The Golden Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

Mike's gasping and then laughs. "Well that was a nice way to wake up."

He presses against me and then slides off the couch to the floor and looks at me. "Turn around and sit James so I can suck your cock again."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah and this is perfect actually, well put on some tunes and I'll grab some more drinks first."

I turn on my stereo and take out my romance flash drive with my downloaded date songs and get that on while Mike made his Sangria and brough the pitcher in for the coffee table and two full glasses and we drink that and we share a dance doing that really erotic cocks touching thing before he guides me back to sitting on my couch and we have another drink and then he settles in to suck my cock.

He's using the couch as soft support and the living room has thick carpet too so he's really comfortable and he wraps his lips around my huge cockhead and starts giving me a blowjob.

A great blowjob actually all relaxed yet obsessed and still just comfortable and taking his time.

Yeah there's the pushes but so much of this is all Mike.

Woken up to sex with guys again and no gag reflex and being able to take me down his throat has him really confident and into it.

And I have my fingers through his short hair and feeling his scalp.

I use the erotic power generated to alter more things.

I reverse start it to slowly reverse the middle aged hair thinning out. I sort of charge that in so it'll fill back in over time.

Some skin rejuvenation too, nothing major just so he looks younger a little.

Slightly fuller lips, just slightly.

Then it's like what I've been doing with Leslie filling his cells with power to feel better.

And that takes all the strain from his knees, back, jaw as he throat fucks my huge cock.

I tell him softly. "I'm cumming."

I cut loose firing thick heavy shots of cum into Mike's throat, his mouth and he takes it all drinking me down and cumming himself as the erotic play peaks.

Mike's eyes are shimmering with hunger, enjoyment and pleasure as he's shooting another double sized load off.

He stares up at me for a few seconds then he nuzzles my cock and starts kissing and sucking it and then I'm getting hard again.

"Grab the quilt Mike and the pillow, head down and ass up."

He bites his lip but moves quickly and he's excited as he does and I got up and grabbed the lube from the bedroom.

He looks back at me gasping as I lube him with my fingers slipping inside and add lots of lube but massage his prostate that boy spot until he's moaning with his mouth open and breathing fast as I'm getting him closer.

"Oh, of James, Jesus James that feels so good, so fucking good...give me your cock, please baby sink that monster cock into meeeeeeeeeee!"

His sexy talk trailed off and up as my cock replaced my fingers and it sank in deeper as I spread his ass wide.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh...ff..fuck! James!"

Mike's ass is so perfectly tight but them again so it everyone now at the size of this cock on me and there's this vibration coming through his entire body as he's shaking from being taken and invaded, filled.

I can feel him loving every second of this.

He's fisting the quilt and the pillow on the floor as I bottom out.

I start slow in long full strokes as I fuck Mike's ass.

It's great for me too as he moans and moans and moans as he's tight yet slick and I'm enjoying all those feeling but also the way my cock looks sinking into his ass, the way the flesh of his ass flexs in and out with the direction I'm going with.

And mystically I feel Mike drifting into this place of submissive bliss.

His cock a steady stream of pre-cum fluid flowing from it as he's being edged just by the default and the pleasure from that is taking over almost everything else.

He has a sissy, girly orgasm first and I let that pull me into cumming deep inside his ass as he spasms with that orgasm kegel.

He cries out sobbing. "Cum, hot, cum, fill my bum please? Fill me with that cum James!"

My cumming that deep inside him makes his cock spurt as his body grips my cock in his depths.

Mike grips the pillow and buries his face in it and sobs in pleasure overload.

He's awash in so much pleasure while being filled and dominated by this huge hard cock that it's getting into his head.

Even all the objections to his life and not being out are wavering in how much her really wants to be mine.

And I'm getting caught up in how good Mike's becoming around my cock as his insides are super slick now and I'm rehardening my cock and picking up speed as I fuck him harder and harder even aiming the angle so more of my cock is hitting his spot.

And part of me likes feeling Mike willingly falling deeper, that he's loving every stroke of being my fucktoy.

I pour so much of the sexual energy back into his body that it's keeping him safe as I'm pounding his insides hard and fast, helping him pant breathe and his heart strong as I also use the energy to increase the pleasure he's feeling, that his anal nerves will feel cock touching them is twice the amount of pleasure.

I trigger more sissy/gay like a girl orgasms in him one every ten or twelve double strokes in and out until I feel Mike breaking, breaking and his devotion pouring into me.

I feel the power from the ring surge through Mike making him aware of being touched by the divine.

It reaches through to Mike, it as in Zeus.

Revealing that gods are real, that he created mankind.

~James carries my spark, my spark of creation. Believe him, believe and he will save you, change you, lift you up from the mediocre life that has been left in my absence. Sex, love, life shall be prayer unto him unto me.~

And as I'm fucking Mike I feel him guide me in making changes. Healing Mike's knees, the joints that have worn in his forty years, cleansing his body of things like plaque in his arteries and toxics that have built up all his life.

And blessing him...Mike's ass, his mouth shall be soothing to cock, men will feel better after being with him, they will cum harder for him, he will be more attractive to men.

I feel Mike inquire of women, of being with them and it says that he is to serve man first, man shall come to him and they will provide. Women will be as well attracted to him, that his cock with become stronger and that his seed shall calm them, be pleasurable to them.

That he will lead both to me and to the spark, the first spark.

I feel Mike give himself over.

To it and to me.

The sex became ecstatic, literally divine as I felt Mike's ass so good, so soothing to be inside.

We made love until I was more than sated and Mike was awash with being touched by it all.

We passed out together and I dreamed of Square Lake.

It's not too far from here near the coast more but it's a lake that was made into fancy camps and homes for folks in the fishing game or those with money from overseas.

We dream of this huge mansion like house there built by some American and it's up for sale.

Lots of land.

Private.

Just the place to do what we want, live as we want.

It's a while before we wake up and we kiss a lot and Mike's crying some and just feeling changed and awed and amazing and we get cleaned up and we shower then start order in some late supper and chill out looking for the property online and it's there and for sale.

I look at Mike. "Are you going to tear your life apart now?"

"If you want me too, anything really but I'd rather not...not all the way...but I am coming out."

"Will that be hard?"

"Some but it'll make sense with my divorce and the failed relationships...you?"

"I've no one to hurt or freak out really everyone's pretty much gone save for a few cousins."

"So I'm not going to be the only one am I?"

"No, honestly no. But we can do this differently that communes or cults or whatever. Our own place and we can pull off the whole sharing the place with the economy and everything as we bring people in. Heck it's a good idea anyways."

He nods. "It's seriously expensive, so that'll save us competition."

He clicks off the computer and we eat and crash early both spent.

Though it's really different as he sucks my cock literally worshipping me and his mouth and throat feels like the best mouth and throat I've ever slid my cock into.

Mike drinks my load literally as sacrament before we go to sleep together.

It's really, really strange but kind of cool in how happy and at peace he is.

Actual faith, mysteries solved, there's something out there.

We're actively part of it.

And honestly the symbiotic relationship just makes more sense than the bible. We're crops, made, bred, spread out to provide more power, more food.

And he's mine.

Mike's mine and that feels good too as much as he loves belonging to me.

There's no mortal lives bullshit unanswered questions in us.

We're going to be good, we're going to be good forever.

We have great morning sex too.

Mike's ass was so fine and perfect and felt so good.

He was so just keyed into it and pleasure sensitive he came in a shooting load spurting as I was sinking into him.

It was great sex.

And using my power to clean him out openly.

And Mike insisting he leave with his stomach as full of my cum as he could take down so I had to use my power to refill load after load that he swallowed like the holy water it had become.

We traded contact info and programmed our numbers into our phones and he left heading home to start working on his new start for us and I got ready to go into work.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers