The Golden Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

It came with a lot of shit too by looking so hot she was hit on a lot, bothered, bugged, had men just use her for sex. It was this heady and shitty mix of getting spoiled and treated like a fucktoy.

Her usual ditzy ways that happened at work sometimes were a habit a way of dodging responsibility and blame. ~No more acting like this, you're better than this, you know you're better than this.~

I couldn't do anything about the shitty things people did to her.

But...I fed power into good memories.

Like that feeling of really getting it as a nurse and a mom. ~You're a good nurse, you're smart, you love being a nurse, you have pride in it.~

Like those good times of sex when she was a teenager and in college. ~Sex is good, sex is great, masturbating is awesome, there's no shame in sex anymore, you're a grown woman.~

And for me or rather both of us I pushed on her ass... ~Firmer, balanced, curvy, swaying, sexy.~

I rocked her to another squirting cum and filled her ass with mine before we were done and I pushed all the remaining power from that into her cells.

We rested a few minutes after I pulled out of her she was crying and smiling and rolled over to face me on the table her juices and my cum running out of her and she wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed me.

"It's never been that good James, holy shit...I don't know...wow...thank you?"

I shrugged. "You're an awesome woman Leslie, this wasn't me."

"No it was you, I don't know why but I feel...I could fall for you...things feel."

"Okay it was me my dick's a magic wand."

We laughed a little and I looked at her. "We both have lives Leslie and you have kids. Lets just let this just be two adults being really good to each other without the other stuff being in the way."

~Be okay with this, feel like I'm respecting you and your space.~

The ping didn't take much power, she was kind of relieved with this down deep.

"Deal but can we do this again sometime?"

"I'd like that but no more blowjobs at work."

She looked at me with that new attitude I pushed into her.

"Deal but don't knock that I sucked that cock like a fucking champion and that led to this."

We hugged then kissed and I showed her to my shower and I cleaned up where we fucked with kitchen cleaner spray and then I called in some pizza at Pizza Hut and said ordered it to go to Outpatients in half an hour and paid online with my credit card and asked them to write "Thanks for the break today Leslie."

They can drop it off without us starting people talking.

She comes down and is dressed and showered and we share a kiss and she leaves. "I gotta get back thanks James."

She was moving different like the new purpose and energy shifted her posture and the change in her ass was amazing.

No a shocking change but just...right and taut and sway.

And there's nothing like the way a woman moves after she gets a good fucking.

I spent the rest of the day called in sick for a few days with my boss telling him about getting shocked and then I hit the town going out to the mall.

Well the good one and I sort of went shopping.

What I was really doing was testing my powers.

I can't do anything I want.

I have to spend energy to ping then with attraction, notice, then more.

Range is a factor, the further away the harder and more power that I need to use.

I can feel sexuality, and states of arousal too pretty easily.

It was feeling Adrian at my house so turned on and craving to suck my cock that he was crying between the desire for my cock and his ingrained homophobia that made me go home.

I could feel the relief on his face.

"Adrian, I thought you might show up." I said getting out of my car and he was wiping tears away from his face.

"James...I...I don't even know why I'm here. I'm not gay?"

"Today kind of said different."

"I know, I can't get you out of my head."

"Well come on in and we can scratch that itch."

He blushed and hesitated and then he followed barely looking at me.

I let us in and opened the door and closed it one we were inside then took off my shoes and things then turned and kissed him.

He was shocked at that and I pushed. ~Yes, give in, drop down, suck it.~

He was so full of sensual energy that it took zero power to ping him.

He moaned around the kiss then dropped to his knees and hurriedly undid my jeans and pulled off my boxers and took my cock in his hand with a shaking hand and took me in his mouth with a long slow savoring moan.

He went nose flush all in one go.

No gagging enchanted so my cock sank all the way down.

I let him go full out and suck and throat fuck my cock to his heart's content and just enjoyed the ride pulling in the sensuality and the power he's giving off in all the way until he spikes and cums from sucking my cock and I cum too and push power through myself and grip his head and groan as I fire stream after stream of thick cum down into his throat.

I locked eyes with him and he's a little wild eyed as he's getting that my cum is inside of him then the effect settles in and he glazes over for a moment before pulling off pursing his lips like before.

I didn't make him do that or that he's stroking me off and catching gobs of my cum on his tongue.

Or make him taste it and swirl my cum inside his mouth tasting me.

I look down at him until he's done and blushing.

"I don't know what's going on. I don't do this James."

"Again you're really good at this for someone that doesn't do this Adrian."

He's staring at my cock. "I know, I know...that's a painful looking tattoo."

"It's not a tattoo it's some kind of magic cock ring that fused to my dick and turned it into some massive magic cock wand."

He chuckled. "You're weird."

"Hey it's the truth."

He looked up at me. "What now?"

"You stay and we do this again then one thing leads to another and I fuck you."

He blinked like he never thought of that.

"But, but..."

"Will be filled and stretched out."

"I'm dirty."

"Then go and buy the things you need Adrian and come back."

"I..."

I look at him and there's no push. "You know where this is was going right with you just showing up right? Or are you here to just suck my cock?"

"I...no..."

I slip my hand under his chin and guide him to standing. "Go get what you want to get cleaned up and I'll make supper, how's spaghetti sound?"

"You cook?"

"I'm a good fucking cook thank you very much."

I kiss him on the lips pushing energy. ~Softer lips, a little fuller.~

I watch him lick his lips and them get a little better looking.

I give him a push. "I haven't eaten for hours and you haven't yet have you so go and then come back so you can be clean and filled with my cock. I want to fuck that little ass for hours. Go and get some Nair and some sexy panties and make-up I want you pretty too Adrian."

I feel how shivery he feels inside at the thought at the thoughts and how scared but he goes.

I cook supper which is pretty easy a pressure cooker with a can of good tomatoes, a tablespoon of sugar, pinch of salt and pepper, a couple of bay leaves and two cloves of garlic, a half stick of celery diced up and a small onion into the food processor before going into the pot and I get it boiling away.

That's it, real tomato sauce.

I shower, shave all that and just stay in my boxers.

I was just finishing the sauce with the stick blender after taking the bay leaves out when Adrian pulled in and I could feel him. Freaked out, scared, insides flipping over with nerves and desire and he has bags with him.

Victoria's Secret and some other girly store stuff.

He comes in and he does sniff the air looking surprised and I purposefully stare at him and the bags then back at him and go over and kiss him.

He kisses me back and I push into his brain. ~You will like getting cleaned out inside, you will love the feeling of the clothes you bought on your skin.~

He shivers as I feel the ping of energy go off.

I make myself hard again and press it into him and just tug his shirt down towards the ground. "Appetizer Adrian?"

He sinks to his knees with no other push than that and swallows my cock for the third time today.

I pull on the sexual energy and shift him some more. ~Your taste buds are tuned to love the taste of my cock, of my cum...no adams apple.~

The pull and drain was stronger but he's generating more than enough sexual energy to replace it.

He's very into it and he gets so turned on that he cums in his shorts before I even am done fucking his face and shooting another load into him. I see the reaction of how delicious my spunk now is to him.

His newer lips felt pretty good too.

He gets every drop obsessively.

Then he tucks me back in.

"Bathroom's down the hall on the right."

He puts a couple of bags on the table shyly turning red and he goes down the hall shyly.

The way he feels post sucking cock is battling down all the fears and nerves and prejudices.

I hear him in the shower, I feel his reactions as he's douching his asshole clean.

I feel those feelings surging through him with the need to be fucked.

And then the panties.

And then the make-up.

He's still very freaked out and shy as he comes out.

Pale, skinny, hairless, with black lace trimmed boyshort styled panties on with just a little lipstick and mascara on and a black lace choker.

I take out some amber rum I've been keeping in the freezer and make us a drink each on ice and he looks at it and drinks it with a shaking hand.

"Thanks."

"You look like you need it."

"Yeah...I...I still don't understand James...why this, why me? Why am I doing this with you?"

I am a little offended because part of him is that he's not gay thing but I can feel part of it being the little asshole that he is fighting harder...harder than his homophobia even. There's a part of Adrian very insistent that he should be the dominant one, that his dick gets sucked and worshipped, and he can't get that he's here in a place like mine with a guy like me.

