The Goa Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one second Pooja, I want to change my position a little. I feel like I'm falling asleep" Rina said.

Rina inches her way to her left and then sat down. Unbeknownst to Pooja, Rina had just sat down on a air jet. The bubbles of hair are now shooting up between her legs and were now just a few inches from her pussy and Rina could feel the ticking sensation her pussy increase. As she closed here eyes and lowered her head again, she slid forward and brought her pussy in the path of the bubbles.

The intensity surprised Rina because she suddenly got up in a splash.

Splash!

"What happened" Asked Pooja in a surprise. All the others in the tub were also looking at Rina in a concerned manner.

"Sorry, I slipped off my seat," lied Rina. She looked around and said aloud "I'm sorry".

Rina closed her eyes again, and inched her pussy back to the bubbles. She was prepared this time and as the air bubbles massager her pussy. She spread her legs as wide as she could and could feel her pussy lips open to the air jet. Rina tried to keep her face from reacting so that Pooja would suspect. She could feel the clit starting to respond and her pussy getting wet. She imagined her pussy juices being mixed in with the air bubbles and wondered if anyone would smell her sex. Rina could feel her pussy start to twitch and was fighting the urge to touch it with her fingers.

"The bubbles feel better if your use your fingers too" Whispered Pooja in Rina's ear.

Rina opened her eyes and saw Pooja smiling.

"I love doing that too whenever I can. Use your finger too and believe me you will love it." Pooja whispered.

Something about Pooja put Rina as ease and did as she was told. Rina started to rub her open slit with her right hand. She could feel the slippery wetness on her fingers in start contrast to the water. She could feel the hardness of her clit and her touches sent socks through the loins. Rina knew she could come very fast, and slid a finger in her pussy. Her finger parted her opening, welcoming it and her pussy was oozing wetness and Rina slipped another finger in.

Pooja continued to massage Rina's head. "Don't control your expressions," she whispered. "I'll make sure no one can see you."

Rina was extremely grateful to Pooja. She started rubbing her finger tips up and down her slit letting them work their magic. She slid her middle finger in her waiting hole and started rubbing her thumb on her now throbbing clit. Rina started rubbing her nipples with the other hand and wasn't surprised to find them hard. She gently started rolling and pinching them with her thumb and fingers while her other hand continued to play with her pussy. The air jet had her very aroused and Rina could feel the urgency in her groin. She slid another finger in her pussy and hooked her fingers in rubbing her g-spot. This always did it for Rina. She pressed hard on her spot and started rubbing her clit with the other hand. Within moments she was cumming in the water. Her body stiffened and she held her breath to avoid screaming.

Pooja looked at Rina and could not help but be aroused at her. She had been around a lot of women but Rina was the first Indian woman who was almost as sensuous as she was. She was trying hard to remain professional but Rina sensuality was really attracting to Pooja. Pooja was at crossroads and she did not how this evening would end. But hoped it would be a happy one for everyone.

"Thank you," said Rina after recovering. "It's almost like I needed that."

"It's our pleasure to serve you, Madam" Pooja whispered. "Now if you are ready, we can head over to the massage room for your full body aromatherapy oil massage."

Rina took a deep breath and waded to the steps of the tub. Pooja helped her out and wrapped her in a towel. They walked out of the hot tub room and Pooja lead her into a private massage room. This room was exquisitely decorated. The walls had soft colors and the lights were dim. There were several candles placed around the room and a music system with relaxation music CDs. Rina was expecting a massaging table, but instead found a very neatly set though elevated bed. Rina looked at Pooja questioningly.

"We find that our clients are most comfortable on a bed than a hard massage table. It's one of the luxuries we provide." Pooja replied.

"You know, coming to you seems to be the best decision I have made in a long time." Rina smiled.

"We are very happy you are enjoying your experience." Replied Pooja professionally. "I'm sure you will love the massage too."

"I'm sure I will."

Rina sat on the bed and waited for Pooja's instructions. Pooja turned on the music system and soothing sounds of nature filled the room. She dimmed the lights and also lit the aromatic candles for effect.

"Ready to start?" she asked.

"Sure. How do we start?"

"Most of our clients are foreigners and as you have seen today they prefer take off their clothes, then lie on the bed face down. I have some oil that doesn't stain, but the better oil does. Since this is your first experience, I leave the decision to you." Pooja said.

Rina thought for a minute and decided that since she was here for the full experience, she might as well do it the right way. She was not going to let her own inhibitions spoil the trip any more than it had already been. A minute later Rina lay on her stomach, naked, on clean white sheets. Then she heard Pooja rustling around and turned her head to look. What she saw surprised her.

Pooja was taking off all her clothes except for very lacy black bra and panties that you could see through. Noticing the look of surprise on Rina's face, she commented.

"Since our clients are naked, it puts them at ease if we are undressed also. This way they don't feel out of place. Is that Ok with you?"

"Sure, go ahead." Rina said. Rina was right; there was something very appealing about this woman. "By the way, you have a very nice figure."

"Thank you, madam."

"You can call me Rina. After being with me all day and seeing everything, and me seeing you like this, I don't think we have to be this formal." Rina smiled.

"Ok, Rina. Now just lie back and relax."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Pooja rubbed oil between her hands then put them on Rina's back, pressing lightly. Her hands had the lightest touch. She stroked Rina down to her bare butt and back up to her shoulders. Rina sunk her head deeper into the pillow. This felt wonderful!

Pooja worked on her back, usually with a feathery light touch, but sometimes she'd hit a spot and dig with her finger like she was making a hole in the ground to bury a seed in. This hurt Rina in a delightful way. After her back, Pooja moved to her legs, rubbing each one for minutes, the whole length from her ankle to within an inch of her pussy. Each time her hands moved up Rina wondered if she might touch her pussy by accident. Almost -- so very, very close -- but never quite. Rina surprised herself by hoping for the accident.

Pooja rubbed Rina's butt and the sensation was surprisingly very erotic. Rina began to speculate while Pooja moved down to feet. Everything Pooja did seemed calculated to turn Rina on, but she was a massage person. And Rina had never done anything with a woman.

"This feels so wonderful" Rina murmured.

Pooja switched to the other end of Rina. Sitting near her head, she pulled her arm into her lap. Rina left it completely limp. The smooth warmth of Pooja's legs excited Rina. Her arm prickled. Rina had fantasized about being with a woman before, and now Pooja who Rina didn't know at all seemed available and willing. But it had only been fantasies, and couldn't be sure Pooja wouldn't be shocked. It seemed like she wanted something like that, but how could Rina be sure? Rina also wasn't sure she was ready to finish what she felt like starting.

Perhaps it was the whole trip's frustrations, perhaps it was her anger at Vishal, perhaps it was that she was determined to enjoy herself, or perhaps it was that Pooja was arousing her. But in the midst of her massage, Rina touched Pooja's hip, rubbing her back a little, being friendly. Moving her hand down her thigh, Rina brought it back up to rub the inside of Pooja's leg just about her knee. Her legs spread apart for Rina, not a lot but enough to make Rina think she was on the right track.

"You can turn over whenever you're ready," Pooja said softly. Everything seemed very soft at that moment.

Rina rolled on to her back. Pooja climbed on to the massage table, kneeling above Rina. Rina admired her body but she was really drawn to the smile on her face. Pooja had really kind eyes. Rubbing more oil between her hands, she seemed to be pondering where to start and began at her ankles and worked her magic up her legs.

This time, as her hands moved up to frame her pussy, Rina could watch her face. She closed her eyes and began to fantasize about her fingers rubbing her clit and sliding into her. Perhaps something showed because the next time Pooja's hands moved up that far they brushed against Rina's pubic hair, sending a thrill through her body. She changed the massage subtly, too, so that on the down strokes she put her hands on the insides of her legs instead of rubbing the tops. Rina realized she was getting wet.

And if she knew it, Pooja knew it.

"Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Mm hmm," Rina said. She felt more liquidy than talkative.

"Let me know what else would feel good for you, Rina."

Rina really wanted her to make all the moves here. She didn't want to embarrass her or herself by asking for the wrong thing.

"I love how you're rubbing me," Rina mumbled ambiguously.

Pooja straddled her Rina's knees. On her next trip up with her hands, she didn't stop at Rina's waist but continued all the way to her breasts. Rina felt Pooja's bra covered nipples brush her legs as her hands began to knead her chest in a way she'd never felt before. She paid the most attention to the bottom part, below her nipples, her fingers tapping independently like she was playing a piano. She'd tap on her nipples a little, and then she'd sit back. Her hands slid down her body.

This wavy motion continued, hands moving up, each time a millimeter closer to her pussy, massaging her breasts, the moving back down and gaining another millimeter. The anticipation was killing Rina! She raised her leg a little to give her a little encouragement and she felt her Pooja's with her knee. Even with only a knee, Rina could tell Pooja was wet. She pushed back a tiny bit and Rina slid her knee side to side, not exactly sure who was rubbing who down there.

The next trip up she used her thumbs to rub the lips of Rina's pussy. Pooja's smile was enormous. Rina kept her eyes closed, afraid to risk looking.

Pooja seemed to notice that Rina kept her eyes closed and sensing her hesitation said. "Rina, I recommend that you use an eye wrap during the massage. It will help relive the redness of your eyes and relax and cool them."

Rina didn't know if this was actually part of the massage of if Pooja was just being intuitive but she didn't care. If Rina didn't see what was doing on, then she couldn't really be doing anything wrong.

"What ever you recommend, Pooja. You're doing a magical number on me. If it's not asking too much, your bra and panties are feeling a bit touch of my skin. Maybe it's the massage, but my skin is feeling very sensitive right now."

"Of course, I'll take care of it." Said Pooja. She placed a cool cloth on Rina's eyes that sent cool waves of relief to Rina's face. Rina then heard some familiar sounds and could tell that Pooja had taken off her bra and panties. Rina imagined Pooja's naked body and knew she was lovely.

Rina thought Pooja would keep rubbing her pussy, but instead she lay alongside Rina, her breasts touching Rina's, and she stroked Rina's face with her fingers. Rina put a hand over her breast, not really able to touch hers the same way she touched Rina because of how we were lying, but Pooja didn't seem to care. She let out a little sound from her throat that made Rina feel warm all over.

"Tell me," Pooja said into her ear.

Tell her what Rina thought?

"Everything feels so good," she said. "Your hands are so wonderful"

"Tell me," Pooja repeated, and nibbled Rina's earlobe. Rina mind couldn't fathom how good that little nibble felt. She knew she wanted her to do more.

"You've really got me turned on," Rina ventured. "Can you . . . play with my pussy again?"

Pooja's hand traced a wavy line down her front, circling each nipple, then moving lower. As slowly as her hand was moving, it got even slower as it got closer. At the top of Rina's pussy she put a finger on either side of her clit, not touching it directly. Rina could feel the pressure of her fingers squeezing and releasing.

Rina made some kind of loud sound, not a word, but some kind of cross between a moan and a grunt and a cry as a sensation like a tiny orgasm rushed into her groin.

"Ooommppphhhh!!!"

Pooja's lips sucked Rina's nipple into her mouth and Rina made the sound again, not as loud. Pooja licked around her nipple and continued to squeeze her clit through her pussy lips.

She whispered, "Would you like to take the special massage offer. Aryan is superb at relieving all types of stresses." Her mouth pulled Rina's other nipple inside.

Rina was in complete ecstasy now and knew she was not even thinking soundly. All she knew that she was floating on a bed of sexual bliss and didn't want to come done.

"Yes." she whispered. Then giving into a fantasy of hers she asked. "Can both of you touch me together?" Rina asked.

"Whatever you like." Whispered Pooja.

Rina heard the door open and someone walked in closing the door behind them. She guessed that must be Aryan. Pooja whispered something to him and one again Rina heard the rustling of clothes and she assumed that even Aryan was now naked. She could start to smell the sexual tension in the room. The relaxing music, the candles, and especially Pooja's fingers on her pussy had thrown any ounce of reason she had out the window. This was now only about her, her needs, her desires, and her pleasure.

Rina felt Pooja's mouth wrap around her nipple again while her hand were now caressing Rina's other breast. Rina had heard that women were more sensuous lovers than men, and she now believed it completely. Pooja wasn't just causing Rina's body pleasure, Pooja was making love to every inch of Rina's body and invigorating it in the process. Rina couldn't remember the last time she had felt this sexual and sexual at the same time.

Rina was lost in Pooja's touches when she felt a stronger pair of hands start to rub her thighs. Just the touch of an extra pair of hands made Rina realize the intensity of what she was about to do. Rather than being scared, she gave in to it and simply spread her legs wider. The she felt it. The first kiss on Aryans lips on her lips.

"Ohhh..." A moan escaped Rina's lips.

Aryan gently pressed his lips to Rina's pussy lips, mouthing gently at the entrance. His tongue lapping at the sweet tasting coating and delving at the promise of moisture gathering between Rina's widespread thighs. Rina moaned softly as Aryan spread the musky lips of her love nest to reveal the rosy bud of her clit, flickering his tongue across it as his finger slid into the warmth of her hole.

Pooja had stopped sucking on Rina's breasts and had moved to the other one. She used her hand on the one her mouth and just freed and she rolled the now hard nipple with her fingers. The combinations of pleasure on her nipples and her pussy were driving Rina's delirious. Pooja would gently nibble on the nipple causing sharp but pleasurable waves of pain. Rina stared arching her back a little to allow Pooja to suck more off her heaving breasts.

At the same time, Aryan slid another finger into her, finger fucking her with a gentle probing motion as he slid a third finger into the tight little carnation of her ass. His tongue moving rapidly over Rina's rock hard clit, nibbling and suckling at its plump juicy length as Rina moaned and gasped with pleasure.

"Oh God, I love this" Grunted Rina.

"Do you want to experience my body, Rina?" whispered Pooja.

"Yes" Rina said without hesitation.

She could feel Pooja move around her and then felt something very soft and fleshy yet with a very distinctly feminine odor touch her lips. Rina realized Pooja had just lowered her pussy onto Rina's mouth. This is a whole new experience for Rina, but one she was new very ready for. She kissed her lips and felt Pooja's essence on her lips. Rina licked her lips and savored the salty yes tangy tease of Pooja's pussy. She slid out her tongue and started to lick the wet folds letting more of Pooja's juices fall on her tongue.

Seeing this must had aroused Aryan more because he removed his fingers and slid his tongue into Rina's hole, tasting the slick juices that had gathered within her pussy, wiggling as deep as he could into the dark musky depths, his face buried in Rina's pussy.

"MMMph!" Responded Rina.

Rina's body rocked against the weight of Pooja's body, as she shuddered with the exquisite pleasure building in her loins, she had never been eaten so thoroughly or so expertly. Aryan was putting vishal to shal and she didn't think that was possible. She was also pushing her mouth into Pooja pussy, sucking on Pooja clit. Pooja was gently grinding her pussy onto Rina's tongue feeling her clit respond to Rina's sucking.

Aryan sucked harder on Rina's pussy, his tongue moving furiously across the hard clit as his fingers worked her hole deeply. He could feel Rina's muscles start to contract over his fingers as she verged on orgasm and he slid a third finger into her hole, stretching her open as he wiggled them deeply inside her.

Rina groaned then gasped loudly as she felt Aryan's fingers inside her, her body convulsing, pushing her hips forward as she reached her peak and climaxed heavily. She grabbed on to Pooja's thighs and pulled her deep into her mouth and she came and Aryan could feel the instant slickness inside Rina's swollen pussy, he removed her fingers and let her body relax and bask in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Rina now wanted more. She was stilling sucking on Pooja pussy and she wanted to taste her cum. She also wanted to be fucked! To be filled with Aryans manhood. She spread her legs wide and gently raised her hips up hoping to send Aryan the message. He was relived when her got it immediately and she felt him get between her legs and could feel him rubbing his cock up and down her now very slit.

"Oh Rina, you are so beautiful and I love the way you are making me feel." Encouraged Pooja.

Rina waited for the impending impaling of her pussy by Aryans manhood even though she was blindfolded, she closed her eyes and felt him open her up as he plunged deeper in deeper until he was completely in her. Rina was so aroused that she wrapped her legs around him wanting him to fill her completely. She could feel the heat of his cock and was loving every sensation. She was in complete lust!

Aryan started humping in and out. He was very hard and very horny. Rina was an extremely sexy woman and he had been hoping for this chance all day. Rina's pussy felt extremely hot as he fucked her. He wanted to start slow but Rina was very wet and her pussy was contracting to his every move.

Rina then lifted her feet off the bed and Aryan helped her placed them on his shoulders. She also raised her hands and was caressing Pooja's breasts. Through not as big as her own, she loved how Pooja's nipples felt on her fingers. She started pinching and tugging them, and rolling them with her fingers and thumb. Pooja responded by getting wetter and making grunting noises.

"Oh yes, that's the way Rina. I'm getting so close." Pooja groaned.