The Glawackus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I calmed myself down as much as I could manage. I didn't know if this animal was accepting me or if it was going to start biting and tearing into my flesh with hunger. My hand trembled when I reached up to feel its short fur that covered his body much like a bobcat. It didn't respond unfavorably when my hand settled over the top of its head and I petted through the fine hairs that felt as soft as mink. I scratched behind the tapered ear of the beast, and a louder rolling purr had left his maw and his tail was wagging from side to side.

When I was certain that the beast was as curious about me as I was about him, both of my hands were scratching at the space behind its ears. The pleasant purring that groaned from its unique maw while it licked my face and neck made me giggle. I relaxed my legs, lowering them from my chest and continued to pet this massive animal that was likely living on the other side of the cave.

"Well, hello my little beast." I said in a lighted tone while I continued to scratch my fingers along the sides of his face and moved along his chin. He lapped his tongue enthusiastically along my neck, following the middle of my chest where a line of mineral water had not dried. I laughed softly, my grazing hands moved over the top of his shoulders, back and forth over his plush pelt. I started to wonder about the folklore of the area, recalling the tale of a creature that had roamed the woods.

What did they call it? Something that started with a G, I think. Suddenly, my mind lit up. A Glawackus! The last time anyone had seen a creature similar to this was in the 1950s and then it suddenly disappeared. That was right around the time the house had been built on this property and it was all turned private or protected.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the feel of his tongue lapping over the top of my groin, as I hadn't paid any mind to where he was licking until then. I gasped and snapped my legs closed to deny the beast, bringing my knees back up to my chest. The creature's head didn't stop its movements or persistence in trying to lap that region of my body, and his purring softened before it faded. I was alarmed and felt a thread of taboo tingling within the depths of my pelvic muscles that I tried to stop from affecting me.

His wolfish snout was huffing strong breaths that bloated his ribcage, like he knew that there was a nerve he had touched on me that directly affected my body. I watched the hair down the middle of his spine raise up all the way to his wagging tail which poofed out. I didn't know what was happening, but his snout was trying to root between my thighs and I stopped petting him to block that region of my body from being accessible to him.

"No," I said firmly, as though it could understand me. My hands tucked under his chin and I tried to lift the beast's head up from the space between my belly and legs.

The creature quickly growled and bared its pointed teeth at me, and I felt that fear flood my chest again. Usually, the structure of an animal's anatomy that would keep the creature positioned on all fours prevented it from rising up like a human. In this monster's case, this was not true. The Glawackus stood up on its hind feet and was intimidating me at a height of nearly six feet tall; counting for his body and leg length together. With this stance, he looked like a were-creature more than a normal animal.

It stared down at me with an ornery look in its beady eyes. I swept my gaze down over its imposing body and stopped when I saw that the tip of the creature's penis peeking out from its sheath, resting above a pair of bare, black, and kiwi sized testes. It occurred to me that my petting and scratching aroused the beast, and now it thought that I was being difficult in appeasing the mood that I had stirred within the creature.

Trembling from head to toe, I slowly moved my legs away from my chest and set my palms on the floor of the alcove. He huffed softly, understanding my compliance and lowered back down in front of me on all fours. The Glawackus rewarded my cooperation with a few licks along my jaw and quietly descended his tongue down my naked skin. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down as much as I could, given that running or resistance would result unfavorably for me.

He lapped at my chest, which was tight with goose bumps, and my nipples were hard and poking out from the adrenaline that pumped through my taut, adolescent body. I clenched my teeth, my breathing was a tense draft through my nose trying to calm my nerves as the fabled creature was exploring my naked skin.

When he licked over the top part of my slit, he was purring again. I tried my hardest to not feel any certain way about the beast's persistent tongue trying to slide between the muscles of my thighs that I held in tension. He growled when I wasn't as compliant as he wished, and the Glawackus' talon fingers gripped my knees and pulled me away from the wall of the cave.

All the wind was knocked out of me and I gasped as I was laying flat against the rocky ground, staring at him in horror. The beast's furred hands easily pushed my thighs apart, after it seemed to know that putting me down onto my back would loosen my legs to do so. My labia flowered open, and the Glawackus huffed my scent with heavy and sharp breaths, closing his snout nearer until it was rooted against my sex.

The first pass of his soft tongue across my clit flooded my body with a rush of arousing tingles. Oh god! That hot liquid tongue firmly gliding along my folds felt unreal. Adrenaline quickly fueled the constant threads of pleasure that moved like lightning through my veins. Beneath the sound of the running water from the spring, I was sensually huffing for air amidst every swift lick of his tongue pushing over my clit. My eyes rolled upward and my lashes fluttered closed in reaction to the weight of his tongue lapping constantly against my pussy.

God, I felt ashamed to feel aroused by an animal, but this wasn't some normal creature. Betraying my fear and resistance, I groaned at the heat that was rising out of my skin and the primal thoughts of being mounted by this beast that invaded my psyche. I didn't know what else I could do but surrender to this creature's desires. He cleverly put himself between me and the exit while his tongue split my lower lips like a wet brush.

He was like a machine, unyielding his constant tempo and pressure upon my folds. I burned with sexual heat, the tension that was in my muscles simmered, and I couldn't resist the arousal that was taking over me any longer. My eyes slid open to view the sparkling ceiling, and I wet my lips, swallowing hard while I freed myself from the last grip of fear on my heart.

"Mmm... good boy... good boy..." I whispered to him at the end of my panting and my hand rubbed the top of his head as encouragement. I didn't want this to stop. I was so horny now that it reduced any shame I was feeling into nothing. The muscles of my legs trembled as my pleasure was intense and rising. The Glawackus lowered his frame to sit like a proud sphinx in front of me, with the muscles of his neck holding his maw in place. His poofy tail swished back and forth on the ground behind him, content with his task at hand. He found his home between my thighs and I slid my feet further apart to accommodate the ease he already had in licking me.

It wasn't much longer at the pace he was keeping that my legs started to jolt. My breathing was deeper, lifting my chest as soon as I started panting for air. My hand clenched and held this beast's head against my sex. I raised my hips to press at the same time, firming his tongue as it swept across my clit. The overwhelming sensation filled me and I raised my eyes to the ceiling when the tingling moving through my pelvis skewed my ability to focus.

"Ohh, good boy! Good boy! (gasp) Ah! Ah, good boy! (gasp) Good boy!" My lungs hitched sharply between each desperate whine from my throat. The beast didn't stop, even as I approached the precipice of that delay women usually experience just before orgasm. My trust in the beast to keep tasting my pussy was well placed and swiftly I rolled over that sexual hill without any yield to keep me on edge.

My feet lifted off the ground and my toes curled in, my legs wobbled at the knees and all the muscles of my groin tightened. I cried loudly in that alcove, hearing my voice carry into the tunnel that brought me here, but I didn't care. All the nerves within my clit and hood tingled unforgivably and every hurried swipe of his tongue while I came spread throbbing rushes down to the arches of my feet and the swell of my breasts.

The feeling did not recede like it normally did when men would stop licking, but continued to crest and fall like waves in a storm. This beast kept pushing his tongue tirelessly against my tiny, hooded bead and I was suspended in the moment of my orgasm, with each spasm of my body more violent than the next. Every sound from my lips was deeper from my lungs until I was howling from my belly and every muscle from head to toe was locked in my orgasm.

I bowed my legs out at the knees as far as they would go, and the beast tasted the first hint of wetness that had exploded from my sweeter portal. He growled, discovering a new flavor and planted his snout beneath my overstimulated clit. His tongue lapped out from his maw and pushed inside of my opening, rolling through my slick, textured walls.

"Aaaauuh!" I shouted and quickly clamped my hands beneath my shaking knees to hold my legs apart. The Glawackus didn't seem to startle or stop at any sexual sound I was making, and I concluded that I wasn't the first female he had ever encountered before in this way. My head was spinning with questions that were melting away under the persistent sound of sucking that his hot maw made against my cunt.

"Omigod! Aaauuh... omigod! Good boy! Good boy! (gasp) Yes! (gasp) Yes!" My belly put in all the work and ached with every draught of air that I needed. Unlike any pleasure I had ever felt before, his tongue was thick and pounding so deep into my sex that I planted my feet and thrust up against his face in a depraved rhythm, humping his invading appendage.

I opened my eyes and looked down over the slender slopes of my rutting hips and the beast was staring intently at my face, locked with my eyes that were hazy with lust. His head moved independently from his neck, following every carnal movement of my quaking pelvis with his lashing tongue.

I couldn't even see the bottom half of his chin while his hungry burrowing furthered my sexual awakening. I left my legs to rest over the back of his neck and shoulders, locking my ankles together and tensing the muscles of my calves to remain in place while he was drinking of me. I surrendered my upper body to lie flat against the hard ground with my hands raised over my head, feeling the crest of another release blooming in the deepest wall of my womb and climbing toward his snaking tongue.

My moans were once again growing desperate. The octave of my whining was higher, and closing together. My hand reached down and rubbed furiously at my exposed clit.

"Oh! Omigod! Omigod! Oh go-oo-od! Aaaaaauuuh!" My thighs trembled, and my knees rattled on either side of his head as I exploded a second time. My body thrashed over and over as the Glawackus' mouth never lost its suction and continued burying in my chasm, while every muscle in his neck flexed to keep him sealed with my sex. I closed my thighs around his face and he didn't seem to mind at all. The wet sloshing from his maw opened every time his tongue spread my squeezing depths, and yielded him a font of liquid orgasm to sate his thirst.

Moments after I couldn't hold myself up anymore, I uncrossed my ankles and dropped my legs to the floor, panting heavily beneath the beast. I relaxed every muscle of my body while the Glawackus lapped my cunt juices as they collected over his tongue. I resumed petting the top of his head with weak scratching, smiling at him with a drunk expression across my reddened face.

I had never felt an orgasm so strongly before, let alone two of them in a row. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have discovered him, and that this fabled animal was eager to pleasure me. I sat up and started scratching at his back with my shaking hands, and moved my fingers under his chin to try and get him to stop licking me since I was so sensitive right now.

"Good boy," I cooed at him as though he were a pet. He lifted his head, much to my appreciated relief, and licked at my face with his sex coated tongue. I giggled and continued scratching at his ribcage, and then he sat down in front of me like a domesticated animal, revealing his underbelly. I glanced down from his head and noticed that his phallus was sticking out another two inches from his sheath. It looked like the tip of a deflated balloon of bumpy nerves and a dark color similar to purple or mauve.

I curiously reached my hand out toward the beast's waist, and my palm settled over the fur of his sheath. He started purring, which I took to mean that he was fine with me touching him there. I closed my hand around the sheath of his member that was similar to a canine's. Upon feeling it between my fingers, his cock had a unique shape of two thick tubes that were twisted together behind his spear shaped tip. The muscles of my groin ached imagining how it would feel inside of me.

The Glawackus didn't stop me from stroking his sheath back and forth over his member that was swelling up from the pumping stimulation of my closed palm. A small white line of cum drizzled from the slit of his petal-shaped tip and I leaned down instinctively to lick it up. The taste was of salt and the musk that I could smell from the other side of the cave when I first entered. It confirmed to me that the beast lived there.

"Mm..." My body sobered, surging shame and sudden awareness when the wicked thought of replacing my hand with my mouth lanced into my mind like a command. I didn't know how the beast would react to it, but the more I stroked this beast, the more my shame was being replaced with an Eldritch darkness that tingled at my pride and tightened my nipples. I glanced around the room, seeing nobody else that was present to my awareness, but I still felt like we were being watched. The beast didn't seem alerted to anything or anyone nearby, and it could have just been a figment of my imagination.

I couldn't deny the surprise that I could think this way about a creature of the wild. The unknown source that was pulling my mind in conflicting directions of shame and arousal remained a secret for now. The more my mind tried to reason against my urges, the stronger the effect it had on my body to follow through. After all, I was alone, and this creature is owed the debt of a sexual release.

