The Goddess of Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
The pleasure curse begins to work it’s magic on Jack.
915 words
4.25
4.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Jack woke up ten minutes before his alarm, but instead of being a dreary early start he felt energy like he hadn't in years. Rolling in his bed, his sheets had never felt softer, his pillow and blankets felt so fluffy and cozy. As he put his feet to the floor the carpet felt so soft and plush under his feet. It was as if reality was apologizing for how badly yesterday had been. Jack went about his morning getting ready for work and everything he encountered felt wonderful, his mood soaring as he left.

He continued like that the rest of the day, and concluded that maybe he had cum all his negative feelings out the night before. He felt so good all day, everyone he helped at work seemed so beautiful. Almost too beautiful, on more than one occasion as he helped a woman he had to make very sure not to move from behind the counter, lest she see how her looks were effecting him.

It occurred to him that while his blissed out brain saw every part of these women as deeply sexy, from crow's feet, to cellulite on their upper arms it occurred to Jack he didn't usually find those things attractive at all, let alone so alluring he'd get sizable wood from just looking at them.

On the few occasions some younger, hotter women came in Jack felt like he could hammer a nail with how erect he suddenly found himself. By the time he left he felt like his skin was buzzing, which Jack felt was maybe a little weird, but he couldn't find it in himself to worry about it. About any of it really, the erections had been just another part of his wonderful little day, he reasoned.

Maybe all happy people felt this way, after all someone must be fucking those women, those people must get this worked up at their average features. Maybe even this new positive outlook could help him get a new girlfriend, he thought as he ran errands, a sizable bulge in his crotch from his cock finding joy in just about every adult he saw as he grocery shopped.

It didn't occur to Jack to be worried about watching a woman bend over to get a pack of bagels, enjoying her form as her ass moved under her dress. He could feel his cock suddenly straining at his jeans, which seemed like a wonderful way to celebrate this woman's body when a man shoulder checked him.

Dazed Jack realized he was pitching a full tent in public, the woman he had been watching was glaring at him as the man that had shoved him yelled at him, "Get the fuck out of here you fucking creep! What the fuck is your problem? Don't look at her buddy, look at me"

He grabbed Jack's face and his skin on Jack's lit him up with pleasure. The feel of this angry man's fingers on his jaw was the most sensual thing he'd ever experienced. He moaned as the man's fingers dug into his face. The angry man was taller than Jack, a short crew cut, maybe in his 50s, and the feel of his hot breath as he raged at Jack made his heart quicken. He felt his balls tighten, oh god he was going to cum, he realized it seconds before a rapid succession of moans escaped his lips. Ropes of cum painted his boxers and the bloom of a stain showed dark in his grey slacks.

The angry guy now disgusted as well as furious, punched Jack in the stomach and began to drag him by his shirt collar out of the store. The pressure of his shirt collar against his neck was like the firm grip of a lover, Jack realized with horror his balls were tightening again.

"Fuck man, I'm sorry, I'mmmm oh goddd fuuuuccckkk" Jack tried to get the words out to apologize but the feeling of his tongue against his lips and the roof of his mouth was like the deepest kiss. His words devolved into moans and he came again, more cum than he usually produced after a few days of denial pumped out of his cock, soaking the crotch of his pants and leaving a snail trail of oozed cum on the floor of the store behind where the man dragged him out.

When they reached the entrance the man flung Jack by his collar out into the street. "Don't you EVER show your face here again pervert" he shouted. The words broke through the haze of Jack's fucked out mind. This wasn't right, none of what had been happening to him today was right. What the fuck was going on?

Jack stood and the feeling of the lukewarm cum squishing in his pants was enough to arouse him again, he tried to hunch over and hurry to his parked car but the movement of his wet cock in has pants probed too much and he doubled over in pleasure once more feet from his car door. The cum stain growing darker and wider down the leg of his slacks, it looked more like someone had spilled a big gulp all over his lap than repeated cum stains because surely no man could cum that much in such a small time.

Jack finally made it to his car, his breathing labored as he began to panic. What was happening to him?