The Goddess of Pleasure

Story Info
A man unwittingly gives his soul away for cursed pleasure.
1.3k words
4.75
5.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack settled into his desk chair and unbuttoned his jeans. He'd had a long shitty day from the moment he woke up late and with crick in his neck up, until he returned from his exhausting inventory day at work. He'd ordered delivery, trying to take it easy, and even that has come late, cold, and wrong.

So now he was determined to give himself the gift of a truly spectacular orgasm. He just wanted one nice thing in this cursed day. He shimmied out of his pants and began to search through his many porn options.

First he read a smutty story that always juiced him up, then browsed his only fans subscriptions, gorgeous women is various states of undress touched themselves, each other, and masked and bound men whimpering for release. Jack felt his abdomen and thigh muscles tighten as his cock grew and twitched in his lap, but this still wasn't quite what he was looking for tonight. He expanded his search further to video sites, subreddits, even some sketchy European sites. His cock begged him to start stroking, but he wasn't quite there it. He wanted to really tease it out, let his desire build to the explosive orgasm of his dreams.

He finally stumbled across a post that asked in bold letters, "Want to lead a more pleasure filled life? Find out how!" His slightly wilted member gave a twitch in his lap and he followed its lead and clicked through to a new site. It was a late 90s kind of throwback, just a little blurb of text and a video over a starry background.

"If you're tired of the rat race and humdrum of your every day life spend 30 minutes with Goddess Pria, follow her instructions in the video and finally feel all the pleasure you've been searching for! Guaranteed to spice up your days from now on!"

Jack clicked the play button and with the low humming music that began to play felt his cock throbbing back to life, he knew hypnosis style videos, had rubbed it out to one or two before. This seemed like the perfect thing he wanted for this evening, something to relax his body, and empty his mind and balls.

He stretched, lubed up his hand and gave himself a few gentle tugs. His dick finally reaching full erection for the first time this evening. A sensual voice, Goddess Pria he assumed, began to speak over the new age-y music.

"Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Follow my lead, and give yourself over to absolute pleasure. I can feel how hard you are from here, let yourself feel just that until I say otherwise. Just experience your erection, feel the blood pumping and nerves alight."

"Relax into your chair and feel your muscles release with every breath. Every breath in giving you relaxation, every breath out expelling your frustrations, your stress, your distractions from pleasure."

Jack breathed in and out as instructed. His mind emptied, his neck, back, knees, shoulders, everything he didn't know was sore suddenly felt relived. He felt his cock so full and hard. He had never thought about how good it felt just to be like this, horny and happy.

He listened as she continued on, further relaxing him, and connecting him to his body. She talked and instructed him to tease himself all over, giving touches all over his body until he was just one big erogenous zone. His body was a vessel of pleasure, how had he never seen that before. How careless had he been, hurriedly stroking himself to pitiful orgasms a few times a week? When he could be feeling this instead? He felt he could cum just from the gentle strokes on his arms, his stomach, from the hairs on his head tickling the back of his neck. He hasn't even touched himself yet, following along with Goddess Pria's every word.

"We're going to touch our most sensitive pleasurable parts soon, but as you touch you must repeat after me. If you're very good, repeat after me, and cum when you're told you'll be able to feel this way always. You'll be Goddess Pria's, and she will gift you a life filled with pleasure. You must truly believe when you repeat after Goddess Pria, or she will know and you'll get nothing from her. Are you ready? Are you ready to give yourself over to absolute pleasure? Say Yes Goddess Pria if you're ready to begin"

Jack danced his fingers over his thighs and stomach. He has never wanted anything more than he wanted to give himself over to this pleasure, to Goddess Pria.

"Yes please Goddess Pria, yes yeesss" his words becoming moans as they left his lips.

"Now I'm going to speak and you'll repeat after me, once I am done speaking and you start repeating you may begin to touch the place you desire most, your beautiful cock. Repeat after me: Goddess Pria please grant me absolute pleasure"

Jack moaned out the words, his body alight as he finally began to touch himself. He hoped it wasn't long, because he was not going to last. He palmed himself in an effort to keep from blasting off too early but it felt so good, the absolute pleasure he was asking for filling him up.

She continued in the video, "Goddess Pria grant me pleasure in all I do, to the end of my days." Jack spoke along breathlessly, still dancing on the edge of his orgasm.

"Goddess Pria let my body always be ready for this pleasure, pleasure that you grant me. In your name my every moment will be lived"

Jack spoke the words and barely touched his cock for fear this would be too much, his balls and the head of his cock throbbing with need.

"Now beg your Goddess for all that you asked from, so she may grant it." Desperate words tumbled from Jack's mouth, "Please Goddess, please Pria, I need this, I'll die without this, please grant me this, oh please God" He panted and whined out the words and knew he would not last another minute.

"When I give my permission let our pact be sealed, cum now and give yourself to your Goddess. Cum now and enter my world of pleasure forever"

With permission granted Jack gave himself strokes in earnest and erupted with a pleasure he'd never known before. Better than any blowjob, any time he'd ever been with a woman, leagues better than any jerk off sesh ever before. His cock was the epicenter of deep, throbbing, pulsing, ecstacy.

He must have passed out because his eyes blinked open while his heart still hammered away in his chest, pumping so hard he could feel it in his temples and balls. He must still be feeling aftershocks of his intense orgasm because every beat of his heart was accompanied with little flutters of excitement, like if he put his mind to it he could go again.

Jack cleaned himself up and felt the afterglow of joy buzzing in his brain and body. He was thrilled that after such a garbage day, one truly excellent thing had come from it. He had hoped for a good jerk session but was pleased that maybe the best orgasm of his life had come from it. He meant to bookmark the site but before he closed everything down he couldn't find it. Maybe he had closed it in his blissed out state. He thought he'd try to find it tomorrow, a perfect addition to the spank bank. For now though, he was relaxed, blissed out, and ready to put an end to this day on a high note. Jack fell into bed and slept deeper than he had in years. But with every beat of his heart he began to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first erotica I've ever written please be kind :)

If you like this story I'm already working on the next chapter when Jack will begin to experience the curse of too much of a good thing.