The Golden Child

Story Info
Snitches get stitches, or they get tortured by 4 girls...
12.6k words
6.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's go over the agenda one more time."

"You left $100 for us to order food for 3 days." Liz rattles off.

"You don't care if we go over to a friend's house, but text and let you know where we are sleeping that night," Jamie follows up.

"And what is the most important rule?"

"Absolutely no company in the house," the siblings answer in unison.

Jamie and Liz's parents were heading off on their anniversary vacation and decided their kids were mature enough to leave in charge of the house for the weekend while they were away. Well, they decided one of the kids was good enough. And as much as they needed this vacation, they were simply going to have to make do.

Jamie was a respectable young man who cared dearly about doing what he was told and following a set path. With a full ride scholarship to the state's most prestigious college coming up this fall for his continuous honor roll achievements, he was truly the twinkle in his parents' eyes, their proudest accomplishment as far as raising a human being. Since he could walk and talk, he never had to be told to do something twice.

His twin sister, on the other hand, was as far away from him as she could possibly be. Rebellious, lazy, and practically cheated her way through school to even make it to this point. She was still accepted by a college, surprisingly, but everyone knows the only reason she is even bothering to go is to live out those sorority girl dreams.

The siblings have gotten along most of their life, but their spats have always come from their distinct differences in how they approach life. It could be normal sibling things, such as whose turn it is to clean the dishes, fold the laundry, or cut the grass. But it could also stem from Liz copying Jamie's homework because she went out shopping with her friends that night or taking his laptop as he's trying to write an essay so she can watch twitch streams. Granted, the essay wasn't even due for 2 weeks, but it was the principle of her simply taking it from him that irked him.

To be frank, most of their bouts came from the clash of Liz's procrastination and uncaringness and Jamie's uptightness and morals. And how did these always end?

With Liz getting her way.

Their parents simply didn't care anymore about what she did, as long as she got into college and out of their house after she graduated that was enough for them. Jamie cried and whined to them so much about her antics they had practically become deaf to him when it came to his sister, telling him to "handle it himself" as they no longer cared to hand out punishments and groundings.

And if Jamie tried to handle it himself, she won there too.

Jamie stood at a grand 5'5 with maybe 130 pounds soaking wet to back him up. He never cared for sports, as his studies were far more important to ensure he got into a good college to get a good job. He filled out the nerd stereotype to a T. If suspenders and tape around the middle of his glasses were still in fashion, he would probably sport those too.

Liz, on the other hand, got their dad's genes from the pool, as she was 5'11 and easily pushed 200 pounds. Most of that weight found itself in her ass and thighs, which was 90% of the reason she was with a different guy just about every week. They couldn't keep their eyes off her. She exclusively sported yoga pants, leggings, and volleyball shorts most of the time, despite not touching a sport since middle school. She just naturally looked that good.

No one would ever know they were twins, much less siblings, besides sporting the same blonde hair and blue eyes. The ones who did know they were siblings generally assumed she was the older sister by 3 or more years. Jamie could care less, but it always gave Liz this smug sense of superiority over him, despite his achievements throughout life.

Over the years she learned that if he wanted to try and go tattle on her, she could easily tackle him and sit on his back, pulling his arm into a chicken wing behind him until he begged for mercy and promised not to tell on her. It slowly evolved to arm bars, cradles, and other wrestling moves she could find on youtube to try out on him. She could've earned a spot on the high school wrestling team with the stuff she tested out on him if she felt like putting forth the same amount of effort as she did harassing her brother.

If she felt especially cruel, she would catch him in a schoolgirl pin or scissor his head between her monster thighs until he tapped, swearing to keep his mouth shut about what he may have caught her doing. With how small and weak he was, it was almost like practicing on a ragdoll.

There was this one time she snuck out and Jamie heard her coming back in through her window from a party that she had obviously been told not to attend. He tried to run to their parents' room and rat on her, but she caught him with ease as he ran past her doorway, knocking him to the floor and sitting on his back. He tried to scream through her hand as she held him back and tried to muffle him, but he bit her hand in retaliation. So, she took her shoe off and held it beneath his head, shoving his face down into its hot and humid interior, muffling his screams against her insoles.

She held him there, forcing him to bask in the stench of her dancing all night long+, lifting him up to see if he would swear not to tell their parents. If he said anything else besides "I swear" she shoved him back down in her shoe, grinding his nose along the inside as he pleaded for mercy.

He eventually submitted, and spent the rest of the night until the sun came up scrubbing her stench from his face.

Over the years, these antics grew far and few in between as he learned he had no chance at beating her, and his parents could care less about what she was doing at this point.

But let's get back to the present.

Their parents headed out of the door this Friday afternoon, leaving the siblings to their own devices for the weekend.

"Well, we have the weekend to ourselves. What do you wanna do then?" Liz headed to the kitchen to find a mid-day snack as she called back to her brother.

"Well, we could set the playstation up in the living room and play COD or something together? Or just sit in our rooms and ignore each others existence like usual?" Jamie suggested. He wasn't particularly keen on trying to hang out with his sister. He only had 2 months till he moved away where he could pretend she didn't exist easier and wanted to try and limit his exposure to her until then as much as possible.

"COD? Maybe, that's not terrible. Why don't you wanna hang out with your big sister, Jamie? I thought we were supposed to love each other, be best buddies?" She walks over with a debbie cake in one hand and ruffles his hair with the other, causing him to duck and shove her hand away.

"You're not my big sister. Technically, I came out of the womb first, so I'm older."

"Oh, here he goes again... "

"And you know why I don't care about hanging out with you."

Liz rubs her eyes, mocking his cries, "Wah wah wah, I'm the golden child and you aren't as good as me. I came out of the womb first with my homework for seventh grade already done."

He rolls his eyes, "Mockery, the lowest form of flattery. Grow up."

"I'll grow up when you live a little. Like you haven't even had a girlfriend yet, what's up with that?" She fires back, aiming for his weak spot.

His cheeks blush a bright red at the mentions of his shortcomings in the relationship department. "That is none of your concern!"

Liz smirks and crosses her arms, "My brother being a complete loser is most certainly of my concern. That reflects on me as a sister, you know."

Jamie stutters, trying to come up with some kind of retort for her verbal abuse towards his lifestyle, but decides the best thing to do is just walk away. She's only trying to rile him up for her amusement, and he's not going to let himself fall into her stupid little trap.

"Let me know when you want to eat. I'm going to my room."

Without another word, he storms off to his room, leaving Liz to shrug her shoulders and take a spot on the couch to find something on Netflix.

Maybe an hour passes on the couch for Liz before she realizes: she's freaking bored.

Having the house to herself is great and all, but it's really no different than sitting in her room and watching stuff on her own tv. So, she resorts to hitting up her friends in the groupchat.

"Hey, anyone down to go out?"

In response she receives a slew of "sorry, I'm broke, just went out last night, etc" from her friends.

"Well, anyone want to hang out at their place?"

Another chorus of "my parents don't want company, my house is too small, I haven't cleaned my room."

What does it take to get people to hang out? Suddenly, an idea pops into her head.

"What about my place? My parents are out of town and left money for food."

Suddenly, everyone chimed in "hell yeah, what time, can we order pizza?"

She may be buying their attention, but it's better than nothing. It's not like she's throwing a party or something, it's just 3 of her friends. They'll probably just watch movies and talk shit all night.

She just has to worry about goody-2-shoes upstairs pitching a fit because "mom and dad said no company!"

She'll figure out something when the time comes.

Upstairs, Jamie continues to sulk from his sister's words as they stabbed a little bit deeper than he should've let them.

"What does she know? Just because she has a new guy every week and a ton of friends. That doesn't mean she's better than me, right...?" he thinks aloud. She's always had a way of getting under his skin and abusing him, both physically and mentally. Always calling him out about his social status and his lack of real-world experience outside the walls of a classroom.

But who cares? He's the golden child, he's mom and dad's favorite. He's the one who worked his butt off his entire life. He's not a loser...right?

"Sigh who cares what she thinks? Let's just waste the weekend away on some videogames."

