The Glawackus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something large and bulbous was spreading the sheath, splitting open like the rind of an orange and pushing toward my lips. When I opened my teary eyes, what little I could see from the creature's motions was that he had a pale cone-like knot covered in thick, purple veins that was trying to force its way in as it was swelling. It was growing as large as a cue ball, and I was thankful that the beast's knot had spread so quickly that I thought he would be unable to penetrate that bundle of nerves past my jaw.

How wrong I was. I didn't count on him being so persistent, and even as close as he was to cumming by the way his spine trembled, he slowed his motions down and held himself into my throat. Urging his shaking haunches forward in sharp, collective rushes that persistently pushed that knot past my teeth, my head was dipping back each time in resistance. My hands lifted to his lower abdomen to push him away, and quickly he seized my wrists and pinned them in his left hand.

His right hand reached under and cleverly craned my neck, tilting my head up to align my mouth and throat in a perfect line. The Glawackus' knot squeezed beyond my painfully stretched out lips into a single pink line that enveloped his veiny bulb and sorely closed around it, pushing my tongue down and cheeks out as visible bulges on my face and chin. His girth filled my throat and pushed the muscles of my neck out in a clear outline. I struggled beneath him, rattling from my belly to my shoulders while he relished in the feel of being buried in my mouth.

Moments later, a series of howls that sounded like that of a grizzled werewolf erupted from the open maw of the beast while his twisted tube remained lodged down my constricted windpipe. His tip burst hot rivers of seed down into my belly and I heaved in reflex, needing to breathe as soon as he would allow me. My lips were sealed around his thick sexual bulb, and even with the rush of his milky ejaculation bursting into me, my head was being jerked roughly each time his lower half was seizing.

I could hear my heart throbbing in my ears, my body was giving up its fight, and the panic of my survival mechanism wanted to pull away from the iron grasp of this beast so that I could breathe. As I was about to pass out from the lack of breath, with my wide eyes crossing and rolling up under my heavy, crying eyelids, the beast's hips stopped spasming.

He pulled himself away from me in such an abrupt manner that once his deflating knot departed, I heaved a life-saving wheeze sharply into my lungs and belly. From my agape mouth, I spilled drool and cum over my lower lip and chin, coughing harshly between each of my breaths. Relieving tears spilled from closed eyes, and I was glad that the act of pleasure of this beast was finished. My thoughts fearfully replayed the moment where I had been seconds away from losing consciousness in the foolish pursuit of giving head to the Glawackus.

Lesson learned.

It took a while to stop shaking, catch my breath, and center myself from the vertigo and disorientation I was feeling. When I was calmer and came to, the beast was on all fours in front of me, and his wilting member slowly slipped back into its furry sheath, with his testicles vanishing into a small pair of marbles behind a coat of fur. He licked my ruined mouth and lapped up all of the thick liquid that had spilled down my chin and neck. When I was adequately cleaned, he turned toward the entrance of the alcove and trotted out, leaving me alone.

I throbbed with arousal that wasn't going to easily fade away, and despite how rough it had been, I felt a cinch of pride swell up in my chest in the aftermath. Why did I feel this way after nearly losing consciousness from pleasuring a creature I had never encountered before?

I stood up and carefully walked along the thin edge to peer down the tunnel to see if I could follow the beast. The Glawackus wasn't anywhere to be seen. Wherever he went, he moved with a quickness to take him away as swiftly as he could carry himself. When I turned around to survey the hot spring, I bit my lower lip and decided that I didn't want to share this experience with anyone else. How could I?

How would I explain that I had encountered the mythical Glawackus and let it lick me to orgasm? How quickly would they react with disgust when I confessed to them that I wrapped my lips willingly around his knotty cock until he flooded my belly with semen? I wouldn't just lose my friends, my story would be immortalized with carnal shame and I would be ostracized from everyone. I had a once in a lifetime experience that I could never share with anybody, no matter how badly I wanted to tell someone about it.

I picked up my towel and wiped the sweat, sex, and mineral water from my body. I made sure every inch of me was bone dry before I put my clothes back on. I collected my water bottle and drank down the entire contents of it, feeling the thirst after his salty and earthy tasting cum was lingering over my tongue.

When I climbed up the cliff of the bluff and was back on the top of the hill that was about five hundred feet above the valley behind our house, I looked down at the cave. I realized that this creature and the spring had been this close to our property all this time, and I never pursued it before now.

I wondered if the beast would ever look forward to me coming back? I thought about whether it would get the urge and seek out my scent back to the house. It never had before, but it was only about half a mile away from the residence. If it had been a dream, I was beginning to regret that I didn't do more with the Glawackus.

By the time I was back in my house, it had been about three hours, all told, that I was gone. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge door. I lifted up the Brita pitcher and walked it over to my water bottle on the counter. I filled it up and twisted the cap back down on it. I turned on the faucet to refill the pitcher and placed both back into the fridge.

I thought about the Glawackus the way a girl normally did after she fucked a guy. Every detail of the creature's unusual figure. He was massive, soft, and his hunger for sexual pleasure was undeniably tapping into a primal instinct that I didn't know existed within me until now. I looked out over the patio of our secluded property and had thoughts about running naked through the woods. I thought about rolling around in tall grass and taking in all of the pleasures of nature around me. Eating honey fresh from the hives while the golden syrup oozed over my breasts. The soft and liquid tongue of the beast licking over my nipples while I spread myself beneath him.

The phone in the kitchen rang and startled me out of my hungering thoughts. Sighing in annoyance, I walked over to the phone and picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Hey Darian! I saw your parents driving out of town this morning! They drove by the breakfast place. Are they going on vacation or something?" Cassie. I really didn't want to talk to her right now while I was in a life transitioning thought process.

"Nah, my dad is going down to New York on business, and my mom has no choice but to fly out to Cali to handle an issue with the construction of our house over there." I explained.

"Nice! So you have the house to yourself for a few days, then?" I drew in a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"Yeah, but I'm not feeling really good today. I have a headache and I feel like I want to throw up, but I really don't want to. Y'know?"

"Aw, damn. I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over until you feel better?" she asked.

"Nah, I think it'll go away in a day or two. If I feel better by tomorrow, I'll call you."

"Alright. Drink some tea and try to get some sleep."

"Thanks, Cass. See ya."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and breathed a sigh of relief. I wouldn't have to deal with anybody, and mom didn't usually go shopping until Tuesday. I had a few days to myself to think about my experience and let it mull around in my thoughts. I made myself a better breakfast than coffee, and eventually went outside onto the patio and took a seat. I had my tank top on and my leggings. My shoes and socks were inside, since I didn't plan on going out into the yard for a while.

The phone rang about three hours later while I was getting some cleaning done after breakfast, and I talked to my mom for a good twenty minutes about all the things she was going to do while she was out in Cali. It was an opportunity to get shopping catalogs and choose the furniture for my bedroom so that it was furnished by the time we arrived. I told her that I took a nice walk around the property, having missed the feeling of exploring our backyard. She warned me to be careful around the cliffs and to try not to go into any caves that looked like they could collapse.

After assurance that I wouldn't, we hung up the phone and I made myself a light lunch, then took a shower to wash off the mineral water and any evidence of my sexual encounter with the Glawackus. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked downstairs into the living room ato watch some television. There wasn't much to see in the afternoon except for a few soap operas, Jerry Springer, Ricki Lake, and maybe a Lifetime Hallmark movie.

I didn't bother getting dressed since I had the house to myself and I wasn't expecting anyone to come over anytime soon. I curled up on our couch when the Sci-fi channel had the movie Species playing. Edited out of all the good parts and language, I felt exhausted from this morning's exercise and decided to watch the movie while parting my hair down the middle and working it into two French braids that I secured with small, black bands.

I laid down on my back, tucked a pillow under my neck and watched the movie while smoothing my hand comfortingly over my naked belly and chest. I squeezed the plush weight of each of my breasts absently, and yawned when the feeling of exhaustion took over me and I fell asleep.

I woke up sometime later when the channel was playing a scene that had a lot of loud battle sounds. I opened my eyes and looked around the living room before I sat up and yawned. The sun was already moving down past the west horizon and I was wondering what I wanted to have to eat for dinner.

