The God Complex Ch. 04

Story Info
Nanos are working.
2.5k words
4.5
6.4k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers

Please read previous chapters else nothing will make sense.

No foul language in the comments.

Please enjoy. Kind regards, Dogfart11.

Robert Newton.

Robert was viewing the Harlot Mansion, with the plan to move in with his mum, Molly, and sister, Samantha, whom he both had an incestuous relationship with every night. Plus Lisa MacCall, and her teenage twins, Sarah and Louise.

The alien nanotechnology had helped seduce whoever he wished, and they worshipped him like some kind of sexual god. He had all of this power at his fingertips, he thought, as he was following Kimberly through the tour of the Mansion, and its lovely gardens, which had a small lake.

The whole place was covered in CCTV, which was streamed to a control room for the security team of the Mansion estate grounds. Robert's keen eyes were watching everything, including Kimberly's tight black dress, as she walked in front of him.

"So, that's the end of the viewing, Robert. Is there anything else you need or want?" She shyly smiled at him, as she grabbed her jacket and bag, then headed back towards her car. She slowly turned back round to face Robert.

"Could I interest you for dinner, maybe?" Acting coy, Robert had to be careful not to think about what he really wanted to do with her.

"Yeah, I would love that. We can catch up. So let me know if you wish to buy this property in a few days. And here, this is my personal mobile number; maybe give me a text later," she said, before she got in her car and drove off to Estate Agents.

Robert got in his car and drove for about an hour to get home. He turned into his cobbled driveway, and it was getting dark, but most of the lights were out. As he entered the house, he could smell the scent of pussy hitting his nose.

Opening his bedroom door, he saw his mum and Lisa lying on the bed, groping and sucking on each other's JJ-cup breasts, with Sarah and Louise between their legs, slowly licking juicy labia folds, sliding their tongues inside, lapping away like animals.

Both Sarah and Louise, each had a small butt plug inserted in their peachy bottom, swaying and twerking as their ginger locks swayed side to side, bobbing up and down between Molly's and Lisa's thighs, licking like their lives depended on it.

Lisa whispered in Molly's ear, as she licked her earlobe, "Mmm, Molly, you have lovely big breasts, I just want to suckle on your dusty nubs. And make you cum." She kneaded and played with her nipples, tracing a finger around her sensitive areolas.

Her other hand was on top of her daughter's fizzy ginger hair, pushing her face into her wet pussy, making her tingle and writhe, with incestuous pleasure surging through all of them; she grabbed the sheets of the bed. "Yes Louise, lick the pussy which birthed you, sweetie. Mommy loves you," just as Lisa squirted her love juice deep inside her daughter's mouth; Louise swallowed the lot. Molly had done the same with Sarah.

The two twins looked each other straight in the eyes, as they started to lick the juices off each other's face. Then they started to kiss each other openly, sliding their long, pink tongues dueling in their mouths, looking like no one was watching them.

Robert was enjoying the show from the crack in the door, watching with stern eyes... he opened the door and walked in. He could not believe his luck. He stood there silent, hidden in the dark corner of his room; however, someone was missing-- his sister, Samantha. She was sound asleep in her own room. He unzipped his jeans and let them fall on the bedroom floor, as he pulled his T-shirt off, revealing his muscular torso and rippling abs.

"So ladies, what's going on here?" He laughed.

The twins crawled off the bed, their pert, freckled breasts swinging under them, as they sat either side of Robert's long shaft; they kissed it up and down, taking turns on licking and drooling excessively on its mushroom head. They kissed each other on the lips, sharing his pre-cum with her sister.

Their mother, Lisa, came over and cradled his ball sack with her petite fingers; teasing it with a squeeze and kissing his balls, lightly tapping them with her long, red fingernails, making her lover, Robert, even more horny. The twins kept edging on his massive shaft.

"Mmmmm, going to explode. I'm coming," His mum, Molly, kneeled in front of him with the twins, all their faces squeezed together. He let streams of stringy, white cum fly all over their faces, up their noses, and in their hair and mouths, dripping off all their chins onto their breasts.

As they all started to lick Robert's salty cum off each other, their tongues lapped away in every orifice, wiggIing and withering. Total bliss was upon their faces, smeared with Robert's cum, as they swapped his sperm in each other's mouths, savoring the taste and incestuous pleasure licking their lips r and tongues.

