All Comments on 'The Glory Hole Surprise'

by Everyday2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
purpledragonflypurpledragonflyover 10 years ago
eh

If the narrator is not so keen on having sex with a man, why didn't he ever say anything? And what kind of department store is so sleazy that they have a glory hole in their restroom?

Interesting idea, I definitely didn't see that twist coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Wow! I'm straight, but often wonder about trannies... If this happened to me, I'm not sure what I would think. I would probably have liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am straight also but i would probably do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great story and i would probably do the same thing

1mbibry1mbibryover 1 year ago

What a cute little story. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am straight but that was hot. I got pulled in and didn't see the plot twist. I would do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was searching for stories using the term Gloryhole, true story, and a slang word for female genitals (not sure what i am allowed to say in these comments).. I didn't like when it was a man but before and after that part it was so hot. I consider myself 100 percent straight but I guess I could be seduced. I would have wanted to push inside. So embarassingly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
New LINGERIE

With my new lingerie it was time to go out in public and show off.I went to the park at night thinking not many men would be out.Dresed in my new corset thong stockings heels shory skirt and sheer blouse full make up and red lips i was hot.But i had to sit down as walking in 6'' platform heels hurt my feet.Sitting two men sat down next to me and started to feel me up.Be for long my skirt was off as wes my thong.Replced with a hard cock in my ass and one in my mouth.That started a long nnight of fucking and sucking cocks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, I'm so blown away that you enjoyed our little restroom encounter but you were not exactly clear about a couple of details, but I can understand since you had a limited point of view. The fact of the matter is that hot little blonde was really a girl. But she was not alone in the stall, I know because I was with her. I'm her bisexual bf or fuckbuddy at least. You are not the only one who has been the unknowing participant in our perverted escapades. She has a particular fascination with sex in public places and loves to see me suck and fuck other men while she watches. Truly it was her who was jerking you off at first. But after that it was us meaning you and I. I hope this this doesn't detract from the pleasure we shared, knowing you enjoyed it enough to share it with your story only makes the memory even hotter for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous