All Comments on 'The Golden Ring Pt. 04'

by Sissyhalo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
patwhite1970patwhite1970almost 6 years ago
?

Why would you make males into sissy women. I do love your story. But it would be easier if they were all women.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Because guys are hot as Sissy women.

And personally Born women sissies aren't sissies they're bimbos.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Now

That they have the Big house. shouldn't they Combine house's. too make paying for the house easier. and what of Barb's husband does he take it up the shoot or do they Divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dee Dee should be a true Hermaphrodite

You should have them all move in to serve James, and Dee Dee and Olivia should be true Hermaphrodites with cock and pussy and tits.

Shauna_WoodShauna_Woodover 5 years ago
Love it

Please continue this story. Actually continue all of your stories. You're one of my favorite authors on here. I've read all of your stuff. Can I recommend rereading your stories a few times before submitting? It really helps catch those typos that spellcheck misses. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Plwase write more

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

please continue this story it's really great one of the best I've read here. I know you just like the rest of us hate really getting into a story and then the author just stops writing and leaves you hanging. please at least try to post a chapter every couple of months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I keep coming back to read this and it is still as amazing as it was when I first read it. I do wish just like others that you would continue this story. It is just that good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous