The Golden Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Jamie could further question their motives, Ashley pushed him back onto the bed with little to no resistance before mounting his body and grabbing his hands and holding them above his head.

Jamie had never been so much as touched by another girl, but had been pinned down by his sister multiple times, but this was different.

It wasn't just Ashley's hands holding his wrists above his head that held him down so tightly he couldn't move them anymore; it was Ashley's strong thighs that put pressure on his chest and abdomen as she straddled his prone body, holding him in place.

"I don't know what you're trying to pull here," Jamie said as he tried his best to not let his eyes wander down Ashley's body too much for fear of being caught staring at her breasts that hung practically over his face. He struggled to pull his wrists free, but her strength was too much for him.

"Is that really all you got? You could've resisted at least a little you know. Or was you that desperate to have a girl on top of you?" she teased.

He was now 0-2 on being weaker than a girl. Maybe he did need to rethink his priorities over some things in his life...

Liz ran back into the room to find her brother pinned down in the bed by a single one of her friends. She held the tape up as she began to approach his feet.

"Come on, little bro. You could have put up at least a little bit of a fight. I didn't hear any struggling or yelling or anything!"

"I couldn't, she..." Truth is, he didn't know how to fight back. Nor did he feel like it. Once she put her hand on his chest and captivated him with her emerald green eyes, he felt paralyzed.

"Ooh, I get it now. Your first time ever being touched by a girl, right? Quite the experience."

"It isn't like that!" he yells as he finally starts to thrash underneath his captor and show some kind of resistance.

"There it is! Hurry up and wrap him up Liz," Ashley effortlessly rides out his bucks and calls for Liz to get a move on with making use of the tape.

Liz barks out orders to the other girls. "Lisa, grab his legs and hold them together."

With that, she begins to wrap the duct tape around his ankles, layer after layer, making sure he couldn't stand up and run away if he got the chance.

"Legs are done, flip him over."

Ashley let's go of his hands and stands up. Together, the group of girls flip him over onto his stomach as he flops like a fish on land, trying to do anything he can to fight the girls off. But his efforts are useless, as they pull his hands behind his back and tape his wrists together as well.

They finally get off the bed and examine their handiwork. Their toy for the night laid bound in front of them, helpless to the world for anyone to take advantage of.

And there was 4 girls who planned to do exactly that.

"Liz, come on. This is ridiculous! Let me go!" Jamie cried for mercy. This joke was on the verge of going too far.

She ignored his pleas and turned to the girls. "Okay, let's get him downstairs and play with him in the living room. We should be able to just drag him."

Stephanie speaks up, "Wouldn't that hurt him going down the stairs?"

"I mean, maybe. We'll carry him down those at least."

With that said, they roll him out of his bed. His body hits the floor with a large thump.

"Sorry..." Stephanie apologizes, trying to give him a smidge of sympathy to make up for the treatment. He huffs in annoyance in response.

Together, they drag him down the wall and manage to carry him down the stairs. Finally, they drop him on the carpet in the living room in front of the couch.

They all take a seat on the couch to catch their breath from carrying him across the house.

Afte a minute, Lisa breaks the silence. "So... what now?"

Liz thinks about it for a minute. "You know, I really don't know. I didn't really think this far ahead. I just thought it would be fun to tie him up. I didn't really have an idea as to what to do afterwards."

She pokes his head with her foot, "You got any ideas what we could do tonight lil Jamie?"

"Go fuck yourself, Liz."

"Woooaaah. Language. Mom raised you so much better than that." Jamie rarely cussed, so she knew he had to be upset. This only added to her amusement though.

"Kiss my ass Liz, this is fucking ridiculous. You're such a freaking bitch for this, just but there's no change there. Just wait until they get home. I'll get you kicked out for good and I won't have to put up with your stupid bullshit anymore." He turns his head to avoid looking at the girls, fuming in his little pit of anger from being bested by the group.

They've had their spats, but Jamie has NEVER lashed out at her like this. For the first time in a long time, Liz was upset with his words. A switch was flipped that was long overdue.

"Oh, get me kicked out, huh? You act like that isn't all you've been doing our entire fucking lives, Jamie. All you've ever done is being a snobby little shit and tattle on me for every little goddamn thing."

She stood up and hovered over him. The rest of the girls awkwardly looked to the side as the situation grew a little too personal for their comfort. They knew the siblings had issues, but they personally didn't want to interfere.

"Day in and day out, Liz did this. Liz did that. Liz sneezed too loud. Mommy, pay attention, I got all A's again unlike Liz. I'm so SO tired of you. You're the ONLY ONE who cares about what I do, as if it actually affects you in the slightest. So, no Jamie. "

She places a foot on each side of his head. Jamie looks up to see his sister's massive ass slowly filling his entire vision.

"You can kiss MY ass."

"Wait wait wai-!"

The girl's jaws dropped as they watched Liz squat down and slap her ass down onto her brother's face.

"No way... did you really just-"

"Shut him up? Yes, yes I did."

Liz's ass cheeks were now splayed across Jamies face as she began to settle down on top of him. Grinding her hips side to side, she really drove in the sheer embarrassment of what was currently happening to her little brother.

After a minute of grinding and bouncing, listening to his pitiful grunts and groans beneath her, she lifted her ass off his face as she went to tuck her ankles underneath her and settled on her knees. When she released his face from the depths of her sweatpants, he immediately began to beg for mercy.

"Liz! Please! S-Stop this, not in front of your friends. This is disgusting!"

"Don't care," she responds as she settles her weight back once more, burying his face between her cheeks. His nose was jammed against her sweatpants clad ass crack as she leaned back, making sure to bury him as deep as it would take to shut him up.

At first, Jamie was frozen in shock as all his senses were suddenly blacked out.

The sounds of the girls giggling at him was muffled, he could barely see from what light filtered down to his face beneath her, and most importantly he realized he could not breath. He tried to inhale through his nose, but it was buried underneath the near 200 pounds of flesh that bore down onto his face.

After he processed his situation for a couple of seconds, his body began to fight for him. He desperately started to kick his legs and try to wriggle side to side, anything to buck Liz off him and give him an inch of space.

He successfully bounced her off his face for a single second, freeing his nose. He took a massive inhale to fill his lungs back up, but immediately began to gag as he realized just how foul and tainted the air beneath her was. Why did it smell like she hadn't washed her ass in months, or like he was smelling the bottom of a forgotten dirty laundry basket? The putrid mildew smell invaded his nostrils and sent him into a coughing fit as he was shoved back underneath her.

"Jeez, Liz. What's he dying under there for?" Ashley asks in between laughs as she gets a kick from his dramatic suffering.

"Oh... You know, I just realized I'm wearing my casual "not going anywhere" sweatpants that I usually keep on around the house. I didn't think they would smell that bad though."

"When's the last time you washed them?" Stephanie asks hesitantly.

"Wash...?" Liz actually had to think about that. Since they are just for around the house and just sweatpants, she never really included them in her actual laundry. They usually just laid around on her floor until she put them back on again. And since it is summer, she's probably been wearing them for about a week straight at this point.

"Months. Definitely, definitely months."

The girls erupt in a chorus of giggles and ewes at the thought of Jamie's only air being filtered by the ass crack of Liz's dirty unwashed sweatpants.

She leaned forward a hair, prompting him to sniff again, before shoving him back under to muffle his coughs with her ass once more. She grinds her ass back into his face, making sure his nose is properly wiped up and down her crack as he continues to fight for air and freedom.

Liz had dreamed of putting him in his place for years, but she never thought of doing it like THIS.

She used to wrestle and dominate him all the time, but she never thought simply sitting on his face would be the best way to shut him up. Or how satisfying it would be.

"He may actually have to kill you once we let him go, you know." Lisa says.

"Eh, we'll worry about that when we get there. He makes a really good seat, though. His face is surprisingly comfortable. You guys wanna try him out?"

Her 3 friends all look at each other with uncertainty. Who would be the first one to join her in torturing the poor helpless boy they tied up and drug down here?

"I don't know..." Stephanie hesitantly answers.

"I'll do it." Ashley answers first.

"Me too!" Lisa chimes in.

2 of the girls hop off the couch and line up along Jamie's body. Ashley takes a seat on his stomach while Lisa settles for his thighs. Jamie groans from the extra weight added on top of him that makes it even harder to breathe.

As Liz lifted up to let him breathe again, he struggled to fill his lungs with the weight of 3 girls covering most of his body. Not that he truly wants to breathe the putrid remnants of the foul odors that Liz stores inside her sweatpants anyways. But his body needs air, so he fights to sniff what he can before he is shoved back underneath his sister's ass.

Ashley props her feet up on his chest, balancing on his stomach as her tailbone bears down into him. The 3 girls giggle as he continues to groan and whine underneath them.

He tries to wiggle side to side every now and then, but his energy is slowly fading away. He has no choice but to submit and focus on at least catching his breath when he's allowed.

As they perch upon his body, Liz's nose turns up at something foul she hadn't noticed before.

"What that's smell? I know it isn't me. The only thing dirty about me is my sweatpants, and he's taking care of that right now."

The girls sniff the air as they try to locate the sour smell emanating from within their area. As Liz leans down and sniffs, she immediately shoots back up and covers her nose.

"Holy shit. Ashley, your feet freaking REEK! What the hell?"

The smell appeared to be coming from Ashley's bare feet that she had propped up on his chest. No one had quite noticed it till she brought the other girls inside their little bubble.

Ashley leaned down and took a sniff of her own feet before shooting back up with a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh. Yup. It's me. Sorry... When you texted, I was at the gym. But I forgot to do my laundry and didn't have any socks, so I kiiiinda didn't wear any all day. They've practically been marinating in there."

Liz fanned her nose to keep the smell away. "Well fuck Ashley, WE certainly don't wanna smell those. Put them away!"

"Well, where should I put them?"

The idea struck both of them at the same time as they slowly began to grin.

"On 3?"

"Let's do this."

"1..."

"2..."

"3!"

Liz lifted off Jamie's face. Light poured in and practically blinded him as his face was released from its prison of unwashed fabric. He immediately began to inhale fresh air like he hadn't felt it in years.

"Liz, I'm sorry, please just let me --MMMPPPHH?"

No sooner than he regained his bearings and began to see did he feel his airways cut off by the cold clammy flesh of Ashley's feet. She shoved both her feet into his face, slotting his nose right in between her toes.

Liz then dropped her weight back down, sealing his face against Ashley's feet.

"Don't smother him too much. Make sure he really gets a chance to breathe down there.

Liz nods in approval and lifts her weight slightly. Not enough to let him move his head, but enough to hold her friend's feet in place and make sure Jamie gets the full experience.

Jamie realizes fairly quickly what's happened. He watches as her toes flex and curl around his nose. He feels the residual sweat caked onto the bottom of her feet from her prior workout.

And he knows his senses would never be the same if he sniffed it.

He continued to struggle, but they held him down firmly.

This couldn't happen. They couldn't make him do this.

Slowly, he began to count his head as the seconds passed. 10...15....20....30...

His air was running low and he had to breathe. Could he just passout if he held his breath long enough? No. His body wouldn't let him do that.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he fought to hold his breath.

"Come on, Jamie. Quit being a baby and sniff. It's literally just a foot."

"A rancid foot." Lisa mumbles under her breath from behind Ashley, resulting in an elbow thrown backwards into her direction.

His lungs finally caved in, and he took the biggest sniff of his life. Never had Jamie smelled something so foul, so rancid. It smelled like she left her feet marinating in a pool of sweaty laundry right after the gym before she came here. Her slick feet slid all around his face as he tried to thrash around, leaving a slick, greasy trail across his cheeks, his nose, his mouth, the residue slipping past his lips and contaminating the tip of his tongue.

He somehow managed to break free and began to scream, "GET YOUR GROSS-" but he was cut off as Ashley shoved one foot inside his mouth to gag him.

His tongue was forced against the underside of her foot as she managed to cram about half of it down to the back of his throat.

The taste could only be described as horrendously vile. It was a horrid mixture and salty and sour, as if she was wringing her sweaty socks down into his mouth with stale salt and vinegar chip crumbs stored in them. Tears began to well up as he gagged on her foot with nowhere to go.

The girls all laughed at his misery as he was forced to suck on one foot while he sniffed the other, his gags and wretches muffled underneath his sisters ass.

"Oh my god, this feels sooo weird." Ashley giggled.

"What? Having your foot shoved in someone else's mouth? That's weird enough as it is." Lisa commented.

"It's kind of like those little sucker fish that clean the dead skin off your feet, you know? Oh, do you think we could make him lick our feet too?! That would be so good, I haven't had a pedicure in ages!"

Liz bounces a little on her brother's face, shoving Ashley's foot in and out of his mouth and causing him to groan in pain and disgust as he fights not to deepthroat it as her toes tickle the back of his throat.

"Hmm, maybe later. There's no way he would do that willingly right now. We probably gotta break him in a little bit first."

Break him in? How much worse could they treat him? Forcing someone else to smell your feet and gagging them with it is already inhumane. What else did they want to do to him?

Liz lessened her weight on his face to allow Ashley to toy with Jamie just a little more. She would purposefully pull her foot in and out, grinding her sole against his tongue and along his front teeth, stripping away any dead skin and grime that resided along the bottom of her foot.

Jamie fought like hell not to throw up, because he knew if he did, he would only end up covered in it and probably still be left on the floor. Maybe even punished further.

He dry heaved and fought to hold back his gags for another 10 minutes before finally, a glimmer of hope shined in the distance.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh, damn. Pizza is already here. I'll go grab it real quick. Ashley, could you help?"

"Sure thing."

The girls hop off him, leaving him to heave on the living room carpet while they go to the front door to grab tonight's dinner.

Lisa remained on his hips, now idly thumbing through her cell phone as she had grown bored from Ashley hogging all the fun. This was his chance.

Jamie waited for the sound of the front door opening at the front of the house, took a deep breath in, and began to yell.

"HELP! THESE CRAZY BITCHES GOT ME TIED UP IN HERE AND ARE TORTURING ME! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP- MMMPPH."

He managed to get a sentence out before Lisa jumped into action. Startled, she dropped her phone and leapt forward, throwing her hands over his mouth. He ferociously thrashed side to side, getting a couple words out as he fought to break the seal of her hands. There was only one way to shut him up.

She bit her lip at the thought of it, she had never actually sat on someone's face before as much as she had wanted to. But she didn't have time to think. She scooted forward, grabbed his hair with both hands, and shoved his face between her thighs.

One moment, Jamie was fighting her hands trying to scream for help and let the pizza guy know he was being tortured, the next he was plunged into darkness with a stinging pain on the top of his head as she held tightly to his hair like she was trying to pull back on the reigns of a horse.

It took him a second to realize he was buried face first in between the thighs of Lisa's sweatpants. She was known for her thick, plush ass and her absolutely monstrous thighs, so when she pulled his face up into her with everything she had, she clamped her steel vice thighs around his face and sealed him deep into a prison of fabric and flesh.

He couldn't hear, see, or breathe. The world was muffled as he fought to break free. But with the way she had his neck craned up into her and how she squeezed with her thighs and pulled on his hair, he felt the energy slowly sap away. He was once again rendered helpless.

Lisa sat atop Jamie and pulled, not really thinking about consequences or comfort. All she knew was she had to shut him up. He thrashed around a minute, but it quickly died off as she clamped her thighs around his face and sealed him in place. As she looked down she couldn't even see his eyes poking out, just the tops of his hair that she was grabbing.

She knew his mouth was tucked somewhere underneath her ass and his nose was prodding her...

A blush rose across her cheeks as she thought about it.

No, this was just business. She had a job right now and it was to keep him quiet.

Still... maybe she could have a little fun with him.

"Hey Steph, would you mind checking on them and making sure they didn't have any issues with the pizza guy?"

Stephanie shot up, "Oh! Uh, yes of course," and bolted around the corner.

Once she was gone and Lisa was left in the room alone with Jamie, she finally released some pressure on his head. It dropped to the floor as he gasped for air, seemingly being resuscitated for the 3rd time tonight. His face was still between her thighs as she peered down at him, waiting for him to recover.

As he lay there, coughing and sputtering from being deprived of air over and over, Lisa finally piped up.

"Okay, break time is over. I had an idea and was wondering if you could help me..."

"Please just let me go," Jamie begged.

"Oh, come on. This could be your first chance to please a girl. I think you'll like it."