The Going Away Gift

Story Info
Linda gives Chris a going away gift he will never forget.
2.8k words
4.39
17.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was a late 40s widow that had no shyness about enjoyment of sex. Since her husband passed away about 10 years ago, she has had quite the adventures. Singles cruises, a couple swinger parties, one-night stands, you name it she has tried it. But her favorite of all; was young dick, it was always hard as a rock and ready to go. Linda stood staring out her kitchen window Chris was working in her backyard.

Chris, a kid from the neighborhood, she would hire for different jobs around the house, yardwork, keeping up the pool, simple stuff like that. Chris was cute, about 6 ft tall, brown hair, kind of skinny, super nice and on the shy side. As she watched Chris work up a sweat in the backyard she could only think about getting that young dick of his inside her.

Linda has flirted with Chris since he turned 18 earlier in the spring, and knew she had to make her move quickly before Chris left for the Navy. Linda walked out to Chris in a skimpy red bikini, the top barely able to hold back her amazing breasts, and the bottom was high cut on her thighs, accenting her toned thighs and round ass; and a glass of cool iced tea. "You are really working up a sweat, take a break and cool off for a second" Linda says.

Chris sips at the iced tea trying to not make it super noticeable that he is staring at Linda's sexy body, but Linda could feel his eyes on her, and even noticed a bulge start to form in his shorts. Linda turned to walk away and purposefully dropped the napkin and made sure to bend over and show off her round butt to Chris.

Chris finished his day with working on the pool. Linda lay by the pool sipping a cold drink glistening from the tanning oil. "All finished Mrs. Smith" Chris said. "Wow that was fast" Linda said. "I was meaning to ask you Chris, when do you leave for boot camp?" "Next week, Tuesday" Chris replied. "Oh, that soon: I would like to have you over for dinner to say thanks for all the work and to properly say goodbye." "How about Saturday night" Linda asked. Chris responds, "Sure what time?"; "How about 7" Linda says.

After Chris left, Linda spent the day planning her upcoming Saturday night. Scheduled appointment for bikini wax, nail appointment, even shopped for a sexy little sailor outfit. The week seemed to drag on for Linda, she couldn't help but daydream about what she hopes would be some wonderful younger dick.

She would catch herself at night; when her hands would wander down her body, but she told herself she would not rub one out until Chris came over. Saturday finally came around; Linda was all dolled up, nails done, makeup done, a tight pair of jeans and tight-fitting low-cut shirt. Her excitement was building waiting for 7:00 o'clock and Chris's arrival.

"Ding Dong" Linda jumped as Chris arrived. Linda gave Chris a nice long hug as he entered the door, squeezing him tight so he could feel her tits against his chest. "You look nice" she said, as she checked him out head to toe. Button down shirt and jeans, nothing special but Chris was usually over in work clothes. "You look... um... wow...umm you look very nice too" Chris stumbled his words as he stood staring at Linda.

"Would you like some wine" Linda asks; "don't worry I'm not going to tell your parents." Chris nods his head yes. "Open this and pour;" Linda hands him a bottle of wine and points to two glasses on the bar. Linda makes every effort to bend over to either show her ass or breasts to Chris: and if possible, gently touch him with a glancing rub or squeeze of her hand. Linda can notice Chris starting to be aroused in his jeans.

Linda and Chris make small talk over dinner and wine. Chris helps clear the table as Linda offers some dessert, "I'll take a couple scoops of ice cream if you got it;" Chris responds. "Sure, go make yourself comfortable in the living room" Linda says as she walks towards the refrigerator. Linda comes and sits down next to him on the couch, "I figured we could share;" as she offers up a big bowl of ice cream and two spoons. Linda strokes Chris's arm, the back of his neck and his ego as he described what to expect in boot camp: "oh you're so brave;" "you're so wonderful;" Linda stroked his ego to make him feel even more manly.

As they finished the ice cream "I guess it's time for your going away present" Linda says with a smile as she takes the empty bowl to the kitchen and walks through her bedroom. Nervously Chris adjusting himself on the couch and thinks to himself, "Oh my God does she have any idea what she's doing to me?". Linda strips out of her clothes and throws on the sexy little sailor outfit she ordered this week. Little skirt, tight very low-cut top, thigh high stockings and heels she walks back into the living room. Approaching Chris from behind, she starts rubbing his shoulders, "so I just wanted to get you something special before you left." And walks around the front of the couch, Chris's jaw drops to the floor as he sees her outfit.

"Oh my" Chris says as Linda walks up and straddles his lap. "I wanted to give you something, so you won't ever forget me." Linda grabs Chris's hands and guides them to her waist and thighs. She leans down, starts kissing Chris and slowly grinding on his crotch. Chris nervously runs his fingers and hands across Linda's exposed midriff when she lets out a small moan as his fingers touched the top of that small little skirt. Linda pulls Chris's shirt up and off his chest kissing his neck and lower down his chest.

Linda slides off Chris and down to her knees slowly rubbing the boner that is growing inside his pants. "Oh Linda" Chris moans, as Linda on hooks his belt, unzips his pants and slides her hand on his underwear. "Looks like someone is already at attention;" Linda smiles as she pulls Chris's pants all the way off him. Linda's mouth starts to water as she thinks about sucking on his young dick. She pulls the waistband of his underwear down exposing the tip of his hard cock.

Leaning down she kisses gently on his dick and as her hands plays with his balls through his underwear. Linda removes his underwear exposing that nice young hard dick of his. "I've wanted to suck your cock for so long" Linda says before wrapping her mouth around it.

"Oh my God" Chris moans as Linda sucks on an awesome young dick. Twitching and wiggling from every flick of her tongue and stroke of her fingers Chris moans repeatedly. "Is this your first blowjob?" Linda asks as she switches to licking and jerking his cock. "Yes ma'am" he replies. "Well just sit back and relax, this is not my first one" Linda says she goes back to sucking on that hard cock.

Linda straddles Chris again, this time sliding that hard dick inside her already wet pussy. Linda moans as Chris's hard shaft slides deep inside her, "oh I love young cock." Linda leans forward and pushes her tits in Chris's face so he can start kissing and fondling them. When Linda starts riding up and down on that hard dick Chris moans repeatedly.

"Slap my ass" Linda orders Chris. Chris gently slaps that's sexy round ass of hers, "harder" Linda moans. Linda bounces faster and harder as Chris slaps her ass again "Oh yes that's it, Chris." Chris pulls her top down until her tits pop out of it, taking her erect nipples in his mouth he continues to spank her. Linda grabs Chris's hand and slides it down to her clit, "rub right there" she requests. Chris rubs her clit as she continues to grind away on his cock. "Oh God I'm going to cum Chris;" Linda moans. As Linda's moans get louder and her legs start to tremble, she squirts all over Chris's cock.

Linda kisses Chris, as she can feel her pussy juice run down her lips on to his cock and balls. Linda lays back on the couch and tells Chris to get on top. Nervously Chris climbs on top then mounts this cock hungry cougar. Linda helps guide him inside her pussy, "oh damm" Chris moans as he enters Linda's pussy.

Chris starts moving in and out slowly, gaining confidence, rhythm and balance with each stroke. "Oh, you feel so good Chris," Linda moans as she feels her pussy stretch around his shaft. Linda can hear the squishy smack of Chris fucking her super wet pussy. "Oh no; I'm going to cum" Chris moans. "Hold it just a little bit longer baby" Linda begs.

Chris focuses and tries not to come but Linda's tight wet pussy is about to make him explode. "I want you to come in my mouth" Linda says. Chris looks up in amazement, "really?" "Oh yes, I love cum." Another minute or two of sliding in and out of Linda's pussy, Chris pulls out, moaning "I'm coming" and moves towards Linda's mouth.

Linda opens wide, sucking Chris's dick deep into her throat, just seconds before he explodes. Moaning Chris shoots his warm gooey load in Linda's mouth as she sucks and strokes his cock. "Oh my God, oh my God" Chris moans as every drop is sucked out of his balls. Linda licks her lips as she plays with Chris's soft dick, "oh baby that was pretty good." Linda pulls Chris towards her as they kiss.

When does stands up kisses Chris, "grab some water and meet me in the bedroom." Linda disappears into the bedroom as Chris makes his way to the kitchen and grabs 2 bottles of water. Taking a minute to catch his breath and drink down some water Chris then heads to the bedroom. Chris hears Linda in the other room as he enters and she says, " make yourself comfortable on the bed face down."

Chris sees Linda exit the bathroom with the silk robe loosely tied around her waist, push up bra holding back her incredibly beautiful breasts and matching silk panties covering her pussy. Linda takes her time walking around the bedroom, lighting a few candles, and playing some soft music.

Linda climbs on the bed and straddles Chris. Linda proceeds to oil him up that she starts massaging his back stopping only to steal a kiss off his neck and ears. Chris can feel Linda's silk panties pressed against his ass as she massages him. Linda asks about Chris's sex life prior to tonight. Chris explains that he is not a virgin but very much inexperienced when it comes to sex. One other time before, just sex, no oral or anything fun. After a few minutes of rubbing Chris's back and shoulders Linda climbs off them and tells them to roll over and scoot towards the edge of the bed.

Linda stands and starts rubbing his legs and chest, oiling him up. Chris laying there staring at her can't help but slide his hand up her robe and starts caressing her sweet ass. Linda moves her hands down to Chris's soft cock, starting to caress and fondle it. Her fingers work lower on his balls. "Do we have one more left in here?" Linda asks, she wants nothing more but to fuck Chris again tonight. "I hope so" Chris says as he plays with her butt.

Chris's shaft starts to stiffen as Linda slowly jerks him off. Leaning down Linda takes that semi stiff dick in her mouth; it immediately grows rock hard. Chris has no choice but lay back and enjoy Linda's mouth on his dick. Linda can taste Chris's precum as her head bobs up and down on that young hard cock. Linda slides Chris as far as she can in her mouth completely swallowing his dick. "Oh my god, you can take the whole thing" Chris blurts out. "It is the perfect size for sucking and fucking," Linda responds as she climbs on top of Chris and throws her robe to the floor.

Chris grabs for her breast and ass in those sexy panties and bra. Rubbing her silk panties against Chris's dick makes her wet and ready to fuck again. Linda rolls over and tells Chris to get on top. Kissing and grinding Linda starts to push Chris lower "I want you to eat my pussy" Linda says the Chris. Chris eagerly moves down her body, but Linda stops him, "No, kiss your way down there" she says.

Chris starts at her lips, running his hands lower to her breasts. Then moving his lips to her nipples, His hands and lips are driving Linda wild. Chris kisses lower down to her belly button, where he discovers she is a little ticklish just above her pussy. Chris kisses lower until he touches her panties with his lips. "Kiss and rub my pussy through my panties for a minute" Linda requests.

Chris can feel a wet spot starting to form on Linda's silk panties as he kisses and rubs her. "Pull my panties to the side and continue licking and kissing." Chris follows her instructions like a student eager to please their teacher. Chris pulls her panties to the side exposing her already wet pussy, eager for his tongue and cock. "Oh yes" Linda moans as he begins to lick her clit and works a finger inside her.

"Oh yes that's good Chris," Linda moans encouragement to Chris; knowing this is the first time Chris has ever eaten pussy. Linda flips Chris over and moves to sit on his eager mouth. Grinding that wet pussy on his tongue is for sure going to make Linda cum. Linda gyrates on his mouth and rubs her clit. Chris licks away at Linda's pussy until he hears Linda moan out in pleasure. "Oh yes that is it!;" and Chris is soaked with a wave of pussy juice from Linda's orgasm. "I need your cock in me Chris." Linda says as she rolls over and spreads her legs wide.

Chris slides up and rubs the tip of his dick on her pussy lips. Chris pushes in slowly feeling her tight pussy squeezed down on his rock-hard cock. Chris slides in and out of the wet pussy and Linda moans in pleasure as that young dick is going to drive her to orgasm again. "Harder," Linda begs for that young stud to pound away on her. Chris drives deeper and harder into her eager wet pussy. Linda moans repeatedly "Oh yes." Linda moves her legs so Chris can put them on his shoulders. Chris stretches out to get as much leverage and thrust as he can get, as he fucks Linda.

"Oh, Chris you're going to make me cum again don't stop." Chris works harder and faster on her until he feels her pussy tightened around him and here's your scream "oh fuck yes". And then another wave of pussy juice gushes out of her. Chris slows down but Linda grabs his hips "don't fucking stop yet" she commands. Chris keeps pounding away and you can feel and hear how wet she is down there.

"Bend me over the bed" Linda requests. Chris pulls his dripping dick from her as she rolls over and slides off the edge of the bed. Her beautiful ass showing Chris the way to her pussy. Chris slides his dick between her thighs and eventually into her pussy lips. "Give it to me hard baby" Linda moans as Chris starts thrusting away. Chris feels as Linda's hand reaches down and starts playing with her clit and his swinging balls. "Oh God, I can't hold it much longer" Chris says; as Linda's hand plays with his balls. Linda squeezes that shaft tight, "hold it baby hold it." "I want to cum one more time."

Chris gives her a few more hard thrusts, hoping he can make Linda cum one more time before he explodes. Chris takes a deep breath and pauses his thrusts to try to last as long as he can. Chris starts slowly working her pussy again, but that tight wet pussy is going to make him cum. "Oh, baby where do you want it, I can't hold it any longer" Chris moans. "Cum in my pussy baby" Linda directs. Chris thrusts as hard as he can as he feels Linda draw tighter and her fingers rub her clit. Chris moans out "oh God I'm coming," "Me Too" Linda calls out. The rush of warm cum from Chris drives Linda to orgasm. Chris twitching and pushing that last drop of cum from his cock and Linda's pussy squirting her own cum out and down her leg at the same time.

Chris and Linda climb on the bed, both exhausted and completely satisfied. "I hope you enjoyed your going away gift" Linda says with a smile.