The Golden Icons Ep. 01

Story Info
Peyton looks for a travel buddy and finds a fuck buddy.
1.1k words
4.07
12.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, thank you for the feedback on every story so far, please keep that coming, let me know anyone else you want to make appearances in any story or any pairings you would like to read. As always, enjoy and please leave a review and a comment if you can!

*****

Series - The Golden Icons

Episode - Unfamiliar Travel Buddies

Peyton Royce had spent the entire day asking around the locker room if anyone was in need of a ride to the next town, however, so far, had so luck.

She usually travelled from town to town with Billie Kay, however, Kay was forced to fly back home to Australia due to some work permit complications, and Peyton didn't want to travel alone.

As Peyton returned to the locker room during SmackDown, however, she finally struck gold, literally.

"Hey Peyton, I heard you have an empty passenger seat." Mandy Rose began, walking up to Peyton in the hallway, having heard from a couple other superstars that Peyton was in need of a new travel buddy. Mandy happened to be in a similar situation, as Sonya Deville also happened to have gone back home to deal with a small personal matter.

Peyton perked up and got a big smile on her face, "Hell yeah I do!", remembering that Sonya had left the arena just before the show began, "Let me hit the shower and we'll head out." the Aussie said, eagerly running off to the locker room and quickly hopping into the shower. About 20 minutes later, Peyton got out of the shower and got dressed, putting on some tight short shorts and a tank top, grabbing her bag and heading out of the locker room.

Soon after she walks out, she sees Mandy just down the hallways, walking up to her as the show goes off the air. Mandy, now wearing tight blue jeans and a black t-shirt, smiles as Peyton walks up, "You ready to go?" The Golden Goddess asks, grabbing her suitcase handle as Peyton nods her head, the two women walking out of the arena and getting into Peyton's car.

Both women put on their seatbelt before Peyton starts the car, beginning to talk about the show as they pull out of the parking lot.

"Damn, Rey and Andrade just keep having awesome matches, don't they?" Peyton says smiling.

"Oh hell yeah, I've probably re-watched that one match a few weeks before the Rumble

like ten times." responds Mandy.

"Oh, and those segments with you, Naomi and Jimmy, that one with you in the hotel room, I bet half the audience was jerking off, you looked great" Peyton said, giggling at her exaggeration.

Mandy chuckled and blushed slightly, "Oh my gosh, Peyton, that's so bad. But thank you, I did get quite a few... enthusiastic tweets. Hey, speaking of husbands, how's Tye? When's he coming back?" Mandy asks.

Peyton smirks, "Oh, well, he's getting close to being ready to come back, but the doctors aren't quite ready to clear him."

Mandy shrugs, "Aw that's too bad I hope he gets back in the ring soon. Well, at least it gives you two more time to, you know, enjoy the Perfect 10." Mandy says, giggling as she winks at Peyton.

The Aussie giggles, rolling her eyes at the juvenile reference, "I wish. Lately, it hasn't exactly been a Perfect 10." Peyton says.

Mandy looks slightly concerned but very intrigued, "Really?"

Peyton smirks, "Yeah, I've had to go into the bathroom and use a vibrator after he finishes. It hasn't been bad, just not great." Peyton says.

Mandy begins to smirk, starting to get an idea, "Huh, damn I'm sorry to hear that." she say, looking out her window for a minute, before finally speaking again, "Hey, Sonya and I have this thing we like to do to pass the time in the car, wanna try it?" Mandy asks smiling.

Peyton looks over at Mandy, somewhat confused but also intrigued, "Uh, okay sure."

Smirking, Mandy eyes Peyton's body for a couple seconds, before gently reaching her arm across the seat, gently sliding her hand under the waistband of her shorts, gently beginning to massage Peyton's crotch.

Peyton gasped loudly, jumping in her seat and nearly veering off the road, "Oh my god, Mandy, what the hell are you doing?!" she exclaimed, feeling the fingers of the Golden Goddess gently begging to poke and prod and Peyton's moistening mound.

Smiling, Mandy continued to slowly maneuver her hand under Peyton's shorts, "Well, when we're on the road, Sonya and I can get a little bored, and need something to help us pass the time wherever we happen to be. And this is one of our favorite pastimes." Mandy says, giggling softly as she gently pushes two fingers into Peyton.

Peyton, her body quivering as she moans out loudly feeling Mandy's fingers slide into her, quickly pulls the car over to the side of the road. As soon as she parks, she reaches down, eyes wide with a panicked look on her face, trying to pull Mandy's hand from her shorts, "M-Mandy, we can't do this! What if s-someone in the office finds out?" she exclaims, stammering slightly, unable to deny the fact that it does feel great.

Mandy smirks, overpowering Peyton's arms, pushing her back in her seat as she continues to gently rub the Iconic's crotch, "Don't be silly, Sonya and I have become pros at having fun out in the open and not getting caught." she says, leaning in, just an inch from the Aussie's face, "Just sit back and relax." she whispers erotically, before gently pressing her lips against Peyton.

The Aussie could do nothing but sit back in her seat and let God's Greatest Creation massage the inside of her pussy which was very quickly becoming drenched in her precum. However, she was in for an even bigger treat when Mandy broke their kiss, leaning over the console of the front seat of the car while pushing Peyton short shorts to the floor along with her thong, and gently beginning to run her tongue over the Aussie's stubble-laden mound.

The Iconic Aussie could do nothing but sit back and moan, her hands instinctively clutching her breasts as her pussy drips down her inner thighs. "Ooooh my g-god, M-Mandy, you're s-sooo g-good at that!" she gasps, gently thrusting her hips forward slightly into the Golden Goddess' stunning face.

With a big smile on her face, Mandy's response to Peyton's moaning was more aggressive, passionate sloshing of her tongue over and into her soaking crotch, occasionally sliding her tongue further down, teasing Peyton's tight asshole with her tongue which evoked an extra moan and a lustful shiver of Peyton's body.

"Ooooh my g-god M-Mandy! You're g-gonna make me c-cum!" Peyton moaned, getting louder and louder with every passing second, throwing her hands back against the seat, clutching the chair tightly as her hips begin to shake thunderously, exploding and spraying cum all over the face of the Golden Goddess.

Mandy smiled devilishly as she brought her lips up from Peyton's dripping crotch, sensually pressing them against Peyton's. "Looks like we'll need to take turns driving."