The Gold-digger Ch. 01

Story Info
Richard Meets Stacy.
1.5k words
4.06
5.7k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard Jameson, the 67-year-old billionaire with grey hair and wearing a $10,000 navy suit, looked out at the New York skyline from his office on the 40th floor. It had been a difficult year. He had lost his wife to cancer, and his two daughters, both married, now constantly worried about him. They had urged him to take time away from his business, but for Richard, business was the only thing that could get his mind off his sorrow. Indeed, the media conglomerate that he had built from nothing was the most important thing to him, after his family. And now he was back in his element. His company's recent acquisition of their biggest competitor was the hottest news on the street and had been the biggest public story about Jameson since the death of his wife. He finally felt like life was returning to normal. Then there was a knock on his door.

Richard turned to see an attractive, 25-year-old blonde with incredible tits saunter into his office. She was wearing a white blouse, with the top two buttons undone, showing a generous amount of cleavage, paired with a short black skirt and heels. A mischievous smiled played on her face.

"Can I help you?" he asked. He wondered how this complete stranger had made it up to his floor uninvited. In a building as important as his, it was unusual for security to make mistakes. But to Richard, this girl seemed harmless; indeed, she seemed quite pleasant.

The angel before him spoke. "Hi, my name is Stacy...Stacy Grant." Her voice caressed him like soft sheets. She extended her hand, and he took it. He had never felt skin so smooth. "I'm here for the secretary job," she said, almost as if asking a question.

"I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. I'm not looking for another secretary. Linda has worked for me for years and does an excellent job." Indeed, Linda was a driving force behind his own and his company's success. He would never get rid of her, given her experience and skill. Who had spread the rumor that he was looking for Linda's replacement?

Stacy's demeanor suddenly shifted. Her countenance changed into a sultry pout as she stared into Richard's eyes. "Are you sure?"

Before Richard could answer, Stacy gently thrust our her chest and Richard began to inhale a heavenly scent. His breath suddenly quickened, and his eyes fluttered, glazed over, and locked onto her tits. He became instantly aroused, and confused. Unlike Richard, Stacy knew exactly what was affecting him: her pheromones.

As she delightedly scanned his dazed features, she reached up and began lightly caressing his arm, continuing to pour her pheromones into his nose and mouth. "I really want this job. Do you think you could help me out?" She nodded encouragingly and Richard's head nodded along. She moved in closer, placing both hands on his chest. "That makes me so happy, Mr. Jameson. Now why don't you call Linda in here to give her the news?"

At the mention of Linda, Richard began to come to his senses; he wasn't about to throw away one of his most reliable team members for a blonde bimbo. He shook his head and looked around, remembering where, and who, he was. He backed away from Stacy and said, "I'm sorry, Ms. Grant. I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish, but I can't just fire Linda. She is not only an excellent secretary, but a good friend." He hesitated. This woman was so beautiful, but he knew he needed to get rid of her. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave my office."

Stacy looked undeterred. She walked, hips swaying sexily, toward Richard, whose backside was against his desk. "Please, Mr. Jameson, just give me a moment of your time. I'm sure I can change your mind. You see, I'm very....persuasive." On the last word, a mist of pheromones came from her cleavage, this one more powerful than the last. Richard's eyes again glazed over and locked on her tits. Stacy reached up with both hands and placed them on the back of Richard's head. She kept his head pointed down toward her breasts as she gently stroked his hair and continued to pour out her arousing scent into his nose and mouth. Richard wasn't home anymore, and his erection was straining against his trousers. Stacy had him right where she wanted him.

"Now where were we? Oh, that's right. You really want to give me this job, don't you, Mr. Jameson? I would do such a better job than Linda, and it would feel. soooooo. good. to have me around, don't you think? All you have to do is say, 'Yes, Stacy.'"

"Yes, Stacy," Richard mumbled. He was almost drooling.

"You're being so helpful to me, and I'm sure it makes you so happy to help me. Now why don't you sit behind your desk, call Linda in, and give her the good news?"

"Ok." Richard didn't move.

Stacy giggled. "Now, sir, you're going to have to move. But don't worry. Since you've hired me as your new secretary, I'll be here all the time. Won't that be wonderful?"

"Yeahhh." Richard slowly walked around his desk, sat down, and phoned Linda. "Linda, come to my office immediately."

Linda, the fifty year old secretary, with a face wrinkled from the stress of her many years working for Mr. Jameson, was a bit surprised. Richard was never that curt with her, and he always said, "Please," and, "Thank you." She had given much of her life to serving the company, and Mr. Jameson's kids were like nieces and nephews to her. And though he could be difficult to work with sometimes, she had developed a close relation with Richard and his wife over the years. So she knew something wasn't quite right.

She had just returned from her lunch break and was unaware that Stacy had slipped into the office. She was shocked when she entered the room. This strange, beautiful woman sat on the edge of Mr. Jameson's desk, legs crossed, with a smile of triumph. Linda glanced back and forth between the two, not sure what to say. She finally grabbed onto some words. "Mr. Jameson, who is this?" Whoever she was, Linda knew she didn't trust her.

Richard ignored her question. "Linda, please sit down." Linda sat. "Linda, you have worked well as my secretary for 20 years, but now I am making a change. You will receive your retirement and benefits. Please have your things out of the office in the next hour." Linda certainly never expected to be fired. But, even worse, employees who were "let go" were typically permitted until the end of the day to remove all of their belongings, according to company policy. But Richard wasn't thinking about company policy; instead, he was thinking about the body of the incredibly sexy blonde sitting on his desk, as she looked back and winked at him. He wanted Linda out as soon as possible. Linda saw the wink but was not sure what it meant. It wasn't like Richard to trip over himself for a pretty girl, and certainly not a blonde who was forty years his junior.

"Sir, I don't understand. I've done nothing wrong. And who will replace me? This girl? Who is she?"

"Linda, like I said, I'm just making a change. This is Ms. Stacy Grant. And, yes, she'll be replacing you."

Linda's eyes began to well with tears. "Mr. Jameson, why? I thought we were family. I was there when your girls were little, through your wife's battle with cancer, your grief when you lost her, and all your family's trials. Isn't that worth anything?"

This appeal began to move Richard. Why was he doing this? Why would he destroy a relationship of years for a woman he just met mere minutes ago? He began to waver, and Stacy noticed. But she wasn't worried, because she knew that around her, men didn't think with their brains or hearts. All she had to do was pull those pesky thoughts right out of his head by rushing the blood to his cock. She walked around the desk, undoing another button on her blouse, and put her left hand on the top of his chair. She leaned over, giving him a spectacular view of her soft, massive DD's. When she knew they had his attention, she sprayed him with more pheromones. Richard's mouth began to drop open, and all thoughts of Linda disappeared. Stacy's juicy tits were the only thing that mattered. She began gently swaying back and forth, keeping him mesmerized. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Mr. Jameson, you're making the right decision. You don't need this hassle. Now tell Linda to get out of your office immediately. Oh, and before she goes, tell her to leave me all her files." Stacy stood up and walked behind Richard's chair and smirked at Linda.

"Linda, I've made my decision. I don't need this hassle. Now get out of my office immediately. And before you go, make sure Ms. Grant has all your work files. "

Linda, in shock, slowly stood up and walked out of the office to gather her things. Stacy followed her out to get the files. Before she closed the door, she glanced back at Richard and said with a sultry voice, "I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Jameson." He couldn't wait.