That's the thing that's fighting most in him is his fucking monster ego.

Those feelings change things in my head.

"I told you I've a magic ring on and now part of my cock."

He drinks some more rum and I refill his drink and mine and I turn off the sauce and the boiling water for the spaghetti.

"Come here I'll prove it to you."

I go to the living room and sit on my loveseat after taking down my shorts and sitting then I will my cock to rise and my balls to fill again.

"Come here pretty boy and suck my cock again."

Adrian finished his drink and came over and sank to his knees and started blowing me again.

I push at him with my powers. "Take it all, take every drop until you're full."

And I proceed to let him get me off and use the power to refill my balls as fast as the magic can.

Adrian doesn't stop, can't stop until his stomach is literally full of my spunk.

He sucked cock for an hour.

He pulled away finally and was tired and cock brained and yet still processing it all.

"Magic...that's impossible...are you making me do this?"

"Yes, mostly nudges and a few alterations."

"Oh..."

The massive overload of cum in him with the earlier suggestions to him today almost have him tranquilized sort of.

He's crying and looks up at me. "Why?"

"Because you're a shitty person and a stuck up human being Adrian and you deserve karma."

"But you kissed me."

"You're a lot nicer after you've sucked cock. You almost act like a person."

"What now?"

"Well I was going to fuck your little ass tonight but I think we're done here."

"Done? After all of that we're done?"

"You're free to stay but it'll be more than your ass."

"How do I know that you haven't been making me want to stay or want you to fuck me?"

I laugh. "No a lot of this is just you Adrian, there's a lot of you that doesn't need any pushes from me."

"You said more than my ass?"

"I'll be fucking your cunt."

"My cunt?"

His hands went down to his panties and felt and gripped and he looked relieved. I slip off the couch to my knees with him so we're face to face and I cup my hand over his and start stroking, pushing a lot of power.

"You're a self absorbed bastard, a stuck up little prick that doesn't deserve to have one."

His eyes widen and he freaks out crying and sobbing. "No, no, no, no!" as his cock pulls inside of him and everything shifts and he now has a pussy which my hand is over his and making him rub himself.

"No, no, my dick, my dick's gone, my fucking dick's gone."

I let go of his hand and grab his face and pour the power in.

"You will never contemplate killing yourself or others."

I stand up even though this drained me.

"Get your things and get the fuck out Adrian."

"But, but my cock!"

"Well now you have a cunt."

"Why!?"

"Because you are one!" I yelled at him. "Now get the fuck out!"

I pushed the command.

He grabbed his things and took off without getting dressed.

I felt his heart breaking.

And not for or over me but over his cock and his power and identity.

It's why I commanded him not to kill himself or anyone else.

I'm still pissed off and got drunk before passing out to this weird assed dream.

There was fog and it was all around a mountain?

I couldn't see the top of it then there was lightning in the fog and a voice.

~Ah revenge, sometimes it's just divine justice.~

"Divine justice? What's going on?"

~You are bonded to one of my relics, you are part of me.~

"And who are you?"

~Zeus.~

"Fuck..."

~Well yes, I was known for that.~

"The gods were real?"

~The gods are real, those that survived. Through you I'm being reborn.~

"Through me?"

~The energy.~

"Why?"

~It's all I can do now, that's all of me that's really left in that ring.~

"So I'm using your dick? To bring you back?"

~Keeping me alive or my essence, it would take lifetimes for me to return to even a body.~

"Well you are a god, you have time."

~This is true.~

"So you granted me this power to control people, to shape them?"

~I created mankind, that power is innate though so very limited in you as you've found out.~

"Okay so what do you want from me?"

~Power like I said, energy.~

"And what I'm doing, the things I've done?"

He laughed in lightning flashes.

~James have you read myths of me? You loved a woman and made her better, you took an asshole and doled out divine justice. You're not a bad person, you're just a person.~

"And if I want to do more? What if I want to do worse?"

~We are creation James, we made everyone, it's just more of the same. Look to the Christians for mass hypocrisy. Trust yourself, nothing you'll do will be any different than what's gone before.~

"Thanks for that really, I was looking for guidance."

~You are your own guidance...I must go.~

"Enemies?"

~I'm very tired reaching you, reaching the mortal plane at all is hard, exhausting...~

Then he was gone.

And even as drunk as I was the dream was crystal clear.

I woke up with only a light hangover and I made spaghetti for breakfast and showered and shaved and went to work.

It was a weird week.

Feeling things, the power in me now and picking up on all this human sexuality.

Leslie beaming and smiling and happy and doing that great a job others were noticing.

She was super friendly with me and so where some of the other nurses and clerks that were her friends.

I could feel it in them.

She told just a few people, whom of course told others and it's just gossip.

They literally can't fire you for rumors.

Hell even before this though if two people were just friends as guy and girl and seen together a lot then rumors had them fucking.

So yeah you kinda had to be caught.

Adrian took three days off and then came in to do his outpatients shifts and he still looked like him.

Well I noticed the changes.

And he stopped being an asshole...his dick being gone seemed to tone down the prick he usually was. He stopped making comments on the nurses or others and acting like his old self.

He instead was quiet and did a decent job.

He broke up with two of the nurses. Crazy Bonnie who's this import for clinics from another hospital and a real fucking prize. And Jackie who dumped one of the male RN's Mike after three years together to go for Adrian and his cash that he never intended to share with her and build a life with.

He avoided me as much as he could too but still.

He really wanted to be wearing his panties.

He was still hurting and processing his loss.

He had already made himself cum by masturbating and rubbing himself off and fingering his pussy.

Every time he seen me there was fear, thrill, and thinking about my cock.

Mostly though I did nothing but observe some more.

Feed on the energy that was given off from sex and deeply sensual thoughts.

A lot of staff were fucking each other at work.

It really was a stereotype.

And doing nothing with the power I take in is changing me I think.

I lost a little weight...and I feel stronger...a little.

The warehouse was the warehouse just extra cash really but nothing changed.

It was Saturday morning when Leslie texted me.

[I'm at the farmers market, come over and then I'll come over to your place.]

I text back. [Sure be there in a bit.]

I grabbed some cash at the ATM and went and met her there and I bought two starbucks coffees on the way knowing she liked Latte as her treat coffee.

She was looking good and buying a pretty decent basket of veggies when I showed up and passed her a coffee.

"Latte right?"

She beamed. "Cool how'd you know?"

"I see you come in with them at work I know a lot of habits of the staff."

"Well it's still cool and really nice and the pizza the other day after we sort of skipped lunch was really sweet too. I was starving."

"We did burn off a lot of calories."

She laughed and we drank our coffee and we just talked. We never really did it before and the back of her mind is really focussed on getting me to fuck her this morning she's actually a little interested in me.

And I'm the same. She has a few hours with her daughters in gymnastics and then swim classes at the YWCA here in town.

We sort of kill time shopping while we finish our coffees and I bought a few things too since I'm never down here then we're headed back to my place and we're inside quickly.

Kissing touching, feeling all the way to my room and she wastes no time going down on me a swallowing my cock.

Yeah she's still changed with no gag reflex and an accepting throat but she just thinks she's an amazing cocksucker.

I've no complaints saying otherwise as she humps my cock with her face and I match with my thrusts and I feel her body pulling in the sexual energy still into her cells. I'm pulling it in too, it's like we generate the power from feelings and sensation and passion.

Fuck it I kinda like Leslie now.

As I'm gripping her head I'm healing her.

I'm not pushing power just using what we're making that she's not pulling in and I'm pushing it into restoring the age damage she has. And I'm not being like pervy either and making her prettier but like age damage to her eyes and her hearing just sort of turning back the clock on the damage.

When she cums from sucking my cock and rubbing herself off I feed her my load of cum and then I pick her up and kiss her then suck on her titties and feel how she likes her tit play and I finger her some the same way just fucking right and making her cum and swear.

Then I'm sinking inside her making her squeal with the invasion, the size, the relief of having my cock inside of her and I dial her pussy pleasure nerves way up pushing power and I feed her energy so she's this really enthusiastic lover fucking back as hard as I'm fucking her making her cum over and over three times building to a squirting hard cum that leaves her guts feeling it.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers