The Glawackus: Next of Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He discovered his new bride naked on the wooden floor, raising her hips beneath me, moaning loudly enough that every angel in heaven could hear her reject every earthly teaching she had been born to follow." He panted out his answer, and I wiggled my hands from his grasp and smoothed them over his wings. I found where they were bound at his back and dragged my manicured nails along them. He growled in his throat and shivered from skull to tail.

"Breed me," I whispered. I knew what he was. I knew what kind of celestial he was. I didn't care. I was called to this place and I didn't want to leave. I was glad that mom and dad moved us here. I was eager to fuck this creature every night. Every day. Any chance I could get. He could hear my every lustful thought and I wanted it all.

Every dirty thought I could conjure and every image he planted into my head of those two women from the past being ruined were more than enough to carry me into a second orgasm into his rigid and endless thrusting. He huffed and forced his hips strong against my sex, pushing my folds apart to bury his knot.

"Ow!" I gasped and knitted my face in pain when he breached me with his knot. Even more when he started rocking again in that same shuddering motion where only his waist moved. Once more, he didn't listen to my painful whimpers or stop at the feeling that my chasm seized around him to try and force him out. He pressed his forehead down against mine and waited for my eyes to meet his. When they did, he pulled the knot out, and every inch until it was just the tip. I thought that perhaps he was sparing me the pain until he dropped his hips down all at once, and I felt the knot force itself past my folds again.

"Aaaoow!" I gasped in pain and shook my head, looking up at him. He craned his hand down my face.

"Shhhhh..." I quieted down, though my body still shivered and struggled with the painful penetration, he was dauntless against stopping and lifted himself out of me again, only to plunge down once more, stretching me to his bulb.

Again, another rise and fall of his hips, he split my labia and forced them to close around his knot when it was buried, then swell open once more. I couldn't imagine finding any pleasure to be had in his claiming knot continuously punching through my narrow entrance, but so long as I had one small hope in the back of my mind, this creature continued throwing his lower weight against my pelvis.

Over half an hour, the eldritch celestial had wooed my body over to his will. Both of my legs were stretched over his shoulders, with his hands clutched around my wrists. Both of my feet raised in the air while his winged figure pounded me like the breeding slave that I was for him. I cried louder and louder, and the room was sealed once more with the control of water and rock to keep us confined while he had his way with me. I shivered from head to toe, folded in half beneath him while he pursued that second orgasm that was also taking its time in getting here.

Another half an hour had passed, and I could barely cry out from my tired throat, and my legs were dangling loosely off to the side, sore at every bendable joint and bruising clearly lined along the inside of my thighs from his sharp hips colliding with them. My breasts were bitten and discolored, and sweat filtered through the damp length of my hair that swept against my inflated bed mat. Every muscle that was holding me up was shaking.

"I... I can't... believe you go this long..." I said meekly.

"Growing tired, my pet?" He said, slowing his animal movements down to a pause and I was gasping for breath, sweat covering every inch of my used body.

"I-" my mind was blank for a few moments, "I've never had sex before."

"Oh, I know. It's been far too long since I've claimed a virgin. Your sweet little pussy hugs so tight around my cock."

I smiled, having a chip on my shoulder and I leaned up, wanting another taste of his lips. His mouth pressed upon mine and he resumed rocking into me at a much slower, more sensual pace. I hummed against his mouth and raised my lower half up to roll up against this celestial's bastard hips.

There was something that he said earlier that perked into my mind, and I freed myself from his long and passionate kiss.

"You mentioned you've waited a long time for someone to breed. Why?"

"It's the only way I could shed that beastly form. As you may imagine, hundreds of years as the Glawackus wasn't an ideal form to take in order to seduce a woman to ask for that, but I don't choose my earthly form."

"So, the way you appear now," I pulled in a deep breath, "did I-"

"No, this is my true form," he leaned down and kissed my lips, speaking between each one, "and when I've emptied my seed into your womb, you will grow and birth a human with extraordinary power."

"Mmm..." I rolled my tongue so eagerly against his, feeling swoony over his words while his dick was knot deep into me. My nerves shivered and when I broke the kiss, I opened my eyes and stared up at him.

"I'm yours." I whispered.

"I know." He said.

Eventually, his motions upon me were for his pleasure. His hips hustled like a precise piston, dropping his knot into my sore sex, while I gasped and cried out beneath him, resisting the soreness that spread through every joint of my body. I hissed from between my gritted teeth when he would drag his hands down my skin, leaving light red marks everywhere he could touch. God, I could never fuck a human. It would never compare at all. The only thing I could wish for is that he could take a mortal form.

I lost track of time. I didn't even want to keep track anymore when his tireless waist was still trying to bring himself to that edge. Fuck, I'd have to remember this, since his stamina made my own active body feel useless in comparison to him. I tried to remind myself that he was a nonhuman entity and that he was summoned specifically for this particular act.

He growled in his throat and huffed deeply from his chest. The clench of his taloned hands gripped my thick behind and he was driving his hips deeper against my pelvis. I could feel him shudder, his wings opening up and raising back, his tail raising up into a curve the moment he drove himself down and roared with an ungodly sound from his open mouth, emptying himself swiftly into my depths.

After he was spent, he collapsed against my front, and I was panting in relief now that it was over. His hips jittered every few seconds while I hugged around his knotty, woven member. when I opened my eyes, I stared up at the glittering ceiling, the wet, seeping sensation of his semen leaked out from my sex around his relaxing member. I started to take in the reality of the situation and what we had done.

What did I get myself into?