He boots up his playstation, tosses on his headphones, and loads into one of his RPGs to pass the time.

~

A couple hours pass when Jamie pauses his game to take a sip of his drink. When he does, he hears a strange sound from outside his headphones.

"Is that...voices?"

He takes his headphones off and listens again. Sure enough, the sound of giggles comes from outside his door and down the hall.

Multiple giggles.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!"

There's no way she is ALREADY breaking the rules. Literally the only thing their parents asked was no company over. She couldn't bother to hang out at literally ANYONE else's house?

He takes a breath to calm himself down before jumping to conclusions. Maybe it's the TV and she just has the volume up really loud. Maybe she's watching one of her stupid party-reality shows.

Jamie really tries to give his sister the benefit of the doubt, but he has too much experience with her. His hunch about her is correct almost 99% of the time.

The only way he'll figure it out is just to go check himself and catch her in the act.

He walked down the hall and creeped down the stairs to peer into the living room, and sure enough his suspicions were confirmed. Liz and three of her best friends sat on the cough laughing at stupid videos on their phones together.

He couldn't believe it. Well, he could, but he was still in shock. She couldn't follow one single rule their parents left them? Was it really that hard?

"Liz! What the heck?"

The girls' cackles died down as they became aware of Jamie's presence.

"What is it, little bro? Pizza is gonna be here soon, by the way."

Is she really going to ignore him, as if she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong? He didn't care about embarrassing her in front of her friends. He was sick of her attitude.

"They literally gave us one rule Liz. No company. Literally the only rule! You couldn't hang out anywhere else? We'll both get in trouble!"

Liz rolls her eyes, "No, I'll get in trouble, not you goody-two-shoes. And who cares? It's not like I'm throwing a party or something."

"But they said-"

"THEY will never know. Calm down dude. You could stand to stay down here and socialize with a couple girls yourself,. Stephanie over here is really into nerdy guys herself, you know."

Liz gestured toward a small brunette, who looked away and blushed. She was the dedicated shy girl of the group, but wasn't exactly against the idea.

"Oh, come on Liz, don't volunteer me like that," Stephanie giggled cutely. She's had eyes on Jamie for his academic accomplishments anyways, but never felt he was approachable in their classes as he usually stayed to himself. She certainly wouldn't mind getting to know him if the chance arose though...

Baffled, Jamie stumbled over his words, "I- you- I mean-".

"I mean, the only way our parents would even know about any of this is if someone told them, right Jamie?"

He could sense the venom that laced her words and knew it wasn't a question, but a threat. On one hand, he really didn't want to interrupt his parents' vacation already to rat on Liz's actions. But on the other hand, if anything happened, he would be held responsible for not taking charge and preventing it.

As the group of girls eyed him hungrily, waiting for his response, he did the only thing he could think of.

Without an answer, he bolted up the stairs.

"Get his ass!" Liz called out, sending everyone into action.

The girls jumped up simultaneously, following close behind as Jamie tried to make a break for his room. Liz led the pack, hurdling the couch and leaping halfway up the steps in a single bound. Jamie slid across the floor in his socks as he swung around the doorframe back into his room.

He barely cleared the doorway before slamming the door shut and clicking the lock. Not a second passed before the door began to rattle almost off its hinges from the banging that ensued from the squad of girls on the other side.

"If you call our fucking parents I will make this weekend hell for you, Jamie. Don't fucking do it!"

He didn't care. He already had his phone in his hand with his mom's number pulled up. If he could just get the call off, he had already won.

Liz softened her voice and resorted to bartering, "Jamie, come on. Come out of your room now and give me your phone and I won't hurt you. You can even choose one of my friends to give you your first kiss." A chorus of groans of disgust echoed through the door at Liz's offer.

It was all lies though, and he knew it. He hit call on the number.

It rang once... twice... and then hung up.

"What...?"

A text came through a second later.

"At dinner. Just text if you're staying somewhere tonight. Love you."

"Are you kidding me?!" He furiously began to type out what his sister had done, but he was interrupted by the click of his door unlocking.

Slowly, his door swung open to reveal a very pissed off sister with 3 girls smirking in the background.

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. You know I learned how to pick your lock when we were 13. Now tell me."

She stepped forward and towered over her little brother who sat on the bed, hiding his phone in his hands.

"Did I hear you dialing a number in here?"

"N-no," he lied.

"Show me your call history then."

Before he could respond, she snatched the phone out of his hand, seeing the text he was about to send tattling on her.

"A text? You were really about to text her and rat on me?!"

"Liz, please wait-"

"Oh no, I was gonna go easy on you if you just opened the door, but you're done for."

She shut his phone off and tossed it to the corner of the room, the back breaking off it and the battery spilling out onto the floor.

"What should we do to him?" one of the girls that Jamie recognized as Lisa asked. She was quite bottom heavy and certainly a looker, but her personality was unknown to him besides being one of Liz's best friends.

"We could tie him up and punish him." another girl piped up. Her name was Ashley, and she was known for her mean streak throughout the entire school. A guy once cheated on her and had the audacity to try and hit her back up for sex. Rumor has it he ended up in the hospital from how hard she squeezed his balls. She was not one to shy away from putting someone else through misery.

Jamie swallowed a ball of fear at the suggestion. He didn't know what she meant by "punish", but he didn't want to find out. "Liz, I'll give you my entire allowance. Anything. Please just let me go, I swear I won't tell."

But his pleas fell on deaf ears, as her interest had already been peaked.

"Punish poor little Jamie for being a rat? Now that isn't a bad idea, Ashley."

"Liz, that's ridiculous. You can't possibly-" His begging was cut short as she was already moving forward with the new idea.

"Could you guys hold him down? I have a roll of tape in a drawer somewhere I need to grab."

Jamie was now left alone in his bedroom with her 3 friends who slowly approached his bed with wide evil grins.

From left to right there was Ashley, the one who suggested the idea in the first place.

She was about average height, but that was the only thing average about her body, as you could tell from her lowcut shirt almost exposing her double-d breasts. She had gorgeous black hair that fell past her shoulders and emerald green eyes that seemed like they were constantly laughing at something or someone behind them as they gazed at you with mischief in their depths. She was dangerous, and Jamie's body knew this as it screamed for him to run away.

Next to her was Lisa, who caught boys attention with her lower extremities instead. She only had on a pair of lazy day sweatpants now, but her curves were still somehow accented through them as if they were leather. She tried her best to hide it on most occasions, but she was well aware of what boys loved best about her. Her brown hair was cut short and was a natural brown color, but she had a streak of blond through it.

While not as natively mischievous as Ashley, she wasn't one to shy away from a good time, and having a helpless boy at their disposal certainly piqued her interest.

And lastly there was Stephanie. She was certainly the shy quiet type who mainly hung around the group to have some kind of socialization in her life. She tried to feed off their extroverted, outgoing personalities and convert it to herself.

She was short, cute, and mainly sported oversized hoodies to hide her body, like she did now. Her bangs fell over her thin, round-rimmed glasses that her warm brown eyes hid behind. She tried to avoid direct eye contact with their soon-to-be victim as he begged them to stay away, but she had to admit that she was certainly curious about how they could take advantage of him. She feels a little bad about doing it all against his will, but it's not like they're out to hurt him or anything.

Jamie had 3 of the only girls to ever step foot in his room standing in front of him, eyeing him like mere prey, and he couldn't think of a way out. He couldn't run around them, and he couldn't fight them. What can he do?

"Hey, come on. Can't we talk about this?"

"Oh, like you tried to talk to your mommy and tattle on Liz?" Lisa shot back.

"Look, what happens between me and my sister has nothing to do with you guys."

"Who cares? You really think we give a shit about your sibling rivalry?"

Ashley steps forward and puts a leg up on his bed beside him. His eyes nervously trail up her sun kissed legs until they meet hers. She smirks at him as she places a hand on his chest.

"We could care less about your little act to be the golden child and your little spats. We're bored, and you seem to be a fun activity to pass the time."

That's it?! They're bored?! What kind of reason is that to punish someone for something they have no part in?