The Golden Ring Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

~Filled, you're filled full of his sacred seed and you've never felt more sexy, more erotic, it's so erotic, so much seed, in you, so much seed.~

Then Oliver/Olivia is back sucking my cock in wonder.

It's still impossibly hard as much as it's huge.

It doesn't hurt me it's magic not viagra.

And yeah as much as I'm cumming there doesn't seem to be where it's getting too much or boring or stale.

Besides filling the mouth and throats of a someone when it shouldn't fit is a turn on. Filling Oliver/Olivia's stomach with my cum like I did Mike's over and over is hot too and so much in this dominating way.

No other man could ever do this for them, to them.

When Oliver/Olive hits a full stomach of my cum I push their mind like Mike's.

~Filled, you're filled full of his sacred seed and you've never felt more sexy, more erotic, it's so erotic, so much seed, in you, so much seed.~

Oliver/Olivia moves and sort of does this lazy lay in the corner of the couch and I gesture to Mike who comes over and I slide off the couch.

"Bend over handsome boy."

Mike's eyes light up and he takes my place on the couch and bends over pushing his ass in the air and I rub his back and then his butt cheeks using power to clean him and make him slick and he moans.

I sink inside him in one long slow push and he gasps and whines.

"Fuck yes, yes, yes...so hard, so hard, perfect, perfect, perfect cock!"

I move in and out of that enchanted so sweet feeling ass a few times before he cums hard.

"Ohhhh ohhhh yes, yes, yes!"

I move faster pushing into Mike moving through that fine feeling ass and making sure his joy spot gets tons of stroking and every thrust is making him cry out until he has a sissy/gay girl like orgasm.

~inside cum again!~

Ten more strokes.

~inside cum again!~

Ten more strokes.

~inside cum again!~

Mike's losing it in the best way crying with joy filled sobs as his brain can't keep up and he's flooded with pleasure.

~Cum hard now!~

His cock explodes firing off this heavy stream of cum followed by shorter ones and it's right on top of his last inside orgasm and I drive in deep and hard then cum inside of him pumping him full of my own enhanced load.

I tighten my grip on his hips holding Mike's now boneless body and I concentrate on fucking his joy spot.

I love the noises he makes which is really all his brain can make right now. These long staggered and stuttering cries of sheer pleasure as his entire reality is centered right now on the monster cock racing in and out of his sweet feeling ass.

I fill Mike's ass with my second load converting some of the overwhelming erotic energy into cum, lot's of cum. I groan long and low over and over as there's so, so much. I keep it enchanted to stay hot and fresh inside of him.

And yeah I still make sex noises, always have it's just this was special. Like power or lightning spilling out of my cock.

~You know that you're filled with my cum inside you, you feel so wanted and sexy, happy and mellow.~

I push power to his body. ~You will not leak out my cum until you push it out of yourself on purpose. Let it sit, let it soak.~

I pull out letting Mike drop and he hugs himself giggling and moaning still as he's so cum high that he's still not with us.

I turn to Oliver/Oliva.

"Come here Olivia."

"How...How do you know?" They bite their lip and walk over and I pull them down and kiss them.

"I know, I see you."

I touch Oliver/Olivia's face and push power. "Smooth princess, soft and smooth you'll never have to worry about shaving or body hair again."

I push the power to make that so, having it all falling out and dying out at the root. I brush it off their body making Oliver/Olivia shiver and say. "Turn around, bend over beautiful."

They bite their lower lip again but they turn and do as I say.

Oliver/Olivia is thinking of Mike and how he's still blissed out and fucked so deeply. They're thinking about how big it is and that it won't fit. That it can't fit in their tiny tight bottom.

I get into position rubbing mt cockhead to the entrance of their tiny hole.

~Clean inside, clean and slick, deep, deep you will take all of it and you'll feel every inch of it, every single part of it inside your ladyboy bottom. It won't hurt you. You will be safe.~

It takes a lot of power but I feel the changes shift in them from the magic and Oliver/Olivia shivers from the feeling and lets out this sexy wail of pleasure and strain as I push my cock into their tight little ass.

Their breathing in these little rapid fire "ha..ha..ha..." sounds as inch after inch sinks deep into their body and the girth stretches them so wide.

Oliver/Olivia shakes once I'm in.

They shiver shakes as their insides are stuffed more than ever, more than should be possible and their going through shock but the magic is protecting them from harm.

They're a nurse so they know their body shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be okay and their body is leveling off as the power is working and they can feel it, feel every part of the monster cock inside of them.

Oliver who was can't handle it, Olivia is rising taking her identity and to her she's waking up, waking up and being saved from all her life buried away.

I can feel her personality settling in and she starts with a long moans pitching her voice.

"Mmmm...Oh fucking god cock."

She shivers around my cock again and whimpers as her cock spurts out cum.

"Ff...fuck..." In this whisper.

"Fuck me James, fuck me Jamie. Make me. Wake Me."