When the perverse thought of pleasuring this beast was encouraged from within me, I guided my hand all the way back to push his sheath down the length of his aroused member. I lapped my tongue over the tip without another apprehensive thought and he huffed a breath from his maw. Another longer stroke of my tongue, I closed my lips around the head of his shaft and sucked, glancing up to look at his face. The beast whined on the end of his purring and his spine shivered from neck to tail.

Encouraged by the sounds he was making, and the taboo hunger that possessed my body, I kept his sheath down at his base and placed him into my wet and waiting mouth. Each inch slid over my tongue and I closed my lips tight around his rigid skin when I reached about five inches down. I could feel every raised nerve like webbing over his smooth cock, and across my tongue, it also felt like the liquid heat of his tongue, except rigid and unbending. I slowly dipped my head back and forth, bobbing rhythmically over his twisted canine length to allow him to realize and permit what I was doing, closely listening to the sounds of his catlike purring and wolfish whimpering for any unfavorable change.

I was able to let go once his wet shaft was erect and completely free of his sheath. Now I could focus on my naughty task at hand. I felt like an animal in heat; a female that he had hunted in the wild, tracking my scent and dragging me back to his lair so that I could satisfy his natural instinct to breed. I wasn't ready to feel him inside of me yet. I turned my body so that I was on all fours in front of him, and braced myself on my hands and knees like a beast.

My head continued to freely nod back and forth, enclosing over his wet and growing cock that was filling the space of my mouth. He huffed sharply from his snout, and his pointed hands raised from the floor and settled on top of my shoulders. He shifted to plant his feet beneath him and suddenly his hips rushed forward as I moved in. I coughed and gagged as the tip of his swollen erection rubbed against my uvula in the back of my throat before going down my esophagus every time I slipped my lips over his shaft.

Never before had I submitted like this in any sexual act that I had done with my share of college men. This horny beast had me right where he wanted me to be, and I didn't want to stop him from taking pleasure from my mouth as he saw fit. I coughed and gasped into the brusque motions of his hips that were now quickening beyond my rhythm and made it clear to me that he enjoyed the feel of having his cock sucked.

Oh god, his member was huge, around seven inches once that deflated girth was full, flexed and about three times the size it was when I started. I felt afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle it, but each time he backed himself out of my throat, I was able to gasp. I felt like it was on purpose, for the beast seemed to buck in a way to hear the sound of my breath abruptly cut off by the invasion of his cock each time.

"Glhh... Glrh... Nglr... Hngh!... Olgh!... Glrhg!" He must have enjoyed every second of hearing his cock disrupt my sounds of struggle each time he penetrated my windpipe, because he started panting like a pup and continued the mounting of my mouth in a rhythm I could only describe as determined.

I didn't know how long I could hold out, but moments later, he snarled loudly and swiftly rested his torso against my back and lifted himself up onto his hind feet. His massive arms hugged around my belly, locking me in place beneath him. Leaning forward for his leverage, the Glawackus shoved all seven inches of his bulky erection into my willing mouth, holding it in place while I trembled for breath. His canine panting sounded more like huffing and a moment later he hammered me swiftly with animalistic force. For every second I could conceivably count, the warg's sexual rod was rammed past my lips at least four times.

My sounds of protesting and drawing in breath were no longer on the table as his twisted phallus pumped a few inches in and out upon his furious rhythm. Forceful slaps of his lower abdomen hit my forehead and his tight, nude testicles beat against my chin. Strong huffs unfurled from his wolfish snout, and I had a stronger feeling from the corner of the spring opposite of us that someone was watching us.

I couldn't see anything beyond the Glawackus' flexing abdomen but it was there in the background, breaking my concentration to not pass out from the lack of breath. The sense that we were not alone and that an entity was taking great pleasure in observing a tiny naked girl down on all fours being face-fucked by a monster.

I coughed and spit out a mouthful of drool over the double muscled member of my animal companion, gasping and whimpering between the sounds of wet gurgling in my choking esophagus. The beast was now moving his hips in a way to pull himself out from tip to base with my lips touching the fur of his sheath each time, never faltering in his momentum.