed his breathing snout against my clit and his maw parted, sliding his tongue inside of my tight hole.

"Oh!" I huffed with gasping breath each time his tongue dipped in and out of my sex. I shivered from toes to tits, hearing the arousing shudder inside of my unstable breathing and between my desperate moans. I bit my lip, wondering if I would have this creature all to myself for the foreseeable future of living here. God, I couldn't wrap my head around anything long term right now while a wild animal was rubbing his tongue inside of my chasm.

I couldn't rationalize the taboo nature of the sex act I was letting happen. I wondered mentally if I was the first one to experience this, but I couldn't think about how I would go about learning something like that. Who would admit to this? I couldn't speak of this to anyone and didn't know how my train of thought continued to derail every time his tongue snaked back inside of me. God it was like I forgot about the world, and I couldn't stop him if it was in my power. From inside the deep thoughts of my hidden mind, I felt the need to fuck this creature.

As the tingles lashed through my insides, I pulled away from his long jaw and he licked at his fanged chops while I was catching my breath. I looked behind me to the mat, and turned over to straighten it out. Though, when I did, the creature was quick to move behind me, and his human hands seized my breasts the moment I felt his lower half arch over my backside. I caught myself on my hands when his undercarriage pressed against my lower back.

"Wait!" I said, but he was already probing around, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for this. I mean, my first time. I tried crawling forward, but he growled and released my breasts, forcing my hands out in front of me as my pride slammed against the ground from a hard push of his furry hands on my shoulders. He tucked his arms around my hips and I whimpered in fear when he probed with that tulip shaped head that was now aligned with my sex.

I bit my lip and shivered in panic as he was urging his hips forward, as there was some taboo tingle of an animal climbed up on me that I didn't know could arouse me. As hard as I was squeezing my muscles to keep him out, the first touch of his tip finding that tight opening was all he needed.

"Ah! AAAOOOW!" He bucked forward to spear through my uncharted depths and I cried out, feeling a hot, searing penetration that burned through my insides as I experienced the feeling of a hot cock inside of me for the first time. I don't know why I was backpedaling when not a few seconds ago, I wanted this. He purred deeply in his chest and his hips immediately thrust against my thick rear, not granting me any moment of reprieve or to adjust with his deep lancing. The beast wanted to mate and despite how loudly I was crying and moaning into the room, he wasn't stopping.

"Ah! Ow! Aa-o-o-oww!" I wailed and sniffled into my heavy gasping, clutching the padded fabric beneath me as my body was lunged forward with every mounting buck of his hips gliding his erection inside of me. He would only stop by the abrupt bump of my cervical wall each time he thrust forward.

"Please! (gasp) Please! (gasp) Ow!" I tried to crawl away and he growled in his chest, binding his front arms now to wrap around my middle and pressing his chest to my spine. With his new alignment, his motions were now rapid and short, and I was able to feel the pain ebb away and the friction turn delicious from within. I started panting in quick bursts while my body was jostled against the mat, falling silent while my mind was being seduced back to the pleasure he was now liberating through my figure.

"Fuck," I whispered through his hammering pace that wobbled my entire figure, swinging my breasts beneath me in quick pendulum swaying. I felt like minutes had passed and this fabled beast was still stretching the lips of my pussy to hug around his swollen, twisted pride with a pace that would slake most men after seconds.

"Oh, fuck," I huffed and surrendered to the beast, holding my body still for his need and I knew that it was likely that I didn't find this cave on accident. I didn't ever plan for my virginity to be taken by a creature of the wild, one that I didn't know existed until now. The thought I tried to wrap my mind around was how it was so easy for me to spread my legs and offer myself willingly to the beast. I put his penis in my mouth, I sucked his jewels, and let him bury his tongue in me like it was a well for his thirst. Anytime I could conjure a thought of rejection of this union, there was a surge of pleasure that would wash over every arousal point on my body, breaking me from that line of thinking. It was like my own body wanted to be mounted by this creature.

The sounds of his twisted member gliding through my wet cunt were quieter than the depraved animal moaning that left my lips, and there was an unusual feeling of flesh that seemed to spank against my labia that wasn't there before. He snarled and flexed his bended knees to push my upper body against the floor, which I foolishly followed by stretching my arms out in front of me and raising my ass up in the air.

Then, there was an invasion at his base that was painfully trying to urge its way in. I reached down between us to feel what was happening, and my hand blindly swept over a veiny, spongy mass that felt bulbous. Oh god, I didn't know what to do. In my panic, I bucked against him and turned to the side. The beast slipped out of me and flopped onto his back with a frustrated growl. I hurried into the pool once I was free, hoping that with the water, he wouldn't be able to keep a grip on me. I disrupted the placid surface and swam underwater until I was on the far end of the spring and resurfaced.

He was constantly growling, rolling through his breaths and stalked me on all fours, with his stiff cock still fully swollen with his knot as thick as a cue ball. As he did, I went to break away to the edge and I couldn't move. I felt like something had gripped my legs underwater.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed in panic and struggled to move my hands when they were trapped against my will. I tried to look into the water, but the bright reflections were too strong to see what held onto me.

With strong currents under the surface, I was moved toward the beast by an unknown entity in the water. I felt panic gripping my chest and I started screaming. A collection of water moved out of the pond across the floor in a steady stream, covering up the entrance to the cave and the mist was now so thick in the cavern we were in that I couldn't even see the daylight from the entrance.

My legs were pried apart as far as they would by the water current, and my hands were steered behind my back and locked in place when the creature was in front of me. He trudged through the shallow pond that was waist deep, his fat boner still in full salute with the knot on the end tightened. He lapped at my breasts, seeing as they were pushed out with my arms tucked behind my back, and then he was upon me once more. Beneath the water, he plunged himself back into my depths and I cried out. The water within the spring made waves as he was pumping inside of me, and I was panting, moaning, feeling the entrapment turn me on as the heated pond felt like roaming hands over my skin.