The Glawackus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were closed and my body had adjusted to his fervent motions. I focused on the heavy breathing of his lungs, and the heat that fanned from his waist and blanketed over me. I barely made any sounds other than the occasional huff or hum when the building pleasure inside of me was cresting up.

I felt like a witch of the wild, and the air bloomed with the heaviness of dark energies that were being harvested from my willingness to pleasure a subversive creature that only existed to the outside world as a myth. That eerie presence of feeling watched tickled at the back of my mind, but this time I didn't care. Let the ethereal world witness my naked body being ruined by a supernatural mutt. I hoped that my time here carried on with this kind of pleasure all night long.

The candles flickered when a breeze occasionally passed into the alcove from the tunnel while the Glawackus was breeding me. It was welcomed against my sweaty and burning skin, trying to hold out on my shaking limbs for this beast's single track mind at this moment.

A growl erupted from his maw and it startled me. He stopped his breeding bucking completely and I panted in the respite, wondering what was happening. His long arms reached forward and grabbed around my biceps, and then he hugged his arms around me to pin my arms under his. He raised up so that he was at an elevated angle and I was sitting on his cock. Another set of swift movements from his lower half lifted and hooked each of my legs over his large haunches, so that my thighs were spread and my feet were about a foot off the ground.

I thought it was so fucking hot that he was changing positions on me. I started thinking that he had intelligence and enjoyed a variation in the ways that we were going to fuck tonight.

Then, I felt it. A prick of pain and the heat surged up through my midsection. The hurt and discomfort grew together, and I looked past my thin figure to see what was happening. His knot. Another three inches invaded me and it felt virginal as he was forcing that textured bulb to stretch my labia. The tip of his cock touched and then pushed against my cervix and I was huffing and crying out in discomfort until he was completely nested in me. My lower lips wrapped around his knot when he was all the way in, and my thighs were shaking with the unsettling feeling of his foreign flesh locked inside of me.

Pinned against his chest, with my knees draped over his haunches, I was effectively sitting on a throne of fur that I could not escape. The beast pulled out, then started slowly pumping up into me from beneath and I felt every inch of his demanding knot painfully stretching my insides.

From his swollen spear pushing against my cervix to his ballooning knot spreading my entrance, I was unable to do anything except take this beast's massive cock. He held me prisoner in such a way that I couldn't put my legs down to climb off of him, and the strength of his arms hugged just above my elbows trapped my hands from pushing him off of me.

The intelligence of this beast was not something I expected. Even more, I didn't expect that he would buck up into me, ignoring every painful cry from my lips.

"OW! (gasp) AAOW! (gasp) OW! (gasp) Aaoow! (ggasp) Aaoow! (gasp) Ow, please! (gasp) Please stop!" I tried to reason with him, but the beast's slow and steady spearing into my sex was the only thing he was focused on. He was not bothered by my discomfort or painful cries. I offered him my body for his use this night, but I had forgotten about his knot. I didn't think about what it would do to my insides and now I was paying the price for my lewd sexual desires.

After minutes of being mounted slowly, the hurt that was virginal from my first time taking an animal knot had subsided. The touch of his spear had sometimes probed the opening of my womb and I felt nothing but his thick and entwined erection pleasuring me beyond this first time of accepting a beast's knot.

The sound that was passing my lips had changed, and the flush of my face burned with a thirst growing inside of me from this wicked warg that used my body as he saw fit. There had to be intelligence, or at least wisdom to this creature, because once the Glawackus heard my moaning change, the pace of his rhythm picked up and his motions rammed up into me with a finality that jarred my body each time.

"Oh! (gasp) Oh, good boy! (gasp) Aah! (gasp) Aah! (gasp) Ah yes! (gasp) Oh yes!" I was back to being the bird that didn't need to be caged. His full length and bulbous knot slipped in and out of me, rooting his tip against my womb and I rested my head against his hot and plush chest. His maw opened and now the Glawackus was panting just like a canine, huffing the moist heat between us that smelled of sex and his earthy musk. I didn't know how much time was passing, but I didn't care. The cave was dark, far from any touch of nature that could count time or measure the moments I was enjoying with this horny beast as my company for the night.

I felt like I had been moaning and gasping for close to an hour when the beast's hunger was reaching his edge. I could hear his growling growing desperate within his panting maw. His lancing motions were quicker and sharper, bouncing my legs clad in those knee high socks, and jolting my breasts sharply at the rigid points of my nipples. My body was hot and slippery with sweat, but his thick fur was like velcro, holding me firm in place for those final motions he speared up into me as the sounds of my pleasure were shouted into the alcove and echoed into the tunnel behind us.

A final thrust buried his knot into me, his tip aimed into my womb, and the howls were long and guttural from his mouth as he exploded inside of me. I could feel his hard knot pulsing inside of my entrance, fluttering my muscles while he filled my crevice until his seed threatened to out around his knot.

Every twitch of his body spit another thick rope of cum into my womb, and he collapsed onto the padded floor on his side, taking me with him. He tucked his haunches up, which lifted my legs to my chest and secured his knot from slipping out while he seized and sprayed into me.

He purred and growled, panting and licking at my face, keeping his iron grasp around my tiny body that wouldn't be seen by anyone as his back was to the entrance. I didn't know how long we would be knotted like this. I worried that he wouldn't be able to slide out of me at all, and that I would be trapped like this until his mood had passed. I couldn't deny that the feeling of being an object of a creature's breeding filled me with a sense of accomplishment. I stirred this beast awake and satisfied his primal need to procreate with me.

Could I get pregnant from this? I wasn't sure if any success could naturally occur. I didn't wish to pay it any mind at this moment. I nuzzled under his chin and hummed softly. His knot still hadn't stopped squirting, and his maw was still open, panting to calm the heat of his body in more ways than one. I was already recovered from our animalistic intimacy, waiting for his finish to come to an end.

The soft licking of his tongue was sensitive against my neck at first, until it became a comfort that was slowly seducing me into a relaxing sleep. I drew in a deep breath of the moist sexual air, and the warmth that surrounded me put me to sleep moments later.

I don't know how much time had passed, but I was awakened by the feeling of discomfort as the Glawackus freed himself from my tight pussy and whimpered on his way out. He released my arms and I rolled out onto the floor with a sigh of relief. A flood of his semen flowed out of my sex like a river and onto the blanket, coating every fold of my abused slit. It was a strange sensation that I had never felt before, and I smiled at the feeling.

The Glawackus honored me once more with the same courtesy of lapping at my sex to clean it adequately. I moaned and hummed, raising my lower half onto my spread knees to let him drink of our sexual juices. Eventually, his licking was happening so much that I turned over onto my back and spread my legs open for him. I was so sensitive that it hurt when his tongue passed over my clit, and every nerve was singing in both pain and pleasure while he lapped deeply to clean up his mess.

I looked over at his dripping member and smiled wickedly. Sitting up, my body wobbled while I turned myself so that I was laying next to him. He watched me scoot into his frame on my side, and align our hips with each other's faces. My hand reached up and held the sheath while I leaned into his groin. I put him into my mouth and my cheeks collapsed around his softening member, milking him past my teeth and rubbing my tongue over those soaked overlapping ridges.

He looked away and went down on me, resuming the lapping of my depths and I moaned around his member. My mouth continued to suck and slurp away every remnant of our sexual encounter that was coating his cock. My lips were wet, my jaw moved to take in as much of him as I could between the deep lapping of his tongue that was exploring my stretched cunt.

It wasn't about arousal, and once he had been sucked clean, I pulled him from my mouth with a satisfying pop and he lifted his head away from my sex. I curled up onto the blanket and pulled it over me, positioning myself over my sleeping bag, feeling divine exhaustion from this primordial beast that I drifted quickly to sleep.

I managed between two to three hours of rest, and I could hear crickets still chirping when an unusual movement was waking me up. My blanket was being tugged away from my nude body, and I opened my eyes to see what was happening. The Glawackus was panting excitedly from his maw and his cock was already unsheathed and waiting for me to fully awaken.

"Again?" I said tiredly, surprised by the virility of this creature. I was too tired to roll over onto my knees and let him mount me. Instead, I slid myself under his frame and draped my knees over his haunches. This raised my lower body off the floor and flattened my shoulders against the blanket. I yawned softly and he leaned over me, which put my feet directly up into the air. I reached between us and pushed his aching tip toward my sex and he thrust down into me without hesitation.

"Ah! Good boy!" I panted and raised my arms up over my head, submitting to this beast for a third time today. His front taloned hands clutched around my waist, his fur was standing up on end and his poofy tail curved up. Without delay his hips dropped down rapidly between my spread thighs, clapping our naked flesh together.

My ass bounced up and down from the ground repeatedly under each power drop that sent his swollen wand into my soaking depths. I moaned sharply and jolted beneath him with my sock-clad feet rocking back and forth in the air above him while he fucked me with a grisly pace. His tongue lapped repeatedly at my face and eventually found its way to sweeping inside of my mouth while it was agape from panting.

He continued to hammer his waist down into my tiny body, flexing my groin, and pushing the muscles of my lower belly upward every time he was all the way inside of me. The beast bore down on my frail pelvis, and the candles I lit at the beginning of our night were already halfway melted and spilling out onto the floor.

The loud bucking between his pelvis and my thighs carried an echo from the alcove. My moaning was absorbed by his thick tongue thrusting past my teeth, and I could tell that his knot was sliding out from his sheath when it slapped at my slit. He snarled and lifted his tongue from my mouth.

I panted deeply when he forcefully breached my depths and willed his knot to split my sex once more. This time, there was mild pain before the heat of his full union inside of me had passed, and he didn't move until my lower body had stopped aching from the discomfort. When I was certain that I was ready, I wrapped my legs around his back and hooked my ankles together.

When I submitted myself to him, I knew he understood that I belonged to him. He growled, moved his arms out from under me and grabbed my clothed ankles, pushing them down near my head.

Once I was folded in half beneath him, the Glawackus lifted his hips up until sounds of suction and a wet hollow release followed him pulling his knot out of my soaking hole. Without missing a motion, the Glawackus dropped down into me like a well-oiled piston from tip to knot. I wasn't silent this time.

"Aaauugh! (gasp) Oh God! (gasp) Oh fuck! (gasp) Omigod! (gasp) Yes! (gasp) Yes, fuck me! (gasp) Fuck me!" I howled repeatedly into the alcove and gripped at the fur on his back to hold him to me. I loved this position. Every muscle of his dire form was motionless, save for his pelvis that slammed down into my stretched hole. The wet sloshing of friction between his manhood and my chasm rained our sexual juices all over the blanket beneath us.

It felt like each time his cock was in one of my holes, he was lasting longer. This time was no exception, and after what felt like close to two hours of being mounted and howling in pleasure, I was feeling pain in my back, and my voice was dry and cracked, unable to moan. My body was shaking constantly from another orgasm that he had drawn out of me, and my legs were now freely jostling above his mounting hips when it suited him to secure my body in his breeding grasp.

Despite all of that, the beast was tireless in his stamina, and his beady eyes didn't lead me to think that he cared that I was exhausted. He continued mindlessly toward one goal that was part of his instincts, and breeding me meant that he decided when we were done.

My desire to be humped all night by this mythical beast was a reality, but one that was wearing me down quicker than I thought it would. Like with the oral sex, I thought one time of mounting me would be enough and the Glawackus would run off into the night, abandoning me with my seed-filled womb. How wrong I was with all of my assumptions of this beast on this day.

There was hardly anymore wetness spurting out from the abrupt clashing of our sexes when his breathing changed and a growl edged on that familiar desperation. His knot hardened and buried into me a final time, spilling all of his life-bearing liquid into the depths of my birthing chalice while he howled like an alpha werewolf. Like before, my legs were dead weight hanging off of his haunches, and his groin was pressed against my pelvis so that he was cupped over my sex.

Every flex of his lower muscles was a pulse of fluid added to the reservoir that he was filling. My toes were numb, my back was sore, and my cervix and thighs were surely going to be bruised after tonight.

An hour longer and I could hear birds chirping, less crickets singing, and the Glawackus' knot was still quivering inside of me. The beast never stopped gently rocking our lower halves back and forth intimately to milk every last drop of cum from his flexing testicles.

The Glawackus yawned with his large maw and eventually, he slipped away from my depths, letting the remnants spill beneath me and pool out onto the blanket. My motionless body was left to lay flat against my camping bed. He lapped a few times at my clit, but I no energy left to respond. I didn't even open my eyes and I focused on the sound of my heavy breathing and pounding heart after I had been thoroughly used by this animal.

When he finally left me alone, I sighed in relief and didn't want to move. I barely slid my eyes open to gaze up at the wet ceiling, watching the ripples from the water dance from multiple light sources while I absorbed just how sore and tired I felt. It was probably around four in the morning, and I closed my eyes once more just so that I could take a genuine rest.

I didn't know what time it was when I woke up, but when I did, my body was still sore all over and thankfully, with some deep sleep, I thought to move over to the hot spring and dropped myself into its heated waters. I felt like I was being healed while I was submerged in the pond. A few seconds passed, and before I could come up for air, there were strong and directional currents that were circling around me like there was a sentient life form that I couldn't see in the water with me.

My arms and legs were stretched out in the pool against my will and I couldn't move. Panic filled me as I was trapped a foot beneath the surface, and a concentrated stream of water within the spring shot straight into my sex. The pool was clouding from the amount of seed that was flushed from my womb. I didn't know what was happening, but I tried to pull my arms and feet back into my control, only to feel like they had been chained in place and I screamed into the pond's depths, watching the bubbles rise and break on the surface so close and yet out of reach.

The reality of drowning was a fear in my mind and I thrashed for my freedom. A few seconds later, my limbs were released by that unknown force and I broke the surface of the water, gasping for air. I climbed out of the pool and adrenaline fueled my pounding heart as I scrambled to the corner of the crescent circle I was resting in and looked at the murky pool.

As I watched it flow, the seed that was forced out of me by the current was dissolving until the water was clear, flowing as discreetly as it had before I dropped in. I calmed myself down, trying to rationalize what I experienced. Did the naughtiness that had filled my mind been brought to me by an entity that was in this mineral water? Was the beast called here by me or by an ethereal presence? I had so many questions now about this place that my parents warned me to never travel.

I knew that subversive creatures and demons existed in the New England colonies in myth and story, but I didn't think those stories were real until now. I squeezed out as much water from my hair as I could manage and I didn't know how I was going to be able to walk back to the house with how sore I had been, and then it occurred to me that I didn't feel sore anymore.

I blinked and looked down between my thighs, and the bruising that had formed from that last pounding I took from the Glawackus was gone. My cervix wasn't sore, and the muscles surrounding it didn't feel weak. My vaginal entrance felt as though it was as tight as it was when I was a virgin. I stood up and stretched, and my spine did not feel achy. I looked down to the spring and wondered if it was all connected? Why not? The beast didn't make his presence known until I was in the water.

He lapped at the water like he enjoyed its taste on my skin. The Glawackus made his home on the other end of the tunnel, but no one could go where the Glawackus slept. I had more questions that I wanted answered, and the conclusions I was making probably didn't make any sense at all. Just things I rationalized to myself, with a bit of spookiness around things I could not explain.

I blew out the candles and collected them from the floor, dipping them into the water to be sure their wicks were extinguished and rolled them into the fleece. I rolled up my sleeping bag and placed my robe and shoes back onto my person. My socks were soaked, but there wasn't anything I could do about that.

As I returned from the half mile journey from the cave to the house, I felt relief from the sun around me. The warmth of the day picked up, and I cherished the wild life singing and moving all around me. The experience of last night was not a blight on my body, and I felt like I got my darkest fantasy fulfilled by that cave and I was grateful.

I couldn't go back to regular men, and why would I need to? My parents would be thrilled if I didn't become a teen mother, and now the idea of meeting up with my lonely beast if ever he felt the desire to take me like that again would be a visit that I would frequent as much as he wanted this summer.