The Glawackus: Next of Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tickling current was constantly waving over my hidden little bead that controlled my arousal, and it felt like the tip of a hot tongue constantly flicking pressure over that small nerve bundle. I was overwhelmed between the harsh and unforgiving motions of the beast that was trying to reclaim his arousal when I abruptly stopped him, and the entity within the water stirring physical reactions within me while keeping me afloat. In the thick misted air, my whimpering was both of fear and pleasure, just above the splashing of water in the pool and the harsh guttural sounds that huffed from the beast's maw.

I could feel the growth of his knot again, swelling and tapping against my tight entrance. I started to panic, even if I could feel myself climbing toward pleasure that could crest within me and I opened my eyes to stare up at the beast.

"Please," I panted, "please, no." I hoped I could appeal to him. He purred and nuzzled into my neck, moving his arms behind me, then craning up to grip at my shoulders, slowing down his motions and using more force on the end of his thrusts. Eventually, he slowed to a full stop and was whimpering as his ballooned knot was now inching its way in with one slow motion that wouldn't stop until his task was done.

"Aaah! (gasp) Oooww! (gasp) Please! (gasp) Please, stop! (gasp) Stop! (gasp) Stop!" My shrill cries were louder and higher in pitch, and despite trying to squirm away, the water and his arms were keeping me locked in place until his bulb was planted past my entrance and my labia closed around that unwanted knot. I could now feel him as full inside of me as his helix length, and I feared when he was ready to move again. My body was shaking from the hurt, the muscles of my cunt were squeezing him in harsh spasms to try and force him out, but all he did was purr and nuzzle against me, keeping himself buried and motionless.

There was a ledge I didn't see beneath the reflection that he used to plant his feet beneath him, raising his haunches out of the water. His lower half now cradled my pelvis and his arms wrapped around my upper body, leaving his head as dead weight against my left shoulder. I didn't think it was possible for him to move any further in, but his first motion forward was a sharp pain at my cervical wall, feeling something planted against it. His knot left little room for him to really thrust, but it was more of a shuddering motion that created intense friction to pleasure his cock.

My lip was held between my teeth and my whimpering was subdued, mainly because no amount of screaming was stopping this beast that wanted to mate with me. It was a regret that was sliding down as tears from the sides of my eyes while my entrapped body was shaking beneath him. I felt helpless, panting while staring up at the glittering ceiling imagining that someone was looking down at a young teenage girl being mounted by a beast waiting for it to end. It could have ended much sooner if I had just let him knot me from behind when we were on my mat.

Like everything that's given enough time, the movement wasn't painful anymore, and my insides were adapted to his knotted rutting. I felt my despair melting away from my mind and I was panting again through my subdued whimpering.

Then, my whining turned into moaning, and from there, the shaking of our two bodies in the water was pleasurable for both of us. My mouth opened and I hummed with every slick push of his member filling my walls. He was a machine whose rapid hip pulses were rubbing every inch of my stretched hole. He was panting as swiftly as I was, deep from his belly, and I was letting go of the notion of my being taken against my will and bound myself to his creature.

"Oh! (gasp) Oh, fuck! (gasp) Oh, fuck, I'm so sorry! (gasp) Please fuck me! (gasp) Please! (gasp) Oh, please, please, please, please!" I spoke so quickly and at a higher pitch the longer we went on. I could barely control the moans between my heavy gasping when it was clear that I was going to come, and I didn't want the beast to finish before me. Fuck, I wanted to orgasm and I felt free movement of my legs. Quickly, I wrapped them around his undulating waist, resting my knees over his haunches while my hard breasts were pressed against his plush chest.

"Aah! (gasp) Aauh! (gasp) Ohh! (gasp) Oh fuck! (gasp) Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! (gasp) Fuuuck, aaaaaauuuuuuh!" My muscles clenched and my limbs snapped while a hot, wet rush coated over the beast's wedged rod. I thought that orgasms didn't last, but he didn't relent his furious pace, which kept my body was suspended on that constant thread of lightning that pulsed through my veins. Particularly with every throb of my heartbeat, my clit was sending another rush of pleasure through my insides that I couldn't stop. Could I shove this beast off, even when it felt like it was becoming too much? Fuck, I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything at all. Just lie here and take it. Just be pounded and like it. Fuck, I liked it a lot. I fucking loved it.

I'm yours. Fuck, I'm all yours. Pound this pussy. It's your pussy.

I was overstimulated. My gasping was dry and my moaning was crackling in my throat. I didn't know how my body was able to keep up with coming as much as I was, but the constant wet motions were coming to a head. I could hear a change in his breath and the length of his nails embed into my back. His animal knot was pulsing and he whimpered for a few seconds before he was howling from the back of his throat between each breath he gasped into his maw. Every hard buck against my sore thighs was a rush of seed sent bursting into my womb.

When he finally stopped his frictional humping, I breathed a sigh of relief. Though, each time he bucked forward to spit another line of semen into my chasm, I moaned. He held me this way for a while. I didn't even know how much time had passed since I journeyed out from the house. Fuck, did I really care at all? I couldn't even tell my mother about this, or my best friend. I lost my virginity to a nonhuman monster. I thought I should feel more shame, guilt, or regret, but I didn't. Even the gritty and painful parts, and the fear I felt. God it was all so arousing to me, now.

He continued to hold me possessively, spasming every so often and growling in his belly. My arms had been freed from their watery restraint once our union had satisfied this horny beast, but he was not letting me go. My body was fully pruned when I could feel his knot deflate and he slipped out of me. I moaned and the joints of my legs were sore from being held in place for so long. Once he released my arms I sank beneath the water and felt my limbs stretched out by the currents of water beneath.

Even with my eyes open, I couldn't see what was moving all about me. A sudden jet of water shot into my sex and I moaned beneath the water's surface, thrusting my hips toward it as my nerves were eager to receive more sexual stimulation. Just as I was beginning to enjoy the jet of water, I was thrust from the depths of the spring and I gasped in a breath of air.

As I was climbing out of the spring, the beast before me was laying on my mat, soaked and licking between his lower legs, purring contentedly. When he finally lowered his leg and lifted his maw away, he looked at me. I was dripping wet, with my shoes and socks still on, but nothing else. I had a sudden memory pop into my head concerning my bag. I dipped back down into the spring and collected the completely water-logged bag which seeped while I plucked out the GPS tracker and my phone.

Well, my phone was completely off at the moment. The GPS tracker was also off, and time would tell whether a night in a bag of rice would fix the issue or not. I walked over to my camera, which had gotten wet when the water crawled over the entrance and I wondered if it was going to have anything on it. Nothing that I imagine would show what kind of creature this was. I was angry that all of my electronic devices were wet, and possibly ruined. Sighing softly, I removed my boots, then my socks. I squeezed the fabric to let them dry and wondered what I could do. I couldn't leave like this and take the risk that someone might catch me entirely naked and wet when I walked back. Not without my shoes.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise as I felt a warm snout burrow up between my legs and a soft lick at my nether region. My skin tightened with goosebumps, my breasts firmed, and I held onto the wall, unable to rationalize why that felt so fucking hot. Looking down toward the creature, I was breathing lustfully and stared down at him on all fours. Fuck, I couldn't help myself.

Barefoot, I returned to my mat and he followed behind me. I lowered down onto my hands and knees and reached between my legs to spread my slit for him. I bit my lip when he advanced, sniffing with his canine snout before he opened his maw and started lapping.

"Uuuuhhhh," I breathed out a soft moan and removed my hand when he had a constant swiping of his tongue hitting everywhere that it needed to. I panted from my belly and clutched onto the mat, my thighs spread, my knees bearing the weight of my waist and the creature was content with his task of licking my pussy.

"Mmm, yes. Mmm. Mmmmh. Mmmmh." I wanted to do more. I wanted to taste him for myself. My lips quivered when I looked behind me and saw the Glawackus enjoying my taste, wagging his poofy tail. Carefully, I turned so that I was the opposite way of him and laid down on the padded floor next to him. He raised up, and it was fucking perfect. He moved closer me so that he was continuing to lap at my slit once I raised my knee up to expose my sex. I brushed my hands over his lower legs and encouraged him to lower down.

When he did so, I tucked my arm under his hips and got comfortable, moving so that my head was down near his sheath. My free hand fondled at his sheath, wondering why, after enduring such pain of his taking my virginity, would I want this? I didn't care to know the answer while I was jerking my hand back and forth over his fleshy cover until I saw what I wanted. A small peak of his head and I leaned in. My face rubbed against his fur-tipped sheath until I felt the light drizzle of precum from that petal tip. I slid his sheath back and circled my tongue around the tip of this creature's unusual cock. I lapped that thick slit at the top, pressing my tongue to that textured flesh and moaning while his head was still buried between my thighs.

I slid his hot boner into my mouth and moaned around it. I collapsed my cheeks when I sucked that sex-coated appendage and moved my head back and forth. All of my saliva was swallowed between every bob of my head, and the sound of his lapping tongue and my sucking lips now filled that misty cavern.

"Mmh!" His thick tongue lapped and my mouth would trench his cock from tip to base, touching the back of my throat. Wet sounds of suction and licking between the two of us filled the misty cavern ceiling, with brief sounds of sexual growling and desperate moaning.

I didn't know why this happened the way it did, or how it happened so quickly, but I knew that I wanted nothing else other than this beast. I wanted to belong to him, as though he had enough sentience to keep me here so that he could breed me. He whimpered and I could feel his cock fill my mouth, swelling from base to tip, making it more of a chore to milk his manhood. I didn't mind the effort.

At one point, however, he pulled away and was panting heavily while I sat up, thinking something was wrong. His tail was poofy and wagging, and he was licking my face, jumping up on me.

"Whoa!" I laughed and smiled, "okay, I know what you want. Horny little beast." I felt like I was saying someone else's words. Like someone else had called him that. Regardless, I turned over onto my hands and knees and he quickly arched himself over my lower half, thrusting his pelvis against my backside until his cock found purchase against my cunt. He barreled himself in and filled me to the brim.

"Unh!" I expected it to hurt, but it didn't. Fuck, it was so hot. He hugged his arms around my middle and laid his head on my shoulder like he had the first time. I nuzzled him with my cheek and held myself still. I didn't know how we were both ready to fuck so quickly, but I wasn't going to complain. Especially when he wasn't going rapid this time, but thumping against my backside at a much slower pace. I could count a second between every thrust, and god I fucking loved it.

"Unh! (pant) Unh! (pant) Unh! (pant) Unh! (pant) Unh!" I moved back against him, licking my dry lips and breathing from my belly. I understood the joy of wonton sex, now. I could now relate to the pleasure that it was after the first time. I had hesitated for so long because of the pain, but even as he knocked his stiff tip against my cervix, I welcomed the discomfort.

"Unh! Auh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, I'm yours! Breed me, beast. Please breed me!" I didn't think he understood at all.

"Granted." I seized at the sound of a deep and tantalizing voice echoing all around me.

My eyes opened wide in shock and I looked behind me when the creature lifted off of my back. To my surprise, his animal figure was replaced with that of a humanoid figure with his black and velvety fur shifting to a leathery skin of glittering midnight black. The head reshaped into that of a man and was crowned with a pair of jet black horns, and he had beady glowing eyes. His back expanded with batlike wings, and his tail went from puffy and furred to a thick and stony appendage.

"Wh-what are you?" Now that 'he' could speak, our bodies were paused right now, despite that I was still huffing.

"A celestial. I have been waiting for hundreds of years for that request to be asked." I felt utterly seduced by his voice. Taking in his sight, I could feel that his thick member was still burrowed inside of me.

"Why didn't you stop when I asked you to stop?" I went back, of course, to my despair.

"Because deep in your mind, where I could hear your thoughts, you hoped the pain would pass. Deep down, you didn't want me to stop, you just wanted it to stop hurting." He smoothed his taloned human hand up my back and then dragged his nails down my spine. I shivered and sighed pleasurably.

"Yes," I confessed, "so, you waited for someone to want to breed with... that beast?"

"Yes." He hissed sensually. I shivered at the sound.

"How many women have you encountered like this?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Several, though, the last one I encountered before you lived here was the longest. I followed her to her new place, and was with her for about five years before I moved on." He said, followed by a single pump of his hips against my backside.

"Ah!" I panted a few times and then started thinking about all of this. Each time I tried to rationalize it, I felt like I had a fog in my brain.

"Do not try to rationalize my existence, young one." He cooed, stroking his palm across my ass.

"Do you control the water?" I asked, looking at the spring.

"I control everything in here. This domicile and I were summoned here by a male witch hundreds of years ago." He explained.

"What kind of creature were you? It was nothing like I had ever seen." I wiggled my ass against his groin.

"Natives called me the Glawackus." He bucked his hips forward, hardly a blip to him, but pleasure flooded through me from my womb to my breasts.

"Ah!" I panted, wanting to know more, "Why did the male witch summon you?" I said, my voice trembling in lust.

"Revenge," he said, and I gave him an expectant look to explain it, "his sister was betrayed by her husband. He took a mistress and impregnated her. When the bastard child was born, he threw the witch's sister out of the house up on the bluff. He invalidated their marriage through the church because she could not fulfill her duties and provide him with an heir. It was a girl that was born."

"Holy fucking Christ." I said, my breathing calmed and I leaned forward a little bit to try and pull him out. He latched onto my shoulder and drove us both into the ground. He used his knees to spread my thighs and his hand raked through my hair, clutching it, while the other hand wrapped possessively around my neck. He rested his face next to mine and started rocking his hips, his meaty erection gliding in and out of me. I could hear him speak slowly and controlled beneath my moaning and heavy panting.

"In a last effort to seek revenge, he cursed the house," his whispering was like that of a lover. He continued stirring his hips, sliding his cock in and out of my depths while I held onto my focus on his words.

"I was summoned to seduce the man's new bride and his sweet, little daughter." He pulled out of me abruptly and I whimpered in need. Fuck I didn't want him to stop. He leaned up enough to turn me over onto my back and nestled himself down upon me like he was home between my thighs. I smiled up at him and placed my hands above my head in full surrender to this celestial.

"Mmm, so did you succeed?" I asked, watching him kiss a line down between my breasts, then pulling the left nipple into his mouth, rolling his forked tongue around the areola and sucking hard enough to draw blood to the surface.

"Mhm," he said, vibrating his answer around my nipple, which he popped free from his hot lips, "I received my form from the imagination of the man's bride. She saw me stalking her in the shadows and thought the worst. I lured her back to the cave, and within moments, I had her on all fours, crying out to God to forgive her for her sins."

He resumed his deep and abrupt thrusts into me. I cried out between each one and wrapped my legs around his waist, crossing my bare ankles to lock him in place. His long, taloned hands crept up my arms and seized my hands. Now the variant animal shapes made sense. The understanding of my body and wants were already in his thoughts. I was going to be plowed by this monster no matter what.

"What of... the daughter?" I said between my erotic breathing, huffing as his pace quickened. I loved that he was not just a man or mortal creature. His lust could go for hours if I demanded it of him.

"The man tried to move his daughter away once he discovered his new bride being burrowed by a black beast. He had her executed for witchcraft; seducing him from his first marriage and then laying with ungodly creatures. She begged for me to save her, but I was bound to the witch, and so I could not bargain for her life."

After everything we shared, he leaned down and placed his fiery lips against mine. When his tongue swept against mine, it was like the feeling of water and I moaned against his mouth.

"Mm," I freed myself from the kiss to speak, "how did you take her?" He smiled at my wish to know how deviant he was. A glint in his beady gaze, he continued to stir pleasure in me with his cock.

"The daughter returned to this house on her wedding night, in the hope that she could live in it with her newlywed husband. He left to hunt and fetch wood, then upon his return an hour later," he lifted my right leg and tucked it on top of his shoulder, leaning over me and started to rapidly thrust down against my sex.

"Ohhh! (gasp) Oh fuck! (gasp) Oh my fuck! (gasp) Fuuuck! (gasp) Aa-a-au-u-u-uhhh!" The new angle speared me with pleasure in depths of my lonely pussy that I didn't know I could feel. Fuck, I had no regrets about giving myself over to this creature.

"Aauh! (gasp) What happened? (gasp) Aauh! (gasp) Aauh! (gasp) Aauh!" He let me continue moaning into his domicile, ignoring my question completely. He was of one mind and that was to breed me. I could feel that bulbous knot at the end of his spiraling manhood growing. I looked down between our bodies and I couldn't help myself. I wanted him to knot with me and I had forgotten about the question, even the story when he finally halted down inside of me and we were both panting from open mouths. He was close; I could tell by the way his thick tail swished and his wings shivered. Even the way his hips were trying to urge the knot back inside of my sweet depths did not go unnoticed.