I felt a hunger that not only twisted my stomach, but burned through my pelvis. I was thinking about the Glawackus. I could feel my nerves throbbing while I walked into the kitchen, having shed my towel and proceeded to walk around the house, doing everything without any apparel on. This was an advantage to not living in town and being an only child. I was taking a few bites of the grilled cheese sandwich I made and sat back down in the living room to watch Star Trek.

Faintly, I heard a noise that was coming from the back yard. I muted the television with the remote, and the same howling that I heard earlier when the Glawackus was creaming in my mouth was now loud and lonely through the trees leading to the southwest. I felt the hunger for food leave my body and the call stir up twisted and dark feelings within me that were Eldritch in nature.

My hungry beast called for me.

I set the plate down and turned off the TV. I ran upstairs with butterflies rolling through my stomach and opened the hallway closet. I plucked a sleeping bag and a fleece lined flannel blanket out of the camping gear. Some candles and a lighter were stuffed into the bed roll before I closed the door.

Walking into my room, I placed a robe around my body and secured it tight around my waist. I put on toe socks that were striped with white, black, and two shades of green and slid up over my knees. Putting my shoes on again and locking the heel in place, I hurried out the patio door while I still had a thin line of sunlight to help me find my way to the cave.

As the crickets chirped around me, and the temperature of the air was cooling down into the 40s, I thanked myself for not just walking out into the woods wearing absolutely nothing. I felt one with nature as the grass seemed to part for me while I walked to the southwest, and the forest did not stand in the way of the light that I needed to climb down the cliff.

I entered the cave and immediately moved to the right, welcoming the heat of the spring that kept the cave warm and inviting from the cold Connecticut air of the departing season. I walked over to the same spot that I had taken up and removed my shoes, but left my toe socks on. I needed more padding this time if I planned to answer the Glawackus' lonely howl.

I laid down the sleeping bag on the ground, and then unrolled the fleece blanket, placing it on top of the sleeping bag. I could barely feel the rough texture of the ground and that was the point. I pressed my lips together and wondered if I needed to call the beast to let him know I was here.

"Awoooo..." The sound I made tried to mimic the Glawackus, but not as loud as he likely had howled only half an hour ago, and I didn't want to grab the attention of any other creature. I headed back to the makeshift bed that I had made and took time to walk over to the other side of the crescent edge and set the candles down. With my lighter, I lit each wick that filled the alcove with warm light and each time the flame flickered, the water's reflective waves danced sensually on the ceiling.

I waited patiently, not certain if or when the beast would turn up, but my heart was pounding with excitement over the thought that it would answer my call. I felt like I was waiting forever, hearing the sound of the crickets outside chirping quicker as the air got colder. I mentally wished for him to arrive and sat up, thinking that perhaps I was hearing things earlier and the beast didn't call to me.

When I was about to give up, the light of my lantern that I left behind earlier was blocked out, and the Glawackus was in the entrance. I smiled, and at his arrival a demanding pulse throbbed through my clit.

"Hello, beast." I whispered. He stood at the entrance and was entirely silent. I didn't know if I had done something wrong, but I didn't let his lack of response dissuade me from being here. I sat up on my covered knees and loosened the tie that held my robe in place. I opened up the front and slid the robe off of my arms to drop it from my figure.

When the view of my nude body was well lit in the flames of the candles and the light from the lantern, the beast purred and padded over to me. I smiled at his approach, and sat down on my rear, keeping my legs shoulder length apart when he arrived. I scratched under his chin and he licked my face affectionately. I hummed a soft laugh and lied back on the comfort of the fleece when his tongue started to lap down my body. I spread my legs out at the knees and left him unhindered from dragging his tongue anywhere he wanted it to.

I watched him lick at my belly, and my hands slowly moved down my front and my fingers pulled my labia apart to reveal my clit and vaginal entrance. I was in heat, and the Glawackus could smell it. I had fire in my gaze and he rooted his snout back down into place and buried his tongue into my fire-hot chasm.

"Yesss..." I let go of my slit and laid my shoulders flat against the padded ground when he was firmly slurping between my thighs. I breathed heavily and swept my hands up to play with my chest that was wet from his tongue and closed my eyes. This fabled warg creature had possessed my mind and body to come to him when he beckoned me. My arousal belonged to him. I lifted my legs up on the balls of my feet, tensed the muscles of my calves and raised my hips toward the motions of his tongue, panting deeply while the tasting my sexual desire carried the strong and familiar ache that my womb.

"Yes.. Yes! (gasp) Good boy! Oh! Omigod! Mmmh! Hmmh! Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Ohhh! (gasp) Aaauuh!" My hand reached out and rubbed the fur between his ears while every stroke inside of me was raising my shaking body toward that powerful edge. I was thrusting my waist eagerly up against his carnal tongue, and every cry from my lips was louder and longer, rising deep from my belly.

I couldn't stop myself from wanting this. I loved my dark secret and enjoyed that I was going to spend the night with this creature. I went from fearing for my life to wondering if I could ever enjoy a normal existence if I left this place at the end of summer. It wasn't that I discovered the Glawackus, but that the beast had awakened me in ways that I didn't want to lose. I felt more like a woman that was desired with his tongue flickering inside of me than any other sexual encounter that I ever had in my young life.

"Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Auuuh! Aauuuuhhh! Auuuuhh Omigod!" Three orgasms in one night, and this one arrived so quickly and was so powerful that every nerve in my body was searing with pleasure while my figure snapped upon the padded floor. The Glawackus didn't tonguing every drop of liquid sex that spilled into his mouth. When I lost all tension in my body and collapsed, he pulled his tongue from my sopping cunt and sat down in front of me like he did once before.

I didn't move for minutes while I caught my breath. Once I could, I leaned up, shakily stabilizing myself on both hands until I was sitting up and wished I had brought my water bottle with me. I felt a thirst and licked my lips, looking down at his waist and seeing that twisted pillar of flesh completely freed from his sheath. I smiled and took another moment to prepare myself for the next act that I wanted from the beast.

I turned over onto my stomach, and then steadied myself on my hands and spread the stance of my bare thighs, with my back presented to him like a mink in heat. Unlike the stillness that he had when I pleasured him with my mouth, the Glawackus stalked me on all fours and approached my body, ready for mounting.

Similar to a domesticated wolf, he sniffed at my sex first, then settled onto the lower half of his hind legs when I felt his bulbous length nestled between my thin cheeks. He arched over the curve of my backside, hugged my middle and mounted me from behind, resting his furred chest across my spine. His entire body easily eclipsed my pale and small figure beneath his daunting form.

Without hesitation, his hips started to buck forward and his snake poked bluntly around my back end, rooting his stiff cock around all over the soft warmth of my feminine flesh and striking everywhere except my desired entrance. I moved my right hand down between my legs and took hold of the tip of his erection.

He started to hump my hand while I was steering it where it needed to go. As soon as the first connection of his prick probed into my entrance, I hardly had a chance to breathe before this dire sized monster sunk his pride into my depths.

"Aauh! Good boy!" I sucked in a sharp breath between my teeth in discomfort at the forceful penetration, but the beast didn't understand discomfort. He understood breeding, and his legs didn't move while his lower half was swiftly pounding his twisted cock deep into my wet and tight chasm. I whined and whimpered beneath his growling huffs, and the clench of his arms squeezed my ribcage, locking me in place for his unrelenting pace that rammed into me like I was a slave to his pleasure.

"Aa-a-a-a-ah! Mm-m-m-m-m-mh!" The rutting motion of our bodies was as one, and my moans were vibrating as they left my lips, affected by his hips rapidly slapping against my bare ass. Every limb of my locked figure was shaking from how urgently the Glawackus' efforts were to breed with me. My eyes closed, and the pleasure was growing as his twisting member swelled inside of me and filled my inner walls.

It. Was. Incredible.

I pushed my body back against his hammering pace, the striking of our genitals filled the air and sweat formed over the crevices of my body. The slapping sounds of his boner were wet as I was dripping onto the blanket beneath us. My labia hugged around his spiral muscled cock and he was groaning in his chest, not needing a moment to pause or adjust. I was the perfect size for his needs and I was going to let him use me like this all night.