The Glawackus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four Months Later

Since that first weekend of my summer break, I hadn't returned to the cave, and I didn't hear the call of the beast. Part of me hoped to hear him, keeping my window open at night as much as possible so that I didn't miss a single night where it could howl to call me back. The summer passed by in a blink, and I enjoyed all of Connecticut that I could up to the last day when the sold panel was posted on the 'For Sale' sign and I climbed into the third vehicle that would follow the moving trucks. We had to get three smaller trucks, since the semi wouldn't be able to fit up the winding paths of the bluff.

I looked over at the house one last time, and then the hill to the southwest. I felt a pang of desire in my chest to revisit one more time, but there wasn't a howl to call me back or keep me from leaving. So, when we arrived in sunny California almost three days later, I pulled into the long driveway of the ranch house that my parents purchased in another valley.

Turns out, my father's hunch on investing in Google turned a pretty profit for him. We were able to double the amount of acreage we owned and the first thing I wanted to do was hike once we were settled in.

I read up on the wildlife and planned accordingly. The same kind of dangerous animals existed in Cali that were found in New England. Except that there were earthquakes and winter wasn't a thing, so there was a larger list of the dangerous types year round. I walked up the bluffs that were behind our house and followed my compass when I could no longer see the property from where I was.

I stopped to take a drink from my water bottle, when I heard a familiar howl that filled the path ahead of me. My heart fluttered, and a surge of heat pooled down to the floor of my pelvis. I closed the cap on my drinking bottle and rushed through the trees, trying to keep my focus on the direction that was the source of the howl. A few hundred yards away, I spotted it. The entrance looked like it belonged to a bear cave, but I hoped deep down that the howling was exactly what I thought I would find.

Hurriedly, I climbed up the steep hill that it was centered within, and having a new lantern that was twice as large as my last one, it emanated more light into the entrance of the cave. As I walked inside, an earthy musk filled my nose that I recognized, and I was instantly aroused. My breathing was heavy and I walked toward the smell of moisture to find a similar looking alcove, where the spring seemed to flow upward from the ground and bubbled in itself. The size of the pool was the same and I even felt the same Eldritch energy that surrounded me once before.

I had hours to spare before my parents would wonder where I was, and I let out a low and matched howl from what I had heard. I made quick work of removing all of my clothing and then I patiently waited as long as it would take for the beast to arrive, leaving my lantern mounted by the entrance. I concentrated on the spring and let myself fall into a trance.

It didn't take very long before I could hear purring and see movement cut through the light from my lantern. I smiled and turned toward the direction of the alcove entrance to see my Glawackus arriving at my call.

"Hello, my lonely beast," I said in a sultry tone, laying down against the rough cave floor and spreading my thighs as he stalked toward me.