The Golden Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie now found his nose pressed almost directly against her asshole, barely separated by the thin pink cloth that lined her crack. This was so embarrassing...

He took a hesitant sniff, and it was exactly what he expected. His nostrils were overwhelmed with a raw, earthy stench that smelled like sweat and body odor. He was lucky if she even wiped her ass today at this rate. He groaned in displeasure.

"Oh, shut up, we haven't even started-" a sharp pain hit her in her gut. "Nevermind, there it is."

She draped the blanket around her waist like Liz did and leaned forward, grunting to release the gas built up inside her.

Being at a much more personal depth with her, Jamie felt her asshole pucker and twitch against his nose as it fought to open and release everything at point blank range.

He couldn't move, he couldn't fight. All he could do was lay there and wait for the inevitable.

With a final push, the rim of her asshole finally burst open, and a torrent of violent hot air ripped across his face, practically tearing away at it. It burned his eyes and caused them to irrationally water as he experienced this fart with the most minimal filter possible.

He knew how bad this was about to be by the sheer humidity that immediately plagued the inside of the blanket, and his suspicions were confirmed with that first unwilling sniff.

Ashley's farts smelled as if she had wiped her ass with boiled cabbage and then ate potato salad right after, washing it down with a gallon of expired milk. It was a hellish mix of the vilest smells he could barely imagine. How was such a concoction humanely possible?!

It was pure torture to the highest degree for Jamie, but he pushed on trying to sniff. Every time he started to clear the air a little, she immediately tainted it, staining the insides of that blanket for life.

He fought to remain conscious as the past 10 minutes he inhaled almost nothing but straight methane from the girl's ass cheeks. But he kept sniffing.

Eventually, Ashley reached back under the blanket.

"Dang, his face slipped out of my ass, let me fix him really quick."

What? No it didn't. He grunts in confusion as she reaches back into the blanket.

What is she doing?

Ashley runs a finger along the thin strap of her panties and pulls it out of her crack, before pulling it completely to the side.

No, there's no way she's about to do this. Liz wouldn't allow this!

He tried to cry out, but she quickly pulled her cheeks apart and settled back onto his face before he could make a sound.

Jamie's nose now rested against her bare asshole. She slightly grinded back into it, slathering his nose in the greasy, slick grime that coated her asscrack, until she eventually settled down.

In this new position, Jamie now laid with the tip of his nose pointed back, nostrils flared, and pressed directly against her asshole, almost like it was forming a direct tunnel between the insides of her bowels and his lungs. He tried to yell out, scream, something, but she shoved her weight back against him to quiet him down.

All of his air would be directly provided by her from now on.

He knew Liz wouldn't approve of Ashley going this far, but with the blanket around them nobody could possibly know what she was doing to him. And every plea for help was muffled by the flesh walls that surrounded his face.

Ashley's stomach gurgled once more as she smirked. She couldn't wait for her captive to take her gas point blank. She used to sit on her own brothers face and torture him with her farts as kids all the time. But she never had the chance to do this bare assed before.

She knew that would traumatize her own brother for years, but Jamie was none of her concern. Liz could deal with the psychological consequences of that for her.

With another push, she let a hot, steamy SBD slowly flow into his nostrils. With the perfect seal his nose held against her asshole, it had nowhere to go but straight into his lungs. He couldn't even bring himself to gag as his senses were corrupted. Her silent fart slowly grew in volume as she grunted, pushing harder and harder. The seconds continued, but Jamie had already lost count. He was deafened by the roar of her ass as he fought to find anything else to focus on.

She stopped for a second, barely lifting up. Jamie stupidly took this chance to try and beg for her mercy.

"P-Please... Stop-"

But she settles back down again and catches his mouth wide open. Ashley realizes what just happened, and a sly grin begins to grow.

Her asshole now sat against his open mouth, and with her weight pressed down against it he had no way of closing it back shut.

He immediately began to scream, but it was no use. Ashley picked up right where she left off and pushed. Her fart filled his cheeks and echoed off its walls as if she was shitting in a toilet bowl. The toxic fart particles flew from her asshole and coated his tongue directly, corrupting his tastebuds for years to come. He began to gag again and scream for mercy, but all he received was another brassy fart, blowing his cheeks up like a chipmunk as she silenced him.

He had no choice but to swallow each one to make room for the next one, and the next one.

Eventually, he managed to close his mouth, but his nose quickly took its place once more as her fart's method of transport

He scratched at the floor underneath him and tried to kick his feet, but he had no energy left. All he could do was lay there and pray she didn't end up accidentally shitting on him at this point.

Ashley easily spent another 20 minutes filling his every sense with her stomach troubles. At this point, even Liz was disgusted by her actions on her brother's face and decided that maybe it was time to step in.

"Hey, Ash. Maybe we should give him a break. I think he's had enough. He hasn't had any fresh air in a really long time, and the movie ended like 5 minutes ago." The girls all agreed that the torture had become a little uncomfortable at this point and the blanket did little contain the massacre she was unleashing beneath it, leaving the onlookers to tuck their noses inside their shirts.

"Shit, you might be right. I guess I did go a little overboard."

No, she didn't. This is exactly what she wanted to do to him. She didn't have a grudge or anything. She just always wanted her own fart filter and was simply having too much damn fun to stop.

When she stood up, his face separated from her ass with a sickly wet suction sound and his head dropped back down to the floor. She made sure to turn her ass away from the group so that she could slyly slip her thong back into place.

Stephanie was the first to take notice of his condition. "Is... is he alive?"

The girls all turned their attention to his face to see Jamie wasn't moving or making a sound, his eyes rolled back into his head.

"Shit..." Ashley may have actually gone too far. She didn't mean to kill the guy.

Lisa puts her ear next to his lips and a hand over his chest.

"He's breathing. He's good, your farts apparently just knocked him out." She takes a sniff of his face and jumps back in revolt. "For good reason too, holy shit. He probably wished he was dead under there."

Ashley giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "What can I say? I had a tummy ache. Slap him awake, Stephanie never even had her turn on top of him."

Stephanie shakes her hands, "No, no it's perfectly okay. He's been through way too much already. I can't see myself doing the stuff you guys do at all."

"Whatever, suit yourself. So, should we just toss him into his bed?"

Liz nods her head in agreement. "I think that would be the best course of action. Lil bro has been through more than enough punishment. He'll be avoiding me for the entire rest of summer for sure."

The group of girls agreed and worked together to drag him up the stairs.

They dropped him off into his bed and cut the bindings off his hands and legs.

"Last chance Steph, you sure?"

Stephanie thought about it for a second but kept the same answer.

"I'm sure. I think I'll get my turn with him later sometime. You know I like nerdy guys anyways."

The girls laughed as they shut the door to his room and headed back down the living room, leaving Jamie to wake up later and wonder if the whole thing had just been one really fucked up dream.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Truth or Dare A classic game with an interesting twist for her amusement.in Fetish
Elevator Experience Eric offers himself as a chair when the elevator broke down.in Fetish
First Kiss Ch. 01 Out of pity, she lets her desperate friend kiss her ass.in Fetish
Ashley Always Wins Matt's new sporty friend wants her ass licked.in Anal
Step-Bully What if your stepsister was actually your highschool bully?in Fetish
More Stories