The Golden Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait wait-" He didn't exactly understand what she was getting at, but he was going to find out very shortly.

She grabs his hair and yanks his face back up into her mound. She settles her hips on top of his face and tries to find one little sweet spot with the tip of his nose again. She moves his nose around before finally, a tingle shoots up her back.

"Oh, THERE it is," she growled in a low tone.

She applies more pressure, pressing his nose into her clit through her sweatpants. She grinds her hips down into him, biting her lip as she roughly rubs his nose against the fabric of her pants.

Jamie doesn't truly know what's going on yet. He can still breathe in short intervals as she drops her hips back to grind back into him again, so that's a plus. But with each thrust against his face the smell slowly begins to change.

Lisa smelt nowhere near as bad as Liz and Ashley did. When he sniffed the crotch of her sweatpants it actually just smelt like fabric softener with a slight douse of normal wear. And her thighs around his head felt like plush pillows that swallowed him inside their comforting embrace.

He didn't mind it as much, despite the constant crushing of his nose. But slowly the smell became more and more pungent, like a sea was opening before him.

It didn't quite hit him until he heard a very small moan from above him. As he put two and two together, he wondered.

Was she... getting off from this?

He stayed still as she continued to rub herself along his face, her thrusts becoming more and more apparent. He tried to catch a breath as often as he could, but her bucks began to overwhelm him. The softness of her sweatpants mixed with the smell of her arousal began to overtake his senses as she grabbed his hair harder and tried to abuse every inch of his face that she could through her pants.

He... actually didn't mind Lisa as much. He had never experienced a female orgasm and her smell was far better than the torture he was exposed to before. If anything, the smell of her lust was intoxicating. It made him feel funny, like he wanted more. Like these pants were actually in the way of what he truly wanted.

Her thighs began to tremble fiercely as she squeezed them tight around his head. His air supply was cut off entirely as she forced his nose against her clit, almost burying it inside her, as she whimpered above him trying not to make a noise and let the others know what she was doing to her best friend's brother.

Finally, she dropped his head to the floor, shaking from the fierce orgasm she secretly gave herself. She fought to catch her breath before the others came back into the room, looking down at Jamie with wild lust filled eyes. Thankfully, she had on dark sweatpants, or else there would have been an obvious spot where Jamie's face previously resided.

The only evidence of her wrongdoings was the red streak of a friction burn across the tip of Jamie's nose. Lisa giggled and leaned down, giving it a small kiss.

"We definitely have to do that without the pants sometime, what do you think?"

"Uh, oh. I mean. Sure..." Jamie stuttered.

He didn't necessarily hate it. Lisa seemed to be a very clean girl, and the sounds of her whimpers of pleasure and the smell of her arousal was something that would stick with him for life. If she pulled him aside on their own one day, he probably wouldn't resist.

He dropped his head down to the floor and let it roll to the side. Through the haze of getting used to the light again and just having his face repetitively abused he could have sworn he saw Stephanie's head poking around the corner of the doorway, but as he blinked and refocused his eyes she was gone.

She didn't watch that entire thing... did she?

Before he could dwell on it the entire group of girls came into the living room, pizzas and 2 liters in hand.

"What the fuck was that noise? I had to lie to the pizza guy and tell him we were watching horror movies with surround sound in here. Dude about called the cops on us!" Liz shot her eyes toward Jamie, waiting for his excuse.

"Don't even worry about," Lisa chimed in. "Lil Jamie just got a little excited, I made sure to take care of him. I think he learned his lesson, right?" She winked at Jamie, causing him to avert his eyes and blush.

Not knowing what to think of the interaction, and quite frankly not caring, Liz shrugs it off and sits down on the couch with her pizza.

"As fun as torturing Jamie is, I'm freaking starving. Roll him over to the couch and we can use him as a footrest while we eat, then figure out what to do next."

The girls all agree with the idea of filling up on pizza and coke and take their respective spots on the couch. Jamie lay underneath their feet, lined up down his body.

Thankfully, Stephanie is the one by his head. She delicately places her socked feet on his chin and forehead, careful not to squish too much of his facial features under her.

She was a kind soul, and her hygiene really resembled this. Her socks were soft and clean, and there was hardly a whiff of any foul body odor from her feet that lay directly under his nose. She must have showered right before she came here.

While the other girls occasionally slapped their feet on his stomach kicked his thighs, Stephanie showed him the only true mercy of the night. It was such a refreshing break.

Jamie considered maybe trying to talk with her after this, if only she wasn't included in these embarrassing memories and would know the things that happened to him for the rest of their lives. Maybe they could both move past it. She would technically be his first girlfriend ever, and to have one as sweet and gentle as her would be a blessing.

But then there's Lisa... His body genuinely wanted to take her up on her offer. She wasn't seeking to torture him but was just after pleasure. And maybe one day he could join in on that too. The thought of having his face buried in an actual girl's...

He shook his head. Later, he can focus on those thoughts later. He needs to survive tonight first, and there is still Ashley and Liz. They are only here for fun. His captivity is a game to them. He is nothing more than prey.

He'll be lucky to make it out of this night alive with them in the mix.

The girls turn on a movie, some shitty comedy romance, while they continue to munch endlessly on the pizza and chug their individual 2 liters. Liz must have used the entire hundred dollars their parents left them for the weekend on this one meal. Jamie prayed they still had groceries in the fridge at least, since he knew he wasn't getting any of this pizza.

He relished in the absence of true torture as he idly sniffed away at Stephanie's feet, that smelt of the slightly stale fabric of her shoes mixed with a hint of fabric softener. Stephanie was comfortable with the arrangement as well, loving the way his air felt as it blew between her toes.

But of course, Liz wasn't satisfied with this consensual relationship.

"Hey, slave boy. I think Stephanie could use a little more worshipping down there."

"N-No, that's alright. I'm fine, really..." Stephanie tried to spare him for just a little longer, but Liz wasn't having it.

"How about you take her sock off with your mouth, then get to work with that tongue of yours."

"Liz..." Jamie groaned.

"Unless you'd rather get to work on Ashley's feet. She's the one who really needs the cleaning."

Ashley leaned into few, wiggling her toes in the air. "Mmhm. I still have one foot that's nice and ripe and waiting for a little more worship."

Jamie almost puked in his mouth at the thought of it. He'll take his chances with Stephanie.

He looks up at her with puppy dog eyes, like he was searching for approval to move forward. Stephanie didn't argue Liz any further, and nodded her head.

"W-Well, go on then."

She tilted her foot to allow him to snatch the toe of her sock in his teeth and pulled it off, revealing her bare foot. He dropped the sock to the side and waited for the next command.

"Just kiss it for now, okay...?" Stephanie held true to her shy nature as she waited slowly lowered her foot back towards his face, grimacing as she waited for that first contact.

Jamie craned his head forward and placed his lips upon the bottom of her foot, and was pleasantly surprised to find just how soft and smooth it was. Ashley's feet were rough, callused, and purely unhygienic but Stephanie's feet were like that of an angel. He placed a kiss, then another, then another across the sole of her milky smooth foot.

After letting his lips travel up and down the length of her foot a couple times, Stephanie swapped feet to give the other one equal treatment.

With each kiss he firmly planted along her skin, Stephanie felt a warm tingle slowly creep up her legs and through her nerves, standing her hairs on end. Why did this feel so good?

Was it the act of him kissing her feet, placing a boy beneath her, or was it the fact that he was so willingly worshipping her. He didn't have that same look of disgust and horror in his eyes with her as he did with the others. It made her want to go further.

"Could you...open your mouth?"

Jamie did as he was told and parted his lips, allowing her to slip one of her toes past them. She shuddered as his tongue made contact, the warm moist sensation giving her a jolt of pleasure.

Oh, it felt so wrong. But maybe that was what made this so right.

Jamie still had his reservations against this, despite his obedience. At no point did he think his first interactions with a cute girl would be worshipping their feet. But Stephanie was a nice girl, she was the only one to show him some sympathy, and she was also the most tame compared to the atrocities of Liz and Ashley.

In a way, he felt she deserved this treatment, even if it was being forced upon him. If she enjoyed it, maybe it could be at least a little worth it.

He worked his tongue around her toe, slipping in between them, causing Stephanie to let out a sudden sharp squeal of surprise. The other girls looked at her curiously as she blushed in embarassment.

