The Glory Hole Pt. 03

Story Info
More guy's more cocks to suck.
1.8k words
4.63
7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my bench and sat till the next guy might come by. A group of guys came up, four of them. They were cocky, kind of arrogant, I knew I would have to suck all of them, they went in the bathroom and called for someone to suck their cocks.

I got up and walked into the bathroom, they all looked at me, kind of gave me this look of who the fuck was I and what the hell did I want.

"You guys looking for trouble, or maybe something else."

"Why are you the cocksucker in this glory hole?"

"I certainly am, and I am told one of the best cocksuckers in this city, so pull it out and let me see if I can make you cum Son, don't be shy I suck them all big or small."

I had never seen a young man turn so red in my entire lifetime, he was at a loss for words. I reached over and felt his bulge in his jeans.

"Son, you seem to have a decent sized cock pull it out and show us."

He wanted out now, he was no longer in control of the situation.

"Any of you three want a go at letting me suck your cocks?"

The one guy unzips and pulls out this beautiful cock, cut with a huge mushroom head on it, I drop to my knees and hold in in my hand. His cock is pouring out precum, I lean in and lick it off the piss slit. He moans and grabs my head and pulls me in to his cock, I slowly take it to the base.

"Holy fuck he doesn't even choke or gag, my girl says it's too big and hurts her mouth, makes her want to vomit, wah wah wah."

He holds my head in his hands and feeds me his big-headed tool, I fondle his balls as I slurp on his cock. The two other guys pull theirs out and start stroking, I pull off long enough to tell them to slow down I want to work for their loads.

Mushroom dick shoots his load and pulls out, one of the others shoves his in trying to choke me, he has a nice cock I would say about seven by five, uncut with a long foreskin. I just find him too aggressive, I pull back and slow him down, I slide my tongue under his hood, and he leans his head back and wails out.

"Fuck that feels so good, Please don't stop."

I tickle his knob with my tongue, then I take his cock to the base, I suck down and his cock shoots five full streams of cum inside my mouth. The taste is incredible, I want more and more from him, I lick him clean, and he slowly pulls out.

The third guy is more shy, not so aggressive, his cock I would say like the last guy seven by five, cut with a smaller knob. His precum is so yummy, I lick him clean and milk his cock for more. I swallow his cock to the base, and he quickly shoots his load inside my mouth and throat. He pulls out once I have him cleaned up.

The fourth guy is reluctant to let me suck him, shy nervous, worried about his size possibly. I ask if he would prefer to be in a stall just him and I. He shakes his head yes, we take the last stall and I get on my knees.

He stands with his back on the stall door, he is red faced and nervous, I reach in and place my hand on his crotch. He smiles and doesn't move, I move in closer to him, I unbuckle then unzip him. He looks terrified, I peel his jeans down and he is so shy.

The guy has a massive bush untrimmed, and his cock is soft, I slide his underwear down and run my hands up his thighs. He nervously smiles at me, I lean in and lick the shaft of his cock for him.

"Please stop, don't make me do this please."

"Son I am not making you do anything here, you can leave at any time."

He starts to tear up, I stand in front of him and look him in the eyes.

"What's going on here Son?"

"I'm not gay, I don't want this, I like women, I don't want to be gay or bi."

I smile at him he kind of calms down.

"Two ways we can do this Son, you can tell your buddy's I gave you a great blow job and leave, or you can shut your eyes and pretend I am the most beautiful woman in the world who is feasting on your magnificent cock."

He stares at me, I knew he preferred the latter of these two choices.

"Shall we try again?"

He shook his head yes.

"Close your eyes, do you see her? Is she not the most perfect woman in the entire world?"

His cock started to grow, I placed my hand on the side of his face, such a handsome young man. My hand went down his chest to his magnificent cock. I got down on my knees and licked his cock head, he laced his hands behind his head and moaned.

"Oh, Baby yes please suck my cock for me Jennifer."

I took his cock inside my mouth, I sucked I slurped, I worked his cock till he shouted out her name once again. What I did not know is that Jennifer was one of the other guy's girlfriends, the one who did not like giving him head, and yes, he had heard what this guy had screamed out.

I cleaned him up then put his equipment back into his trousers, zipped him up then stood up. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Best fucking blow job ever man, can't wait to come back."

He walked out his friend asking why he had called out his girlfriend's name, he told him it was the first name he could think of his friend told him he could have her he no longer needed her he had this place now. They left and I cleaned up, I got my lunch and went back to my bench, a homeless guy came up and sat beside me.

"Hey man want a sandwich, how about a cup of coffee?"

"Hell, yeah man sounds great."

I poured him a cup and gave him my lunch, I was pretty full on all the cum I had swallowed anyways. He and I talked he was a really nice guy who was well informed and well educated by the knowledge he had.

We sat and talked he ate, and we drank our coffee's it really was a beautiful day out. I sat there looking at this man he really was a handsome man. He needed a shower and a shave, his clothes a good wash and a good night's sleep by the looks of it. We talked for some time, he had nowhere else to be, so he was content to sit and talk with me.

A guy came up and was doing the look to see if anyone saw him going into the glory hole, he had on a hoodie and a mask to cover his face. I excused myself and went into the shed, locked the door and went to the hole. He was in there standing back looking at the hole, I slid my fingers in to show I wanted him to put his cock in.

He walked up and unzipped, he pulled out his cock, a very nice one in fact, had to be eight by six, with a huge foreskin. I took it in hand and held it, leaned in and licked it all over, he moaned he groaned, I took his cock inside my mouth. Damn he was big, and so much precum under the hood, I licked him clean it gave me the lube to slide his cock down my throat.

He fucked that wall and my mouth till he was ready to shoot me with his massive load. I swallowed every drop he fed me, I guess I really was a cum whore. He zipped up and stood there for a moment, he looked at the hole and said I really should look at enlarging the hole so he could fuck my face better next time.

I too was thinking I should really make the hole bigger, I wanted more access to their cocks, balls and be able for them to pull my hair to fuck my face harder. I would make the hole bigger and put a trap door on my side I could close so they could not peek in.

I went back out, my homeless friend was still there, he and I had another cup of coffee, he looks at me and smiles.

"So, you're the cocksucker they all talk about on that chat site."

I laughed even he knew about my gloryhole and that I was the cocksucker behind it.

"Yes, that is me, I'm the cocksucker behind the hole, I really need to make it bigger, the hole is too small I want more access."

"I could take a look at it with you if you wanted."

"That would be great, come on I will clean this up and show you what I have in mind."

He and I went into the shed, he commented what a great set up I had here, we looked at the hole and he made some suggestions. I had the hinges and a piece of plywood I could use for a door, all I needed was a jigsaw and I had one at home.

I would bring it tomorrow and cut the hole bigger, he and I sat and talked some more, a guy came in the bathroom and came to the stall. He pulled out his cock and shoved it thru, I got up and, on my knees, I took his cock in my mouth and swallowed him to the base.

I worked his cock till he was moaning, and his hips were pounding the hole, he pulled out before he came and asked if he could cum in my mouth. I desperately yelled yes, then he shoved his cock back in and flooded me.

I licked him clean and swallowed every drop, I forgot my homeless friend was there watching, clearly his cock was much larger, snaking down his trousers. I turned towards him on my knees him seated, I ran my hand over his trouser covered cock.

"Sorry Man can't let you suck my cock, I am in need of a shower before I can let anyone even see my cock."

"Then come over to mine and clean yourself up, we can have a threesome with a guy who is coming over if he is into it, but I want to suck a load out of you first."

"Are you serious right now? I would love to be able to have a shower."

"So, let's go, let me lock all this up and we can be on our way."