Sucking on their own fingers, playing with each other's breasts like a scene from a bukkake porn movie. Robert knelt down behind one of the twins, sliding the butt plug which was her arse, and slipped his shaft deep inside her. Louise tilted her head to the side, her long, fizzy ginger hair waved side to side, covering her pale, freckled face in the throes of an almighty orgasm, surging between her cheeks, making her legs weak at the knees.

With his other hand between her twin sister Sarah's thighs, he flicked her clit, as she watched her sister do anal. That sight left her panting, turning her on, watching her sister defile herself in front of her. It should have turned her off, but she was so turned on, as both sisters came at the exact time.

"Mmm, Robbie you are just a stud muffin," they both said, panting, trying to catch a breath. Robert just smiled and lay between them, as they all fell fast asleep...

Billy Hardcastle.

Tabitha Hardcastle was sitting on the couch watching a movie on television. Her daughter Shawnee was out at a friend's house. Billy was out with Tommy, his best friend since they could walk, so she had the house to herself.

Dressed in her pink dressing gown, and totally naked underneath, she was feeling a bit horny, as her hand was between her thighs, toying with her pussy folds, sliding a finger in and out of her moist pussy. She was thinking of fucking her son's hard cock, while eating her own daughter's pussy.

Her other hand was teasing and kneading her breasts, pulling a nipple to her mouth to suckle on. She could not get the incestuous thoughts out of her brain, however hard she tried-- she was a whore for her own son, and she did not care.

Her auburn hair was messy, fanned over the couch pillow, her blue eyes glinting in the dark, as she toyed with herself, but she could not get herself off. She needed her son's cock deep inside her again. It had all started last weekend.

Since Billy had gotten his new headset, which seemed to alter reality in some kind of way, as it gave him powers that had allowed him to fuck his own mother and sister. And even the school librarian, Mrs. Gerpreet Singh. Which was great. But what was going to happen next?

Billy was in Tommy's room, watching some videos on YouTube about sexy girls dancing and kissing MILFs. "So Tommy, do you want to see what we can do with your mom and sister? Bet they will not be able to keep their hands off of each other," Billy said, with a silly smirk across his spotty face.

Tommy Richards just nodded, as he had been under Billy Hardcastle's influence for a couple of days now. He was a pliant minion of Billy; whatever Billy wanted, he would do without questions.

Billy's mind tingled, and the HUD button appeared in his mind's eye. With his thoughts, he tapped Mind Control. He saw a picture of Tommy's mum, Rosie. Her blonde hair with copper highlights was tied back in a tight ponytail, and her glinting-green eyes were staring at nothing, her eyes turned blank, in some kind of trance. She seemed to be in a daydream, thinking about her son's friend Billy, and of all the horny things she would teach him. She could not believe that she was thinking such sinful thoughts about her son's best friend, as she felt her body aching to be touched by Billy.

Nicki Richards, with her long brown hair, and her mum's ocean-blue eyes, was sitting opposite her mum, feeling the same; biting her pouting lip, staring at her mother. With pure lust behind her eyes, she slid a hand between her thighs, teasing herself, rubbing her pussy; then inside her jeans, pulling her pink panties to the side.

Aching to be touched by Billy, her brother's best friend. Both she and her mother Rosie were now being mind-controlled by Billy Hardcastle, do whatever he wished them to do. They knew they should not have feelings like this, but they could not resist its animalistic urges.

The Nanotechnology was overtaking their sexual urges. "Mum, I want to suckle on your breasts and fingerfuck the sweet pussy that birthed me," Nicki whispered in her mother's ear, as her hand spooned under her mum's lacy blue top, kneading and squeezing her huge JJ-cup breasts. She unclipped her mum's bra straps.

"Suckle on your mother's breasts, my dear daughter. Mmmmm."

Unleashing her heaving, jiggling breasts, swinging perfectly, the daughter pulled the lacy blue lace top off, and latched upon one of her mum's nipples, licking and drooling excessively on her dusty-pink areolas; they did not care who watched.

"Yes, mum, you have the nicest breasts, and nice, long, thick nipples for my tongue to slurp on."

Her tongue swirled around her mother's nipples, licking her nubs, making her mother writhe with incestuous pleasure, feeling it surge, giving her goosebumps, from the pleasure of her own daughter bringing her to an almighty orgasm. Her petite hands inside her mom's panties, teasing her clit with two blue-nail-painted fingers playing with her shaven pussy folds, sliding them in and out. Her mum clenched down tight on both her daughter's fingers.

"That's it, tease my pussy, the pussy which birthed you, sweetie." They could not believe what they where doing, but they carried on, regardless.

The Nanotechnology was taking over their minds, making them like mush, just thinking about their own mother-daughter sexual energy. They did not notice that Billy, and her son Tommy, were filming the whole event on their phones, from the shadows in the corner of the room. The guys were watching the show from a good vantage point. Then they heard the front door opening. It was Tommy's oldest sister, Trudy. What could they do now? She would surely catch them in the act...

Robert Newton.

He woke up beside Sarah and Louise, their fizzy ginger hair covering their freckles on their pale-skinned faces. Each twin had a hand on his large shaft. His mum and his sister Samantha, were sitting on either side of Lisa, sucking on her engorged, milky melon breasts.

The mother and daughter stopped sucking their neighbor's breasts, and led Lisa by the hand over to him. "Take Lisa. Breed her with your seed; we all want your children." Robert's face lit up with the thought. They would soon be moving to the Harlot Manor, where their secret family would live, feeding the Nanotechnology incestuous sexual energy.

"Samantha and I are pregnant with your children. Make Lisa and the twins pregnant, too. Then the Nanotechnology will be at full force," his mother, Molly, said softly, as she cupped her naked breasts for him.

"Yes," he muttered, as he took Lisa's hands and pulled her down underneath him. He straddled her naked thighs, his shaft deep inside her, overtaking her every sense with goosebumps.

With every thrust, she screamed, "Take me. Cum deep inside me. Make me with child, mmm."

Thrusting harder with each thrust of pure sexual urges, he wanted this more than anything else. He had always lusted after Lisa, and now she was his, to do with as he wanted. Feeling dizzy, his ball sack tingled; pleasure surged through their bodies, both of them writhing and tingling constantly. He felt his climax fast approaching, as he was sweating buckets; he buckled between her thighs, teasing her a bit, pulling out then pushing it in harder.

He could not hold off any longer, as he flooded deep inside her womb with his stringy, salty cum. Lisa was still orgasming five minutes after he had cum inside her. Her daughters helped her up and sat her at the end of the bed, so she could catch her breath. Her body was flushed and sweating buckets, feeling peaceful and filled with the pleasure of Robert's cum deep inside her.

It had taken a lot out of Robert, who got up and headed to the shower, to wash himself down. Before he started again with twins, he had an idea which included the estate agent Kimberly, and disappearing with his incestuous family members.

Moving day for the Newtons and the MacCalls, as both houses were being loaded into moving trucks, to be transported to the Harlot Manor. None of the neighbors noticed, which seemed a bit strange, but they were too busy to notice at the time.

"Mum, you got our stuff out the attic and the special toys and clothes from the Fantasy Kink Shop?" Robert shouted from his room, watching the man loading up the trucks. The house was now empty except for the kitchen unit; everything else, including the beds and television, had been loaded into the van.

"Yes, sweetie!" Molly shouted up, her hands on her pregnant tummy, showing the same as her daughter Samantha, who was drinking bottled water in the kitchen. "Right, let's get on the road with this lot." She gave Samantha a kiss on the lips, and playfully slapped her peachy butt.

Lisa came over, with a smirk across her face, and handed something in Molly's hands. "Lisa, is this what I think it is?" Molly asked, as she smiled at her friend.

"Yes, I am going to have Robert's child, too." Biting her bottom lip, "The test results are positive." She hugged Molly and Samantha in the kitchen. So three of Robert's lovers were pregnant; both his mother and sister, and now, Lisa was too. The Nanotechnology was taking over all of their bodies, for incestuous energy surged through all of them now.

As they all left and headed off to their new life at the Harlot Manor, Kimberly, the estate agent, was waiting for them to arrive at the main entrance with her bag, and the deed for the property. It seemed that they had disappeared from the street, with no one noticing them.

The moving trucks left the street without anyone seeing them, as they started a new life at Harlot Manor. Where they could live in incestuous bliss for as long as they wanted.

The end for now, for the Newtons and the MacCalls. Maybe they might come back.

Billy and Tommy will be back, plus a new family, the Cochrans.

The God Complex -- the New Family.

Kind regards Dogfart11.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
187 Followers