The Goddess Hera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped two fingers inside of her and began to curl their pads against the spongy wall nearest to me. Each curl of my fingers matched the creeping pace of my mouth.

And, every time she reached level eight on the pleasure scale, I stopped and slapped her pussy hard. The mean sting brought her all the way back down to nothing while getting more and more sensitive at the same time. Her pussy swelled and reddened, all the blood in her body collecting between her legs and demanding her attention.

Rosie groaned, trying to scoot forward into my mouth but bound against the center pole of the bench. "Jesus Christ, I need to cum! Please!"

I chuckled against her cunt. I knew that the slight vibration would only drive her crazier. Now that she'd adjusted to my first two fingers, I added a third, stretching her closer and closer to her perceived limits. Rosie's breaths came low and metered now instead of high and needy. She'd fully released herself to me. Surrendered -- to me, yes, but to her own knowledge that she was nothing but a cunt to please and be pleased by another woman.

When her orgasm finally started, it was entirely in my control, the contractions expanded and broke away based on my fingers. I felt that rush of sweeter, cleaner-tasting fluid as she came around me. Instead of wildly bucking like a captive horse and screaming like a banshee, she got silent and squeaky and almost still. Her body was completely tensed until the moment her cunt finally released into those frantic pulses.

Then, a rumbling, growling moan that escaped her entirely feminine body ruptured the sound barrier. If the music weren't throbbing outside, her scream would've had someone calling the police. I kept up with her pace through the rest of the orgasm, knowing that one orgasm to end all orgasms was better than fifty in a row. This was the one she'd compare every other dom to, and I took that seriously.

Rosie's breaths eased down to a nearly normal pace. Her cheeks were flushed and stained with gray mascara tracks, bright red as her cunt from being used and slapped. I dropped to the floor and unhooked her arms. "Go ahead and sit up slow, baby, and we'll stretch out those arms."

I sat behind her on the bench and massaged her shoulders with certain hands, working out the lactic acid down her biceps and forearms. Once again, I kissed each of her fingers. This time, though, I followed that up by easing her arms up above her head so that her muscles could calm back down from her straining them in every different direction. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed the back of her neck gently.

She shook and whimpered in my arms as I lightly, so lightly, drew my fingers over her aching body. I nestled my forehead against the crook of her neck and whispered, "You did so good."

Through it all, she smiled. "Thank you."

"Of course. Let me grab you some water and then get you back in that cute outfit of yours."

12