"Ah, s-sorry. He just surprised me is all."

She was too ashamed to make a noise like that, and didn't want the others to think she was getting too much pleasure out of this when this was supposed to be about putting Jamie in his place. She didn't want to make it weird.

But Lisa was doing something quite similar earlier, wasn't she...?

But god, her foot felt so good in his mouth.

His tongue was warm and slippery and he kept flicking the tip of it along the underside of her toe. Her other toes twitched as she tried to stay calm. She had never felt anything like this before, but she definitely wanted more. She wanted him to take her entire foot into his mouth and suckle on it, run his tongue over every crevice and make sure she was sparkling clean.

The thoughts were too much and she forced her foot out of his mouth, clasping it over it and tucking it under his nose. If she kept going at this rate she wouldn't be able to contain herself.

"T-That's good, thank you. Just lay down there and sniff for a while."

~

Probably an hour goes by as Jamie almost falls asleep under Stephanie's feet. That is, until Liz doubles over, holding her stomach. A large growl rumbles from within her gut.

"Oooh my god. That hurts. That really hurts."

"Well, no wonder, Liz. You ate almost the entire pizza and drank like half of the 2 liter alone! No shit you're hurting." Lisa scolds.

"It's... it's gas. Oh, it is REALLY bad gas."

Lisa and Ashley begin to shove her off the couch, "Well don't do it in here! None of us want to smell that shit!" Liz stands up to run to another room, but trips over Jamie's body, jolting him fully awake as she tumbles over him.

She falls on the floor, cursing as she stumbles to get herself back up and clear the area, "What the... oh yeah. I completely forgot about Jamie here."

She looks at him with a contemplating gaze before an evil smirk crosses her lips. "You know, I think I might have a solution."

Jamie, unaware of what's going on, groggily asks "What's going on? What happened?"

All 4 girls exchange glances. "You're not... you're not actually going to do that to him are you?"

Liz shrugs her shoulders. "Well, I don't wanna smell it, and you guys don't wanna smell it. So why not have him do it for us?"

No sooner than she puts the idea out there does Ashley's stomach begin to rumble as well. "Oh fuck... I guess we'll have to take turns, huh?"

"Guys, what are you talking about? What is happening?" Jamie's eyes go wide with fear as his sister begins to throw her leg over his body, mounting his chest facing towards his feet.

"For what it's worth, I am sorry for what's about to happen Jamie, as this is about to be pure hell for you. But I promise once we're done, you'll think twice about ever fucking crossing me again."

With that, she sits back, burying his face beneath the seat of her unwashed sweatpants once again, his nose settling in the depths of her crack.

Ashley takes her spot on his hips once more to make sure he doesn't have any room to struggle.

Jamie still has plenty of room to breathe, but his air is filtered for the worse. Only his nose is left free enough to keep sniffing. What did she mean by all of that, he wondered.

Only seconds pass by before he gets his answer. From underneath her he hears a rumble clear as day from her stomach. Jamie felt his sister tense up as she doubled over, pushing.

All too late, he realized what his sister's intentions were.

A low, bassy fart rumbled across his face and dispersed across the fabric of her pants, staining his insides with a foul green odor. Liz grunted as she continued to push this demon from within her gut out of her ass so that it could possess her brother's every sense.

The warm air began to encapsulate Jamie as he fought not to smell it. But even without inhaling the foul eggy stench it somehow seeped into his senses, lingered on his tastebuds. It was a losing battle. Before she could even finish her fart, he was forced to take a sniff in.

Instantly, his sinuses were set on fire. He felt like he sniffed the flames of a methane fire that she lit inside his lungs, sending him into a coughing and sputtering fit. But with each gag he was forced to take another breath in, inhaling her fart, and started all over with the suffering.

Only a couple seconds passed after the first fart's end did the next fart begin. Once more, a warm toxic gas flooded across his face that he fought not to inhale. Something genuinely had to have died inside her ass for her to smell this atrocious.

Liz got a sniff of the air and immediately covered her nose, offended by the smell of her own ass and the lack of filtering her poor brother was doing underneath her.

"Holy shit. Lisa, give me that blanket, quick!"

Lisa tossed her the blanket, and Liz began to wrap it around her lower body like a skirt. She essentially created a vile dutch oven for Jamie to suffer and sweat inside of, but it kept the smell contained until he could process all of it.

"Hold on, just one... more..."

Before Jamie could even recover, a thick silent whisper flooded the insides of the oven as she released a horrible SBD straight into his nose. It lasted for several seconds, burning her asshole worse than the other two combined.

"Oh, he is not going to like this one at all..."

As if on cue, Jamie finally smelt the newest fart, and immediately began to thrash about. He jerked left, right, bucked his hips, anything to break him free from this nightmare.

The gas had nowhere to go, so it sat lingering in his little bubble of space underneath the blanket waiting for him to filter it with his own lungs.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he cried out and thrashed about, but it was no use. He had to breathe. He forced another sniff in, and it was just as bad as the last. His nose felt like it was on fire as he unwillingly abused it, singing his nose hairs off with every sniff.

Liz called down to him, "You better sniff it all, Jamie. If I remove this blanket and smell a single whiff of my farts, you're going to sleep with your face duct taped to my ass tonight."

After everything that's already happened today, he didn't put it past her. It was a viable threat.

Jamie desperately had to psyche himself up to take another sniff, then another, then another.

Slowly, he began to filter the air out from underneath his sister's ass as he held back his gags, taking one pained sniff after the other. It was horrible, but if he complied now, maybe this whole thing would be over sooner.

The air became less dense as he sniffed, slowly filtering the fart particles into his lungs and replacing the air with something less tainted. He was lightheaded, but eventually he couldn't smell the fart any longer. Just Liz's unwashed ass.

Once his sniffs had ceased, Liz removed the blanket and hesitantly smelt the air, before nodding in approval.

"Not bad, little bro. You do make a pretty good fart filter after all. We may have to revisit this."

Jamie didn't even have the energy to acknowledge her tease. He just wanted them to go ahead and give him what was next.

Ashley leaned forward, whispering something in Liz's ear before moving to take her turn.

"What? That's way too extreme! .... Really? ... Sure, but you have to keep your panties on at least, that's the deal."

Liz swapped spots with Ashley, who somehow managed to keep her bubble guts contained long enough for Liz to have her fun.

"I hope you enjoyed hers, because you'll be getting nice and personal with mine little Jamie."

"Yeah yeah, just get it over with." Jamie didn't even bother looking at the new ass that loomed over his face as she placed a foot on both sides of his head.

That is, until he felt a pair of shorts drop onto his head.

She kicked them off to the side and began to squat down. As Jamie looked up, he now realized he was in the deep end of the pool as he was now staring up at the bare white ass of Ashley. She had a pair of bright pink panties on that were sucked deep between her crack. They could barely be called panties, as they resembled a thong with how deep between her ass cheeks she had it buried.

The rest of the girls looked on with slacked jaws in surprise that Ashley was casually going so far. Stephanie covered her eyes, afraid to see the horrors he was about to endure.

Jamie had never seen a girl being this close to naked as he had right now. Any other time he probably would have been hard as a rock. But right now, he was terrified because that thin line of panties was his only protection from her bare asshole.

He wanted to cry out, fight back, argue, something. But the 2 white globes that hung above his face paralyzed him. She dropped to her knees and hung her ass above his face, reaching back and grabbing her ass cheeks.

Slowly she spread them, and Jamie could see the edges of her asshole around the thin strip of fabric pulsing at him, inviting his nose in. If her feet smelled that bad, he couldn't imagine she took better care of herself down there either.

Finally, he got the strength to speak up for himself.

"W-wait. This is too far. Liz, tell her this is too far," he begged his sister, but she was of no use.

"Look. Sniff her farts and I promise we'll let you go. This will be the last thing you do tonight if you're a good boy."

"Liz, I- I can't do that. Your farts were bad enough you can't make me do this!"

She sighed once more and rolled her eyes, "Look, she agreed to keep her panties on. Shut up, this is happening."

Before he could get another word in, Ashley got tired of waiting on his banter and dropped her ass onto his face, letting her cheeks slap close around his head.

While they weren't as big as Liz or Lisa's, they still held their own in the size and weight department and easily buried Jamie's face in between them without issue.