I reach up and run my fingers up the back of her neck and then back down her spine. "Hi Liv, say that again."

I touch the power and push. ~You can shift your voice to as womanly as you want.~

"Fuck me James, fuck me Jamie. Make me. Wake Me." Her voice is sweet, girly and Olivia has that sexy Asian accent.

She does this breathy shiver as I pull out and this joyful "Ahhh!" as I push in and I start slow. Every stroke she's vocal and expressive.

"James, oh James, James...make me, wake me...bless me more, please, please master make me more."

"I'm not your master."

"Not even if I want you to be?"

"I'm not into slaves."

"How about devotees?"

"Like in temples?"

"Yes...yes...this, please James fill me, fuck me, change me, make me your sacred vessel."

"That, that Olivia dear would be my pleasure."

She moans and she pushes her little body back against me meeting my thrust and keeps doing it.

She's making those sexy tennis girl grunts.

Most women do when they're being fucked hard.

Right now as things go I can only give Olivia a few changes.

She will have to transition publicly.

I know I don't have the powers to change ID's and things that far away and complex like government systems.

But I do change her, make her.

I push some of the Kerri knowledge into her mind.

Feeling womanly, cute, identity, beauty skills all settling into her brain plus a little art knowledge.

I push energy to change her body too and widen her hips a little more and a little more and then more power to make her ass sexy and rounded and firm to match, Just a little enhancement though not fully womanly yet.

Olivia moans louder and louder as she cums again spurting a load,

Then I make her... ~Sissy cum now~

"Ohhhh...God cock..."

~You love this, you love cock.~

~You love that your ass feels so good.~ I push that and make her ass as sweet feeling as Mike's does.

I'm taking faster strokes now. Fucking her harder and Olivia is mewling these sexy sweet noises punctuated with her chanting "God cock" over and over.

I cum inside her tiny ass filling her with cum and making her shiver and tremble through another girly, sissy orgasm.

"I'd love to stay but I have to get ready for work. But these are for both of you my sweets."

It takes more power to shift them from stuff in the air but I make two of the dildo copies for each of them. "One to ride and one to suck."

I go and shower and then get ready and go to work.

Barb and Christine both called in sick.

And aside from the regular stuff with the job I have a quiet night to myself.

Yeah there's still some looks and flirty glances from the nurses but it's not a sex night.

I do play with my power and some patients.

A loud mouth in the waiting room I stare down as I tell him to quiet down and when he goes to argue I let him feel my power and I don't even have to use it just it sort of out Alpha males him and pretty much everyone else there that's a guy.

No threats just presence.

That's a new way of using it.

And while I'm learning I can sort of heal minor things I'm getting a feeling of the things that I can't. Which is a lot more of a list. Well the Greeks had their gods, our gods and medicine for a reason.

But with two of the bad dementia patients I can calm them down and put them to sleep.

Which the nurses were really thankful for.

And still felt good because it wasn't just helping the nurses but the patients too. That wound up not sleeping because of their disorders just makes it worse.

It was a good shift and morning is interesting as I feel Emily and Jess both arriving early and both are well fucked by their guys, Jess has a load of cum in her ass and she's craving Emily so much her jaw hurts.

They slip into the office just around six and they usually don't come in until seven and I feel the heat and sensuality coming off of them and Emily get all sexually aggressive as she sits on a towel in really sexy slinky wear on her office chair and guides Jess down forcefully to eat her out.

I don't get involved.

I do see Bonnie as I clear my shift and we share a little eye contact and she cut her hair, cut it way down butch short and it's platinum blonde now and she jogged here with a pack and her work clothes.

She's trying to make a change in her too phoney usual self.

And Adrian's back.

I feel his pussy tighten and ache on seeing me but he avoids me still.

I go home and the place is clean and spotless and Mike left a note thanking me and saying he's going to call me later.

I can feel him stuffed plug style after prayer sated and happy.

Olivia too.

I reach out to all of them and push some of that energy back into them. Into their reserves and their cells and moods.

And I shift the enchantment so that once the gathered power they generate fills their cells up first before being passed to me.

And I push on them. ~Work hard, have fun, take pride in yourselves, be happy, be kind.~

I have a shower and I put my laundry on and I crash all over again.

I have two full days to myself as everyone is getting into a rhythm in their lives and Mike and I got together in between then and after we had sex and I filled his stomach with my seed we got into planning for the house.

Then we made an appointment with the realtor and the bank and Mike sold his two motorcycles for the down payment. With his savings and mine added and several we get the house.

We're still paying for it but we got the house.

We "came out" and not in the bank office as we kissed passionately just to push the idea of why we're doing this.

And I push on both the bank manager and the realtor guy that this is normal and sweet and sexy.

I push for the thoughts of us turning them on before we left.

The big house at Square Lake and all the land with it.

And we're making plans to go see the place and take stock of everything.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12