All Comments on 'The Goblin and The Paladin Ch. 03'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

Though, I was hoping it was Cockweasel to take the paladin's womanhood first - glad it was an orc. I was rooting for Cockweasel cumming in her but face-shot is more of a porno effect. Though, glad he had his way with the Mistress and was hoping that would've been done to the Sorceress in the first story. Hope Cockweasel has another shot at the paladin - this time, inside of her womanhood later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very fitting end. :D

I was a big fan of the original Cockweasel tales, as they were very original, clever, hilarious, not to mention extremely erotic. The only complaint I had about the original series was that Cockweasel never really sampled the lovely Lady Gwendolyn's luscious form. (Except for the end, I suppose.)

The sequel more than made up for this. I absolutely loved every naughty scene involving the beautiful, noble, and somewhat gullible paladin. Your imagination is absolutely astounding, as every lurid (and incredibly creative) situation Cockweasel managed to drag Gwendolyn through brought a smile to my lips. I can only hope that more tales of the beautiful buxom paladin and her horny goblin squire are in the works.

You are the master of erotic comedy. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a fun series

However, this one in particular could use a bit of editing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

really love this part ... but hopefully next time you'll adding some tittyfucking action .... goblin and orcs taking turns paladin's tits :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

This series could go on, and on, and on, but I'm going to guess you ended it just for now and not hopefully forever. I say that with hope because Cockweasle and his adventures with busty babes are just awesome! I absolutely love it.

Overall I am really a big fan of your sci-fi and fantasy stories. I hope you plan to continue Busty Space Pirates as well, or create a new sci-fi/fantasy story. You're the best George and there are only a few reasons I come to visit Literotica, and you have always been one of them.

Lich LordLich Lordover 14 years ago
Great!

This series could go on, and on, and on, but I'm going to guess you ended it just for now and not hopefully forever. I say that with hope because Cockweasle and his adventures with busty babes are just awesome! I absolutely love it.

Overall I am really a big fan of your sci-fi and fantasy stories. I hope you plan to continue Busty Space Pirates as well, or create a new sci-fi/fantasy story. You're the best George and there are only a few reasons I come to visit Literotica, and you have always been one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it coming!

Fantastic! You have the best fantasy stories on this site. Keep up the good work. Most importantly, continue with The Goblin and The Paladin!

seth_permseth_permover 14 years ago
Fabulous as ever

Great stuff once more: I really hope we see more of Cockweasel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rush much?

I have ready your first Cockweasel series and loved it. I was VERY happy to see the next one, and sat down to read it immediately. The buildup was tremendous, and the nervousness and possibilities in the Orc prison was priceless. However, I do think you rushed the ending. I had hopes for the spooning, If Cockweasel had been at her back, she could have woken up to a nice double entry, or the weasel could just have taken the opportunity to enter her ass and do her slowly. Even so, the blackmail idea had merit, but it did seem that you just went through the motions instead of playing it out more. The Lady seems more like a robot than anything, doing what she's told without question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Loved it from beginning to end. Please continue more of this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fabulous story

just another amazing story from george,the king of literotica.i have liked ur cockweasel series very much. your anna nicole smith's stories are also very good.please write more of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome Series..!!

Please do continue!! if you are able to.

If not, thanks for the adventure much appreciated.

darkendwooddarkendwoodover 14 years ago
Great

Freaking great! Keep them comming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iridium248iridium248about 14 years ago
Loved it!

I would RP as the paladiness- Or any women he encounters- anytime, just FYI. -_^

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeover 13 years ago
Awesome...

Truly epic.

I'd have liked a little more about the paladin's feelings about that last scene but aside from that...

Certainly five stars material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need Chapter 4

Can we have a chapter for Lady Gwendalyn, Cockweasel, and Kum Foulfang journey back to the city? Need more paladin fuck by her companions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Gwen!

There's something about the innocence of the lady that makes me want to see her taken by the goblin. Her slight naivety and desire to uphold some morals make it that much more erotic to me. I'd like to see one where Cockweasel convinces Gwen that having sex with him is in her best interest. A long subtle coercion that gets him to have her in every way, but through it all, she thinks its important for some reason; maybe a religious thing with her order or to save the world. I don't think anyone would write that kind of slow, subtle build-up like you can. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great one

really would like a 4th chapter about their trip back

ratorranceratorranceabout 13 years ago

Superb. Chapter 4 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

I read all three non stop. Excellent read... but we need MOAR!!! NAO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

just bought new shorts and have already cummed in them 3 times reading this hahah

BriefcaseRoninBriefcaseRoninalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I have to say, this is definitely my favorite of all the Cockweasel stories! The part with Gwen, Cockweasel, and Foulfang is just great. Maybe one day the Paladin will develop an appreciation for goblin? We can only hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

This is just great. Light hearted fantasy with some nice humiliation and NC play. Hope you write many more. If only Gwendalyn had spent a little more time as a slave in the Orc encampment it would have been even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Suggestions.

Hopefully, we'll see more action of the Goblin and the Orc with the voluptuous blonde. Perhaps you could add in the threat of Gwendalyn becoming pregnant with a halfling as another foreboding allure and risky possibility to increase arousal? Seeing as you mentioned a half-Orc in your previous series, and the Orc in the cave desired to mate (if we understood in the strictly reproductive sense rather than merely sexual) with her, it would be supporting the established continuity.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Morreeee

I want more Gwen and Foulfang and Cockweasel! This one is by far your best work. Maybe a dp with the orc and goblin hitting the paladin? Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Defintiely more !!!!

love this series , yup more threesomes with the Gwendalyn (my favourite character) a dp would be too hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Big Fan

Buddy I love these cockweasel stories, I wish you'd continue to write some more. It could be an endless series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another!!

I re-read these all the time! Please do another story where Foulfang and Cockweasel have their way with Lady Gwendalyn multiple times on their way back to town!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Thanks alot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First time here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous